The Subject Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Bernie nodded. "Okay. Thanks, Dara."

Marcia and Lily started increasing their power, and Dara started to moan. Her two attackers both looked back to their grandfather. "Bye, Grandpa!", they both said in unison as he left.

-----

Bernie re-entered Akane's bedroom. Akane was still in the same position, but there was definitely worry on her face.

He took his place next to her. He noted that the vibrator was still deep inside her, buzzing away.

"Okay, so Dara has given us a possible solution to this. While she's in Lily's bedroom, you need supervision. So she's made me your Master while she's gone."

Worry left Akane's face, replaced by surprise. "Master?"

"Yes, is that okay?"

Grandpa, you would be my Master?"

"If that's okay with you."

She nodded, happiness returning to her face. "Yes...yes, Master!"

Bernie made a face. "Okay, first rule. Don't call me 'Master'...still call me 'Grandpa'."

"Yes, Grandpa!"

"And so, as your Master, I WANTED you to cum when I touched you."

"Oh, Grandpa!" Now there were happy tears. Akane was deliriously elated and her body moved again like she wanted to hug him.

"Akane, can I see you cum one more time?"

"Yes, Grandpa! Can you help me?"

"Of course...what can I do?"

"I had a clamp on my clitoris for awhile. It aches a lot, and I think that if you were to touch it, the pain would be intense."

Bernie held his breath.

"Grandpa, I want you to push the vibrator against my clit."

He nodded slowly, looking down at the vibrator. He then unmasked her clit and looked at it for the first time. It was red and swollen, and he could swear he could see it throb. He put his index and middle finger on the base of the toy. He locked eyes with Akane.

"Grandpa, I may scream when I cum. I also may pass out. Please don't be afraid. You are going to make me feel so good."

He nodded and pressed the buzzing dildo into Akane's clit.

Akane screamed and then passed out.

-----

Tianyu, attracted by the amazing cum-induced scream from his oldest daughter, entered her bedroom. He saw Bernie sitting on her bed next to a still bound and unconscious Akane.

Tianyu looked at Bernie. "Father, you made Akane cum?"

The old man looked up and smiled. "Yes, son, I did. Made her pass out too."

A nod.

"Son, I want to unbind her. Help me?"

Tianyu came over. Bernie easily untied Akane's left leg and Tianyu gently brought it back to its regular position. Then the right leg.

"Son, make sure the toys don't slip out of her."

"Yes, Father. Perhaps a second toy alongside the first? That would make her pussy more snug."

"Good idea, son. Check the Mistress's bag."

Tianyu pushed the dildo in, then checked her butt plug. Happy with the plug's insertion, he grabbed Dara's bag and found a dildo that would fit next to the vibrator. He coated it with pussy juice, and slid it in. It was a bit difficult, but Tianyu eventually was able to get the majority of the toy inside where it now shared the space with the vibrator. They were both very secure in there, and Tianyu smiled at Akane's pussy stuffed full of fake cock.

Meanwhile, Bernie had undone the cuffs and brought Akane's arms down by her sides. He now could see all of the rest of the damage done to her body from the clothespins.

"Son, is there video of what Akane's sisters had done to her?"

"Yes, Father."

"Good, I'd like to see it."

Akane stirred and woke. She didn't move her body at all, only her eyes. She saw Bernie, then Tianyu.

"Hi, Father. Hi, Grandpa! I told you I might pass out."

Bernie laughed. "You did!"

"Ooh! Grandpa! My pussy is so full! Is there another toy in there?"

"Yes, Akane. We wanted to make sure the vibrator didn't slip out when we undid your legs, so your father pushed another dildo inside you. Is it very tight?"

"Oh, Grandpa! It is very tight, but I love how it feels in me! Thank you, Grandpa! Thank you, Father!"

Bernie smiled. "Would you like to see your Mistress being double-penetrated by her sisters?"

"Yes, please! I don't...I don't know how well I'll be able to walk though." She tried to move her leg, but it was slow going. "If you command me to get up, I will, Grandpa!"

"I don't think that's necessary. Son, can you scoop Akane up and follow me?"

"Of course, Father." Tianyu picked Akane up. The pain of contact with her father, coupled with the fullness of her pussy, caused Akane to moan loudly.

"Gr-Grandpa! May I c-cum?"

Bernie turned and put his hand on Akane's face. "Yes, my dear. Please cum."

