The Subject Ch. 23

Story Info
Akane's punishment continues, plus Katy's reward and more!
6.4k words
4.82
3.4k
4
0

Part 23 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

-----

The group reentered the bedroom after ten minutes, and were amazed to see Akane lying there, eyes closed, humming to herself.

She opened her eyes. "M-Mistress? Is it time...for...more pain?"

Dara realized her pussy was moist looking at her sister, absolutely covered in clothespins and clamps, looking back at her with utter compliance.

"Yes, Akane. More pain."

Akane nodded. "Good. My body is ready."

"I can tell that it is. Alright, Akane...we're going to begin removing the pins. There are two ways we can do this...slowly..."

Dara reached over and slowly removed one of the pins attached to her inner thigh. Akane suddenly sucked in air through her teeth and let out a short cry as circulation started moving through that area, triggering a wash of pain.

"Or...we can do it...QUICKLY."

Dara's hand darted to Akane's stomach and she yanked one of the clips off. Akane screamed in pain, with that scream trailing into a low moan, her breath coming out fast and ragged.

"So...slowly..." This time she motioned to both Lily and Marcia, who each took hold of a clip under Akane's arms and slowly removed them. Akane moaned, and her body swayed, making the remaining pins click together.

"Or quickly!" This time the two assistants grabbed pins on Akane's breasts and pulled, the two clips coming off with twin "snap" sounds. Akane bellowed in pain, her body fighting her bonds as the pain bolted through her.

Akane's body quivered in abject pain and tears rolled from her eyes. Her vision swam, and she could hear her own heartbeat in her ears. Her nerves were on fire...everything was on fire.

Dara leaned in. "Akane, focus on me."

Through gritted teeth. "Yesssss....Missssstressss..."

"Choose. Slowly or quickly. If you choose slowly, we will take our time, the pain will be constant but slow. If you choose quickly, the pain will be intense and overwhelming. But...if you choose 'quickly'..."

Dara smiled.

"You'll be allowed to cum."

Akane's mouth dropped open. Her eyes were as big as saucers as she thought about cumming through the pain.

"Every tenth pin that comes out? You'll be able to cum.

"Now, choose."

No hesitation.

"Quickly, Mistress! QUICKLY!"

The three sisters looked at each other. Dara had guessed that would be Akane's choice before they walked in the room. She had told them what to do upon that choice.

"Good, Akane. Then let's begin. You've already removed three pins quickly, so only seven more."

Dara looked at Akane and smiled, a warm sisterly smile.

"Now!"

Lily grabbed one of the clips on Akane's side and pulled, at the same time as Marcia grabbed and pulled one on her areolae. Without pause, the two assistants immediately grabbed two more, then two more, then Lily grabbed one more...and only four seconds after the start, seven pins had removed.

Akane screamed a piercing wail, the pain lancing through her like multiple white-hot spears. Her eyesight blotted out and her other senses shut down as her brain converted all feeling to pain. Then, through all of the knives cutting her psyche apart inside, she heard her Mistress's voice.

"Akane. Cum."

It was like a dam burst. All of the pain instantly converted to the most mind-blowing orgasm Akane had ever had. Her eyes shot open and her face changed to one of utter happiness as she spasmed. Her bed creaked again as she fought against her bonds. Her voice hit such a high note, it trailed to silence even though her mouth was still open.

Akane's slowly settled, her voice ending in a contented keen, her eyes full of happy tears. Her body still quivered from the force of the orgasm, and her mouth opened and closed reflexively.

Dara waited a few moments before continuing, allowing Akane to fully experience her climax. Her two other sisters sat next to Akane, wonderfully happy to see Akane in such bliss.

Akane, close to hyperventilating, moved her eyes to Dara, standing at the foot of the bed.

"M-More, Mistress? Please? I need more."

Dara nodded. "Now!"

Lily and Marcia started pulling clips again, just as fast as last time. The bed shifted back and forth as Akane tried to cope with this latest explosion of pain rocketing through her. She fought to remain conscious, knowing that they just had to remove ten...

"Cum, Akane."

She didn't even register it consciously. The words flowed directly into the deepest part of her mind and triggered another senses-shattering climax that rolled through Akane like a freight train. She groaned happily as all the pain distilled into pleasure and her whole body lit off like a solar flare.

This time, Dara didn't wait for the orgasm to finish before starting up again. The pain flared like before, but now it completely mingled with the pleasure washing over her from the cumming, and Akane just...froze.

Her body literally did not know what to do, so it just stopped...her muscles locked in place, her eyes stayed open, her mouth stayed open. Then the pleasure passed and the pain overtook her, and she screamed anew, her brain suddenly reacting to the flood.

-----

Seventy clothespins were now back in the bag, with only five remaining...four clipped to Akane's swollen labia, and one on her belly button. She also still had the three clamps, one on each nipple, and one on her tortured clit.

Akane's body was a bruised, mottled pastiche. She slowly undulated as the constant yoyo'ing of pain and pleasure threatened to drive her out of her mind.

She heard Dara. "Father, can you help us?"

Tianyu came over. "Mistress, how can I assist?"

"There are four clips attached to Akane's pussy. I want to pull them at the same time. I will grab this one, Marcia this one, Lily this one, and Father, you take this one. Wait until I say so, then pull."

Tianyu nodded, and all four of them took hold of their respective pins.

Akane felt the tugging of her labia and looked down, seeing all of her closest loves collected between her legs.

"On three. One!"

Akane began breathing heavy in anticipation.

"Two!"

Her eyes widened and her jaw clenched.

"THREE!"

The four pulled on their pins and Akane's pussy began to stretch, causing waves of pain to build in Akane. Then suddenly, a concerted "SNAP" filled the air as all four clips released Akane's skin. She shrieked and bounced, and her throat let out a long, wracking moan that filled the house, and could probably be heard outside. Akane's head lolled from side to side, and her eyes dilated completely.

"Akane, cum." At the same time as she said that, Dara grabbed the last clip and yanked it. Akane came, and this time it was equally mixed with the pain of the pin being pulled at the same time. Her yells were equal joyous and strained as she was hit by waves of pleasure and pain simultaneously.

After a couple of minutes, Akane lay there, clear of clothespins, only with the three clamps.

"Akane?"

Akane's voice was slurred. "Ye-yessshhh, Mmmmistress?"

"Only three clamps left. These will come off slow. We'll take both nipples off at the same time, let you accept the pain, then your clit."

"Can I have all three at once, Mistress?"

All three sisters looked at each other, then Lily and Marcia looked at Dara who was now looking at Akane. Dara frowned.

"That might be too much for you, Akane."

"I want...I want to know what it...feels like."

Dara took a breath then nodded. "Alright. Ladies, on three." She knelt between Akane's legs and took hold of the clamp. The other two girls put their hands on their own clamps.

Akane froze, readying herself.

"One!"

Her eyes closed.

"Two!"

She let out one breath.

"Three!"

All three clamps were released.

Akane's vision filled with white light, and she passed out.

-----

"Wow."

Dara was stunned. Akane had taken everything that was thrown at her and converted it all to pleasure. Only at the very end did she succumb, but few women could have taken that much punishment and NOT passed out.

"I couldn't be more proud of her, Father."

Tianyu smiled. "What now?"

"Now we have fun with her holes. Marcia and Dara, go put on strap-ons. Father, help me rearrange Akane while she's out?"

Tianyu rose from his chair and assisted while the other two went to Akane's toy drawer and picked out two harnesses.

Dara untied Akane's feet and she and her Father brought her legs over so that her feet touched her arms. "Hold her there, Father." She went to binding Akane's ankles to her wrists. Now her pussy and ass were completely exposed.

The two assistants then approached, ready to fuck. The dildos hanging between their legs swayed as they moved.

"Lily, fuck your sister in the pussy...try to stay clear of her clit...it's probably so sensitive right now that if you apply any pressure to it, Akane will probably pass out again. Marcia, take her ass. Use her pussy juice as a lube. Father, hand them your cup and let them drink some of Akane's juice before they start. Girls, save some for Akane. She'll be dehydrated and will enjoy drinking her own juice."

Tianyu handed Marcia the cup, and she filled it back up with the drippings from the pan. She drank a bit, then drizzled a bit on her cock, covering the shaft with it using her hand. She then handed it to Lily, who also drank some, licking her lips in approval. The rest was left on the nightstand as both girls positioned themselves at the doorstep of Akane's waiting holes.

When Marcia and Lily were situated, they looked back at Dara who nodded.

They advanced, and their cocks pushed their way in.

-----

Akane's eyes fluttered open. She was still in a lot of pain and that pain made her thinking kind of cloudy, but she was almost sure things had changed. First, she was now bent in half and her legs were tied to her arms...she could actually grip her ankles with her hands. She looked up and there was Lily, pushing a cock into her pussy. She could also feel another cock invading her ass and could see hands gripping Lily's waist from behind.

Probably Marcia.

Her whole body ached, but this double penetration felt good. Both cocks didn't go too deep, and both sisters moved them expertly in and out of Akane's holes. Her pussy made squishing sounds as her juice was pushed out and it dribbled down her stomach. The juice also flowed over her clitoris, which seemed to soothe it a bit. Because of her angle, Lily's cock wasn't directly rubbing against Akane's clit.

