The Subject Ch. 22

Story Info
The morning after, plus Akane is disciplined!
6.8k words
4.44
3k
3
0

Part 22 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

Bess sighed happily. Carrie's smell was close to her face. She held her girlfriend's softness close, rubbing her face against the downy fabric of her love's pajamas. She cooed as she scrunched the pj's into her.

Scrunched?

Bess could feel movement and heard some sound. She didn't know what any of it was, but she opened her eyes slowly. There was some natural sunlight flowing into the room, and she saw the clock on the nightstand next to her read 7:05am.

She wasn't just dreaming about Carrie's pj's. She had them clutched in her hands, soft and cuddly and covered with pictures of little pandas and mice.

She looked at the pj's again and opened up her hands. These were her bottoms.

Wait...wasn't she wearing...

Bess rolled over and came face-to-face with Carrie. She was on her back, completely nude, and looking at Bess with a dreamy smile on her face. Her whole body was moving back and forth, her breasts following the rest of her body a half-second later.

Then Leroy leaned down into her vision.

"Good morning, Bess...unnnff...Sleep well?" Leroy was also naked, a bit of sweat shining of his dark skin. His cock was sliding in and out of Carrie's pussy, his hips pushing her body back and forth. Bess smiled as she watched her girlfriend being plowed right next to her.

"I did! How long have you been up?"

"Unnnggh...about 10 minutes...our girl wakes up horny as you probably already...uhhhh...knew."

Carrie gave Bess a toothy grin. "Uhhh...I gave...uhh...you...my...fuuuuck...jammies...an'...ahhhAHHHHHH!"

Bess put her hand on Carrie's tummy and could feel the orgasm rip through her. Her skin was warm and sweaty and she quivered happily.

Carrie tried to continue. "Ahhhh...uhhuhhuhh...you...you...looked...so...uhhhh...cute...wi'...wi'..."

Bess giggled. "Your jammies?"

"Yeh! Lil' Carrie's...jammies!" She drunkenly looked down at Bess's crotch. "Look! Leroy! Bezzzz is...is...so...hard! Lil Carrie's gonna...gonna ge'...TWO...dickzzz."

Bess wasted no time. She pulled off her shorts while Leroy exited Carrie's pussy. Bess replaced him, driving her cock into the very wet and inviting twat. Leroy then moved over above Carrie's face and angled his cock down.

"Fill lil Carrie's mouf! C'mon Leroy!" Leroy lowered himself, stuffing Carrie's face with black dick. The two teens quickly got into a rhythm and the bed bounced from the intense double-fucking.

Carrie's phone started ringing.

Leroy was closest and grabbed it, not stopping his oral assault. His eyes widened, then he pointed it at Bess.

--Mom—

Bess shook her head in exasperation. She got close to Carrie and showed her the phone, then held a finger to her lips. Carrie seemed to understand. She then did the same to Leroy, got a nod, and answered the phone.

"Hello? Carrie's phone...Oh, hi Mrs. Walsh. Yeah...it's Bess again..."

She tried to refrain from pumping into Carrie, but the thought of talking with Carrie's mom while her cock was buried inside the woman's daughter was too much to bear. She continued to slowly slide herself in and out through the conversation.

"Yeah, she's definitely feeling better! Yeah, me too. I did! I wanted to make sure she was good overnight. She just needed some good caring. Thanks...we've definitely gotten closer as..." Bess looked down at the naked Carrie with her thick cock nearly all the way inside her. "...friends."

She pulled the phone away for a second and took a deep breath then continued. "Let me see if she's free. She went into the bathroom. Hold on." She muted the phone and put it on Carrie's tummy.

Both she and Leroy proceeded to fuck Carrie with power, their cocks pushing balls-deep in both of Carrie's tortured holes. Carrie moaned loudly as she came again, her body rewarding her for allowing her two lovers to give it such ultimate pleasure. As Carrie climaxed, her tummy shook, bouncing the phone to where it almost fell off. Bess smiled to herself, knowing that Mrs. Walsh was completely unaware of what was happening while she waited patiently on hold.

Carrie was penetrated relentlessly for two minutes, and then, with a satisfied sigh, Bess picked up the phone again and unmuted it.

"Ma'am, she's in the shower right now...I'll have her call you as soon as she gets out. Probably about 15-20 minutes. Yeah...okay. Thank you! Okay...bye!" Bess hung up and put the phone on the nightstand,

Leroy looked up. "Okay, we got about 20 minutes. How about another DP? You want to try out her ass this time?"

"Really? I've never..."

"Shit, you'll love it. So will she. Let's get her set up."

-----

Dara woke up right at 6am and felt Lily's warmth before she even saw her. Blinking the sleep out of her eyes, Dara smiled as she looked down at Lily's sleeping form, listening to the tiny dozing sounds coming from her new sister. Dara was always an early riser, but also knew that many other people weren't, so she quietly slid out of bed and left Lily fast asleep.

She stopped at the edge of the bed and looked at Lily. Her heart nearly burst with emotion as she looked at the girl...the little girl that she didn't even know a couple of weeks ago, a little girl who needed and received her protection, and now a little girl that she was completely in love with and who was now her adopted sister. She wanted to kiss her so badly, but she also didn't want to disturb her. With a happy sigh, Dara resisted her urges and padded to the bedroom door to pee, grabbing a t-shirt to cover herself in case her grandfather was up.

-----

Having used the bathroom, Dara was on her way back to the bedroom when she heard conversation in the kitchen. She walked in to see Tianyu, Akane, and her grandfather all there.

Akane saw her first. "Good morning, Mistress. Did we wake you?"

Dara shook her head. "Ask your grandfather...I'm always up this early."

Bernie nodded. "I don't know who started getting who up. We've been both early-risers for as long as I can remember."

Akane moved over to kiss Dara but Dara paused and looked at her grandfather.

"Well, what are you waiting for? Kiss the girl, Dara...she's been waiting for it for an hour!"

Dara blinked, then looked at Akane. She then took Akane's head in her hand and planted a big kiss on her. The two continued the kiss for 30 seconds, completely enjoying each other.

Dara then broke the kiss. "Are you sure you're okay with this, grandpa? There's going to be a lot of this kind of thing...and probably...more..."

"You mean with sex stuff and the bondage?"

Dara's mouth dropped open.

"Dara, I'm not stupid, and I'm definitely not deaf...not yet anyway. That night you had Lily over, when you did all those things to her...that sound travels throughout the house. At first I thought I should intervene, but then I heard Lily's voice change to something much more...happy."

Dara swallowed. "And...you're...okay?"

"I told Tianyu about it, and he showed me something."

Tianyu opened a video on his phone. "I came home a few days ago to see my daughters pleasuring themselves to the video you made of that night, Dara." He clicked 'play' and Dara could see an overhead shot of both Lily and Akane, both naked, both orgasming, the sound of Dara working on Lily loud in the background.

Akane was next to Dara. "It was at this moment that I wanted to be like Lily there...and I wanted you to be my Mistress."

Dara salivated watching the three minutes of her sisters in ecstasy. Their voices were pure music as they came, their naked bodies writhing and jerking. At the last few seconds, the camera pivoted up at a TV screen, and Dara was there, powering a strap-on dildo into a blindfolded and tied-down Lily.

Then the video ended.

"Grandpa, I..."

"Dara, it's okay. This makes you happy, and it makes them happy. I'm old-school, but I also love you like nobody else, and WANT you to be goddamned happy."

Dara blinked away tears. She ran over and hugged Bernie, who returned it as best he could.

"One request though...I'd appreciate a little bit of decorum from you, since I have a bit of a hard time with the piercings."

"No problem, grandpa. I'll do my best to cover myself up." Then she had a sly smile. "Akane!"

Akane stood straight. "Yes, Mistress!"

"Take off your nightgown. I want to see you naked."

Akane immediately did so. Bernie frowned.

"Now go over and hug your grandpa."

Akane happily did so. Bernie surprised Dara by not only welcoming the nude girl's hug but hugging her back.

"What? You think I was going to turn this down? Ha!"

Dara couldn't help but laugh.

-----

Mark Ulrich woke up, happy that it was a Sunday. His muscles ached a bit as he got to a sitting position on the edge of the bed. He looked back and saw his wife Janet in a beautiful embrace with Katy Jenkins. Both were sleeping peacefully, and it made Mark smile to see Janet so serene. He stood up to stretch his legs, then walked to the bathroom. There were a couple of things he thought he should think about, but he internally shrugged and kept walking.

He emptied his bladder, flushed, and turned when a thought struck him.

Wait...where was Kaia?

As soon as he opened the bathroom door, he remembered the other thing.

He wasn't wearing any clothes.

Kaia stood there, also naked.

"Good morning, Mr. Ulrich."

"Good...good morning, Kaia. You...you're up early."

"Yes, my brother usually gets me up early to fuck. My body has gotten used to that. Would you like to fuck this body, sir?"

Mark could only nod. His cock quickly stiffened.

"Come this way...fuck me on your couch please."

The two walked to the living room. Kaia smiled at the couch. "How many times has this couch been used for sex, sir?"

"Um...a couple..."

"You and your wife?"

"And Katy too."

Kaia licked her lips. "Now you can add me to that list. I want to suck it first."

Mark braced himself on his chair as Kaia got on her knees and sucked his cock into her mouth. He watched her go all the way down on him and hold it there. He tentatively put his hands on the back of her head but applied no pressure. A few moments later, she withdrew with a large gasp, then immediately went back down. Mark threw his head back as she kept doing this, deepthroating him, keeping him deeply rooted, then pulling out.

Mark and Kaia kept this up for a few minutes until Mark couldn't take it anymore. He lifted Kaia up and positioned her on her hands and knees on the couch and leaned down behind her. Her pussy was dark and beautiful, and he stroked it with his hand, earning a lusty moan from Kaia.

Mark said in low tones, "Shhh...don't wake the girls."

Kaia looked over her shoulder and nodded. She saw him climb behind her and then felt his cock enter her from behind. Her mouth opened and she groaned but put her hand over her mouth to muffle the sound. Mark began deep-pumping, driving his cock all the way into the beautiful teen. He easily grabbed Kaia's long braids, using them to help him push himself as deep as he could.

-----

Janet stirred and immediately knew what her situation was.

She was naked, under the covers of her bed. She was pressed tight against an also-naked Katy Jenkins, and her heart sang as she breathed in Katy's fresh smell and felt the blonde's lovely hair on her face. Her hands slid softly across Katy's sides, feeling the warmth of her skin. She opened her eyes and saw her lover's beautiful little face next to hers.

"Mmmm...good morning, Mommy." Katy didn't open her eyes but smiled in contentment.

"Good morning, my sweet little Katy. How did you sleep?"

"Perfectly, Mommy. How about you?"

"I slept very well, with my little baby in my arms." The two women pulled each other tighter, their breasts pushing together. They kissed deeply, cooing happily.

Katy then giggled. "Mommy, I think Daddy is fucking my girlfriend."

Janet suddenly realized that neither of the other two were in the bed.

"How do you know?"

"Listen, Mommy...I think they're trying to be quiet, but you can still hear them...especially Kaia."

Both of them froze and listened. Janet could swear she heard something. Maybe a low moan. Maybe a grunt. Maybe...

She looked back at Katy. "I think you're right, my little Katy."

"I want to watch. Can we watch Daddy fuck Kaia, Mommy?"

"Yes, but we have to be SO quiet! Can you be very quiet, Katy?"

Katy nodded seriously. "I can, Mommy. Let's go see!"

Both women disengaged from each other and slid out of bed, creeping to the door. As quietly as they could, they opened the door and padded their way toward the living room.

Janet peeked around the edge of the wall and could see the couch, as well as Mark's back. They could now hear flesh lightly slapping against each other, as well as muted moans and groans. Janet smiled back at Katy and motioned her to move up. The two girls peeked further around and now could see Kaia on all fours on the couch as Mark powered into her from behind.

The two observers crept into the living room, completely unnoticed by the fornicating duo. Mark continued to grind his hips into Kaia and Kaia pushed right back, almost as if the two were competing with each other. Janet and Katy settled into Mark's favorite chair, an overstuffed recliner that easily fit both girls. They quietly sat, Katy on Janet's lap, and watched the other two fuck the daylights out of each other.

Sweat flew as Mark used all of his strength to fuck Kaia. She responded in kind, and the two slowly started to forget they were supposed to be quiet. Their impacts were becoming louder, and their grunting and moaning started to become more intense. Janet and Katy cuddled into each other, and their excitement level grew along with Mark and Kaia.

Katy whispered to Janet, "Kaia's gonna cum now...watch." Janet's eyes widened as she watched Kaia. The girl started to shiver, and then her muscles suddenly locked. She looked absolutely frozen for a long moment, then suddenly shuddered as the orgasm rolled through her. She laid her head on the couch as Mark slowed his pace temporarily and noticed they were not alone.

She looked back at Mark. "Mr. Ulrich, we have an audience." Mark looked back and saw the two intertwined girls and smiled. She then smacked Kaia on her backside and started pumping her hard again. Shrieking from the spank, Kaia started pushing back again, and the fuck started to increase in intensity.

"Mommy, I want to fuck you like that. Can I? Can I put on a strap-on and fuck you like Daddy would fuck you?"

Janet looked at Katy and suddenly Janet had a look that Katy didn't expect.

Janet looked...scared.

"Mommy! What's wrong? Daddy, why does Mommy look so frightened?" Mark looked back and saw the pair and calmed himself. Kaia looked back and worry crossed her face. Janet DID look scared, and Katy wasn't really playing anymore. She really did look like a child upset at her parent showing fear.

Without removing himself from Kaia, Mark said, "Katy, your Mommy has never had another cock apart from your Daddy's. She's very nervous about having someone else inside her."

"Mommy! Is it true? Are you scared of me fucking you with a new cock?" Kaia could see that Katy was on the verge of tears.

Janet looked up and locked eyes with Katy. She nodded slowly, then realized that Katy was about to cry.

"Oh, Katy! Don't cry! Your Mommy loves you so much! Do you really want to fuck Mommy?"

Katy nodded, so much emotion on that beautiful face. "I do, Mommy! I want to make you cum with my cock like Daddy does. I'll make you feel good, Mommy! I swear!"

Mark and Kaia had completely stopped, though Mark still occupied Kaia's very wet pussy. Both watched this unfolding spectacle occurring on Mark's chair.

Janet put her forehead on Katy's. "Will...will you be gentle with me? If you fuck me with your cock, will you be gentle to your Mommy?"

Katy nodded on her Mommy's forehead, her eyes wide. "I will, Mommy! I'll make such gentle and sweet love to your pussy!"

"Then I w...want you to fuck...fuck me, Katy. Please...please put on a strap-on and fuck my pussy. Please?"

Katy's blue eyes glittered with pure joy. "I will, Mommy! I'll go get it now!" Katy ran as fast as she could into the bedroom and found the strap-on...the same one that Janet had used on her. She bolted back and slid the harness on, but then looked at Janet, who had pulled her legs up and had her arms around them, her eyes wide as she stared at the plastic cock. Mark and Kaia continued to watch.

"Mommy, I love you so much. Don't be afraid. I'm gonna make you feel so good. I promise. You believe me, Mommy?"

Janet looked up at Katy and the blonde was struck at how much she and Bess looked alike. Janet looked at the plastic cock, then back to Katy. "I believe you, baby. Come make your Mommy feel good."

Katy's smile was radiant. She looked at Mark, who was smiling at her. "Daddy, can we use the couch? I want to make sure Mommy is extra comfy!"

"Of course, baby girl. Kaia, let's go on my chair. I'd love to have you mount me."

Kaia smiled. "Yes, sir!" The two couples switched places. Mark sat in his favorite chair and Kaia climbed onto his lap, lowering her pussy onto his cock, moaning as she was penetrated.

At the same time, Janet lay back on the couch. Katy looked her up and down.

"I bet a lot of boys wanted to fuck you, Mommy. Daddy was so lucky to have this body for his own."

Janet blushed sweetly while biting a fingernail, which sent a thrill through Katy's body.

"Okay, Mommy. I'm going to climb on top of you and slowly slide my cock inside you. I'll go very slow, I promise."

Janet spread her legs and Katy could see her Mommy's cunt was dripping wet. "Mommy, your pussy is really wanting my cock. Can I put it in you?"

Janet, still more than a little nervous, nodded. "Please, baby...put...put your cock in me."

"Okay, Mommy...here I go."

Katy moved forward, placing her cockhead at Janet's slick opening. She looked up and smiled.

"Mommy, you know that I was Bess's first girl? In my bed, she put her cock inside me. Now, I get to be YOUR first girl, and I get to put my cock inside you!"

Janet laughed, some of her nervousness melting away.

"I love you, Katy."

"I love you, Mommy." And with that, Katy pushed her way in slowly.

Janet inhaled sharply as the plastic head pierced her, moving her lips aside as it entered. Katy moved about an inch in and stopped. "Are you okay, Mommy?"

Janet looked down and saw how much more cock there was to go. That first inch though...

...it felt...

...GOOD.

She looked up at Katy and smiled. "Yes, baby. Your cock feels very good in Mommy's pussy. More?"

"Yes, Mommy! Have a little more!"

Katy pushed another inch in and looked up at Janet's face. Her Mommy moaned happily as she was further invaded, her body quaking in pleasure.

"Mommy, you're doing so good! My cock loves your pussy so much!"

Without asking, Katy pushed deeper. By this point, Katy was in as far as Mark's cock could go, and she still had three more inches left.

"Mommy? Can I go more? I still have some cock left..."

Janet was breathing very heavy, and her skin prickled. "T-Try another...huhhhhh...inch...baby..."

"Yes, Mommy." Katy very slowly pushed a little further, and the cock descended deeper into uncharted territory. Janet moaned wantonly and she started to shake, her breasts jiggling.

"Baby...uuuuuhhhh...BABY...uuHUUUHHHHHH!!"

That did it. Janet came hard, her orgasm triggering from that last inch. Katy held completely still as Janet juddered and twitched.

"Oh, Mommy! Look at you cum!"

Katy waited for her Mommy's orgasm to subside, then withdrew a bit. Janet looked at her with glassy eyes.

"Mommy, I want to pump you now. Are you ready for me to fuck you?"

Janet nodded. "Ok...baby...b-be...gentle...wi-with...Mommy."

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12