Akane shook and twisted in her father's arms, in the throes of a wonderful climax. Her voice rose and fell as the orgasm rolled through her, making Bernie smile. Tianyu hugged his daughter close, loving this tender moment. Akane's spasming passed, and she cuddled into her father's strong hold.

The three of them headed to the other bedroom.

-----

The three sisters were in a different arrangement but were still fucking like mad when the door opened.

Now, Lily was on the bottom, but still in Dara's ass as she was now facing up. Marcia was on top of her, pushing her dildo deep into Dara's twat. Dara had her legs wrapped around Marcia's waist, and the two were kissing deeply.

Bernie entered the room, followed by Tianyu and Akane. Bernie motioned, and Tianyu deposited Akane right next to Lily. Lily smiled happily as her big sister was suddenly there, and they started kissing even as Lily continued pounding Dara's ass.

Dara and Marcia stopped kissing and they looked over at their grandfather.

"Akane wanted to see her Mistress being fucked," Bernie said, anticipating the question. "I'm now going to go in the living room and watch the video of what you guys had done to her earlier."

Dara smiled as she was penetrated.

Bernie shook his head. "Seventy-five?"

"And...and she took...them...all, Grandpa. You should be proud."

Bernie smiled. "I am proud...of all of my girls." He kissed both Dara and Marcia on the forehead, then knelt and kissed Lily in the same place. Then he looked at Akane.

"I'm most proud of you, Akane. I'm going to watch the video and probably be even more proud, if that's possible."

"I love you, Grandpa."

He kissed her on the forehead. "I love you too, Akane."

-----

Katy rolled her hips, thrusting her cock deep into Janet's drenched twat. Janet moaned lightly, her body exulting in the penetration.

"Mommy, look at how much your pussy loves my cock! I love to fuck your pussy, Mommy! Do you love my cock, Mommy?"

"Uhhhhh...yes, baby...UUHHHH...Mommy LOVES...unnnffff...your cock!"

The two women embraced and started kissing deeply, Katy's cock still pushing into Janet.

At the same time, Mark and Kaia had built up a good rhythm, and Kaia slid up and down on Mark's cock easily. Mark lightly held on to the girl's hips, fucking her just as she fucked him.

"Why...why do I...uhhhh...feel like...I need...to...fuuuuckkk...WIN...this?"

Kaia laughed as she bounced. "Because otherwise I will win!"

"Fine!" He then grabbed her waist tightly and took her to the floor, fucking her deeply and powerfully. Kaia was caught by surprise by this move and tried to squirm out, but Mark was buried in her.

Katy looked down from on top of Janet on the couch to the floor where she could see Kaia looking up at her as she was being plowed by Mark.

"Kaia, is my Daddy fucking you good?"

"Uhhh! UHHH!"

Mark lifted himself up, still power-fucking the teen. "Answer your girlfriend, Kaia."

"UHHH! UHHHH! YES! FUCK! HE'S...UNNNGH...FUCKING...ME...GOOD!"

"Daddy! Can you kiss Mommy and fuck Kaia too?"

Mark pushed the two of them closer to Katy and Janet, then he leaned forward to Janet's face. He smiled as he saw how blissful she looked, and he kissed her. Mark continued to pump Kaia, triggering an orgasm in her, while Katy did the same to Janet, with the same result.

-----

The two cocks stretched Carrie's holes to the brink, mixing a bit of pain with all that pleasure. That pain was the only thing keeping Carrie's mind from being completely swept away.

The cocks...they just keep fucking. What if they don't stop?

What if I don't WANT them to stop...

Outwardly, Carrie was unable to do anything except drool slightly, moan, and get fucked. Leroy smiled as he saw how far gone Carrie was, and hummed happily as he felt her pussy rippling around his dick.

Meanwhile, Bess was pounding her girlfriend's ass with all the energy she could muster. She loved the feeling being in her butt...it was different from a pussy in so many ways, but it made her feel strong.

I wonder what Marisa Thompson's ass feels like?

That thought came completely unbidden, and suddenly Bess was wracked with guilt. Guilt from her thinking about another girl while in her love's asshole, and guilt from thinking about non-consensual anal sex with another girl, even if that girl was a bully.

She shook her head and refocused. She rolled her hips, sliding her cock in and out of Carrie's beautiful backside, loving the feeling of Leroy's cock moving past her on the other side of that thin piece of flesh.

Carrie's body started to jiggle, and her voice started to rise. Both Bess and Leroy knew what that meant. Both of them grabbed Carrie's body and fucked her deeply from both directions, their cocks forcing themselves in as far as they could go.

Carrie arched her back, and suddenly Bess could see her face from behind her. She leaned forward and kissed her love while still pumping her with powerful strokes. Carrie could do this for a few seconds before her latest orgasm tore through her. The curve of her back reversed, and her head went from pushing up against Bess to now settling next to Leroy's. Further, her holes clamped down, and this sent both attackers over the edge. Bess came first, filling Carrie's ass with her sweet seed. Leroy followed three seconds later, doing the same with Carrie's very happy vagina.

Carrie kept cumming through all of this, and the other two watched happily as she moaned and whined and twitched before finally deflating on Leroy.

The phone rang.

Bess looked at the clock. Twenty-seven minutes. Shit!

Carrie lazily reached for the phone, and the other two froze as she opened the call.

"H-Hello? Ohh...Hi Mom."

Bess and Leroy looked at each other. They were both still inside Carrie, though both were softening.

"Mmmm...no, just got...out of the shower. Mmm-hmm...it felt SO good, Mom. Yeah, she's really great. Yeah, a BIG help."

Bess then tried to be as subtle as she could as she pulled her way out of Carrie's butt. Carrie kept talking as she wiggled her ass at her girlfriend, and Bess covered a giggle with her hand.

Carrie then rolled off of Leroy while still speaking to her mom. "Yeah...hold on. Bess is offering me something."

Carrie winked at Bess while she reached down and scooped up some cum leaking from her ass. She dripped some in her mouth. "Mmmmm!" Bess looked at her wide-eyed, her cock twitching.

"Yeah, Mom...it's like a dip...Bess makes it herself. It's so good!"

Leroy had to force himself to not bust out laughing.

"Okay Mom...gotta finish getting dressed. Bess doesn't want me walking around with no clothes on, right?"

Carrie shook her head theatrically while Bess nodded just as theatrically.

"Okay, Mom...see you guys this afternoon! Bye!"

She ended the call, and the three couldn't stop laughing.

-----

The two couples had rearranged themselves, and now shared the couch. Janet was still on her back, Katy on top of her. Hovering over her on hands and knees was Kaia, who was now taking Mark in her ass from behind. Kaia grunted and groaned while she actively kissed both Janet and Katy.

"Kaia, look! Mommy's cumming again!"

Kaia smiled as she watched Janet tremble and moan as she climaxed again. She kissed Janet's neck which only heightened the mom's orgasm and her voice peaked as she came. She grabbed Katy and pulled her close, letting Katy push her dildo to the hilt.

"Baby! Baby, you're fucking your Mommy so good!"

"Thank you, Mommy! I knew I would make you feel so good. Do you love my cock now?"

"I do, Katy! Your Mommy's not scared anymore...your Mommy loves your cock!"

Katy leaned in close and whispered in Janet's ear. "Maybe someday, Daddy and I can double penetrate you the way you do it to me."

Janet blinked, a tiny bit of fear reappearing. Then she kissed Katy passionately and nodded.

Katy was overjoyed. Then Janet whispered back.

"Not before we make you airtight again...this time with your Mommy, Daddy...and Bess."

Katy had never cum before from just conversation, and it was probably the strap-on's nubs rubbing against her clit that actually triggered the orgasm, but the thought of Bess AND her parents fucking all of Katy's holes drove her out of her mind.

"Uhhhh...UHHHH...AHHHHMOMMYAHHHHHH!"

Janet laughed with joy as she saw her baby Katy cum hard before collapsing on her, plastic cock still connecting them. Janet cradled Katy in her arms, embracing her with an overflow of love.

Katy's orgasm triggered a cascade...Kaia saw her cum and it triggered her own anal orgasm and she yelled as she came, her rectal muscles gripping Mark's penis. This drove him over the edge, and he filled her butt with hot semen.

Without a word, Katy withdrew from Janet and switched with Mark. Mark climbed onto Janet, and the couple kissed and caressed each other, while Katy and Kaia did the same. This went on for a few minutes until Janet spoke up.

"Who wants breakfast? I'm starving!"

-----

"Mom, I'm home!"