Lily held on to Akane's ass for leverage, and Akane laughed because her ass was probably the only area of her body NOT abused.

That laugh turned into a moan...she could feel a pussy orgasm building. Her two sisters rocked her bottom back and forth, their cocks pistoning in and out of her pussy and ass.

"Ahhhh...Mistress...uhhhhh...."

"Are you going to cum, Akane?"

"Not...uhhhh...unless...you....s-say...so...Mistress..."

Dara smiled. "Good. Cum, Akane."

That sound of pure joy came out of Akane again, and it made everyone else in the room feel almost as good as she did. Her body quivered and twitched, and her head lolled a bit as the orgasm took its toll.

Marcia withdrew from her ass, and then Lily did the same from her pussy. Both climbed off the bed, and all three sisters surveyed the fourth.

Lily took the cup from the nightstand and brought it to Akane's lips. Akane suddenly realized that she was incredibly thirty and immediately started to drink what came from that cup.

It was viscous and salty, but it tasted great. "Yum!"

"Do you like it?"

Akane nodded to Lily. "I do. Is it...me?"

"Yes, sister. It's your own juice."

"I love it."

Meanwhile, Dara had reached into her bag and produced a butt plug and a thick vibrator. She lathered up the plug with Akane's pussy juice and inserted it in her ass, then slid the vibrator into her pussy, turning it on. Akane moaned happily as the vibrator went to work on her.

"Mistress?"

Dara looked back at Akane...bent in half, ugly bruises all over her pale skin, and with two toys jutting out of her nethers.

"Yes, Akane?"

"I love you."

Dara felt such emotion she thought her heart would burst. She moved back over next to her sister and sat on the bed.

"I love you too, Akane." Dara leaned in and kissed Akane deeply.

-----

The four reconvened outside the bedroom when they heard the front door open. A moment later, Bernie strolled up.

"Hey girls! Son! How's the morning? How's Akane?"

Dara smiled. "We're done...why don't you go in and see her?"

Bernie looked in the bedroom. "Oh, girls! Look at my poor Akane!"

Lily spoke up. "Grandpa, you won't believe how happy we made Akane! She came a LOT!"

Bernie was dubious. "Really?"

Dara nodded. "Really. You can untie her if you like. You remember how to deal with those knots?"

Bernie scoffed. "Who taught YOU how to tie those knots?"

"Umm...the Girl Scouts?"

"Yeah, and who taught THEM?"

Dara sighed. "You, Grandpa."

"Damn straight."

Dara shook her head with a smile. "You tend to Akane. I think I need some attention from my assistants. I think I want these...". She took hold of both hanging dildos. "...inside me."

Both of the sisters were shocked.

Lily stammered. "Mistress? You want us...to fuck you?"

Marcia followed up. "Can we?"

"Yes, I want you both to fuck your Mistress." Both Lily and Marcia hopped in excitement.

Dara took her sisters by the hand and led them into Lily's room, the door closing behind them.

Bernie shook his head and looked at Tianyu. "Oh, to be young again."

-----

Bernie entered the bedroom quietly. Akane was on the bed, completely trussed, her holes plugged with plastic. She was breathing slightly heavily and her eyes were closed. He could hear her slightly moaning. He could also hear the buzz of the vibrator stuffed in her pussy.

He got closer to her and saw two rows of bruised, mottled skin running along the inner edge of her thighs, completely on display since her legs were bent back over her body.

"Oh, Akane."

Akane opened her eyes and her whole expression was now of child-like delight. "Grandpa!"

Bernie sat down on the bed next to his bound granddaughter. "Akane, are you okay?"

"Oh, Grandpa! You would have been so proud of me! I think I did really good! The Mistress used those..." She motioned her head toward the full black bag on the dresser. He reached over and picked it up, pulling out one of its contents.

"Clothespins? How many did she use?"

"All of them, Grandpa! Seventy-five of them!"

"Seventy-five! Oh, Akane!" He reached out and lightly put a hand on Akane's right inner thigh to comfort her. His fingers touched wounded flesh.

He did not expect the reaction he got.

"Ahhhh...AHHHH...AHHAHHAHHAHHHHHHH!" Akane spasmed and her body rotated reflexively. The dildo in her pussy suddenly sounded different as juice bubbled up and around it. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open, her voice a sweet little whine.

Bernie immediately removed his hand. "A-Akane! Are you alright?"

Akane shivered and she looked at Bernie with pure love. "Oh, Grandpa! Your touch...it was so painful...it made me cum!"

