The Subject Ch. 27

Story Info
All of the Subjects (and others) have some evening fun!
7.9k words
4.76
2.5k
3
0

Part 27 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

Lily led her two sisters into their home and were immediately greeted by their grandfather.

"Hey girls! How's your friend?"

Lily smiled. "She's better, Grandpa. Our presence there definitely helped."

"How could it not? Any one of you would certainly brighten my day, but three?" He then put his arms out and the three girls crowded in for a hug.

"Three would be heaven."

"Don't forget the fourth!" Akane came running in and almost knocked the group over with her hug. The three other sisters made sure Bernie didn't topple over, and there was laughing and giggling as the sisters not only hugged their grandpa, but also not-so-subtly felt each other up.

They all took an opportunity to kiss their grandpa, then disentangled themselves as Tianyu entered the room, a rolling suitcase behind him.

He looked at Dara. "How is Elizabeth?"

Dara nodded solemnly. "She is...better. She just needed support. She's been treated like shit for so long, the amount of love coming at her overloaded her and she just...tripped...like a circuit breaker."

She looked at Lily. "That reaction was what I was on the verge of when you thought I was going to hit someone that day in class. Ironically, it was Bess who pulled me back from the brink."

Looking back at her father, Dara said, "Sometimes, you just need a friend to talk you down."

Tianyu nodded. Marcia then said, "How much time do you have before you have to leave?"

"Don't worry about that, Marcia. We have time. Not a lot, but we have time. First, I want to show you all the status of Dara's 'playroom'."

Dara's eyes lit up. "Yes, Father?"

"I am impressed by the progress the contractors have made. The room should be completely finished by Friday, but it is definitely taking shape. Please come with me."

The six made their way downstairs and entered the newly refurbished storage room.

The four girls stood in awe.

The room was cleared of all the various boxes and clutter that had dominated it. The floors were cleaned and the walls were now covered in shelves and pegboards with adjustable hooks. In the center of the floor was a large X-shaped table. Tianyu walked over to a plate on the wall and pressed a button. The table began to move, and after a moment, the surface was now perpendicular to the floor. With a smile, he held down another button and the X began to rotate!

Dara walked to the table and put her hand on it, almost reverently. "Oh, Father. This is...it's too much, Father! How much did this cost?"

Tianyu shook his head. "You do not need to worry about that, Dara. Will it help you accomplish your goals?"

"Father, it's...perfect." She hugged him fiercely. "Thank you so much!" He smiled, then hit another button and the table returned to its original position, parallel to the floor.

A moment later, Akane approached the table, looking at the straps affixed at the four ends of the X. "Oh, Mistress. I...I...need to be on this table. Please strap me to this table and dominate me. Please, Mistress?"

Dara turned and kissed Akane. "When this room is ready, you will be the first to experience its delights. I promise." She paused and looked at the table. "But we can still do something simple. Akane? Strip and climb onto the table."

Akane immediately removed her clothing, then climbed onto the table. Her two other sisters, Tianyu, and Bernie each took and arm or a leg and strapped it down while Dara oversaw. The straps were adjustable and after a moment Akane's limbs were firmly secured in place. Akane looked over her body in wonder and delight, her pussy already very moist in excitement.

"Mistress, I love it so much!"

Dara walked around the table, nodding in satisfaction. She had such plans for this room. Tianyu then joined her.

"The contractors will install cameras at the four corners of the room. There will also be one directly over the table, as well as two more on those walls there and there. Finally, there'll be two remote cameras that can be attached to a toy or device or worn on the body."

Dara smiled. "That's perfect, Father!" She looked at Akane. "Akane, your sisters are going to try to make you cum. You are not allowed to cum for two minutes. Marcia! Lily! MAKE Akane cum!"

Both sisters descended on Akane's exposed twat and fought for access with each other. Tianyu then pressed down another button that suddenly spread Akane's legs further apart, allowing Marcia and Lily more room. Two tongues savagely attacked Akane's swollen pussy, Lily working on the bottom half of the lips as well as the exposed asshole, while Marcia helped herself to Akane's upper lips and her clit. Two sets of two fingers each pushed quickly into both holes and Akane was suddenly writhing and moaning in erotic joy. This sudden attack pressed Akane to the brink...her body quivered and shook, desperately needing to cum, but Akane held her climax at bay.

