The Submission of Alice Ch. 06 (E2)

Story Info
That had only been the beginning... I felt disgusting and dirty.
4.5k words
4.07
15.5k
3
1

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

That had only been the beginning...

I felt disgusting and dirty; I was disgusted with how I smelled and how dirty I was compared to Zoe, who was clean and sensual. She took me to a dirty old bathroom.

It was undoubtedly what I wanted most at that time, to be able to wash myself and recover a part of my battered dignity.

Following Zoe, meekly and in pain, I hoped I could get rid of that pungent strong smell of urine. Despite what Raul wanted, it would make me feel better about myself.

But in line with Raúl's plan, I was submitting. It was not due to me, but due to the process Raul followed to humiliate me into submission to him. That process continued.

Zoe made me get in the bathtub, pulling my chain, and she made me lay flat with my body looking up. The old bathtub was big and I could lie fully inside stretched out.

Wishing that bath with all my strength to feel myself and human again, l saw how Zoe manipulated me. I also saw the old water tap where they had placed a hose with a clamp; I began to fear the worst.

Zoe turned on the tap maliciously with a satisfied expression, and a strong jet of very cold water came out with high pressure. She sprayed my body, face and hair recklessly.

The contact of cold water with my hot skin made a strong impression on me, making me scream and moan; it took my breath away! As my skin cooled, little by little, it started to feel really good, cleaning up the smelly remains that permeated my whole body.

The cold water made me tense, leaving me almost breathless. But, I acclimated to the temperature, and I was starting to feel cleaner. That was more important than the coldness of the water.

If I opened my mouth, Zoe, the whore, directed the strong jet at my face, so that I would have to close it instantly. But the water ran down my nose, and Zoe laughed watching me cough and spit out the water that got into my windpipe. The most important thing for me though, was to be able to remove that disgusting smell from my hair, face and body.

The bathtub stopper was on, and it wouldn't let the water drain. The dirty water mixed with the clean water that Zoe wouldn't stop crashing all over my body. Little by little the water began to cover my body, and I became very cold.

My body temperature was dropping and now, and I was freezing while Zoe kept raging alternate jets of cold water, to my face and my pussy. She said, "Spread your legs wide bitch so I can clean that one well-worn pussy!" while she yanked on the chain.

Any other time, I would have raised from the bathtub and struck Beatriz on her face, so that she could feel my rage! But, I had to hold back and grit my teeth.

When the water covered my body completely, and only my face stuck out of the water so i could breathe, I tried to get up, because hypothermia was making me shiver with cold. I felt the cold penetrate my body, but she whispered to me, "No... don't do it! Stay submerged or the Master will punish you. Listen to me and follow my advice so that he does not spank you again!"

The cold was taking over me, and at that moment I saw Raúl approaching, still with his cock out, totally erect, no doubt very excited with my show of submission and humiliation, which he thoroughly enjoyed, missing no detail.

The veins were well marked in his hard shaft, showing the blood that accumulated in his penis, and the desire to see me, submitted for his pleasure. He stood still looking at me with a pig's smile, next to the bathtub, and moved with his pelvic muscles and his cock up and down like a male dominant, showing off his manhood.

Satisfied, he watched how his submissive washed me with the hose. He nodded to Zoe, with whom he blended perfectly in silent orders. Then, without giving me time to catch my breath, she put her hand on my forehead, and pushed my face under the water!

With my eyes closed I was holding the little oxygen I had, releasing a little air from time to time. But in that surprise situation, I'm sure it wasn't even 30 seconds, Zoe's steady hand kept my head submerged.

I started to move my legs and shake from the feeling of suffocation.

That must have seemed enough to my Master, because Zoe stopped pressing my face and I could finally stick my head out of the water and open your mouth! My eyes for sure betrayed a face and a feeling of suffocation, but I didn't mind making a display of myself... I just wanted to breathe! With the water still running down my face, my Master gestured to Zoe, and she pulled my chain told me,

"In position!" At first, I did not understand nor could I think, so I tried to get up, only to feel Zoe's hand, pressing my shoulder down. Then I understood, so, getting down on my knees inside the bathtub, I sat on my heels with head down and outstretched hands on my thighs with the palm facing up, waiting for the next order.