Bernie blinked. "It...hurt...but it made you...?" He let that sentence drift.

Akane nodded, almost giddy. "A-Again? Please, Grandpa?"

Bernie swallowed and nodded. He looked at her other thigh and reached over. Akane's eyes watched his hand approach her, wide and anticipatory. His fingers touched the marred skin and Akane moaned, her body shaking as another orgasm rolled through her.

"Grandpa...AIIIEEEEE! UHHHHHH! GRANDPA!"

Amazingly, the vibrator in Akane's twat started to move...up. The sudden wellspring of natural lube flowing out of Akane's pussy was giving the vibrator the means to slip out.

Without even thinking, Bernie put two fingers on the base of the vibrator and pushed it back in, earning a contented coo from the girl. The sound of the vibrator deepened as it was buried in Akane's slick passage, and Bernie smiled at her reaction.

There was no lust in that smile, only deep love for his new granddaughter. He cared about her as much as he cared for Dara and making her feel this good gave him such happiness.

Then something was wrong. Akane's expression changed from pure joy to shock and then fear.

"Akane? Dear, what's wrong?"

Akane looked at her grandfather with worried eyes. "Grandpa! I'm...I'm not supposed to cum without the Mistress's permission! Oh, Grandpa! Oh, no!" She was on the verge of tears.

"Will she punish you?"

"Yes, Grandpa, but that's not why I'm upset. I don't want to disappoint her! I know that she'll be disappointed that I came without her allowing me to." Her eyes began to moisten.

"Maybe we don't tell her?"

Akane shook her head. "No, I could never lie to the Mistress! Oh..." A tear rolled down her cheek.

Bernie had to do something. "Akane, what if I talk to the Mistress?" Inwardly, Bernie laughed at referring to Dara as 'the Mistress'. Outwardly though, this was deadly serious to Akane and he wanted to respect that.

She blinked. "You...would?"

"Yeah, I'll talk to her and make sure she understands what happened. Would that be alright?"

Akane sniffed. "Thank you, Grandpa! Thank you!" Her bound body swayed as if she were trying to hug him.

He leaned over and kissed her forehead, then headed to the door, as quickly as he could.

-----

Exiting one bedroom, he was now standing in front of Lily's bedroom. He took a deep breath, grabbed the knob, and entered, trying to steel himself about what he was about to see.

He tried not to be shocked or surprised.

His three other granddaughters were on Lily's bed. Dara was currently being double-penetrated by her two sisters...Marcia below her with her hands on Dara's hips, thrusting her plastic cock into Dara's pussy, and Lily behind her, her own hands on her big sister's shoulders, forcing her own dildo into Dara's ass.

Dara looked to be in absolute bliss, her head flipping back and forth, her mouth open and moaning happily, and her eyes shut. Her two lovers smiled happily as they intensely fucked their Mistress.

Bernie moved inside, and Lily saw him first.

"Hi, Grandpa! Are you here to watch us?" Marcia turned her head and smiled at him. "Watch us fuck our Mistress, Grandpa!"

Dara slowly opened her eyes and tried to focus on her grandfather. "G-Grandpa? Uhhhhh...what...uhhhnnnn...what's...up?"

Bernie tried to concentrate on why he had come in here...Lily and Marcia did not stop their pumping, and suddenly Dara was cumming. Her body juddered and rocked, and she emitted a long happy groan.

Bernie waited a moment for the climax to pass.

"So I wanted to talk to you about Akane. When I went in there...I..."

The three girls all focused on him, and their fucking slowed a bit.

He continued. "I...touched her, ONLY to make her feel better, and..."

Dara said, "And she came?"

Bernie nodded guiltily. "It wasn't her fault!"

Dara continued to move back and forth as her sisters pounded her. "She knows that she's not supposed to cum without my permission."

"She knows! She's so upset that she's disappointed you, girl."

Dara shook her head. "I'm not disappointed in her. She'll be punished, but I'm not disappointed. But that might not be enough for her. Unless..." She suddenly smiled.

"What?"

"Grandpa, while I'm in here, how would you like to be Akane's Master?"

"What?!"

Dara's body quivered as another climax started to build. "Uhhhh...She would...treat you as her Master...uhhhmmm...just like she...treats me...as...uhhhhh...her Mistress."

"Umm...okay..."

"And...UHHHHH...AHHHHHH!!" Bernie stepped back and let Dara climax.

After the orgasm passed, she continued. "And...haahhhh...you could...make...it so she can cum without...unnnhhh...punishment."

"Ah, I see. Okay...I'll tell her."

"As...soon...as I get...back, I'm...the Mistress...again. Re...Remember...that."

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12