Dara, Tianyu and Bernie watched in fascination as Lily and Marcia continued their sexual onslaught on poor Akane's little pussy. They could see a thin line of liquid dripping to the floor, but instead collecting in a pan placed right at the base of the table.

Bernie leaned toward Dara. "That was my suggestion. Especially with Akane, it seemed necessary."

Dara looked at her grandfather and smiled. "Good thinking, Grandpa."

Dara checked her phone's clock then looked at Akane. She was fighting desperately against her bonds, hissing and groaning against the constant attack by her sisters.

"Grandpa, please go out and close the door. I want you to tell me how much you can hear with the door shut."

Bernie nodded and exited, closing the door behind him.

Dara turned back to the table. "Well done, my sister! You're well past two minutes. Cum, Akane!"

"AHHHHHHAHHHHHH....aAAHHhhAAHAA!" Akane bucked and flexed, her voice reaching a crescendo as her sisters did not relent. Her orgasm rolled through her fully, and she fought with all her strength against her bonds. The table did not give her an inch though, the straps holding her down tight.

Dara looked back toward the closed door and frowned. She walked over and opened it, and Bernie was standing right there.

"Did you hear that?"

"Hear what?"

"Akane just came...loud. You didn't hear it?"

Bernie shook his head, disappointed. "I didn't hear anything."

Dara looked at the door, impressed. "Wow...this place holds the sound in. That's good...now I won't worry about keeping you up late."

Bernie scoffed. "I'll probably end up staying up to watching the livestream anyway."

-----

Akane was unstrapped and was able to slide onto the floor (the table had a setting that tilted forward slowly, allowing the user to easily come off on their own), gingerly stepping forward. Her body was still feeling the effects of her climax, and she kissed both Lily and Marcia as they supported her. The three walked up to Dara.

"Mistress, I cannot wait!"

Dara smiled at her nude sister. "Neither can I. Pick up your clothes but remain naked. Let's all go back upstairs." At the same time, Bernie picked up the pan that had caught Akane's drippings and poured the contents into a cup which he offered to Dara. She nodded in thanks and drank some, then gave the rest to Akane who finished it off.

-----

The group returned to the living room and Tianyu sat on the couch. Akane stood in front of her father. "Father, what can we do to please you before you leave?"

"Akane, I want you all in a daisy chain."

"Yes, Father! Please arrange us!"

Marcia, Dara, and Lily quickly stripped and then waited for their father's instruction.

"Dara, lie here. Akane, lie with your face between Dara's legs. Lily, do the same with Akane. Marcia, the same with Lily. Dara, complete the chain."

Dara shifted her body a bit and settled her face into Marcia's lovely little snatch and closed the circle. Now there was a perfect chain of sisters in front of Tianyu, and all four girls set to work enjoying each other.

Bernie got out his phone and began to record, even as Tianyu did the same. The four sisters feasted on each other with such passion, their voices rising and falling and the entire circle undulated as each girl triggered orgasms which caused a ripple effect throughout the chain.

Over the next twenty minutes, the daisy chain moved and flowed with erotic bliss, its four component parts utterly committed to pleasuring their connected sibling. Tianyu had finished recording and sat, watching the love flow between his four daughters. Then, what he had hoped to see finally came to pass. The entire chain seemingly started to expand in size, and four different voices started to pitch upward. The chain quivered and spasmed, then the four all came simultaneously, their voices joining together in a wonderful cry of pure happiness. The chain rolled and shook, then slowly shrank as the collective orgasm passed.

The four girls broke the chain and crawled up onto the couch. Akane ended up on Tianyu's left and Lily on her father's right. Dara slid in next to Akane and Marcia did the same with Lily. The sisters crowded in close and looked at their father with love in their eyes.

Tianyu looked down at the four and sighed. He put his hands on Dara and Marcia and rubbed their backs as he looked into the eyes of Lily and Akane. He smiled, his heart full.

"I have been traveling for work for a long time. Each time I had to leave, it would tear my heart apart leaving my two beloved daughters. I justified this by saying that in the long run my Akane and my Lily will never have to worry financially. But the time spent away is time I will never reclaim, and I sincerely regret it." His voice actually wavered on this last line.

All four sisters looked at their father with wide eyes. Both Lily and Akane crept closer into Tianyu, hugging him tighter. Neither had ever seen him like this before, and it worried them to see their father so vulnerable.

