The Subject Ch. 32

Story Info
Lance and Bess enjoy Lily, and Bess has her second date!
4.5k words
4.31
1.8k
2
0

Part 32 of the 33 part series

Updated 04/22/2024
Created 12/31/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers

7th period started a lot more normal than yesterday. This time, Bess wasn't the center of attention, coming back from her fainting scare. Her head had healed well and her mom had put on a smaller, less noticeable bandage on her forehead.

One thing that wasn't typical was that when Bess went to enter the Black building (the name given to the building that housed the ASE class), there was a security guard there!

He was very nice, and very professional, and he had a clipboard with a list of 'approved' names. A few of the students were chatting about it when they passed through the checkpoint into the building.

Derek looked back at the guard. "What's the deal with this guy?"

Lars shrugged. "Maybe they're being careful?"

Jorge then broke in. "I heard a couple of people tried to get in the building to see the class without permission."

Bess nodded. "That would make sense why they'd want to put a guard there."

Her classmates agreed. Personally, Bess felt just a little safer with someone stationed outside. She hadn't really thought about the implications of some student just wandering into the class from the outside and seeing all this, but now she was glad this measure was put in place.

-----

Day 3 of the 2-on-1's was on the schedule, and all of the teams had gathered to see who would be up first.

Mr. Bentley surveyed the class. "I'm pleased with all of your progress. I could see some meshing issues on Day 1 start to fade in Day 2. Let's keep that going today!"

-----

It was the final set of sessions when Bess and Lance got their turn. As was usual with Round 3, there were only two groups. Marcia and Katy sat comfortably in their cushy chairs, having been well fucked by six teens each over two rounds. Kaia stood on the dais with Ranesh and Steve, ready to go, as she was a spectator during Round 2.

And then there was Lily, who would be the only Subject today to take on three groups. Bess and Lance approached the dais, and Lance leaned over to his teammate.

"God, she's so adorable."

Bess nodded. She loved looking at Lily's cute little nude body, as well as her very cute little face. She started thinking about her...and Marcia...and Dara...and Akane...

"Hi Bess! Hi Lance!"

Bess blinked out of her daydream and smiled. "Hi Lily!"

"Dara told me about you and her! I'm so happy that you fucked my sister and she loved it so much!"

Lance said, "I was there, she definitely loved it."

Lily looked over and saw Ranesh lay down and Kaia position herself over him, lowering her ass down on the boy's thick member. Steve stood ready to slide into her pussy from above.

The Asian Subject looked back. "How will you both fuck me? Double penetration?"

Bess came around behind Lily and pushed herself against the other girl, breathing into her ear. "Nope."

"Spitroast?"

Lance stepped forward and breathed into her other ear. "Uh-uh."

Lily's heart was beating fast and her breathing started to quicken. She frowned. "Then...what?"

Bess toyed with Lily's nipples. "We're going to love you. We're going to love your body and drive you crazy."

Lily blinked and looked down at the pair of thickening dicks. "But...but...your cocks...they're so...ready!"

Lance said, "These fifteen minutes are all about you, Lily. We're going to make you explode."

Suddenly, Mr. Bentley voice cut in. "Students! Begin!"

-----

As Steve and Ranesh battled with Kaia, their bodies pushing, pulling, thrusting, and twitching, a very different scene was playing out on the other side of the dais.

Lily lay spreadeagled, her hands gripping the soft fabric of the dais covered, trying to withstand the wonderful attention both Bess and Lance were giving her. They kissed and caressed and licked her body everywhere, but always staying away from her pussy. The also lightly held her down, keeping her in control as they loved her up. Her voice was a sweet little keen, crying out for climax. Her lovers just kept working her body, kissing her neck, massaging her breasts, and even her inner thighs. Everywhere but her dripping cunt.

Katy, who normally would always watch Kaia as she would fuck, could not take her eyes off Lily's group.

"Marcia...that's...so HOT. Look what they're doing to her!"

Marcia nodded wordlessly. Her sister was being masterfully played with...it reminded her so much of what Bess had done to her before penetration on their first encounter. Now though, it was her AND Lance. Marcia rubbed her thighs together as her pussy happily responded.

Mr. Bentley watched in fascination at this. It was well into the fifteen minutes of the session, and Lily had not cum once, though she certainly was made to feel good. He knew that Bess and Lance were aware of the parameters of the assignment, but they were running out of time.

After almost ten minutes, the two teammates withdrew and looked down at their little victim. Lily's body vibrated and twitched, shiny from sweat and saliva. Bess smiled as she looked at Lily's little twat, fully lubricated and yearning to be tended to. She nodded at Lance, and the two gently stood Lily up, supporting her as they did so. Lily looked around, semi-conscious, allowing herself to be manipulated, but unaware of what was going on.

Now she was standing, and she looked down to see Lance's face looking up at her from her waist, and then looked back and saw Bess's face just above her butt. She was trying to formulate a question when both faces moved downwards. Lily gasped as she felt hot breath on her pussy, Lance's tongue sliding across her lower lips and touching them tenderly.

Then she felt Bess's face push between her ass cheeks, and a tongue invade her butthole.

Lily let out a plaintive cry as the orgasm that had been building for ten minutes wracked her utterly. The two teammates literally held the Subject upright as they hungrily tongued her lower holes...Bess kneading her butt cheeks while Lance sucked on her clit.

As Bess had told Lance previously, she had never given someone a rimjob before. She knew that Lily had already had Lars and Jorge's dicks in her ass (along with their cum), but Lily used her breaks to thoroughly clean herself out, so her butthole was very clean. It also smelled of Lily...a wonderful mix of lavender and bergamot. Bess happily drove her tongue deep into the Subject's rectum, causing Lily to squeak and squeal.

The whole class was fixated on little Lily as her nether regions were noisily eaten, her hands running through Bess and Lance's hair, her mouth open wide while her eyes were screwed shut. Even Steve, Ranesh, and Kaia, while still fucking, were all watching the spectacle next to them.

Lily came, and came, and came. Her body resisted as much as it could, twisting and bucking, but Bess and Lance held her fast. All the while, the teammates kept slurping and sucking, copious saliva dripping to the floor.

"Two minutes!"

On that warning, Bess and Lance doubled their efforts, their tongues sweeping across and in Lily's holes with increasing fervor. Lily's head pitched back and she moaned erotically, her hands gripping Lance's hair tightly as the boy heavily feasted on Lily's sensitive pussy.

Lily's next orgasm was so powerful that the girl's legs jerked off the ground. Normally, this action would send the girl falling forward, but Bess and Lance kept her upright, and they then both stood up, lifting Lily's little body into the air.

Lily was not consciously aware of any of this as her mind was completely orgasmic. Her senses were all centered on her pussy, her clit and her ass as her two attackers continued to trigger climaxes over and over. The rest of the class marveled at the fact that Lily was now high in the air, easily held by Lance and Bess, her upper torso jerking and twisting in erotic joy.

The bell rang, signaling the end of the period. Bess allowed Lance to take all of Lily's weight and he placed her lovingly to the dais. Her crotch was soaking wet, and she lay there writhing in bliss, eyes shut and mouth slightly open.

Suddenly there was a round of applause. Bess and Lance both looked around to see their classmates clapping loudly at their performance. Lance looked at Bess and they shared a strong high-five.

Dara leaned over to Marcia and said something, and Marcia nodded. Dara then knelt next to Lily and whispered to her. Marcia walked on to the dais. "Guys, that was AWESOME!"

Both teammates smiled. Marcia then said, "Now you have to finish what you started."

Bess frowned. "Huh?"

"Look at my poor sister! You love her body for ten minutes, tongue-lash her for the next five, and then NOT fuck her? With both of you hard as steel?!"

The class was starting to file out and Mr. Bentley had come up. He smiled at the two teammates. "Well done, both of you. Marcia is right, though. You can't leave my Subject in such a state."

Bess looked down and saw Dara looking back up at her. Lily was mumbling to her, her little form still lightly quaking. "Lily needs both of you. Now."

Lance shrugged. "Sounds good to me." He laid down on the dais and, with Dara's help, pulled Lily onto him, sliding his cock easily into her overworked vagina. Lily uttered a wonderful little sound as she was speared, then reached back and pulled her ass cheeks apart, inviting Bess to take her anally.

Bess wasted no time. There was plenty of spit built up in and around Lily's rectum, and Bess used some to slicken her throbbing penis. She then positioned herself and pushed deep into the Subject's rear, causing Lily to arch her back and wail in erotic bliss.

The double penetration was exactly what all three teens needed. The two cocks thrust into and pulled out of Lily with youthful power, driven by Bess and Lance's libidos, built up over the course of the day. Lily, still coming down from the last session, reveled in this double fuck, her body's nerves firing off all at once.

A few of the students, as well as the Subjects and Mr. Bentley, sat back down and watched as Lily was relentlessly pounded by two thick cocks. Lily's pussy was soaked, a combination of Lance's spit as well as her own juices, and the cock there slid in and out easily.

