The Submission of Alice Ch. 07 (E2)

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He placed himself in front of my pussy, and taking the vibrator from the day before he began to play with my pussy. But he didn't fuck me ... yet.

During this very pleasurable and perverse activity, which had half my brain writhing in desire, the other half wandered to how I could continue afterwards. Again, my first thought was to disappear. But another option, which didn't satisfy me either, was to lead a double life, combining my marriage and being Raúl's submissive at the same time. He was too possessive and demanding, and my husband would end up realizing it, or someone would tell him, but such a situation could not last long.

The last one was to give in and submit to Raúl like Zoe. But for her, it was very easy because she was his wife. I only fit in as his submissive, so I didn't see any possibility in this last option, which was also the one I least wanted. Despite the fact that I began to understand this type of Master-submissive relationship, and perhaps as an escape valve to the scarce sex that Daniel provided me, I began to feel that I liked it and, in some moments, I had enjoyed it intensely. But no, none of the three options had a future for me.

After thinking about it a lot, my head was still stuck in that circle of unviable options and I decided to stop thinking about it.

Caught in the middle of the complicated position I was in now, I would have to make a decision when there came a point where I had no choice but to sacrifice something of my poor life ... I was still in the starting point, but with a vision of a few options ...

I do not know how long I was alone. It seemed to me that it had not been long, although I did not dare to move from the cell. Then I heard Zoe move around the room again.

Zoe brought a tray with food and drink plenty of water and ... a small bottle of white wine. As was mandatory, she placed the chains on my wristbands and anklets and the chain belt. I had already gotten used to wearing the nipple clamps with the chain, and I was getting used to always feeling them pinched.

Sore and tired, I ate and drank with appetite this time. After drinking the last glass of white wine, an excellent Muscat that Raúl had awarded me with, I wrapped myself in bed with clean sheets and blanket and fell asleep.

The fatigue and the intense sensations that I had experienced that morning gave me a restful sleep and I slept for about two hours, until I felt a soft-skinned hand on my back caressing me.

I hadn't heard Zoe come in, and when I opened my eyes, I saw her next to me, watching me sleep. I saw the smile on Zoe's face, showing off her silky brown hair, tied back in a casual bun and wearing a sexy new leather harness-style outfit where her breasts stood out sensually, framed by the harness.

While she continued caressing my back and I smiled at her, she stamped a soft but warm kiss on my mouth that tasted like glory, and I thanked her for making me feel closer to her, the woman in whom I could find support and advice to do those sessions, and making them less harsh.

I made room for her on the bed and she lay down next to me, continuing to caress my back and ass. As she caressed me and I enjoyed feeling the pleasure of Zoe's hands running over my body I asked her, "Zoe there are many things that I find difficult to assimilate, and that I do not understand despite the fact that little by little I am discovering sensations and pleasures unknown to me until now ... Tell me Zoe, how did you decide that you wanted this double life, of a successful woman , but combined with your role as a simple submissive female, subject to men?"

She smiled and caressed my face and looking into my eyes asked me, "You Alice ... have you never had fantasies of rough sex, of being forced, of feeling just a female with a desire for purely animal sex, just for pleasure? Have you ever fantasized about being tied up and fucked to death with pleasure, or being almost raped on a table, or in the kitchen?"

Although with a bit of blush, I confessed.

"Yes Zoe, sometimes I have fantasized about being fucked by several strangers, who practiced sex with me and being fucked by them without asking me if I wanted it ... just taking me and fucking me like a female, but they have only been fantasies."

She replied, "And have you masturbated dreaming with your eyes closed that they actually did it to you? ... I'm not wrong! Be honest ... That's not a bad thing; it's just real sex."

"Yes Zoe ... They are fantasies that make me very horny and I masturbate with pleasure, but it is something that my husband does not share or wish me to do."

"I'm sure Daniel loves you very much, but his strict upbringing and his life mean that for him, sex is only something that is done because it is part of his role as a husband, but it is not one of his priorities ... And yes! You told me that he doesn't even let you suck it off ... I'm sorry to tell you, but he may be the love of your life, or maybe it was just someone who brought you up for your beauty after having to change your life and lost ... You grabbed to him, starting a comfortable but boring life."

"From what you have told Raúl, Daniel is a disaster in bed ... Even though he loves you ... But his traumas about morality, or because he is simply interested in other things ... never, and less and less, will it give you the pleasure you want." said Zoe confidently.

As she kissed me again, I tried to think about Beatriz's words, which were not without logic. They had defined my current relationship with Daniel quite correctly.

In any case, although I understood their reasoning and had already begun to taste the intense pleasure of being forced to fuck, a thousand doubts still assailed me, so who better than her, who had already become a submissive, could give me answers?

"But Zoe," I whispered, fearing that her Master might come in and hear me. "How can pain become a source of pleasure? That is hard for me to understand and accept. I can't find an answer to the desire to be spanked.

Beatriz turned and stood on top of me, while holding my hands above my head. Between the fact that she was only wearing the harness and I was naked, our bodies came into contact completely from my chest to my feet. With one of her knees, she spread my legs and introduced one of hers between mine as if dominating me, holding me tightly.

She said, "Tell me what you feel now that I am harassing you with lust, holding you to drive you by the desire I feel towards you, in a pure primary sexual attraction."

The sudden movement of Zoe, getting on top of me really turned me on, because I felt wanted, at her mercy if I gave in to fulfill her desire.

"Very perversely sexy, and it has turned me on a lot, feeling like you were holding me suddenly and opening my legs so that our soft pussies could come into contact."

"You see Alice, we are not so different; basically, we are the same ... But you only need to break that barrier that makes you think that these games are bad. They are not bad at all, sensual Alice ... From the confines of time, for a female who knows how to abandon herself alone to pleasure, regardless of what others think, being taken with desire for her should be exciting, because it makes you feel desired. And the sensuality of your smell of a hot female, whose greatest pleasure lies in being taken by another, be it a woman or a man."

"As for spanking, you don't see them for what they really are ... Just one more way to increase the pleasure that is to come?"

"Imagine how they whip your ass, since my Master has already done that to you on many occasions, and tell me, despite feeling pain, you cannot imagine how close those two sensations are and that they overlap? Pain & pleasure ... They are really just one thing, wonderful and intense, overlapping sensations. Don't you feel pleasure when my Master whips you?"

Again, with some embarrassment I said, "Yes dear Zoe. I don't know why but it turns me on and my sexuality is exacerbated by wetting my pussy with the spanking!"

"I like that you are honest Alice; do not blush. Let yourself go and erase from your mind the prejudices that prevent you from enjoying pure, instinctive, animal sex to the fullest! Dear Alice, to feel like a male or several people tear off your clothes and hold you and subdue you, pushed by the desire that your body makes them feel for you at that precise and perhaps unexpected moment ... Or as I am doing now, tempting you with simple Animal desire, which leads me to want to enjoy you, and which makes whoever feels that for you urgently want to fuck together with lust, united in one body, without thinking of anything other than surrendering to the instinct that every living being carries inside. If your mind accepts it for what it simply is, desire for you, that should make you feel free and happy, like a female in nature, and completely abandon yourself to pleasure, which is not comparable to any other more conventional form of sex."

While Zoe tried to explain that old and primitive way of living sex, which was unknown to me until very recently, and still was, at no time did she stop sensually rubbing against my body, and I realized that instinctively I was rubbing her too, beginning to move in time between the two of us.

Grateful for clearing up and trying to make me see what submission to the male meant within the games, I said to her, "Really Zoe, you help me a lot to understand submission ... Everything you are telling me, and I begin to understand more and more, that perhaps the one who was wrong and was not able to understand submission as pleasure, was me. I guess I need time."

"Of course, darling ... You need time, as we have all needed it ... But as you begin to understand it, I am going to ask you one thing, and you answer me, yes or no, freely. Alice, I very much wish that we have sex together, without taboos, abandoning each other, only giving and receiving mutual pleasure, but not romantically ... I wish that we "fuck together" as far as our desire takes us. Do you want it too?"

Between being tremendously excited, and somewhat surprised, I asked her like an idiot, "Now?" I go to her while with her hand she was looking for my pussy.

"Of course, now, because I want it. And after seeing how receptive she was with my soaked pussy, she added, "And you're wanting it too!" As my pussy continued to get wetter, I bent and raised my knees to offer it to her in a clear sign of desire.

"Alice, without saying anything, you have already answered me. But let yourself be carried away by me at first. I want to show you how to enjoy rough sex, instinctive like two females in heat."

Getting up on her knees over me, she removed the chain from my wrists, while with her knee she continued to massage my pussy, already standing next to the bed, she leaned over to remove the chain from my ankles, leaving only my anklets.

Taking advantage of her position with her ass offered, crossed by the chain that got into her pussy, I took my mouth to her seductive ass and licked it, while with my hand, I could see how wet she was too. She let it go for a few seconds until she told me, "Doggy position!" I got off the bed and next to her, I sat on my heels with my head down and my arms and hands on my thighs.

The first thing Zoe did was to gather my hair in a high tail, clearing my face. Then she took the chain and hooked it to my necklace, saying a concise

"Let's go!"

We left through the door of my room and into the basement dungeon. I followed her on all fours and watched her sensual ass move. She led me to and placed me on top of a cowhide that was on the floor.

"Come on bitch, I want to see that nice ass moving and well offered, while I want your face stuck to the ground and your knees spread wide apart!"

I put myself in that position, waiting for Zoe, who after taking a whip of the kind they use to prod horses, ending in a strip folded at the end, putting each of her legs on my sides, leaned over and spat on my asshole, which she immediately began to massage, beginning to give me pleasure.

End of Chapter - 07

In the course of the end of the day, and the next day, many unexpected things and situations happen. They were waiting for Alice, to put her to the test!

Coming soon - Chapter - 08

12