The Subject Ch. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Always, Mommy."

Katy shifted a bit, then started to pump.

-----

There was no way it would fit.

Bess had positioned herself behind Carrie, who currently had Leroy's cock inside her from below. She had her member in her hand and looked at the redhead's tiny little anus with trepidation.

She looked over at Leroy who smiled back at her, seemingly reading her thoughts.

"It'll fit. It'll be a struggle, but it'll fit."

Bess nodded, slightly reassured. She applied a bit of lube around the edge of Carrie's asshole, then slid her finger inside, triggering a satisfying "OOOHHH!" from Carrie, and causing her back to arch a bit.

Bess loved this view of her girlfriend. She loved Carrie's skin, freckles and all, and her back was a beautiful canvas that curved right to her very attractive ass. Ironically, she also loved that so much of Carrie's back was covered by her utterly wonderful curly red hair that cascaded everywhere. Carrie would complain about it almost as much as her skin, and objectively Bess could see how it could be a beast to deal with on a daily basis.

But it was JUST so beautiful. Everything about Carrie was so damn beautiful.

Bess looked back at Carrie's asshole. She took a deep breath, pulled her finger out and pressed her cockhead into the opening, forcing it to widen. Carrie started to struggle against the intrusion, but Leroy easily held her still.

"That's...ahhhh...it, Bess...I can...uhhhh...feel you...entering...her..."

It was such a different feeling, Carrie's ass. Unlike her pussy, which felt like a soft, warm tunnel, this felt like a vise...still very warm, but not moist...the lube helped, but it was much less forgiving to Bess than Carrie's pussy. Bess pushed further, crowding in alongside Leroy's throbbing dick. Again, Carrie was now completely full of cock.

"Goddamn, Bess...our girl is...ugggnnnhhhh...full UP...down there!"

Bess was able to get nearly all of her cock inside Carrie's ass, and then she and Leroy just stopped moving. Both of them just watched Carrie react to her situation.

Carrie was screaming and wailing, her body trying to adjust to so much meat inside it. Her luscious hair sprayed in all directions as her head flopped around, and her breasts dragged across Leroy's chest. She then came, her body quivering from the force of it and her voice peaking as it rolled through her.

Bess winced...Carrie's ass was ultra-tight already, and her orgasm made her clamp down even harder. She used all of her strength to pull out just a bit and then push back in, causing Carrie's eyes to fly open and her mouth to emit a stuttering moan.

Leroy took that cue to begin his assault, and he started driving himself upward into Carrie's soaked pussy. Bess and Leroy took little time to find a rhythm, and soon they were fucking their girlfriend deeply in both holes with alternating strokes...Leroy would slide in just as Bess was pulling out, then the reverse. This had the added benefit of both cocks being massaged by the movement of the other. Bess could feel Leroy withdraw along the length of her penis, and then again when she would pull out, and Leroy would feel the same sensations.

These sensations were assisted by Carrie. She was now cumming almost constantly now, her body spasming in orgasmic bliss. A small part of her wanted to tell her lovers to slow down so she could catch her breath, but she couldn't think well enough to make that thought known. She only could grunt, groan, moan, and cum.

-----

Akane was naked and fully bound, laying spreadeagle on her bed. Her ankles were tied with rope and secured to the posts at the foot of the bed, along with padding between her skin and the ropes to prevent rope burns. Her wrists were in the leather cuffs which were attached to the posts on either side of the headboard.

Dara had just changed into a black bra, panties, fishnets, and high heels. She loved this outfit...it made her feel strong. She walked into Akane's room, having bound her sister to the bed before changing. She stopped in surprise.

Bernie was sitting on the bed, talking to Akane. It was a strange sight, her grandfather casually chatting with a naked girl bound by her wrists and ankles.

Dara walked around the bed so she was in front of her grandfather. "Grandpa?"

Bernie looked up. "Hey, kid! Akane and I were just talking about plans for later on today."

Akane's eyes were big as she saw Dara. "Mistress, is it okay that I talk to Grandpa?"

"I will let it slide this time, but next time ask for permission."

"Yes, Mistress!"

Bernie leaned over and kissed Akane on the forehead. "Are you going to be okay?"

"Yes, Grandpa. The Mistress is going to make me feel wonderful!"

The old man nodded and got up. Dara walked him outside of the bedroom.

"You won't...really hurt her, will you?"

Dara shook her head emphatically. "No, Grandpa. I love Akane. Her body craves pain though. She orgasms from pain, and I'm going to get her to that point. And my sisters..."

As if on cue, Marcia and Lily walked up. Both were nude.

"...will help me."

Bernie smiled warmly. "I'm still getting used to the addition of a son and three more grandchildren...maybe after that I'll try to get used to all of the nudity!"

Marcia and Lily giggled and hugged him. Tianyu then approached.

Bernie said, "Alright, I'm going for a walk. It's a nice morning, and I'm going to stretch my legs. You all have fun. Make sure Akane has fun too."

Dara smiled. "Don't worry, Grandpa. She'll probably have the most fun."

He kissed the three girls, shook hands with Tianyu, and left.

Dara looked at the others. "Okay, here's today's gameplan...."

-----

A chair was placed in the bedroom for Tianyu to sit and watch, and there was a tripod ready for his phone to record the action. Dara entered, followed by her two sisters. Lily went to the left side of the bed, Marcia to the right. Dara stood at the foot of the bed. She carried a multi-tailed whip and a large black felt bag, heavy with...something.

Akane stared at the bag, wondering about its contents.

Dara put the whip on Akane's dresser, as well as something else she took out of her bra that Akane couldn't see. She then hefted the bag (about the size of a bag of flour) in her hand.

"As strong as the whip is, Akane...your punishment today is nearly all in this bag. There is much pain in this bag. Are you ready for the pain this bag brings?"

Akane swallowed, her eyes focused on the bag. "Y-yes, Mistress. I'm ready for the pain."

Dara undid the drawstring at the top of the bag, stuck two fingers inside, and retrieved a small item.

A wooden clothespin.

Dara smiled. "There are seventy-five clothespins in this bag, Akane. In a little while, ALL of them will be attached to you. Your whole body will scream in pain, but you CANNOT cum until I say so. Do you understand?"

Akane nodded quickly. "Yes, Mistress!"

Seventy-five?!

"Marcia! Lily! Let's start with Akane's sides. Take five pins each and slip her skin from here to here."

Both sisters took clothespins from Dara. Dara came around to Lily's side. "Let me show you the best way to do it."

She took a clothespin in one hand, then pinched some skin just below Akane's right armpit and clipped it with the pin. Akane yelped in pain. Marcia nodded and did the same thing on Akane's other side. Another yell from the bound girl. Both assistants started attaching more pins, and after a few moments, Akane had two lines of clothespins running down both sides of her. She slowly moved, moaning in pain.

"Next. Both of you...we will continue the line of clothespins past Akane's armpits. Each of you put five pins on the undersides of her arms." The two assistants nodded and set about their torture. Akane wailed and cried as the pins were attached.

Akane was still trying to cope with the pain when the first whip-strike hit her pussy.

CRACK!

Akane screamed in pain as her exposed cunt was whipped. Her body shifted but could not protect itself. Worse still, the clothespins bounced back and forth, reminding Akane of their presence.

CRACK!

CRACK!

CRACK!

Akane wailed in pain as the whipping continued. Her pussy was raw and puffy now, but her juices were also overflowing. Marcia took a moment to catch some in her hand which she transferred to Tianyu's hand, who slurped it up gratefully.

"Is she good, Father?"

"As usual, her juice is very tasty, Dara. The pain makes her produce more and more of it."

"Marcia! You will make sure Father has access to Akane's juice. He is right...the more pain Akane experiences, the more her body will produce the stuff. Also, I will allow you and Lily to sample her juice as well when Father is satisfied."

Marcia responded, "Yes, Mistress!" She quickly ran out of the room and retuned with a small pan which she slipped under Akane's butt to catch her drippings. She also gave her Father a plastic cup that he could drink the juice from once transferred from the pan.

"Alright, let's continue. This next set of pins will go onto the meat of Akane's breasts. Since she's on her back, it'll be easier to get at the whole breast...I want a ring of pins around each one, starting from here."

This time she came around to Marcia's side and clipped a pin onto the bottom side of Akane's right boob, earning a moan. Marcia and Lily nodded and got to work. Dara created a pile of pins on Akane's stomach, and the assistants quickly used them up clipping a circle of them around each tit.

Once they were done, Dara said, "Good. Now, another ring...this time, all the pins will be at the edge of the skin where it meets the areola."

That task began, and Akane moaned louder with each clip. When that was done, the group stepped back and admired their work.

Akane's upper torso currently had 52 clothespins attached to her. Akane lightly swayed as the pins silently dug into her sensitive skin.

