The Subject Ch. 27

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tamu nodded. Katy moved up next to him. "I know you guys fuck each other a lot. Do you ever team up and fuck someone else?"

The two siblings looked at each other and shook their heads.

Katy smiled. "I want to do that. Can I have both of you?"

Kaia put her hand on Kaia's shoulder. "Coro, I don't know if that's a good idea. We are competitive by nature. Putting you in between us might be...dangerous."

The blonde smiled. "I trust you both. Tamu, will you help your sister fuck me?"

Tamu looked down at the beautiful girl and licked his lips. He then looked at Kaia. "Will you allow this?"

Katy looked back at Kaia, affection and trust in her eyes. Kaia wanted to object but could not deny the little blonde. She looked back up at Tamu. "Remember, she is my coro...treat her with love and respect."

Tamu looked down at Katy, and a strange look passed his face. He nodded.

Mbaye was watching this exchange. "Would you three mind coupling here on the couch? I would very much like to see this."

I also want to watch for Katy's safety.

Katy bounced. "That couch looks very comfortable." She looked at both siblings. "Can we fuck here for your dad?"

Both Kaia and Tamu nodded. Kaia then asked, "Where's mom?"

Mbaye responded, "At the store...do not wait for her, she may be five minutes or an hour and five minutes."

Kaia nodded. "I'll be right back, coro. You should disrobe for us."

Katy smiled and nodded. Tamu was already stripping when Katy walked to the center of the room and started to peel her own clothes off. Mbaye was mesmerized by the teen's naked body.

"My dear, you are absolutely beautiful!"

Katy blushed a bit. "Thank you, sir. You're very kind."

Tamu, now nude himself, strode up to her. "My father is right. I have seen you naked often, and it never fails to take my breath away."

Katy looked Tamu up and down. "I love how you and Kaia are so similar, while being so different. Can I get started on you?"

Tamu put one knee on the couch and presented his thickening cock to Katy. The girl climbed onto the couch on hands and knees and took Tamu in her mouth, sliding the penis down as far as she could before her gag reflex triggered. She pulled back, then pushed down again, spit and drool flooding from around the cock stuffed in her mouth.

Kaia returned, now also nude, wearing a thick black strap-on dildo. It was long and covered in bumps and ridges. She gave a hard look at her brother, but then saw her luscious girlfriend on all fours, her perfect round ass swaying back and forth as she worked her brother's dick. She smiled at that sight and moved behind Katy, lining up her plastic cock to her girlfriend's pussy.

Tamu saw Kaia's intention and put his hands on either side of Katy's head, slowly driving his cock into the girl's mouth and down her throat. Katy made little struggling sounds that exploded into screams when Kaia entered her slick twat.

The two siblings steadied themselves and locked eyes with each other. Then they began to fuck little Katy, pumping their cocks into her from opposite directions. Kaia's thrusts were forcing Tamu's cock deeper and deeper into Katy's throat, and saliva was freely flowing onto the couch.

Tamu watched his sister fuck Katy, and tried to tap into his competitive spirit, but something was different. He looked down at Katy's blue eyes, her face connected to his thrusting cock and felt something different. He wanted to make Katy feel good.

And he wanted his sister to help him.

"Sister...help me...help me fuck her."

Kaia, who had been concentrating to pushing her dildo as deep into Katy as she could, couldn't believe her ears. Her head shot up and her eyes went wide. But she felt it too. She didn't want to compete with Tamu here. She had hold of Katy's hips and was thrusting into her deeply, and that was because she loved Katy, not because she was trying to win or anything. She just wanted Katy to be loved by her.

She smiled at her brother and nodded. The two held Katy in place, their members making their way deeply into the girl.

On his chair, Mbaye leaned forward, amazed. His two children were working together! This was unlike either of them, and the father stared in awe at his son and daughter's concerted efforts in spitroasting Kaia's blonde coro.

Katy began to wriggle and moan, her voice pitching higher. Her body shone with sweat and her whole body quaked.

Kaia tenderly petted Katy's butt. "She's cumming...you should be able to go a bit deeper down her throat." Tamu nodded and pushed himself a bit further. His sister was right...as Katy's climax hit her, her throat actually opened up a bit, allowing the cock to move in further, so that Tamu was now almost all the way in. Katy responded by rolling her eyes back into her head and moaning loudly into her oral invader.

Tamu grinned, absolutely loving the scene before him. He and Kaia were in a solid rhythm now, their dicks bouncing Katy's body to and fro. The blonde came again, and now Tamu was balls-deep, his testicles banging into Katy's chin.

Mbaye then heard the front door open and got out of his chair, heading that way. He found his wife walking in with shopping bags in both hands. He took them and they both went to the kitchen.

Awa could hear very erotic sounds coming from the living room, but they were different from what she would normally hear from Tamu and Kaia. She looked quizzically at her husband, who smiled.

[Our children are currently fucking Katy Jenkins.]

[Together?]

Mbaye nodded excitedly. [They are...cooperating!]

Awa shook her head in confusion. [Really? I would like to see this.] She put down the groceries and headed to the living room. Mbaye followed her.

-----

When the parents re-entered the living room, the three teens were changing their positions. Tamu was now lying on his back on the couch. His thick cock, covered in saliva, stood almost straight up. Katy, small in comparison to the boy, straddled him, lowering her ready pussy onto his pole. It slid in slowly but surely, and Katy moaned in pleasure as she was gradually speared. Tamu had a hold of Katy's sides, easily controlling her body and easing her down deliberately.

When Tamu was all the way in her, Katy settled onto the boy's solid chest and sighed happily. She looked up at him. "You make me feel so good, Tamu."

Tamu's mind raced as he looked into her beautiful eyes. He felt so protective of this little girl, and his hands moved lovingly along her sides as she started to grind into his pelvis. He started to push back up into her and she moaned and cooed happily as she was deeply penetrated.

Kaia, in the midst of applying lube to her dildo, looked up and smiled at her parents' approach. Awa came right up to her.

[Kaia, you and Tamu are...helping each other?]

Kaia nodded. [Look at his face, Mother.]

She did, and her breath caught in her throat. He looked happy, but there was something else. It took a moment for her to identify it.

[He looks so...relaxed.]

[I agree. Watch us, Mother. Watch us fuck Katy together.]

With that, Kaia climbed onto the couch and lowered herself onto Katy's butt, aiming her dildo toward the blonde's tiny asshole. Tamu reached forward and grabbed Katy's ass-cheeks, pulling them apart and allowing his sister an unfettered path to her target.

The lubed-up plastic cock slid in with relative ease, and Kaia's body slowly lowered further and further into Katy. While deeply pumping her, Tamu put his arms around the girl's back, drawing her close.

"Ahhh...UHHHHH! You're...you're both...s-so...deep! Ahhhh...AHHHHHH!"

Kaia tilted forward and was almost parallel to Tamu as she rolled her hips into Katy's rear. Her dildo was freely sliding in and out of the blonde's little anus and it rubbed up against the internal bulge formed by Tamu's thick cock carving out a new home in her pussy.

The incredible contrast of the siblings' glistening dark skin and dark hair and Katy's beautifully tanned Caucasian skin and blonde hair was striking and the two parents in the room could not help but marvel at it.

Katy moaned and grunted and keened as her holes were plundered over and over. Having already fucked her little girlfriend in a similar way previously at the Ulrich home, Kaia was confident in her ass-fucking abilities. She also realized that her brother was the perfect partner, anticipating her moves and assisting where he could. At one point, Kaia had propped up her upper body by putting her palms on Tamu's shoulders and locking her elbows.

While Kaia was like this, Tamu started stroking not only Katy, but also his sister's sides. He knew about Kaia's sensitive points, so he rubbed her, rather than using the tips of his fingers. He loved how soft her skin was, and the thrill of her warmth on his hands energized him and he began pumping Katy harder and faster. She squeaked and squealed in pleasure, and then shuddered as she was hit but a sudden climax.

As Katy's body quivered, it triggered Tamu's own orgasm. He bellowed and his muscles locked as he filled Katy's twat with warm seed. Katy's voice lightly rose in happiness as she was filled up and put her head on Tamu's chest, which was rapidly rising and falling.

"Ahhhh...Tamu...your...your heart...is...beating...s..so FAST!"

Kaia jerked and spasmed as the movements of the strap-on coupled with the climaxes of her love and her brother triggered a tremendously satisfying orgasm. She moaned and cried in abject bliss as the sweat dripped off her body onto her lovers. She finally lay down on the two of them, her hands probing both.

Both siblings took to kissing Katy, who giggled and squirmed which just spurred Kaia and Tamu on. Then, almost totally unexpectedly, the kissing went from both kissing Katy to suddenly them kissing each other.

Both Mbaye and Awa sat back in shocked silence as their children shared moments of pure love. Their hands continued to caress and massage Katy, but their lips hungrily sought each other's out. Katy took to kissing Tamu's neck as Kaia continued to kiss his lips. Tamu's long arms encompassed both girls, and he hugged them close, his hands caressing both black and white skin.

Katy looked at both siblings. "That was wonderful. You were both so good together. I want to do that again...soon."

Kaia sat back on Tamu's knees and smiled. "I would like that. Brother? What say you?"

Tamu sat up, his arms now wrapped around Katy almost protectively. She curled into his bear-hug, absolutely loving his raw strength. She looked up at him with pleading eyes.

The brother looked down at Katy, then to his sister. "I...I want to as well. That was...VERY good. Thank you, Katy." He kissed Katy deeply.

Then he looked at his sister. "Thank you, Kaia. It...would not have been as enjoyable as it was...without you." And he kissed Kaia just as deeply.

Katy looked over and smiled at Awa and Mbaye. Both parents were overjoyed at what they had seen and smiled back at the girl with genuine happiness.

Katy was able to extricate herself from in between her two lovers and stood up, her skin covered in three people's sweat. She stretched her limbs as she stood, giving the two parents a beautiful image to remember. Awa stood and walked to her as she finished.

"Katy, my dear...look at what you've done." Katy turned and smiled. Kaia lay on top of her brother, embracing and making out, their athletic bodies writhing against each other.

"They love each other, ma'am. They just had to realize that sometimes it's better to help each other than compete against each other."

Mbaye also stood up now. "Katy, you are welcome here any time, without exception. The service you have provided..."

"Sir, it was my pleasure...I love your daughter, and I'm very much attracted to your son. Having them both in me was a gift, and I can't wait until it happens again."

Both parents kissed Katy's cheeks in gratitude. She then turned and kneeled down next to the two siblings, putting her face against theirs.

"Hi, guys. Having fun?"

Their faces turned and started kissing Katy's own face and lips. After a moment, Katy pulled back. "I gotta go. I'll see you both at school tomorrow. That is, unless you both call in because you're going to stay home and fuck all day."

Tamu smiled. "If we do, will you stay home with us?"

Katy smiled and shook her head. "7th needs all four Subjects. Imagine the havoc if TWO of us were absent."

"Then the other two would just have to pick up the slack."

"Poor Marcia and DEFINITELY poor Lily!" Katy then stood up. "I'll see you both in class tomorrow." She then turned to the parents. "Thank you for your hospitality. You make me feel so welcome."

Mbaye half-bowed. "It was our pleasure." Katy picked up her clothes, put enough on to get her to the car, and left.

The parents sat back down and watched their children love each other. Kaia removed the strap-on and put her face right next to Tamu's.

"Are you ready, brother? I need you inside me."

Tamu smiled. "Mount me, sister. Let me make love to you."

Kaia raised herself up, positioned her brother's hard dick, and lowered herself back down, moaning happily as she was skewered. Fully penetrated, Kaia lay back down on her brother's chest, and the two lovingly fucked each other.

Awa leaned back, wiping moisture from her eyes. [Oh, Mbaye. This scene is...perfect. Look at them!]

Her husband moved close and kissed her sweetly. Awa blinked and blushed, something that she NEVER did. She then snuggled close to her beloved, and the two incredibly proud parents watched their children love each other.

-----

After some more kissing, Tim said goodnight to Bess and Carrie and got up to leave.

Bess walked him out. "You know...if you want to stay..."

Tim turned back and smiled. "I told you how much I want to stay. But I'm gonna wait a little longer."

Bess's face fell. Tim used a finger to tilt it back up. "Soon, Bess. Very soon. Carrie's here...have her stay with you tonight. We're gonna have our double-date on Thursday, then we're going to have another date...maybe Saturday."

He then moved up very close to Bess. "And after THAT date, your body is mine."

Bess's breathing became ragged, and her pussy started lubricating. She licked her lips and moved her face so that it lightly pressed against his. "Tim," she whispered. "I don't know if I can wait that long."

Tim put his arms around Bess, and for the first time, slid his hands over her butt, squeezing it softly.

"Not much longer."

He kissed her deeply.

"Good night, Bess." He turned and left, closing the door behind him.

Bess stood there, staring at the closed front door. Quietly, she walked back to the living room, where Carrie saw her and smiled.

"Carrie?"

Carrie's smile immediately became a frown. "Bess? Baby, what's wrong?"

She shot up and was right in front of Bess. Bess looked at her girlfriend with a strange look.

"Carrie...I need..."

"What, Bess? What do you need?"

"I need...you. My...my girl-side...needs...you."

Carrie's eyes widened. Suddenly, she could see it. This was Bess's feminine side being horny. She had only seen her girlfriend's thick cock as the expression of her masculine libido. Now, her other side was crying out, probably from Tim's presence and now absence.

Carrie pulled Bess into a deep kiss, and she could feel Bess gyrating against her.

"Come on, Bess. Let's get you to bed."

Bess nodded quickly and the two girls walked to the bedroom, Bess leading the way. As they walked, Carrie suddenly felt very...masculine. She took in Bess's quivering form, her body desperate for satisfaction, a feeling that she knew all too well. It was clear that Bess's pussy needed attention. A cock would be optimal, but Carrie hoped she knew how to make a girl feel good if there was no penis available. She salivated as she watched Bess's ass.

The two reached the bedroom door, and Carrie looked down the corridor to the closed door of the master bedroom.

"Should we check in with your mom and dad?"

As if to answer, suddenly there was a long, stuttering, female moan coming from beyond that door. Carrie put her hand over her mouth. "I...I guess they're good."

Bess turned around to Carrie. "Please...please fuck me." Carrie bit her lip as she saw the hunger in Bess's eyes and nodded. "Come on. I want you naked."

The door opened and both girls immediately pulled their clothes off. The first thing Carrie noticed was how small Bess's penis was at that moment. Her girlfriend's member was almost an after-thought of Bess's beautiful body, which was completely different from every other time she had seen Bess naked.

Surprisingly to her, she was entranced by it. She couldn't understand how it could get so big. Currently, it was only a couple inches long and lay dormant on her balls. She really wanted to nuzzle it and get it to wake up for her.

Then she saw the second thing that surprised her. Bess had laid down on her bed and spread her legs.

Her pussy was SOAKED.

Her inner thighs were shiny with moisture, and her labia almost dripped with fluid. Bess's breathing was ragged and she lifted her testicles for easier access.

"I'm so...sensitive, Carrie. Ahhhh...help me..."

Carrie nodded and moved in between Bess's legs. Her aroma was intoxicating, and Carrie realized she never really looked at Bess's girl-parts before. She smiled as she perused Bess's pussy, and she ran her fingers around her pubic mound, which was completely hairless.

"So smooth..."

Bess nodded, moaning softly. Her body shuddered and sweat glistened across her body. "C-Carrie...be...be careful. When...when I cum...this way...uhhhh...it's...it's...st-strong..."

Carrie's eyes widened a bit at this warning, and she nodded slowly. Bess's body was in full revolt now, swaying back and forth, her fingers and toes flexing. She lightly moaned, craving attention.

Carrie had never gone down on another girl, but she knew what she liked, so she started there. She took her right index finger and slid it into Bess's vagina. The hole was fully lubed, so the digit slid right in up to the hilt. Bess's hands gripped the bedsheets and her head flew back. Her eyes were wide and her mouth was open.

"AAAAAAAHHHH! OOOOOOOOHHH!"

Damn you, Callahan! Look what you've done to poor Bess!

Carrie could feel Bess's vaginal walls ripple across her finger, and she caressed them with it, sliding her finger in and out smoothly. Then on perhaps the eighth or ninth insertion, she added her middle finger alongside the first one, pressing two fingers into Bess.

Bess's body was spasming and bucking, her voice rising and falling in time with it. Her fluid production increased, and Carrie's fingers made wet, squishy sounds as they fucked Bess's pussy. Carrie's hand moved faster, and Bess responded immediately, her legs kicking and her hands desperately grasping the bedsheets.

Carrie used her left hand to push Bess's balls up and to uncover her clitoris. Her eyes widened a bit as she saw how engorged it was, and she used her right thumb, having drenched it in Bess's pussy juice, to lightly press against it.

All of Bess's muscles suddenly locked and she froze. Carrie's mouth dropped open when she realized that it was like she had stepped one of those land mines that doesn't blow up until you step OFF it. She took a deep breath, then pushed her fingers as deep as they could go and simultaneously moved her thumb across the clit until it slid off.

Bess erupted. Her pussy clamped down on Carrie's fingers...it wasn't painful, but they weren't able to move. Her bed creaked and groaned as her body thrashed uncontrollably. Bess's mouth was wide open and she moaned as this orgasm turned her mind into jelly.

The bedroom door flew open and Carrie looked up to see Janet Ulrich rush in, nude except for a small towel, her eyes panicked. Janet stopped short and she locked eyes with her daughter's girlfriend, who was very naked and had two fingers inside Bess's vagina, her other hand cupping Bess's testicles. It took one full second for Janet to realize that Bess WASN'T in danger or pain. Carrie, her face covered with spatter from Bess's overworked pussy, smiled at the mom, and looked her barely covered form up and down.