Bess pushed herself in and out in more measured strokes. Lily was so little, and Bess's cock stretched her out to the max. She was used to Carrie's anal tract and knew how much it could take, but Lily was built very differently and she took care to balance Lily's safety with her own need to pump this wonderful little asshole.

Lily was in heaven. She rubbed herself against Lance's chest, her nipples dragging across the boy's skin. Her eyes were fully unfocussed, and she babbled and drooled as the orgasm that had started back during the last class session was still going on, rumbling through Lily's form. She gasped and hummed in abject pleasure as the cocks did their work on her.

Lance started to seize, and grunted as he unleashed a stream of cum into Lily's snatch. This started a cascade as it triggered a new orgasm (overlaying the current one) in Lily, causing her ass to tighten which sent Bess over the edge, filling the Subject's backdoor with warm seed.

Mr. Bentley leaned over to Katy. "They are definitely getting some extra credit for that!"

-----

Bess was so nervous. She tried to figure out why...this wasn't her first date with Tim, but maybe it was because it was a real date...at a restaurant...and a double-date...with Marcia Sanderson.

She felt her right hand quiver a bit, and she grabbed it with her left hand to steady it.

"Are you sure I look okay, Mom?"

Janet appeared behind her daughter and looked at her reflection in the mirror. "Dear, you look great." She examined Bess's forehead, moving her daughter's hair away from the small band-aid covering the healing wound there.

Bess looked herself over for the umpteenth time. She was in a bright yellow top with a scooped neck which showed a just a hint of cleavage. More dramatically, she wore fairly snug jeans...they weren't hip-hugging, but they showed off her butt more than any other pair she had ever worn. Plus, they were jeans cut for boys, so there was extra room in the crotch.

Janet saw her daughter looking at her own groin. "How do they fit?"

Bess smiled and looked at her mom in the mirror. "They feel great. You can't...see me, right?"

"Nope...not at all." Janet then frowned as she saw Bess breathing a bit heavy. "Elizabeth, why are you so wound up?"

Bess turned around, and it looked like she was going to cry. "Because...because I'm going OUT...on a DATE...with a BOY."

Janet smiled. "I know! Isn't it great?"

Bess actually laughed as some of the nervous energy she was holding in started to bleed out. "I love you, Mom."

Janet hugged her daughter. "I love you too, Bess."

-----

Mark opened the door and smiled. "Hey Tim, come on in!"

"Thank you, sir." Tim Callahan stepped inside the Ulrich home and followed Bess's dad into the living room.

"Have a seat, son. Bess is almost ready."

Tim nodded and sat on the couch.

"Can I get you something to drink?"

"No, sir...thank you!"

Mark laughed. "You know, this is the first time I've ever done this before. How am I doing?"

Tim grinned. "Perfect, sir. Perf...whoa."

Mark blinked and turned to see what Tim was looking at, and his breath caught in his throat.

Bess walked up from her bedroom, Janet a few steps behind. Tim stood quickly. "Hey, Bess!"

Mark was still speechless. He always thought his daughter was beautiful, but at that moment, even in a simple yellow top and jeans, she just took his breath away.

Janet walked over to Mark and took him by the shoulders. "Come on...let's leave them be." She looked back at Bess and Tim. "Have fun tonight, kids!"

Mark snapped back to reality and moved up close to Bess. "I love you, Elizabeth."

Bess looked up at her dad, her heart filled with love. "I love you too, Dad." They hugged, and the two parents retreated to the kitchen.

Tim smiled as he watched them go, then looked back at his date. "Bess...you look...fantastic!"

Bess exulted inside. Outside she blushed and smiled. "Thanks! You look great too!" Tim grinned and nodded in thanks.

"So I'll drive...we should get to the restaurant right on time. Ready to go?"

Bess's smile was a mile wide. "Let's go!"

-----

Bess tried not to be intimidated by Marcia, but at this moment, she knew what Carrie was talking about last night. Marcia was so beautiful, it was hard not to compare yourself to her. She shook her head to rid the self-doubt from her mind and hugged her friend.

Marcia looked her over. "You look SO good, Bess!"

"Shut up, compared to you I'm a troll!"

Marcia rolled her eyes. "That's complete bull. Right, Victor?"

Victor Ortega smiled. "She's right, Bess. You look hot. Tim, didn't you tell her?"

Tim threw his arms up theatrically. "I did!"

Bess giggled. "Fine, fine! Shall we go in?"

The four teens entered Bailey's Restaurant, which was still Marcia's favorite place to eat. She had already made a reservation so that they would definitely be put in her friend Ginny's section. The place was already packed but they were seated immediately.

The four were happily chatting when Ginny walked up.

"Hey Marcia, hey gu..." Ginny stopped and her eyes went wide when she saw Bess. At the same time, Bess seemed to shrink and went from happy and smiling to very much the way she was when Marcia first met her.

Marcia frowned. "Bess? What's...what's going on?"

Tim, completely confused, hugged Bess close. She had stopped making eye contact with anyone.

Ginny took a step back from the table and Marcia and Victor could see that the girl looked close to tears. "Ummm...I think...let me see if there's someone...someone else that...can serve you." She spun on her heel and walked quickly away, putting her face in her hands.

Marcia stammered. "Bess! What's going on?"

Her heart broke when Bess looked up at her. Her face was nearly the same as that first day in the cafeteria. There were no tears though...just despair.

"Ginny...was part...of a group of girls who...who...". Then she started to cry, burying her face in Tim's shoulder.

Victor, close to tears himself, said, "Should we go? Maybe we should go."

Marcia shook her head angrily. "No, not before I find out a little more." She looked at Tim. "Give me just a couple of minutes." Tim nodded sadly, then went back to comforting his girlfriend.

Marcia slid out of the booth and went looking for Ginny.

-----

Marcia found their waitress in the corridor next to the restrooms. Ginny had her head bowed, and she was breathing heavy. When she looked up to see Marcia approach, Marcia could see the girl was crying.

Marcia tried to temper her anger at her friend. "Ginny, tell me what's happening here!"

Ginny straightened up and mostly composed herself. "I was so mean to her, Marcia! Oh God!"

Marcia folded her arms and glared. Ginny swallowed and continued.

"I...I was with a couple of girls...couple of Queen Bees. Tiana Leftwich and Ona Khan. This was back in 10th grade I started hanging with them. They were pretty and popular...Tiana was even dating a Senior at the time."

Ginny wrapped her arms around herself. "And...and they targeted Bess. They bullied her hardcore. And...and...and I...went along with it." Tears welled up again. "I remember...how frightened she was of us. How fucking SADISTIC Tiana and Ona both were. I think they wanted Bess to...to..."

Ginny looked at Marcia, and Marcia's eyes went wide and she stopped breathing for a moment as she understood what Ginny was getting at.

Ginny continued. "Anyway, midway into 11th grade, I couldn't do it anymore. I hated myself, I hated what we were doing, what *I* was doing to her. I told them what we were doing was wrong, and that's when they turned on me. But I didn't care. I was done with them and their shit."

"And you never went back to Bess?"

Ginny shook her head. "I was a fucking coward. I saw her a bunch, but never had the balls to say anything."

"Do it now."

"What?"

Marcia stepped closer and her tone was edged with steel. "Do. It. Now."

Ginny swallowed. Then slowly, she nodded. "Yeah. Will she accept it?"

"I don't know, but that shouldn't stop you from doing it."

Ginny stood a bit straighter. "Okay. Can you tell her to come back here in 5 minutes? I need to check on some tables first. Can you do that, Marcia?"

Marcia gave a small smile. "I can do that."

-----

When Marcia returned, Victor was fired up.

"These people have NO power over you, Bess! NONE! Don't you dare give them even one percent of yourself!"

Bess was listening, wide-eyed, and nodding. She then looked up as Marcia approached. Tim had one hand around Bess's hip, holding on to her, and Marcia smiled to herself, happy that they were together.

Bess said, "We should go, I think."

Marcia nodded. "We can do that. But first...Ginny wants to apologize. For everything."

Bess blinked. "A-Apologize?"

"Yeah, she knows she said some terrible things, did some terrible things. But she wants to tell you how sorry she is."

Bess looked down, then back up. "Do you think she's serious?"

"Personally, I do."

Bess sighed. "I'm sorry, guys. This was supposed to be a fun date."

Victor surprised everyone when he suddenly banged his fist on the table, making Bess jump in surprise. "Don't apologize, Bess! None of this is your fault! You're going to face a bully, and you are strong and capable!"

Tim smiled at that and looked at Bess, who also smiled, nodding. "Thanks, Victor. Thank you all."

Marcia said, "Ginny said she'd meet you next to the restrooms in about two minutes."

"Okay." Bess slid out of the booth. She took a deep breath, then walked back toward the restrooms.

Victor looked at Tim and Marcia. "Was I too much?"

lordxur
lordxur
75 Followers
12