All Comments on 'The Subjucation'

by VividVictoria

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
a perfect blending ...

intergalactic fantasy/fiction and raw sex. pain and pleasure, opposites of the same emotion ... just as dominance and submission. a blending that takes and gives ... sextion.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Amazing!

That was amazing, more!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

the story is pretty good but this is not the best cat. for it. it should realy have gone in sci/fi.

VividVictoriaVividVictoriaover 7 years agoAuthor
As Sci-Fi

Look, I get ya'll are mad that it's sci-fi, but if I posted in the sci-fi tag they would have been mad that it had non-consent aspects to it.

HarryasaboyHarryasaboyover 7 years ago
One shot or not?

Planning to do more or is this all for this story?

spankfunforspankfunforover 7 years ago
Thrilling!

This Is BDSM Love At It's Finest! Write Many More Stories! Great Story!

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Write more!

That was really really good. I want more of this. I crave it.

JcarboJcarboover 7 years ago
What happens now?

Good story...begs for a sequel.

evebroughtanaxthistimeevebroughtanaxthistimeover 7 years ago

It's non-con. It might have happened in a sigh-fi setting, with all the baubles and trappings of the non-homo-sapien section, but rape is rape and those two, sorry, three slimy criminals will be spending a whole lot of time with a horned guy named Bubba the moment our hero and heroin complains to the intergalactic MP federation.

Shot for cool story. Why the humans even protestated against such a noble and clearly vastly advanced and superior race taking over the rule eludes me, but so does reality tv. Thanks again for story, which is clearly a non-con story. Hehe.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Vivid is right! Great story, both abhorrent and alluring at the same time.

Vivi is right! Great story us both abhorrent and alluring at the same time.

tied26tied26over 7 years ago
Fantastic!

This is one of the best new stories I've read on this site in a long time. It's tough to find good lesbian noncon (or heavy BDSM with reluctance). I hope you write more, whether it's expanding this story or writing new ones. I really enjoyed the plot, as well as the well done sex scenes.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Oh it's a rape story. Good for you.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous