The Submission of Alice Ch. 07 (E2)

Story Info
Saturday ... Acceptance of My Destiny.
6.2k words
4.13
16.1k
1
1

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 09/15/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

At the end of chapter 06 (E2). It intrigued me also because I was completely unaware of this variant of sex, that I had just discovered between Beatriz and Raúl. But the spankings, the punishments ... that facet was even more difficult for me to understand ... how pain could lead to pleasure ... Perhaps Beatriz, at some point of good vibes between us, would resolve some of the many doubts and questions that I had about dominate and submissive sex ...

Thank you very much, David (My Editor and lover) Alice

***************

In this new chapter 07, I would start "assuming my destiny"

Chapter 7

Saturday ... Acceptance of My Destiny

I heard the door open and I sat up in bed with a start, my heart pounding with fear. I looked for the nipple clamps that I had taken off during the night. If they caught me without them, I was sure Raúl would get angry and punish me.

I saw with some relief that who opened the door was Beatriz. She was carrying a tray in hand, with what I assumed was breakfast. She saw me with the clamps removed, and with a disgusted face she said,

"Alice ... you know you must not disobey Raúl's orders!"

"I'm sorry, Beatriz ..." I said.

Zoe thought, then she cut me off. "You must get used to calling me Zoe."

"Yes, sorry, Zoe," I said, lowering my eyes.

"Look Alice ... You must take this very seriously!" said Beatriz. "I know you are still not aware of how lucky you are. The fact that Raúl has chosen you is a great honor; there are not many who can say that they have completed their training with him and have become his females."

"But I don't understand anything," I said. "How can you say these things? How can you be happy being the slave of Raúl, or of any other man?"

"Alice ..." Beatriz answered, "I know you need more time to understand it. It happens to many women, who do not know how wonderful it is to live to please your owner. He cares about us, our well-being, and our pleasure.

"He only cares about his pleasure!" I blurted out, unable to contain the statement.

"You're wrong Alice," said Beatriz, "It's really not like that! When you submit to the master you will discover the great pleasure that your master gives you: that he fucks all your holes at will ... that he lends you to other men ... You will be used for pleasure in multiple ways, and you will discover a world of exciting sex and pleasure as you cannot imagine ... You just have to let yourself go!"

I could not shake off my amazement. I did not understand that way of thinking! For me that was slavery, and although I was clear that for now it was convenient for me to give in, I did not think I could live like that.

"And speaking of obeying your Master," Beatriz continued, "that means that you must always obey him, whether he is present or not. While it is true that I and all of us challenge him on occasion, we know how far we can go, and we risk challenging him in some cases because we know that the punishment will be almost as pleasant as obeying him. By this I mean you shouldn't have removed the clamps!"

"But Bea ... Zoe," I interrupted. "I couldn't take it anymore! They hurt a lot. What difference does it make if no one sees me?"

"It's not about them seeing you," said Zoe. "It's about you, as the property of Raúl that you are, and as a woman subjected to him, shouldn't even think to take them off! It's a thought that you shouldn't even consider. You must be so happy to obey, that at no time will it occur to you to do anything contrary to what he tells you!"

"Really Zoe!" I said. "I find it hard to believe that you never think of disobeying; it is impossible, I will never be like that!"

"Even if you think that it is impossible, you will soon discover that you are wrong ... And when your mind opens and you discover the wonderful world of submission, you will see that your life until now has not been complete! So, Alice ... don't do this again. This time I am not going to say anything, because I am aware that you are just starting out, and for you it is difficult at first. But I really mean it, do not commit a fault like this again, or I will have to tell him about it. I risk a lot hiding this!"

"Thanks Zoe." I said, truly grateful. It was clear that if Raúl didn't find out, it would save me a lot of pain.

"You're welcome, but promise me that today you'll follow orders without complaining; it will save us both a lot of trouble."

"Yes, Zoe. Really, I have already learned that it is better not to complain ... that is very clear! But what awaits me today? I can't take another day like yesterday."

"I don't know! The master does not inform me of what he is going to do. Now I have to check you; get up."

I stood up, and Beatriz began to check my body. The first thing she did was grab the clamps, and before putting them back on, she grabbed each of my nipples with her fingers, and pinched and twisted them viciously. It hurt like hell, but I managed to contain a cry of pain.

"Very good Alice," she told me. "I see that you are learning to contain yourself. Do not think that I enjoy causing you pain, but it is necessary that they look red and swollen if we do not want the Master to suspect your fault."

As she spoke she kept twisting my nipples viciously in all directions, and I doubled over in pain.

"Besides," she said. "With this you will see that disobeying is worse. Even if I cover for you, as in this case, you see that what has to be done so that your error is not seen is more painful. If you had left the clamps on, you would have got used to it, and now it wouldn't hurt."

She continued checking my body, and ran her hand over my pussy.

"Very good Alice!" she said. "I see that you have shaved it, very well! This will please the master. You must do it daily so that it is always completely smooth, without a single hair!"

"Thank you," I said.

She scanned my ass, which still ached when something brushed against the hit mark, and I couldn't help a groan.

I noticed how Zoe applied something cool and soothing, which eased the pain.

"I am applying a little healing cream to you, to help it heal faster, although it is possible that if you do not behave today you will receive more blows! I would be careful, if you do not want it to be several days before being able to sit down!"

"I'll be careful Zoe ... thank you ..." I said.

"Well," she said, removing the chains from my wrists and feet, but always leaving the bracelets and anklets. She also removed my belt / chain panties, freeing my pussy completely. She also put the bitch chain on my necklace, so he could lead me around with it.

"Now I will let you eat something to have strength for the day ahead. Have a quick breakfast, and when you finish you must leave the cell, which I will leave open. You will wait for your lord in the center of the room in submission position. You've understood?"

"Yes Zoe ... Thanks for your help." I said. "I get it ... another horrible day begins!"

A hard slap crossed my face.

"Don't you ever say that again ..." said Zoe. "Every day with your master is a privilege, and I assure you that it won't take long for you to be the one who wants the Master to dedicate a whole day to you!"

"Yes Zoe," I said. "Sorry," although inside I thought just the opposite. I might have to put up with it and let myself go, so I wouldn't get punished; but it was clear to me that I was never going to like that life, and I had already decided that as soon as I had a chance I was going to disappear again. Although it was hard for me to have to disappear and leave Daniel, this was going to destroy him. I would have to start from scratch again, but anything before being the slave of these two, since it was clear that that is what it was.

Zoe left, leaving me alone. I had breakfast in a hurry, although understanding how Raúl's mind worked, I was sure he was going to keep me waiting for a long time.

Taking a deep breath and ready to obey, per the change of my tactics, I was already ready to face the new day. I left my room crawling on all fours, because I was beginning to fear that Raúl was watching me with a camera. I stood in the center of the room like Zoe had ordered me. I didn't want to fail, because I was almost certain that Raúl could be watching me from a camera, at all times, maybe even when I was in my cell, and that made me shudder.

From the center of the room, I took the opportunity to take a look at that intimidating basement; but at the same time, I began to feel the morbidity that that place gave off with all its perverse and transgressive gadgets, hidden and discreet, just below where people went about their daily life. It was like a small parallel and secret universe.

Some things had changed. The stocks where I spent the day before was in a corner, which gave me hope that today they did not want to use it. It had been terrible to be tied there. However, there was a new element in the room. It was a kind of bench, not very wide, and at one of its ends a post rose towards the ceiling, from which several rings emerged. Due to the height of the bench, its purpose was quite clear. If they laid me down on it, it would be at the right height of Raúl's cock ... so I imagined that this was going to be my torture rack for today. A cold sweat ran down my back.

I did not delay any longer and I placed myself in the ordered position: on my knees and sitting on my heels and my head bowed. I waited for Raúl, my Lord, to bless me with his presence.

I don't know how long I was like this. As I imagined, Raúl played with my fears, and he had me there thinking and fearing. But at the same time, I wanted him to come down for me and start, to see what he had planned for me this new day. But he knew that the longer he had me waiting, the more discombobulated I would feel when he finally stood in front of me, that vicious pig! He knew well what he was doing.