I could feel Raul's eyes on me, no doubt pleased. He was delighting himself with my submission to his wishes. My hard nipples and my skin bristled with cold, and I was shaking very hard.

In the basement it was cold, and with my body submerged in the water up to the navel, I waited for something to be ordered. After two minutes of silence, I began to shiver.

When Raúl considered the punishment sufficient (when he had seen me shiver enough and my lips were turning purple) he made another sign to Zoe, who then grabbed my hair strongly. She directed my face towards the excited cock of her Master, and pinched my mouth open instinctively, thinking assuredly that I wanted my mouth filled with Raúl hard cock, and knowing that was what he was going to use it for.

"Now bitch..." Raúl said, "You're going to clean your master's dick after his pissing, and you're going to suck me and you're going to swallow everything that comes out of there! For you, that must be from now on a pleasant gift... and poor you if you do it wrong."

"And don't look disgusted, because there is no doubt that in a couple of days you will be fighting for the honor of cleaning your master's cock with Zoe!"

"I would like to see how you fight for having the honor of cleaning my cock." I could see out of the corner of my eye a glimpse of hate on Zoe's face towards me... She was not used to having competition as Raúl's wife, slave and whore. They were two against one, and I was alone, so I decided to change my old tactics. Because of my stubbornness and resistance, I had only created more problems for myself.

Yes, problems for me, but false pleasure for him! So, looking at him with eyes of vice, but shivering with cold, I started sucking that pig's cock... That would certainly bother Zoe... It would increase her jealousy, and I hope to be able to take advantage of it... Maybe it would not work, but I had to try.

Swallowing all my pride, in addition to his hard cock, I looked at Raúl's dick with false anxiety, and he put it in my mouth, letting him suck it with pleasure.

Now he believed that he was beginning to have me his whim, or so he thought, as the new Submissive Bitch.

Raul didn't even move, enjoying his dominant male position. Zoe, his faithful bitch, watched as he fucked my mouth, furiously. She watched as her Master's cock would sink into me, and she was the one who controlled the face fucking that her Master I was giving me, holding my mouth so that his cock would sink in deep.

With the previous experience of the first time's training, it was now easier for me to swallow it whole, while Zoe forced me to put it all inside. She was trying let me drown and vomit on that dick, to make me look bad.

I retched from time to time as my slimy saliva mixed with his pre-cum to flood my mouth with both our juices. But the truth was that they were very sweet together.

Despite the inner disgust and humiliation, I kept looking into his eyes with my eyelids somewhat drooping and putting on a look of wicked pleasure. Arching my back, spreading my knees but keeping the ankles together and tilting my head back, his cock and my mouth were aligned perfectly, and I was able to swallow better. It also helped to slide my tongue, which made him feel like his cockhead hit my palate and went down my throat until reaching the entrance of my esophagus, while I was breathing through my nose.

I was determined to "earn it", even if it was paying the price of sucking the best that I could and putting all my attention in doing it. I sucked Raúl's cock with false pleasure very comfortably, and his cock began to give me pleasure.

Although Zoe was more of a hindrance than a help pushing my head, for Raúl the detail did not go unnoticed that I was employing myself thoroughly in giving him pleasure, and that I was also going to abandon mine.

Even though I hadn't sucked other cocks in years, after the Hotel experience, I now realized that I was getting very horny with that hot hard cock, and that I was also starting to enjoy his tasty cock filling my mouth.

The cold kept taking its toll on me and I was still shivering, but from my chest to my brain, it was hotter, starting to feel the pleasure of get fucked by a male (though unfortunately who was doing it, the pig of Raúl). With my frozen pussy in the water, I could not overcome the cold and get wet with pleasure. My heartbeat accelerated more and more and I was carried away by desire, and with more vice to each new introduction of his hard dick down my throat.

My new strategy didn't take long to have its effect, and Raul quickly give his creamy cum. My tongue could feel his seminal canal begin to fill with cum, and it started to throw thick threads of semen, which expanded in my mouth and throat. His hot cum, driven hard by consecutive jets, crashed to the bottom from my throat, while I swallowed that thick and hot semen, that I felt go down into my stomach.

"Ooooohhh... Yes... Bitch...," Raúl shouted as he came. "Swallow it... swallow bitch... I know you like to do it!"

