The Submission of Alice Ch. 06 (E2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Raúl pulled out of Zoe's ass, and Zoe got up and quickly left the cell. I could see how part of Raúl's semen dripped from her ass.

When we were alone, Raúl looked at me, and I lowered my head ashamed.

After a while Zoe returned with a blanket and a tray of food. "There you go Alice," Zoe said, "Eat something to regain strength, and wrap yourself with the blanket; you are frozen. Like Raúl, she had a kind face that when you least expected it changed to a cruel one, or maybe it was just hardness due to the extreme sex?

"Thank you... Zoe... shhh..." I said really gratefully.

"Pay attention to me, pretty bitch... take advantage of this night to reflect," Zoe said, presumably helping me to overcome future punishment... "I'm sure that tomorrow you'll see things differently..."

"Now, if you want, call your husband so that he is not worried and sends the police to look for you!" Raúl said to me, amused at my poor situation. He handed me my phone, which had at least ten calls from Daniel; my God, he must have been worried sick not hearing from me!

As I did not have the strength, I limited myself to writing a message to Daniel saying just enough that he would not worry. I told him only lies, feeling pain, defeated, and left lying on the bed.

I wrapped myself in the blanket, for I was freezing to death, but I wasn't hungry, and I didn't even look at the food. Sore and exhausted, I curled up in a fetal position on the bed, trying to regain some temperature.

Raúl took my phone back, and the two of them left the cell. I heard the door close on the outside. I didn't think I could sleep through the night; but the rollercoaster of emotions and punishments had left me exhausted... and I slept. Not many hours, but long enough so that the night did not become endless.

After waking up a couple of times, I finally ate something. I hadn't eaten all day, and it was good to put something on my stomach.

Very early, it must have been early morning (although it was impossible to know in that dark basement) I could not go back to sleep. Despite the fact that I did not have a mirror in my small toilet bag, I had a brush, and I amused myself by brushing my hair, to look better when they came back for me.

I tried to show a change in attitude, despite wearing a belt with the two chains that I had between the outer lips of my pussy. I took the shaving tools and slowly, after checking with my fingertips where it was less soft with small hair, I went over it with the razor, taking care to shave it perfectly. I hoped that if Raúl checked my pussy again, he would realize that I was wearing it as he wanted it. It also served to pass the time until they came for me.

With nothing to do and with my hair brushed, I felt more attractive, and I snuggled back into bed, and wrapped myself in the small blanket.

During all that time I was awake, I was thinking about different things... Again, I was thinking about why Beatriz and I were different.

In daily life, we were two attractive women: well dressed and educated. But she, in the role as a submissive and slave to her husband, I saw her truly enjoying herself, simply letting herself be fucked and used, and pleasing her man.

Perhaps, really being fucked hard, being dominated and subdued, contained some pleasures that I did not know with my husband, and that my head rejected. It could be "animal" sex to label it something... It could be more pleasurable and addictive than the conventional sex that Daniel and I had, where he didn't even like to be sucked off...

It intrigued me also because I was completely unaware of this variant of sex, that I had just discovered between Beatriz and Raúl. But the spankings, the punishments... that facet was even more difficult for me to understand... how pain could lead to pleasure... Perhaps Beatriz, at some point of good vibes between us, would resolve some of the many doubts and questions that I had about dominate and submissive sex...

End of the Chapter - 06

Thanks a lot, David (You're very welcome, lover Alice)

12