Tianyu's eyes drifted over Dara and Marcia. "Now, I have four daughters, and the pain I have in my heart on the prospect of leaving is almost unbearable."

A long sigh.

"So this will be the last."

No one moved. No one said anything. Akane blinked, not completely registering what she just heard. Marcia locked eyes with her and could see Akane was stunned by the pronouncement.

Lily stammered. "F-Father? Wh...what?"

Tianyu looked right at his youngest daughter and nodded. "I cannot leave my family anymore. I could not sleep last night thinking about leaving my four daughters and my father." He smiled at Bernie who responded in kind.

Bernie said, "You don't need me as an excuse, son. It's all right there." He motioned at the four nude girls looking intently at him.

Tianyu nodded and looked back down. "This trip will be used to put my work affairs in order. I will work from home from then on." He then looked directly at Akane. "I will not run away from my pain. I will embrace the memories of my love...and not hide from them."

Akane's eyes were huge and shining. Tianyu put his hand on her face. "My beautiful Ayane. How could I reject your memory for so many years? Please forgive me."

Akane pressed her face against her father's hand and gripped it with her own. "Father. There's nothing to forgive."

Tianyu smiled, withdrawing his hand. He then said something in Chinese. Akane nodded and closed her eyes.

She then started to sing.

It was a lilting song, almost ethereal, the words in Chinese. Marcia felt the words reach right into her heart and calm it almost instantly. She looked up at Tianyu.

Her father was crying.

Tears rolled down his cheeks as the song progressed. Instead of wiping his face, he gripped his daughters tighter.

Dara held on tight to Akane, loving how the song reverberated through her directly from her sister. She then looked at Lily.

Lily was fast asleep, with the most serene, peaceful expression. Dara wanted nothing more than to cradle her like she was her own child. The girl had never had any urge to be a mother before, but the song, coupled with Lily's sleeping form, stirred such maternal feelings in her. Her heart absolutely soared as she looked at her sister, and she had no idea that she could love Lily more than she already had until just then.

Dara pulled herself closer into Akane and enjoyed the rest of the song. Marcia did the same, while making sure not to wake Lily.

After another minute, Akane's song ended, and she looked up at her father, endless love in her eyes.

Tianyu smiled at her. "Akane. I want you all to sleep together tonight...in my bed."

Akane let out a happy gasp. "Really, Father? Really?!"

A nod. "Yes. While I'm gone, I want all my daughters to sleep together in my bed."

Akane was overjoyed. "Thank you, Father!"

"Marcia, I'm going to bring my Lily to bed now."

Marcia nodded, smiling. The three sisters sat up and allowed their Father to scoop up Lily and escorted him and his sleeping bundle to the master bedroom. The room was dominated by Tianyu's California King-size bed that could easily fit the four girls, especially if they slept close. The father laid Lily down under the sheets and covered her. He then kneeled down and kissed her, whispering something to her. She snuggled his face with hers and pulled the covers tighter.

-----

"Dara, here is the contact information for the primary contractor...his name is Harold Xua-Huang. I have told him that, while I'm gone, you are the decision-maker for the work. All questions, answers, and approvals go through you."

Dara breathed deeply. "Thank you, Father. I'm honored."

Tianyu continued. "Also, Harold has done this type of work before, and had inquired about your...techniques. I showed him a couple of your videos and he was very impressed. He reached out and got permission to forward information from another of his clients. You may know her...Talia Cade?"

Dara's mouth dropped open. "Talia...Cade?" Dara knew the girl very well. She was a subscriber to Cade's OnlyFans account.

"Yes, here is her card. She would like to speak with you about some possible collaborations."

Dara stared at the card in disbelief. "Collaboration...? With...?"

"This may be a way to defray some of the costs of the playroom...perhaps with subscribed content?"

Marcia stepped next to Dara. "Wow, that's such a great idea! Dara! You could have your own website!"

Dara looked at Marcia, then the card, then her Father. Then a big hug. "Thank you, Father!"

Tianyu accepted the hug, then looked over the three nude girls and one grandfather.

"I will return in five days. I believe it will be the longest five days in my life. Then I will be home and a new chapter of my life will begin. One filled with the love of a new father and four beautiful daughters."

Akane, Marcia, and Dara hugged their father again. Tianyu and Bernie then embraced. The father got his bags and left.

There was a pall that descended over the room. The three girls suddenly missed their father terribly.