I was getting nastier every moment, despite the lack of habit of feeling cum in my mouth. That slightly sweet taste, though subtle, was still pungent do to the sizeable load. I knew that little by little, I would please him, and get him to treat me better. My ultimate intention though, knowing how much he wanted me, and that I was a novelty to him, was to remove Zoe from her privileged position in my favour. This would enable me to take advantage of my best weapon now, a seduced (yet vicious) Raúl!

But since nothing is ever perfect, I ended up choking and a part of the cum, mixed with my drool, spilled out of the corner from my lips, something that the pig did not like at all.

Raúl flew into a rage when he saw me spit part of his semen, because I was drowning, and grabbing my arm he jerked me out of the tub! It was a tremendous relief getting out of the ice-cold water.

By pulling me out roughly, and still with my numb, cold legs, I fell to the ground without enough strength to keep me up.

I noticed how Zoe, the pretty whore, took advantage by getting on all fours over me. She started licking with perverse energy the remains of Raúl's cum, which I hadn't been able to swallow.

The sow ran her tongue over my face and my chest, licking and swallowing the remains of her Master's semen, as if it was the greatest of all pleasures!

"You see bitch, how the honey your Lord provides you should it be taken!" Raúl said. "Learn from Zoe, that does not let a drop escape... For this new waste you will receive a new punishment! It is time for you to learn... You have to do better, sow!"

Zoe finished licking me, and I must admit that when she licked my breasts and my face, and then kissed my mouth inserting her tongue, to take the remains of semen, produced a mixture of very exciting sensations for me! The desire to do it with a woman, produced with me a desire to abandon myself to the pleasures that the softness of her skin gave me, very different from those of men, although I knew that pleasure was not going to last long... Still, my cunt got wet and receptive again.

When Zoe finished licking me, picking up with her tongue inside from my mouth the last remains of cum, she withdrew and again adopted the waiting position, sitting on her heels.

Raúl then took me by the chain and led me to my cell. I followed him on all fours as best I could, stumbling, trying to regain mobility in my legs, while shivering with cold.

He made me lie on my back on the bed with my legs spread, and proceeded to apply a new punishment.

For this he took off his belt and to proceed to hit me ten times with the tip of the belt, on my pussy... Luckily, the cold water had kept my pussy partially numb, and it did not cause me as much pain as I feared. The first blows actually produced in me a slightly pleasant sensation... This was more due to the curiosity of seeing a well-dressed dominant before me, his slave, subjecting me to his pleasure.

In my head that made me start to doubt, if really something was changing in me! How could that pig give me that different, new kind of pleasure, but pleasure still the same, of being whipped?

No, it was not possible that ended up providing me pleasure! No, I was not a slave! I liked sex with love and sweetness, but not be hard fucked and whipped! However, I had never been able to experience until then those feelings with any other man.

Despite the pleasure that warmed my shaved and exposed pussy, the greatest hardness and strength from the last blows made me squirm with pain. Clenching my teeth and closing my lips tightly, I only let some drowned whimpers escape from my lips.

As he whipped me, I could see Zoe behind Raúl, who was smiling and satisfied. I observed in my hands the weights that were on my breasts, which had fallen when they threw me to the ground, although by now I didn't care! I could not feel my breasts, not much of my body, which was numb. When he finished whipping me, he said, "Well bitch, that's enough for today... It could be so much harder on you! But if you're smart, tonight you will reflect on your situation and on the attitude you should have towards me, your Lord!"

"Since you have not behaved well, tonight it will be Zoe who will enjoy of her master's cock inside her... Maybe if you behave correctly tomorrow you will have the honor to receive your master's cock inside you."

Raúl said this as if it mattered to me that he would fuck Zoe. For me it was a blessing, but what he said next made me go back to feeling afraid of him again.

My intention was to bend and submit to him, as he threatened me. I wouldn't completely submit, but I would voluntarily participate in the BDSM practices than for him; they were apparently his supreme pleasure.

To scare me, he said, "Don't think it's good for you, that I don't fuck you, and that you prefer me to reward Zoe with my dick!" Raúl added, "It is an honour to receive the Master's cock, and the one that does not get fucked means that you have disappointed me."

"I assure you that if tomorrow you do not earn the honour of me fucking you again, start to tremble... because my displeasure will be enormous, and I think that maybe you won't leave here if that happens!" Taking my face with his strong hand and pinching my cheeks together, he said,

"Have you seen what I have prepared here in the basement? You may not have noticed, but if you have seen it, it is a rope hanging from the ceiling and tied to the wall, with a bench underneath... Have you seen it, rebel whore?"

I knew I had to answer. I was beginning to understand the game, and in those hours when I was alone, tied to the stocks, I had seen it, so I answered him,

"Yes, my Lord... I have seen that rope hanging from the ceiling, my Lord!

"Well, now I tell you what it is reserved for. Have you tried hypoxic sex? I suppose not, but you will try it if I dislike you enough tomorrow!"

"I'll tell you how it works. It is very simple, and it has been shown that it multiplies the intensity of orgasm in the female to unknown limits, by those who have tried it.

I just have to put that rope around your neck, and we both climb on top of the bench, while I hold you in my arms and penetrate you standing up with your legs around my waist. Zoe, my faithful submissive, would tighten the rope and tie it back to the wall.

"I would fuck you well nailed with my hard cock, and you would enjoy it like a sow; but as soon as your orgasm began, then the real climax would come for you, whore, because I would let you go and you would experience it at the same time that the rope cuts the air and starts to suffocate you! There in that same moment is where, with your brain deprived of oxygen, you would experience an unimaginable, intense and devastating orgasm... but that would be the last for you, and it would be a shame.

"Without a doubt, it would be the best orgasm of your slutty life, but after spending between 20 to 30 seconds swinging hanging from the rope, you would start to lose control of your muscles, because your brain would go off and you would kick naked and tremendously sensual... Your eyes would get lost in your sockets, and with your tongue sticking out, you would continue kicking spasmodically for a few more seconds, until you die.

It is an option that I do not want to use, because it would mean my failure in submitting you... and you know that I want you as my new submissive with Zoe, and you would lose everything, even your life.

Think about what is best for you... Also, absolutely no one knows you are here... You would just disappear my pretty bitch!... Do you understand?"

This possibility of something Raúl actually believed capable of carrying out produced a tremendous terror in me! I definitely had to change my strategy. After letting go of my face after he terrorized me, as if it were the most normal thing in the world, he ordered Zoe, "Zoe, proceed to get Alice ready for the night."

Zoe obediently buckled me up with the chain that went into my pussy, and put the chains on my shackles. When it was over, I thought I could get into bed, but I was wrong. Raúl ordered me to put myself in the corner in a submissive position, but he ordered me to watch how a submissive should treat her master's cock.

In my corner, chilled with cold, I had to watch Zoe work her Master's cock with her hands and mouth, to get it ready again and be used by him. And in that she was an expert; she sucked using all her mouth, and I realized that she used it with mastery. Raúl's cock was soon hard and ready to go again. And the expert Zoe got on all fours, offering her holes for her master to use at will.

To show me how a submissive woman should be ready, Raúl spat on Zoe's anus, and first inserted a finger into her ass, and then introduced a second, demonstrating how a bitch's ass must be prepared. Without giving her more time, he raised his cock and inserted it into Zoe's ass, who swallowed it greedily.

Quickly, with strong thrusts, he began to fuck Beatriz's ass hard like an animal in heat. While he was holding her by the chain around her neck, he pulled her towards him, while the thrusts pushed her forward. She looked like a doll in his arms. I realized that she was enjoying it a lot, and while Raúl was fucking her, he came at least twice.

Finally, with a strong finish, Raúl came a last time, pouring his cum deep into Beatriz's bowels, who received him with a face of pleasure and desire.

I did not understand how I could enjoy being simply a provider of holes for Raúl to fuck, but it was clear that he enjoyed the situation, and I thought that Raúl could also force me to do all that. I was already beginning to accept that I had no choice, and it was better to give in than to refuse and suffer the punishment. But of course, in no case could I enjoy that... I was assuming that my life was going to be hell.

Inside my mind, I couldn't stop wondering, surprised, what could it be that differentiated Beatriz and me so much? Perhaps education, morality, because physiologically our bodies were very similar, so only our mind and the perception of each one of ourselves could make a difference.

12