"Akane?"

"Ye-yes, M-Mistress?"

"How are you?"

"So...so much...pain, Mistress. Hard...hard time...thinking..."

"Good." Dara turned and picked up the object she had put on the dresser. It was a small pouch, which she opened and emptied into her hand. Three metal objects came out. She handed one to Lily and the other to Marcia and held on to the other. They were the same...a circular metal band with a small metal bar bisecting it.

"These are nipple clamps. The bar is two magnets. Pull them apart, place the nipple between, then move the magnets back together." Lily pulled the metal bar apart and let it close. She looked to Dara and nodded. Marcia did the same.

"These look very..."

"Painful?"

"Yes, Mistress. May I try it?"

Dara smiled and nodded. Marcia lined it up to her own nipple, opened the clamp, then let it close on her.

Marcia suddenly saw stars. She gasped as the clamp slammed shut with magnetic force on her defenseless nipple, and her body shook from the pain. Slack-jawed, she looked at Dara, who had a wide smile on her face.

"Mistress...aaaaghh...it's...uuuhhhh..."

"Painful?"

"Yyyessss..."

"The longer you leave it on, the more painful it will be when it's removed."

Marcia nodded. "Can...Can I...uuunnnhh...keeeeeppp it...on...for...a minute?"

Dara nodded. "You can...use this one on Akane. I will want the other one back, as it's meant for Akane's clit."

Marcia's eyes widened, as did Akane's. "It'll...g-go on...mmmm...her...clit?"

"Yes."

"O-Okay." Lily watched her lean over Akane's nipple with the clamp in hand. Akane's eyes were very wide as she approached, and her breath quickened in anticipation.

Marcia separated the magnets on the clamp and positioned it around the nipple. Her own pain was starting to recede to the background a bit, and her vision cleared. She looked at Akane.

"Ready?"

Akane swallowed and nodded.

Marcia moved the magnets toward each other and suddenly they pulled together, clamping the nipple. Akane screamed, and tears flowed from the corners of her eyes. Her scream eventually changed to a rough moan, and with fearful eyes she looked over to Lily, who was hovering over her other breast, clamp in hand.

The pan inserted under Akane's butt was now full of viscous liquid. Marcia quickly poured it into Tianyu's cup and returned it back under her sister.

Dara leaned into Akane's view. "Look at me, Akane. Are you ready for this pain?"

Akane was breathing fast and hard. "Yes, Mistress!"

"ARE YOU READY FOR THE PAIN?!" Dara then slapped Akane across the face!

"YES, MISTRESS!" Dara looked back at Lily, who clamped her other nipple.

"AAAAAAHHHHHGGGGGHHHHH!!" Akane lifted off the bed at least a foot before her bindings pulled her back down. Both Lily and Marcia backed up off the bed and let Akane thrash about.

Dara stood back, watching Akane intently. This was uncharted territory for her. She had a few other evenings with girls that let her do things to them, but Akane was her first long-term subject. She had studied her techniques, and her sister was a perfect disciple. She also was glad to have Lily and Marcia as assistants.

"M-Mistress?" Akane moaned this out.

"Yes, Akane?"

"May...may I cum?" Akane was sounding a bit frantic at this point.

Dara raised an eyebrow.

"I'm s-sorry, Mistress...the pain is so intense...I'm...I'm afraid I won't...be...huhhhhh...ahhhh...able to...stop it..."

The three women could see that Akane was actually vibrating. The clothespins clicked together as her body shook, and her teeth gritted as she tried to hold back the orgasmic tide.

Dara knew that Akane was doing her best to control herself, but soon it would be impossible, and that just wouldn't be fair. She leaned over Akane, who wasn't sure what was going to happen.

Dara lightly kissed Akane's lips.

"Cum, my sister."

It almost looked like Akane RIPPLED. Her whole body flopped like a dying fish as her orgasm exploded from her loins outward. The bed creaked from her pulling on all four bonds, and her pussy went to work filling the pan full of juice again.

Akane's face was a face of pure joy. She let out a long, juddering cry, and tears flowed from her eyes. Both Lily and Marcia put their hands on Akane's face and rubbed it softly through the orgasm, and Dara's heart was filled with love when she saw that face. She walked over to Tianyu.

"Look at her", she breathed. "Look at how happy she is."

Tianyu grinned, taking a gulp from his cup. "She makes that face because of you, Dara. You give her that joy." He offered her the cup and Dara took it, drinking down the remains.

"Mmmm...She does taste delicious."

-----

Akane was allowed to recover somewhat from her orgasm before the team set to work on her again. Armed with the 23 remaining clothespins, Marcia and Lily positioned themselves to begin tending to Akane's lower torso, and especially her pussy.

By this point, all of the clips on her tits, arms, and side had turned into a large, dull ache, and it clouded Akane's mind more than a little. The orgasm acted as a cool breeze to that fog, and for a short time it cut through the pain and gave Akane some clarity. When the orgasm abated, the ache returned, and Akane tried to focus, but had a hard time. She concentrated on her Mistress...the love she had for Dara helped her to home in on reality through the pain.

"Akane!"

"Yes, Mistress."

"We are now going to be applying clothespins to the lower half of your body. This is not only your stomach and thighs, but also your labia. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Mistress!"

"Good. Let's start with your thighs. Lily and Marcia, you'll each use five pins on her inner thighs."

Dara didn't need to demonstrate, and her two assistants began attaching clothespins to the soft flesh of Akane's inner thighs, earning squeals and moans of pain from Akane. Next came her tummy, and soon there were two lines of four pins just above her belly button. Dara herself added one more on the top rim of her navel.

Lily and Marcia now both stared at Akane's swollen pussy, still dripping with juice. Dara joined them.

"You both will open her lips and attach a pin here and here on each side." She pinched two places along the labia.

The pain that triggered from this was immense. Akane wailed loudly and the bed actually sounded like it was cracking under the strain. Even through that, all four pins were affixed.

"Marcia?" Dara put out her hand.

Marcia swallowed and nodded. She grabbed the clamp and slowly pulled the magnets apart. After they released, Marcia moaned as pain flowed into her. With a shaky hand, she dropped the clamp into Dara's hand. Dara then climbed between Akane's legs and looked at her.

"You've done very well, Akane, but this will be the biggest test. This clamp will go on your clit. Are you ready?"

Through gritted teeth, Akane said, "Yes, Mistress. Give me the pain!"

Dara unmasked Akane's clit and, without hesitation, clamped the metal piece on it.

Akane went rigid and her neck muscles bulged. She let out a low keen as waves of pain threatened to overwhelm her. Her vision fuzzed, and she nearly passed out.

But she didn't.

She looked at Dara...and smiled.

"M-Mistress? Did...did I...do...good?"

Dara smiled, immensely proud of her sister. "You've done very well, Akane. Next, you're going to be like this for ten minutes."

Dara produced a digital timer and set it for ten minutes.

"We're going to stay outside for ten minutes. In this room will just be you and the pain. I want you to take the pain and make it into pleasure. Can you do that, Akane?"

"Y-Yes, Mistress. I...can. I...I...will."

Dara activated the timer, and the group left the room.

Akane looked over at her nightstand at the picture of her parents. She focused on her mother.

"Mother...you would be so proud of me."

Akane put her head back and closed her eyes, reveling in the pain.

-----

Dara shook her head as they all congregated outside. Lily frowned, looking at her sister.

"Is Akane performing well, Mistress?"

Dara looked at Lily and smiled. "Lily, our sister is performing fantastically." Lily smiled in pride at those words, as did Marcia.

Dara turned to Tianyu. "Father, Akane is...she is a pain savant! She is WEEKS ahead of where I would have assumed she'd be. She doesn't NEED any training...our sessions will be now for pleasure through the pain."

Tianyu nodded, filled with pride himself. "Then it is even more necessary to get your downstairs room in order. I will make arrangements tomorrow to get the project started before I leave on Wednesday."

"Thank you, Father. I appreciate it so much, and I know Akane will love it."

Dara continued. "Now, the second step of this morning will happen in about 7 minutes. Here's what I think will happen..."

-----

Akane hummed to herself as she lay in the bad, the minutes counting down. She was able to ignore the pain coming from the clothespins, since all of them paled in comparison to the pain she was getting from the three clamps, her nipples and clit screaming at her for relief.

She opened her eyes and looked down at her body. She actually giggled at the sight of all the pins slightly swaying as her body moved. She then looked at the clock...about two minutes left on the timer. She had stopped caring about the time left a few minutes ago...she could probably go another hour in this state.

Her eyes widened.

After ten minutes, the Mistress will probably REMOVE the pins...

She started to breath heavy as she imagined the pain associated with that. And then she smiled, because she knew she could cum from all that pain. She settled back and closed her eyes, delighting in her tortured state.

12