It was about 6:30pm when Katy walked in her house and saw Holly walking from the kitchen toward her. She was naked, and a little sweaty...like she'd been working out. Working out or...

Katy smiled. "So how was your weekend?"

Holly smiled back. "Mine was good! Wasn't it?" She looked toward the bathroom and a familiar figure came out, also naked.

"Lex!" Katy bounced and ran over to Alexis, hugging her. Lex hugged back. "Hi, Katy!" Then they kissed, open-mouth and full of lust.

After a few seconds of that, Katy asked, "Have you been here all day?"

"Yeah, you went and left your mom by herself, boobs full of milk, pussy in need of some attention. So she called me, and I was only too happy to spend my Sunday tending to her needs."

"Oh, Mom...I'm so sorry!" She walked up to her mom and put her hands under both of the woman's breasts. "Feels like there's still some milk in there. Can I have some, Mom?"

"Only if I can watch Lex fuck you while you do it, baby girl!"

Katy looked back at Lex. "Can you stay the night? I didn't get a chance to share a bed with you the last time."

Lex nodded. "I think your mom's bed is big enough for three."

Holly smiled. "It certainly is. Let's have a little fun, then we should think about dinner. I'm famished!"

Katy was peeling her clothes off. "Mom, I gotta tell you about what happened at the party, and then last night, and then this morning! Oh, Mom! I got fucked, I got to fuck, I was DP'ed, I got my pussy eaten! It was a great weekend!"

Lex salivated at seeing Katy's nude body. "Weekend's not over yet, Katy. Let's get you in bed. I've spent the day with the mother, now I need the daughter!"

The blonde giggled. "Kaia's gonna be so jealous!" Together, the three ladies headed for Holly's room and more fun.

-----

"Mom...Dad, I'm home!"

Bess walked in the door and took her overnight bag to her room. She found her mom in the kitchen, gathering ingredients to make Mark lunches for next week. "Hi, Mom! Where's Dad?"

"Hi, Bess! He's run to the store to grab some stuff we need for next week. So, how was last night and today?"

"Really...really great, Mom. How about you?"

Janet smiled. "I think just as great."

Bess sat at the kitchen table. "Yeah? You wanna...tell me about it?"

"Bess! Are you actually asking about your mother's sex life?"

"Since it involves good friends of mine...yes, yes I am."

Janet sat across from her. "Fine. Last night we gave Katy her reward...we made her airtight."

Bess unconsciously licked her lips. "Mmhmm. Who was where?"

Janet arched an eyebrow. "Well, your father was in Katy's mouth, Kaia was in her ass, and I was in her pussy."

"Was...was it fun?"

Now, both of Janet's eyebrows raised a bit. "Really? What do you think, dear?"

"Yeah, that was kind of a silly question."

"There are no silly questions, dear...but that was a silly question." Janet said with a smile. Then she continued.

"Things got very interesting this morning though."

"Oh?"

"Katy...used a strap-on on me."

Bess blinked. "Okay...and?"

Janet hesitated. "I came...so many times."

"Wow, Mom! That's awesome!"

Janet became distant for a moment. "Yeah, it was." Then she came back. "How about you?"

"Um...well, Leroy and I...with Carrie..."

Janet leaned forward. "Really! Both of you at the same time?"

Bess blushed a bit. "Yeah...she really likes it."

"She's such a beautiful girl. I can only imagine what she looks like...you know..."

"Mom! Are you imagining my girlfriend naked?!"

"Well, NOW I am!" Both mom and daughter laughed out loud.

"Were you always like this, Mom...or just since Katy?"

Janet shrugged. "I think Katy unlocked something in both me and your Dad, but it's probably always been there."

A pause. "...and speaking of Katy..."

Bess frowned.

"I mentioned that the next time she comes over, it might be your father and me...and you."

Bess started to breathe a bit harder. "Y-Yeah? Would she be okay with that?"

Janet smiled. "Katy actually came when I mentioned it."

Bess's eyes went wide.

Janet nodded, biting her lip. "Bess, I want to thank you."

"For what?"

"For being in that class. For bringing Katy into this house and into our lives. I can't tell you how it's all made things so much better...for all of us."

Janet got up, went around the table and hugged her daughter. "I love you so much, Elizabeth." Her hug tightened. "So, so much."

Bess was nearly moved to tears by her mom's gesture and her words. "I love you too, Mom."

12