As I became more desperate for someone to appear, I noticed a presence; whoever it was was very silent. I could detect someone was standing behind me, in the same position, and from the smell of her Donna de Valentino perfume I knew it was Zoe. She had that sweet and recognizable personal fragrance that she always used, which was very attractive, and it was reassuring to me having it there.

Someone stood in front of me ... I could see his bare feet, and the beginning of his leather pants, so I assumed it was Raúl again. I couldn't hide how a chill ran up the back of my neck and made me shudder, moving my shoulders slightly, something that did not go unnoticed by him.

"Hello little fox ..." he said in his harsh voice. "I hope you have rested, because today a hard day awaits you, although I think it will also be very pleasant!" He laughed when he said this.

"Raise your head and look into my eyes," he ordered.

I did so, and looked him straight in the eye. From my position, I had to throw my head back to look at him, since he was very close to me.

"Zoe told me that you have behaved well tonight, and that even you yourself had reviewed the shaving of your pussy, so that it was perfect," he said. "That's very good ... I see that you are learning to please your Lord. Now I want to see if you have been learning your obligations well!"

That said, he went to my cell, and I heard him urinate in the toilet. Well, at least this time he didn't do it on me!

"Wow ... I had not gone to the bathroom for hours" said the pig, turning towards me with his cock out. "Now let's see if you've learned what a good bitch has to do with her Master after urinating?"

It was clear what he wanted, as he planted himself in front of me. I had a moment of doubt, and heard Zoe whisper, "Come on, suck it now ..."

I raised my hands to go and grab Raúl's cock, but it was clear that he thought I had delayed, and he started hitting me with his cock on my face. Obviously, it was not painful at all, and in another situation, I would have even been amused. But at that moment, it was something most humiliating. Then he reached down, grabbed my hair, and pulled my head back.

"Let's see bitch ..." he said harshly. "Don't you know what you have to do?"

"Yes, my Lord ..." I said with fear. "I must clean his cock with pleasure with my mouth ..."

"That's right bitch ... and next time, don't take so long! I don't like being kept waiting!" After saying this he gave me two small slaps with his hand on my face.

He released me and I quickly took Raúl's cock, which had become very hard, and put it in my mouth.

"Leave your hands off ... I want you to suck it without touching it ... Use only your mouth and your tongue ... That's what you have them for, bitch."

I let go of his hard cock and started doing what he told me to do. I licked and sucked first calmly and slowly. I knew that if I made him enjoy it, I would suffer less. I moved my head back and forth. I made him really feel it, since I didn't want my head to be pushed again. I preferred to be in control, with my mouth and my tongue. I tried to suck his cock, and he seemed satisfied, since he murmured with pleasure.

"Very good bitch, very good. I see that you learn quickly."

Much to my regret, I had no choice but to admit that the submissive and perverse situation was beginning to arouse me. I didn't like that to happen, because it was to agree with Zoe; but my body was free, and my pheromones only reacted to the sensory and tactile stimuli ... And my Lord's cock was the best I had ever sucked in my life!

I kept sucking, and playing with my tongue on the head of Raúl's cock, to cause him to cum, alternating with the tip of his cock to the bottom. After a while Raúl grabbed my head from behind, and pressed my face against his pelvis, inserting his cock deep inside my throat. I noticed how it swelled and I got ready to receive the ejaculation that I knew was coming.

Immediately, my throat and my mouth were filled with semen, which in that situation was impossible for me to swallow, as I knew Raúl expected. So, I held out as best I could, so that it wouldn't come out of my mouth. Raúl released me, took out his cock and I took the opportunity to swallow all the cum accumulated in my mouth. Unfortunately, some escaped, and with disgust I rushed to pick it up with my fingers and put it back into my mouth, trying not to show in my expression that I didn't like doing it.

"Very good, very good bitch ..." Raúl said. "You're learning really fast. I'm starting to believe that you're going to be almost as good as Zoe," he said in a laughing manner.

After a moment, he grabbed the chain that was attached to my neck and led me to the bench I had seen before. As I imagined, that was going to be the place that my Lord had reserved for me today. I quickly followed him on all fours, as I had been taught.