Bernie could see it. He decided to try to snap them out of it.

"Alright, girls. Tomorrow's a school day for all of you. You're all sleeping in your dad's room tonight, yes?"

The three girls nodded together.

"Good. All of you get ready for bed."

The three went into the bathroom, removed makeup and washed faces, brushed teeth, and re-emerged, naked but ready. Dara looked down at herself, then to her grandfather.

"Grandpa? I know you wanted me to wear something to cover my piercings..."

Bernie shook his head. "It's okay, Dara. It took me a little time, but I don't mind seeing them now. Plus, I don't want to deprive your sisters of access."

Marcia and Akane moved up on either side of their sister and each toyed with a nipple piercing, causing Dara to moan happily. Bernie smiled.

"Okay girls...go ahead and join your little sister."

They entered the bedroom and Lily was still under the covers but awake. Her eyes were wide.

"Akane! Is...is it okay?"

Akane laughed. "It is!" She looked at the other two. "When we were young, we'd love to sneak into our parents' bedroom and play on the bed...jumping up and down, pulling the sheets out, all kinds of crazy things. When Mother passed, Father forbade us from coming into this room to play."

She sighed. "It was just such a little thing, but it made a sad situation just a little sadder."

She then climbed into bed and wrapped her arms around Lily. "But now Father has let us return to his bed, and it is not a little thing at all." The two sisters hugged and giggled. Marcia and Dara joined them in the bed and the four sisters pulled themselves close.

Marcia asked, "Akane, what was that song?"

"A lullaby our mother would sing to us. She had such a way of soothing us with that song, especially Lily. She could be crying hysterically, but Mother would sing that song, and it would immediately put Lily at ease. Mother taught it to me, but I could never sing it as well as she could."

She then kissed Lily lovingly on the forehead. "Then Mother died, and one night Lily was beside herself in anguish. She laid in her bed and cried, and it tore Father and me apart. So, I tried to sing the song, knowing that it wouldn't help, but desperate to try anything to help Lily."

She hugged Lily tighter, and her eyes started to tear up.

"But it did help. I could feel my mother inside me as I sang, and it was as if she were singing. All of Lily's anguish bled away, and she fell right to sleep."

Marcia and Dara sweetly wiped the tears out of Akane's eyes as they listened.

"I would not sing that song in front of Father though. As much as it soothed Lily, it would have the opposite effect on him. When he asked me to sing it tonight, it was a big step."

Marcia nodded. "Was 'Ayane' your mother's name?"

"Yes. Our mother's heritage is Japanese, just as our father's is Chinese. So I was given a name to reflect our mother's background, and Lily's our father's."

Lily said, "It's no accident that our father sees so much of our mother in Akane. I personally believe our mother's spirit now lives in Akane." Akane said nothing to that, but she hugged Lily a little tighter.

Dara kissed Akane. "I hope that's the case. I wish I would have known your mother, but if her spirit lives on in you, that's the next best thing."

The bedroom door opened, and Bernie walked in. "Okay! It's late and you all need to get your sleep."

A chorus of 'awwww''s responded back to him, but he shook his head. "I'm going to take some pictures for your father of all his girls, then lights out!"

The four girls bunched in close and Bernie took a couple of pictures of them. Lily then ran to the bathroom to quickly clean up, then jumped back in bed.

"Line up here, girls!" All four girls lay on their stomachs on the edge of the bed, tilting their foreheads up, and each got a good-night kiss from their grandfather, as well as a light pat on the butt for each girl. They then scrambled back under the covers and cuddled in tight with each other. Bernie said, "Goodnight, girls! See you in the morning!" The lights went out, and the four girls spent their first night together, happily moaning and cooing as they drifted to sleep.

-----

Kaia and Katy entered the Dansohko home and walked into the living room. Kaia's father Mbaye was on the couch, and her brother Tamu was on one of the chairs. Both looked up as the girls entered.

Tamu spoke. "Hello, girls. How is Bess doing?"

"She is better, Tamu."

"What happened?"

Kaia sighed. "Too much love for someone not used to any. You saw her here...she's still a very vulnerable girl trying to cope with an influx of people who care for her. She just needed some friendly faces." Katy nodded at that.

Tamu got up and came over to them. "Good. Will she be in class tomorrow?"

Katy said, "I think so. She'll have a bandage on her head, but she should be okay."

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers