The Subject Ch. 29

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Tim blinked and shook his head quickly. He then got close to Bess.

"You okay?"

Bess looked at her boyfriend with pure lust in her eyes and spoke in a breathy whisper. "I can't wait for Saturday, Tim. I'm going to need you to fuck me a LOT."

Tim swallowed and nodded. "I...I can't wait either." His cock pulsed at the thought.

Bess nodded and allowed herself to be led out of the room by Dara, who had grabbed two towels. The raven-haired girl still wore her strap-on, and it swung between her thighs as she walked.

Lance, who now was wearing a towel around his waist, walked up next to Tim and tapped his shoulder with a fist. "When are you hitting that?"

"Ummm...Saturday."

He smiled and shook his head. "Are you gonna be able to make it 'til then?"

Tim scratched his cheek absently, watching his girlfriend leave. "I thought I'd be fine. Now, Saturday seems like weeks away."

-----

The last time Bess had visited this girls' room, she was in control, giving her girlfriend Carrie exactly what she needed.

Now she needed that same thing.

The cum on her upper body felt warm on her skin and her body slightly vibrated as her mind pulled images of Lance Kirkland and fed them straight into her sex drive.

Dara brought her into the bathroom and looked at her critically.

"Damn, you are revved up. Let's see what we can do about that." Dara locked lips with Bess, who readily responded, lightly moaning as their mouths opened and their tongues began playing with each other.

"Mmmm...Dara...mmm...now I know...mmm...what Lily was...mmm...talking about...with...mmmm...licorice..."

Dara had been looking forward to this encounter. Bess had already fucked two of her sisters, and her session with Marcia was absolutely amazing. Dara had a lot of affection for her new friend and wanted to show that affection the best way she knew.

She wanted to fuck Bess...hard.

"Over here, babe." Dara led Bess past the stalls to something Bess had no idea was there.

Showers.

There were three shower stalls, all shiny and unused. Bess blinked at the closest.

"I didn't know...these were here!"

Dara pulled the curtain fully open and smiled. There was a bench on the left side of the stall. She maneuvered Bess into the stall and had her grab the showerhead wand from its holder while she turned on the water.

The water warmed up quickly and both girls moaned happily as the shower did its work. Bess still had the shower wand and she sprayed herself and Dara, steam starting to fill the area.

Dara smiled as she seated herself on the bench. She leaned forward, grabbed Bess's hips from behind and pulled the girl toward her. "Climb aboard!"

Bess lowered her butt on Dara's lap, allowing Dara to penetrate her. "Uuuuhhhhhh!" Bess moaned happily as the strapped dildo slid its way inside her. Her body wriggled and the wand twisted in her grasp as she was fully speared. Dara then took two handfuls of her and started to roll her hips, grinding herself further into Bess's depths.

-----

Marcia had spotted Dara leading Bess out of the classroom and was intrigued. She looked back at Katy, who was stepping off the dais alongside her. The blonde smiled, anticipating the question.

"Bess got a little wound up...she ended up with Lance's cum all over her. Dara's going to take care of her in the girls' room."

Marcia's eyes glittered. "Really?" She looked to the far door and watched her sister's backside as it cleared the door.

Katy was looking up at the projector screen. "You know...you're done for this last round. You could...check in on them."

Marcia licked her lips. She walked over to Mr. Bentley, still naked and dripping cum from both over her lower holes. "Mr. Bentley, sir?"

The teacher smiled as his nude Subject walked up to him. "Marcia! What's up?"

"I'd...I'd like to use the bathroom."

Mr. Bentley frowned. "You have facilities in the dressing..."

"Um...I'd like to use the girls' room..."

Mr. Bentley looked to the main door, then back to Marcia, and smiled. "Of course. There are showers there too. The warm water would be very therapeutic. I believe your adopted sister and Ms. Ulrich just went in there as well."

Marcia nodded. "Thank you, sir."

"Try to make it back for the end of class."

"Yes sir."

-----

Bess jerked and twitched as the orgasm rolled through her, her voice high and clear. She couldn't concentrate on the shower wand, so Dara had relieved her of it, and was spraying Bess down, concentrating on her cock.

Dara smiled as she watched Bess's member swell and throb from the warm massage of the water. She was trying to figure out how to grab hold of the thing when suddenly her sister popped her head in the stall.

"Hey, guys! Whatcha doing in here?" Marcia grinned as she watched Dara fuck Bess while spraying the girl's dick.

"Well...unnfff...Bess needed...a shower an'...and...a good fucking. Wanna help?"

Marcia nodded. "I do need a good shower." She entered the stall and reveled in the warmth of both the steam from the hot water, but also coming from the two girls. Bess opened her eyes and saw Marcia for the first time.

"M-Marcia?"

"Mmmm...hi, Bess. I'm gonna help my sister get you right!" She kneeled in front of the other two and grasped Bess's turgid cock in both hands. Dara immediately started spraying Marcia's hair and back with warm water. Marcia squirmed and giggled, then locked eyes with Bess, who looked at her with pure lust while she ground her butt into Dara.

Marcia leaned in, maintaining eye contact, opened her mouth and sucked Bess's cock deep into her throat. Bess moaned and threw her head back as Marcia slowly moved her way down the thick shaft like a pro. Her eyes never left the two other girls, and seeing her beautiful eyes energized Dara, who proceeded to ram her dildo deep into Bess's twat while pressing the side of her face against Bess's.

The two sisters proceeded to go to town on poor Bess. Her two 'sides' had been stimulated once before by Carrie, but this was different...this time, she was being fucked and sucked by two different girls, both with power, energy, and their own agenda. Bess's hips moved on their own, and as her body moved off of Dara's cock, it moved directly INTO Marcia's mouth. The addition of Dara caressing Bess's breasts and nipples with her free hand did not make the going any easier.

Marcia hummed happily as she bobbed her head up and down on the throbbing dick while her hands glided across the shaft. She absolutely loved seeing Bess's reactions to her work, and it drove her to force as much of the cock down her throat as she could.

Dara handed the shower wand to Marcia and, without removing herself from the cock, began washing between Bess's legs, spraying warm water on Bess's pussy and Dara's fake dick. This just increased Bess's frantic movements, and her body jerked and twisted from the sisters' attacks.

"AHHH! AHHHHH! NNNNGGGGHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!" Bess's body locked up as both sides of her came, her cock filling Marcia's mouth with warm seed, while her pussy gripped hard on Dara's dildo and coated it in girl-cum. Her body flopped and twitched from the double-orgasm and her vision grayed.

Dara could immediately tell that Bess was slipping into unconsciousness and immediately hooked her arms under the girl's armpits. "Help me, Marcia!"

Marcia, having just swallowed a mouthful of sweet cum, nodded and stood quickly. The two sisters brought Bess out of the shower onto a bench and laid her down. Dara grabbed a towel and dried the girl's body while Marcia cleared Bess's hair out of her face.

Marcia looked back to Dara as she continued straightening Bess's hair. "She's so beautiful." She looked back and lovingly traced light lines in Bess's face. Dara kneeled down next to her. She nodded. "She's not the only one." Dara then leaned in and kissed Marcia, who hummed happily.

Mmmm...black licorice.

-----

The three young women re-entered the classroom with about five minutes remaining. Dara and Marcia strode on either side of Bess, supporting their friend, who walked on shaky legs.

Marcia said, "Who'd have thought we'd be like this on the first day of school?"

Bess shook her head. "Not me."

Dara shrugged. "Maybe."

The two other girls looked over with disbelief.

Dara broke into a grin. "Yeah, probably not."

Both sisters suddenly stopped at the frantic moan that echoed through the room. Marcia looked up at the projection screen. There were only two groups in this last session. Kaia was with Daisuke and Clay.

Marcia gasped.

Lily was with Tamu and Derek.

All three girls immediately knew the ramifications of the two large, well-built boys up against the little Asian Subject, and each of them moved quickly to the dais. Bess was concerned, but she could see genuine fear on both Marcia and especially Dara as they approached the stage, then stopped as they saw the threesome.

Derek was on his back, with Lily straddling him, the boy's dick stuffed in her tiny pussy. Tamu was leaning over Lily, his chest against her back, his own cock stretching out the Subject's asshole.

The sight of these two chiseled boys with this tiny girl stuck between them was incredible, and Bess's cock stirred a bit as the bodies ground together. Then she noticed something...something that Dara and Marcia saw a second later.

The only one of the three bodies moving was Lily.

Lily was actively sliding up and down Derek's solid chest, his hands steadying her. Tamu's muscles were taut as he kept his body rigid, keeping in contact with Lily, but not laying his bulk on her. Both cocks slid in and out of Lily's holes, with both boys allowing the Subject to totally control the action.

"They've been so good to her."

Dara and Marcia looked back and Katy was standing there, smiling.

Dara shook her head. "I should have been here..."

"Lily looked for you for a minute, but Tamu and Derek both chatted with her, and completely put her mind at ease. She's been fucking them like that this whole time."

As if on cue, Lily's voice pitched higher and her body quivered. The two boys began kissing her from both directions and Lily came hard, her body twisting and spasming in erotic bliss. Even as her body shook from the climax, Lily began pushing herself against the cocks again, fully impaling herself on the twin meat poles.

Bess leaned against Dara. "Look at how happy she is."

Dara blinked as she saw it. Lily's head was tilted back and her face was a mask of pure joy. The tension that had built up in Dara abated, and she looked at the other girls and allowed a smile, a smile that grew a bit when Lily came again.

-----

The students were filing out of the classroom when Bess spotted Carrie coming in. She smiled that smile that Bess loved so much, and the two embraced.

"Hi Elizabeth!" Carrie grinned as she put emphasis on Bess's given name.

"Hello, Carolyn!" Bess made a goofy face as she responded with Carrie's own given name. And then they kissed.

"I wanted to catch you before I went to practice!"

Bess leaned into her girlfriend and inhaled her wonderful vanilla-tinged scent. At the same time, Leroy stepped over and kissed Carrie. The redhead glowed with the affection of both of her lovers, and she rubbed them both with her palms.

"I've got hoops practice, babe...meet you after for dinner?"

Carrie nodded. "Yeah!" Then she looked at Bess. "What are you doing tonight?"

"Probably recovering from whatever Mrs. Sanderson has in store."

Carrie smiled. "Call me later? I wanna know how it went!"

Lily and Marcia walked up to the group and were joined by Dara. Marcia smiled at Bess. "You wanna follow me?"

Bess nodded. Lily leaned into Dara and whispered something to her. She stole a couple of peeks at Carrie as she did so, and the bridge of her nose reddened a bit. Dara smiled, and Carrie frowned when she saw it.

"What?"

Dara asked, "You're having cheer practice at 3:30, yeah?"

"Uh...yeah?"

"And it's outside?"

Carrie nodded, still frowning at this line of questioning.

Lily spoke up now. "And people can come and watch?"

"Sure, they ca—". Then Carrie saw what was happening. "You want to watch me?'

Lily swallowed and nodded. "I want to watch your body move. I want to fantasize about your body. I want to picture it in my mind quivering from orgasms that I trigger in you."

Everyone else in the group stopped and looked at Lily and Carrie. Carrie started to color, while not taking her eyes off Lily. Her focus slowly tracked to Dara.

Dara smiled. "I'll be there as well...I'll be bringing my little sister to orgasm as she fantasizes about you."

Lily looked at her big sister with affection and kissed her. At the same time, Carrie got kisses from both Bess and Leroy. Carrie then looked back at Lily, leaned forward, and kissed her on the lips. There were smiles all around as Lily leaned into the kiss, and the two thoroughly enjoyed each other, with Lily sliding her hands around Carrie's waist and Carrie stroking Lily's hair with her own hands.

After a moment, Carrie broke the kiss. "I...I need to...get ready. I'll...uhh...see you both...at the practice." Lily smiled at her, licking her lips. She gave quick kisses to Leroy and Bess, then another one to Lily, then ran out.

Lily watched her go. "I need to fuck her." She said this to no one in particular, but then turned to Bess and Leroy. "Is it okay that I want to fuck her so bad?"

Both of Carrie's lovers smiled and nodded. Dara and Marcia moved up on either side of Lily and kissed her on her neck, making the Asian girl squirm and giggle. Dara then slid her hand under Lily's dress and smiled at her sister.

"No panties?"

Lily shook her head gravely. "I knew you would need to access my pussy."

"Smart girl." Dara then produced a bluetooth egg, slickened it with saliva, and pushed it inside Lily's moist snatch. She then activated the egg with its app and brought the power up to 30%. Lily moaned happily.

"Okay! Lily and I are off to jack off to Carrie...you kids have fun!" Dara put her arm around Lily and kissed her cheek, and the two sisters walked out, a slight buzzing coming from Lily as they left.

Bess looked back at Marcia and swallowed. Marcia smiled. "Now, imagine the evening when you have to FUCK the two of them PLUS me PLUS Akane!"

Bess exhaled. "We...we should go."

-----

12