He put me in front of the post, and fastened the chain on a high ring. This ring forced my head up, if I wanted to stay on all fours. Then, he placed my hands into two rings at the base of the bench, and with some ropes he tied them to the rings. In this way my position was very forced, and the chain pulled my neck upwards, which caused me to suffocate, being for me a very uncomfortable and vulnerable position.

I noticed that he was behind me, and he ran his hand over my pussy. Although cleaning his cock was not what I had wanted, its texture and size had finally turned me on. He began to play with my pussy with his fingers, opening my lips, and manipulating it at will. He was a teacher, that was the truth, and right away I started to get clearly aroused and wet. The situation was beginning to be very pleasant for me; and even though I liked what he was doing, I was not willing to get carried away.

"Hey bitch ... You get wet quick!" Raúl said. "I was not wrong at all when I saw you showing off by the pool ... And even though you were just a badly stretched cock tease, the reality is that ... You're a real whore! Yesterday I told you that today you had to earn the honor of being fucked, and that if you didn't, your fate would be terrible."

Recalling what he had assured me could be my final destination ... kicking and hanging from a rope ... again caused a shiver of pure terror that ran through my back and neck, reaching up to my brain! I could not move tied as I was, but in my stomach, I felt an anguished knot, which reached up to my throat.

"But don't worry, bitch ..." he continued. "Because the way I see you, in a very short time, and I am not usually wrong when I have a whore like you in my hands, you will be the one who is going to beg me to fuck you ... Because you will want it more than breath!"

He kept playing with my pussy, and at one point he started stroking and playing with my clitoris, which made me very horny, and I was about to reach an orgasm when the bastard stopped. He was using the tactic from the day before again, and my pussy was reacting on its own. He had been leaving me with honey on my lips for two days; the bastard knew that if he continued like this I would end up begging him!

"You almost came, right bitch?" he asked in a sneering, laughing way.

"Yes, my Lord ..." I answered. Because he already knew the answer, and he only asked me to humiliate me.

"I already knew bitch ..." he said. "But remember that your orgasms belong to me; so, you will cum only if you deserve it ..."

He released the chain, allowing me to rest my neck, and he released my hands.

He took me to the bench and made me lie on my back in front of him. My legs were bent on the ground, since only my back and head were resting on the bench. It was a much more comfortable position than the one the day before, but almost more humiliating still, with my legs spread on either side of the bench and my shaved pussy, soaked in juices, exposed for him.

I did not dare to raise my head, for fear that that would cause a punishment.

I noticed how he tied two ropes tightly at the height of my knees, leaving me with my legs bent by them. And that he put several ropes on my body, at the height of my waist, and tied them to some rings that were at the base of the bench. Those ropes kept me from getting up.

While he was tying me, especially my knees, an unknown, but exciting and perverse sensation began to invade me, and I could not suppress that feeling of pleasure, nor understand ... why I felt that pleasure being subdued by him.

"Zoe tie her legs!" Raúl ordered.

Zoe took the ropes that hung from my knees, and first one and then another pulled the ropes, and tied them somewhere that I could not see. The result was that my legs were immobilized, and my pussy and ass were fully exposed and open while my body was now completely restained.

I immediately noticed how Zoe also took my hands and tied them to the post. I was totally exposed, available to whatever Raúl wanted to do to me. I had no choice of movement. Never in my life I had felt so exposed, but to my surprise, being like this for a man gave me a very intense sensation of pleasure, and I couldn't help that despite being closer to a rape, I was disturbed by the fact that I was enjoying what Raúl and Zoe did to me, beginning to doubt if I really was not a repressed whore!

"Zoe," Raúl ordered, "Come and tune up your Master. I must be prepared in case this bitch finally earns the honor of being fucked by me."

For a while they left me there, while Zoe with her mouth tried to get Raúl's cock back to its rock-hard status. It didn't take long for Zoe to make that thick cylinder hard and swollen as she had seldom seen it, with its very marked veins, while he looked at me like a tender piece of meat, offered for his pleasure.

When Raúl was satisfied he came to my face, and I immediately opened my mouth, because I already knew what he wanted. He put his cock in my mouth a couple of times, and satisfied said, "Very good bitch ... you have already understood how this works ..."

12