The Submission of Amelia Pt. 08

Story Info
Sir is taking his control of Amelia to a next step.
1.5k words
4.55
6.5k
1
0

Part 8 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Amelia fidgeted with the very short hem of the dress she was wearing. Her hands then moved to the bodice, trying to cover the rest of her areolas, the tops of them peeking out, dimpled with the arousal she felt. Her cheeks flushed as she caught Jade looking at her.

"Stop fidgeting, Sir won't like it and you look lovely girl," she whispered. She came up behind Amelia, pushing her hand into the small of her back forcing her to stand straight before tipping Amelia's head down. "Keep your head bowed, eyes lowered, don't look at him unless you're invited to show him what a good girl you can be." Jade murmured, her hand sliding over the exposed flesh of Amelia's ass.

Amelia jerked, her head darting up, "down girl, head bowed, eyes lowered," she ordered as her fingered dipped between Amelia's thighs, touching the wet folds. "Oh, I can see why he likes you," she murmured dipping her finger inside of Amelia's wet channel. She stroked her a few times before bring her hand to her mouth and cleaning Amelia's juices from her fingers. "You are lovely."

Amelia felt tears gather in the corner of her eyes but sniffed them back. She stiffened her spine, keeping her head and eyes down, choking back the embarrassment of the other woman touching her, tasting her. She'd never had another woman touch her before and the sensation hadn't been bad.

"You've never had another woman touch you sexually have you Amelia?" Jade asked softly.

She shook her head, keeping her eye lowered, heat flaming her cheeks. Jade's hand came up to her cheek, pulling her head up so their eyes met, "I told you I was responsible for preparing you, I'm sorry it made you uncomfortable." She stated quietly.

"No, that's not it at all," Amelia sighed.

Jade looked at her, Amelia's head bowed, her eyes shimmering with unshed tears. "You liked it didn't you?" You like me touching you?"

Amelia gulped and shook her head in denial. Her throat tight, words unwilling to escape. She gulped again and looked at Jade through her lowered eyes.

Jade smiled and cupped Amelia's breast, sliding a thumb over the nipple. To Amelia's horror it puckered, getting tight as Jade lowered her head and ran her tongue over the top of her dress, skimming the peeking areola. She slowly pulls the dress down, baring Amelia's breast as her lips close over the tight bud. She sucked on it lightly as dampness pooled in Amelia's core. Jade sucked, her tongue teasing the tight peak. A soft moan escaped from Amelia, her head still down but her eyes now closed, desperately trying to gain control.

Jade released her nipple, righted the dress, and placed a soft kiss on Amelia's breast. "You liked that." She said, not a question but a statement. Amelia wanted to deny it but her body was aflame with want, longing, she'd never even looked at another woman sexually before, but this woman had awoken something in her and she didn't know what to do with it.

"Come on girl, Sir is waiting for you," she stepped in front of Amelia and continued walking toward the main part of the club. Amelia could hear soft music; she could hear sounds of slaps and moans as they got closer. She fidgeted a little before Jade glowered at her "no fidgeting", she breathed out and led Amelia toward where her Sir was seated with another man in a well-cut suit and a woman with a lovely gown. Between them was another man, dressed in a harness, a leash clipped to the collar he wore, his erection standing out proudly. This man, no boy, she supposed, didn't look embarrassed at his lack of clothing or his erection on display as the woman softly petted his hair, pulling it and leaning down to take the lobe of his ear between her teeth. He moaned and his cock jerked. Amelia's cheek bloomed red; her eyes still lowered but her eyes taking in the scene before her.

Jade led her to Sir, forcing her to her knees beside him. "This is only temporary pet, we'll get you a real one later," he murmured as her hair was lifted and a leather collar was fitted around her neck. He buckled it closed, running his fingers between the soft cotton inside and her neck, making sure it wasn't too tight before placing a small padlock on the back and clicking it into place. He had a chain in his hand with a key dangling from it. "This is the only thing that will remove that collar mine, if you're ever uncomfortable or change your mind, you simply need to ask for it to be removed."

Her hand fluttered up, stroking the buttery leather, her eyes wide. "Is it comfortable? Too tight?" he asked, his eyes raking over her barely covered body.

Her eyes dart up to his for a moment before dropping once again, her hands laying on her thighs, the cool air of the club brushing across her warm pussy, "It is fine Sir," she murmurs softly. It's not uncomfortable just a little foreign and she isn't sure how to feel about it. He's claimed her in so many ways without claiming her sexually. Her cheeks flush again thinking about everything he had done to her and all the things he hadn't. She shifts, trying hard not to fidget. He clips a leash to her new collar and gives it a slight yank.

"What are you thinking mine?" He asks, his voice husky. "I hope by now you realize you can talk to me about anything."

Her eyes darted to the trio seated near them, the woman had her skirt up over her waist, her boy between her thighs licking, sucking, and tasting her as the man next to her pushed the bodice down and fondled her breast with one hand, his other hand on the back of the boy's head guiding him against the woman.

Sir leaned down, whispering in her ear "does that turn you on Amelia?" her cheeks flushed again, what a prude he must think she is, she pondered to herself.

"That's," she cuts off, her voice croaking a bit before she clears it, "that's very hot Sir." She whispers back, her eyes glued to the scene before her. She watches the other man unzip his pants pulling his cock through the fly before yanking the boy off the woman and forcing his head down over the straining member. Amelia watched transfixed as the boy sucked on the man's cock like it was the best thing he'd ever had in his mouth. Now the woman was massaging the boy's head with one hand, the man's hand on her shaved pussy thrusting two fingers inside her.

He pulled on the leash, forcing her to turn her head to him. Her eyes widened as she saw his fly open and his enormous cock standing proud, a drop of pre-cum on the tip. She licked her lips, resisting the urge to fidget once again. "Do you want to taste Amelia?" He asked, his voice even more husky than before. She nodded, her eyes finding his, "then come taste me mine, I've dreamed of your lips wrapped around me."

Amelia moved, slowly, unused to being on her knees as she came up to him. She leaned up, flicking her tongue over his slit, tasting the salty pre-cum gathered there, moaning as the flavor invaded her senses. Her eyes glued to his, watching for any displeasure in what she was doing. His cock was thick, long, and far too much for her to take completely in. She leaned in sucking his head between her lips, carefully covering her teeth. Her tongue bathed the bundle of nerves at the base of his head, moaning again as she slowly started sinking him further into her mouth.

He grabbed her hair, holding it firmly but not painfully, as she took as much of him into her as she could, her tongue laving, hollowing her cheeks to create a suction as she pulled up. Sir's hands wrapped in her hair, not steering but holding her to him. She took his tip in her mouth, her tongue dancing over his slit lapping up the pre-cum, a flavor she could easily become addicted to. She sank her had back down, taking his tip into her throat, swallowing down her gag reflex and she heard him moan, his hands tightening in her hair.

"That's enough," he said, his voice rough. His hands left her hair and he grabbed her by her upper arms, dragging her to him, his mouth finding hers. His kiss was brutal, crushing and Amelia couldn't think of another kiss that had left her panting so hard, aching for more. Her moaned into her mouth, his hands moving down, cupping her ass and pulling her firmly against his thick hardness.

"I need you, Amelia, tell me, do you?"

She breathed out, her breath rough, "more than I need my next breath," she whispered.