The Subject Ch. 29

Story Info
More classroom fun!
5.9k words
4.55
4.6k
3
0

Part 29 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

Bess walked slowly into her 7th period classroom. She had little idea about how she'd be received when she entered. She had no memory of LEAVING the classroom yesterday, so walking back in seemed a bit surreal.

A couple of the students came over to check on her. Lars asked her how she was feeling, as did Tony. It was just being courteous, but Bess appreciated it just the same.

Leroy walked up to her. "Hey, girl. How's your head?"

"Still hurts a bit, but not too bad."

"Okay, and...how's your head?"

Bess smiled. Leroy definitely had a way of getting to the heart of things. "Better. Yesterday afternoon and evening were very...good. You, and Carrie, and everyone...it made me feel...happy."

Leroy grinned and put his fist out which Bess promptly bumped.

Bess noticed Lance heading to his desk and walked to him.

"Hey Partner..."

Lance smiled at her. "Hi! How you feelin'?"

"Definitely better. Hey, if I didn't apologize enough yesterday, I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. Anything you need, let me know."

Bess didn't know if it was just her libido cranked up, but Lance saying that made her just a little excited. The fact that this tall, handsome, STRONG boy was talking to her...and he was so close to her...

Bess let out a breath.

Easy, girl! Time to learn how to exercise some self-control!

Bess tried to focus. "So we're still good on the three remaining Subjects?"

Lance nodded. "I think so...no need to alter any plans we already made, right?"

"Right!"

Carl Bentley walked up to the pair. "Good morning, both of you. Bess? How are you feeling?"

"I'm good, sir. Ready to get back to work!"

The teacher smiled warmly. "Glad to hear it."

Mr. Bentley walked back to the front of the room and brought the class to order.

"Good morning, class. I know that we got a bit derailed yesterday, but no problem...we'll have three more days of two-on-one's, and then our discussion day will happen on Monday."

He turned to his laptop. "Okay...same deal as Monday. I'll put up the assignments, and the first group will engage with their Subject. Any questions?"

There were none, so the first assignment list went up.

Tim/Jorge (Katy)

Leroy/Lars (Kaia)

Anthony/Victor (Marcia)

Xavier/Bobby (Lily)

Bess looked back to Lance. "Not us yet."

Lance nodded. The two partners sat back down.

After a moment, Lance looked at Bess. "So...how do you feel about...Marisa Thompson?"

-----

Victor and Tony were chatting as they stepped up on the dais. Marcia walked up to them in her robe, smiling at both.

"Hi, boys. We ready for today? You both look ready!" She was looking down at the two thickening cocks the boys were sporting, her mouth starting to water.

Victor stepped forward and kissed Marcia. "Wow! Did you use different makeup? You look...I dunno...you look HOT. I mean...you always look hot, but...ummm...wow!"

Marcia blushed a bit and made a mental note to thank Dara for the new 'look'.

Tony rolled his eyes. "We're ready! How about you?"

"I've been waiting for the two of you since this project began! How do you want me?"

"Tony will be anchoring from below in your pussy, and I'll be in your ass. I haven't spent enough time in there."

Marcia smiled and looked at Tony. "You good with that?"

Tony nodded. "Your boyfriend is being very generous, letting me have your pussy. I plan on enjoying it as much as possible."

"Let's get to it then!" Marcia motioned for Tony to lay on his back, and then straddled him. Her pussy was slick already, allowing the cock to glide into her twat smoothly. She let out a happy grunt as it speared her.

Victor positioned herself above the other two, his cock ready to push in from behind. The group waited for the signal to begin.

-----

Bess shrugged. "Marisa? Just I try not to think about her too much."

Lance nodded. "I understand. She's been kind of a pain in the butt for you for a while, right?"

She made a face. "That's an understatement. She's bullied me for years."

A sigh. "I know. I'm trying to fix that."

Suddenly, Bess remembered something. "Wait...are you...dating her?"

"Yeah...we've been together for few months."

For some reason, this made Bess sad, and she couldn't keep that sadness off her face.

"Bess? What is it?"

She shook her head. "You're too good for her! She shouldn't be rewarded for being who she is by being with someone as great as you!"

Lance smiled at her, and Bess suddenly blushed, looking at the floor. "Sorry...sorry..."

"Hey...don't be. I completely get it. She's trying to change, and I'm trying to help her change. I know that doesn't make up for all the shit she's already put you through, but I'm working on something that might give you some satisfaction with her."

Bess frowned. "Satisfaction?"

"Yeah, still working on it, but it might be something that...that both of you might enjoy..."

Bess opened her mouth to inquire further when Mr. Bentley spoke up.

"Alright, groups! 15 minutes starts now!"

-----

Tim smiled as he watched Katy's face. It was impossible not to smile when dealing with Katy Jenkins in any way, let alone with her naked and on top of you. Plus, Tim was a naturally optimistic guy, and could see the upside in most things.

His current position was definitely all upside.

His cock was deep inside Katy's pussy, right alongside Jorge's own thrusting dick. The two had decided to give Katy a double-vaginal fuck, neither of them sure as to how she'd take it.

Katy's face said it all. A soft moan came from her slightly open mouth, its corners upturned into a blissful smile. Her eyes were open and rolled back in abject pleasure as she took the two cocks in her overstuffed snatch.

Tim lay back and enjoyed his view...Katy's beautiful breasts swung back and forth, her body reacting to her twin assailants as they pummeled her cunt with their thick poles. Lubricant squished and squelched out of her hole as the two cocks filled her completely.

Most of the work was being done by Jorge, and he pushed his dick into Katy as far as he could. Tim's cock was pressed into Katy's pussy walls by the other cock, and the feeling of warm skin pressed against him felt fantastic.

Katy's body started to shiver, and her twat clenched.

"Ahhhhh...AHHHHH....AHAAAHAAAAHHHH!!" Katy's body spasmed and jerked as she came, and both boys grasped her body to keep her under control. Her skin was warm and sweaty, while also soft and lovable, and the boys kept on fucking her, their cocks pushing deep inside.

-----

Meanwhile, Lars and Leroy were double-teaming Kaia's athletic body, attempting to overpower her physically.

Leroy had both the size and the strength to hold the girl steady, so he anchored the team's double penetration from below. His long, strong arms gripped Kaia's body and held it tight against him, even while his thick cock drilled her tight pussy from below.

On top of her, Lars, though not nearly as strong as Leroy, used his angle to keep Kaia's ass pinned in place, allowing him to pierce her anally. He rolled his hips powerfully, banging his pelvis into Kaia's butt over and over, his cock probing her deeply.

Kaia keened and whipped her head around, attempting to wrest control of the situation, but failing completely. She locked eyes with Leroy and growled at him. He smiled back at her and leaned in close.

"Fight all you want...you're OURS for 15 minutes. We're gonna fuck you silly."

She snarled in defiance, but the stroking of the cocks inside her drove Kaia over the edge. She threw her head back and moaned, her body quivering from her climax. The boys never stopped pumping though, not giving Kaia an inch. And even as Kaia was trying to recover from her orgasm, Leroy and Lars tightened their respective holds, making it even harder for Kaia to break free.

Then the pumping stopped. Kaia looked down at Leroy again, this time in confusion.

"Tell us how much you want to be fucked."

Kaia realized her body was trying to get the two cocks to move inside her. "No..."

"Tell us."

"N...No...uhhhh..."

The boys kept Kaia completely still, their members both deep inside her. Her pussy tried to pull Leroy's cock just a little deeper, and her ass squeezed Lars's dick to get it to move.

"TELL. US."

Nuuuuhhhh...uuhhh...fff...fffuuuu..."

"Say it."

...uuuuuuhhh...fuuuuukkkkkk...meeeeee..."

"SAY IT."

"Fuu...FUUU...KKKK...ME! FUCK ME!"

Lars leaned in, his mouth right next to Kaia's ear. "How much do you want us to fuck you?"

Kaia had never been dominated like this. Ever. Part of her actively rebelled against it, her body doing everything it could to fight its way out of the twin holds.

Another, smaller part of her kind of liked it.

"UHHHH! AHHH! FUCK ME HARD! AHHH! DEEP...AND...HARD!!"

It was exactly what the boys wanted to hear, and they resumed their pumping, more powerfully and deeper than before. They didn't release their holds on Kaia, and they held her perfectly still as they ravaged her. She moaned and cried as they plundered her holes mercilessly, and both boys smiled as the girl let out a long, erotic moan as her body climaxed.

-----

Lastly, Lily was busy being spitroasted by Bobby Reilly and Xavier (also known as 'X') Arneson. Bobby was thrusting in and out of Lily's little pussy while Xavier was getting most of his cock stuffed into the girl's mouth. Lily moaned and yelled into X's dick as her body bounced between the two boys.

Lily loved the feeling of the two thick penises sliding in an out of her. This morning, her sisters brought her to orgasm in a way only they could, but now she was being stimulated in ways only boys could (unless you also count Bess). Lily felt so lucky at that moment...so many people wanted to make her feel good. It was a wonderful feeling, and it flowed directly into the girl's first orgasm of the session. Lily's body quaked and she hummed happily on X's cock as her climax rumbled through her.

-----

Much like Monday, the dais was now filled with eight boys actively fucking four girls simultaneously. The platform shook with the energy of the twelve teens, especially when the girls began cumming. Their distinct voices raised and lowered throughout the session, and the myriad of different bodies roiled and thrust and jerked and came over and over.

Mr. Bentley circled the platform, making notes on each of the teams. The students' grades were based on a number of factors, but the primary one was making their Subject cum. The high-pitched sounds coming from the dais attested to the students' ability in that respect, so now Mr. Bentley had to go deeper. He wanted to see creativity in the students' methods, as well as working as a team. A few of the groups had a hard time meshing, and their performance suffered a bit for it. It wasn't up to his Subjects to judge the students' performance...they wanted to enjoy themselves, and Mr. Bentley was fine with that. He could see past the Subjects' joy of being double-fucked and be critical of the students' performance. That way he could not only give sensible grades for the class, but also to give good advice to the students to make them more competent lovers.

He checked his watch. "Two more minutes!"

The pitch of the girls' voices shot up suddenly as the boys were determined to pack as much fucking as they could in these final two minutes. Over the next 120 seconds, semen started to flow as the boys started blowing their loads in and on the four Subjects.

With seconds to spare, all eight boys had covered the girls in warm cum, and they happily moaned and giggled as they swished the cum around their bodies.

"Well done, students! Alright...let's give the Subjects a few minutes to clean up, then I'll post the next groups."

The eight boys made their way off the dais while the four girls walked quickly into the dressing room.

-----

Upon returning from the dressing room, the four nude girls (they had left their robes in the classroom) returned to the dais to see who their next teams were.

Bess/Lance (Katy)

Dara/Rico (Kaia)

Steve/Ranesh (Marcia)

Lily smiled and grabbed her robe. She looked at her fellow Subjects. "Have fun, everyone!" They all smiled back at her as she covered herself and settled into her chair to watch the fun.

-----

Katy smiled her biggest smile as Bess approached her, completely nude, followed by an equally nude Lance.

"Look at you...up on this stage, about to fuck me! And with LANCE KIRKLAND!" She made googly-eyes at Bess, and Bess couldn't help but eye-roll and grin at Katy's antics.

Katy moved up very close to Bess. "How are you two gonna split me up, Bess?"

Lance came around behind Katy and began kissing her neck while Bess put her face against the other girl's. Bess still loved taking in Katy's fresh, natural scent, and their hair mingled together as they were cheek-to-cheek. Bess then moved her face to Katy's ear, breathing into it, sending chills up the blonde's spine.

"Your beautiful breasts are mine, Katy. I'm going to fuck your tits good."

Lance then leaned into her other ear and nuzzled her from the other side.

"And I'll fuck your sweet pussy at the same time."

Katy's chest heaved and her nipples hardened as she heard this. She kissed both Bess, then Lance, on the lips.

"Mmmm...thank you both...you know me, Bess. I can't WAIT to feel your meat between my tits!"

Bess had Katy lay back and then stood over her.

Katy smiled. "Remember when your boyfriend fucked my tits that first time? He was standing right where you are." Bess licked her lips as she lowered herself down, her rigid cock laying right between Katy's twin globes. She reached over and grabbed some lube, applying it liberally to her member and the valley between Katy's tits.

Katy continued in a low voice so that only Bess could hear. "And your dad fucked me this way first too, while your mom ate out my pussy. Mmmmm..." The blonde squirmed under Bess, her breasts pushing up against the cock nestled between them. Watching Katy rev herself up sexually was having a similar effect on Bess, and her cock twitched in anticipation.

At the same time, Lance positioned himself between Katy's legs and laid his penis on the girl's pubic mound, eager to begin.

Mr. Bentley started the timer. Bess gathered Katy's boobs and pressed them against her cock, enveloping it totally. Some of the lube squished out as the tits were pressed together, and the overall feeling was fantastic.

At the same time, Lance pulled back slightly, then pressed forward with his cock, driving it deep into Katy's wet snatch. Bess grinned as she saw Lance's action play across Katy's face. Her eyes widened and her mouth opened, an erotic keen coming from her. All this just spurred Bess on, and she started to thrust into Katy's melons.

-----

The dais began to move with the activity of the three groups. Rico and Dara were pounding Kaia from both ends; Dara's long, thick strap-on cock pushing deep into the African girl's ass while Rico's very real cock was working its way down Kaia's throat. There was also a thin vibrator slid to the hilt in the Subject's pussy. She grunted and groaned as the partners pumped her rhythmically, her voice rising from the blissful stimulation.

At the same time, Steve and Ranesh were DP'ing Marcia, with Steve on his back, his dick deep in Marcia's pussy and Ranesh on one knee behind the girl, fully drilling her ass. Marcia's back was arched, reveling in the double penetration, Ranesh's hands on the girl's hips.

And then there was Katy, on her back, with Bess thrusting between her beautiful tits while Lance plowed her soaked pussy. Bess kept control of Katy's boobs, as the blonde was in the throws of another orgasm and couldn't keep her mind straight.

Bess was also trying to keep in control, as Lance put one of his hands on her shoulder to steady himself as he pumped into Katy. The warmth of that hand on Bess's bare skin thrilled the girl more than Lance would ever realize and Bess gritted her teeth as her body began to respond. A small, wet spot suddenly appeared on Katy's tummy as Bess's pussy lubricated in hopeful anticipation.

Fortunately, Lance suddenly gave Bess a way out. He leaned in and whispered to her. "Wanna switch?"

Bess, who was now being affected by Lance's proximity to her face, nodded quickly. "R-Ready?"

Lance nodded. "Now!"

Bess let go of Katy's boobs and stood up on shaky legs. Before Katy knew what was going on, Bess had pivoted, making sure she didn't stumble over Dara, who was right behind her. This allowed Lance to move up the blonde, sliding his cock deftly between Katy's mounds. He grabbed two handfuls of tit-flesh, and the pumping started up again.

Katy moaned happily, then that moaning pitched super high suddenly as Bess pushed her way into the Subject's pussy, stretching it out. The two teens only spent a few seconds on this switch, and now both were pounding away at their target with renewed vigor. This time, Bess placed her hand on Lance's muscular shoulder for support, and again her pussy responded happily to the warmth of that contact.

Just as the time was winding down, Lance came, firing ropes of sticky cum all over Katy's face and neck. The girl cooed happily as she was covered in semen, then suddenly started to jerk and spasm as Bess picked up speed, pushing her fat cock to the hilt, her pelvis banging against Katy's splayed legs.

Lance climbed off Katy so that he could watch, and Bess Immediately leaned forward and continued to power her dick deep inside, while now kissing Katy on the lips (and getting Lance's cum all over her as well). Katy moaned happily as she was fucked, and her hands roamed all over Bess's back. Suddenly, Bess jerked and came hard, filling Katy's pussy to the brim with warm cum. This pushed Katy over the edge as well, and her body quivered from her own orgasm.

The two girls continued to neck for another minute, happy little sounds coming from both. Lance leaned back, happy to watch these two girls enjoy each other.

Katy giggled. "You're kind of a mess, Bess."

"Speak for yourself, Katy!"

Indeed, both girls were covered in lube and cum, and Katy's pussy was also dripping with semen as well.

Both girls playfully glared at Lance. Katy said, "Most of this is from you, Lance!"

Lance shrugged. "You're both very welcome."

Katy smiled then leaned into Bess's ear. "You like being covered in Lance's cum? I know I do!"

Bess's pussy had had enough...it was fully slickened, and it demanded satisfaction. Bess could feel a pulsing throb from her clit echoing in her head.

Katy's smile grew larger when Bess's breath started to come quicker. She nuzzled Katy, rubbing her face against the blonde's. "K-Katy...uhhh..."

Katy's eyes glittered and she looked to her left. "Dara!"

Dara, assisting Kaia to her feet, looked over. "What's up?"

"I think Bess might need help."

"What are you...?" She took one look at Bess and knew. "Ohhhh. Okay, come on, Bess. Let's get you to the girls' room."

Lance came over as Katy and Dara were helping Bess up. "Is she okay?"

Katy put hands on hips. "She's covered in your cum, Lance! What girl WOULDN'T be totally turned on?"

Lance looked at Bess, who looked him up and down, then locked eyes. Bess then heavily blushed, but Lance could see the truth of it. He looked at the other two girls. "Should I...?"

Dara looked down at the boy's privates. "You're in no shape to take care of her, Lance. This is an area I excel in." She helped Bess off the dais, then looked over at their teacher.

"Mr. Bentley, I'm going to take Bess to the girls' room so that we can...clean up."

"No problem, Dara."

Tim came over as they were walking past the desks. Dara looked over at him.

"Callahan! I'm going to take your girlfriend in the bathroom and fuck her good. You have a problem with that?"

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12