The Submission of Amelia Pt. 07

Story Info
Amelia meet a man who unlocks her deepest desires.
1.6k words
4.27
7.5k
2
0

Part 7 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 07/27/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Days passed in a blur, days became weeks, weeks became months and before Amelia knew it, Christmas had descended upon the world. It was only the day after Halloween but already Christmas decorations, music, and sales were starting. Phil had come up with a new twist on a pumpkin latte and was working on an eggnog version for when it got closer to December. Amelia's days were filled with work and her nights, oh her nights were filled with ecstasy. Jonathon was an amazing lover and although she still wasn't entirely sure what was going on with, she hesitated to even think the word, but there it was, relationship.

Every night he was at her apartment, taking care of her, giving her mind-blowing orgasms with only his mouth and hands, she new he was hard and aching but when she tried to take care of him, he would pull her hand away, he confused her so much. He would tuck her into bed, kiss her forehead and wait until she slept before sneaking out like a thief. Every morning she woke to silence, wishing he was there with her.

Sighing softly, Amelia turned her attention back to the customers in line, taking orders with a smile. She heard the bell over the door and knew without looking Jonathon was there. He always showed up when it was time for her to call it a day. She looked up and smiled at him, her heart catching in her throat.

Today he wore a pair of faded jeans, a button-down shirt with the top three buttons undone, and sneakers. She'd never seen him so dressed down before and she was extremely confused and very turned on by this appearance change. Calling the last customer's order out, she turned, pouring him the special brew she knew he liked, putting a lid on the travel cup and turning as he stepped to the counter.

"Hello Sir," she whispered, her voice catching, her eyes hooded with passion.

"Hello mine" he smiled softly, "you about done here?"

She nodded, turning to remove her apron and call out to Phil that she was leaving. She gathered her purse and jacket. The weather was mild for now but as soon as the sun went down it would be chilly. She loved living in California, the weather was always perfect, or so it seemed.

He took her hand, leading her out of the shop and into the brightly lit sidewalk. She closed her eyes, turning her face to the sun and basking in the warmth. They didn't stop moving but Amelia trusted him to protect her and knew having her eyes closed she would be safe. He dragged her to the nearby alley, pushing her against the wall and kissing her hard.

"Oh, mine, what you do to me," he murmured against her lips. His hands pulling her ponytail loose and tangling his hands in her hair, he pressed his thick erection against her belly, and she whimpered. She wanted him, wanted to feel him in her mouth, buried deep within her needy cunt. She moved her hand down his belly, feeling the hard muscles clench under her hand. Slowly, her hand skittered over the waist of his jeans, trailing to trace over the thick ridge his cock made in them. She loved how he felt in her hand, but she'd never seen him naked, never seen the rigid flesh she ached for.

Before she could get more handsy with him, he grabbed her hands and pulled them over her head, wrapping one hand around her wrists, and hold them tight. He never broke their kiss, she knew he wanted her, knew he desired her, he gave her amazing orgasms over and over, but he never took.

He released her lips, looking into her eyes, something flickered there before they became the blank pools they usually were.

"Sir?" she moaned breathlessly, her breasts heaving. She didn't wear a bra anymore; he didn't like her to be hindered and her nipples puckered hard against her sweater. Her word caught in her throat at his cold stare.

"Did you want something mine?" he asked, his eyes boring into hers. "speak woman." He released her hands and stepped away from her, turning his back to her.

"Did I displease you Sir?" she asked, her throat dry, her eyes glistening with unshed tears. She was so happy with him, she never knew anything like what he'd shown her over the past several months, she didn't want it to end, but if he wasn't happy with her, he would leave.

He turned around, fire blazing in his normally cold eyes. Rarely did she see emotion play in them. He raked his hands through his hair, grabbing her arms and pulling her to him, kissing her roughly before releasing her. "No, silly girl, you haven't displeased me, but I think we need to talk."

He reached for her hand, pulling her along with him to his car. He opened the passenger door, placing her inside and securing the belt. She'd given up long ago trying to stop him doing that. She was so confused right now, he pleasured her but never sought his own release.

She glanced over to him as he slid into the driver seat, buckling himself in before depressing the button and starting the car.

"Why haven't you fucked me, Sir?" she blurted out before she clamped a hand over her mouth, her eyes wide with horror at her outburst.

His eyes darted to her and started laughing, a full body, deep from the belly laugh. She shrunk in her seat and began to fidget with the edge of her sweater.

"I'm sorry Sir, I shouldn't have said that."

"Oh, Amelia, my sweet girl, my lovely slave, I want nothing more than to bury my cock in your sweet pussy, feel your lips wrap around my cock and let me fuck your throat, but you haven't been ready." He said simply, mirth still playing with his tone. "It's time for a very, very serious discussion mine. Are you sure you're ready for what comes next?" He ran his thumb over her cheek to her chin, lifting her face to look at him.

She nodded softly, "Yes, Sir, I am ready, I want you." She paused, "no, that's not right." She shook her head, "I need you more than I need my next breath."

He nodded but said nothing, he slowly eased his car into traffic. The drive to her apartment didn't take long but they passed right by it. She looked at him questioning.

"Patience mine" was all he said.

Ten minutes later they pulled up to a building, the only markings on it claimed "The Backroom". Amelia looked at him, questioning in her eyes.

"Yes, mine, we're going in there. Reach in the backseat, there is a package. You're going into the dressing room and you're going to change into what is in that package. Nothing but what is in that package. There are assistants to help you if you can't figure it out, but do not come out until you are wearing that." He turned to her, "and Amelia, you will come out in a timely manner, or you will not like the consequences."

Amelia gulped and grabbed the package as well as her purse. She waited until her came to her side to let her out, the onetime she'd tried to exit on her own had led to a punishment, she wouldn't repeat that behavior.

He moved out of the way, allowing her to alight from the vehicle. He grabbed her elbow and lead her past the bouncers at the door, with a nod.

"Good evening, Sir" they said, respectfully before opening the door. The smell of sex and sweat drifted out the open door, Amelia's eyes widened. He directed her inside, pushing her toward the dressing room. She could smell but there was nothing to see, thick walls and curtains stretched for as far as her eyes could see in the dim lighting.

"Go Amelia and don't come back until you're dressed properly. The assistants will bring you to me when you are ready, but don't take long. I am not a patient man."

Amelia gulped and stepped through the door, not sure what she expected to find. The room was lit but not brightly. The colors red and black with a bit of gold thrown in here and there. The were makeup tables, curtains with changing areas, and several women and men standing about at the ready to be of assistance.

She slid into the nearest booth and dropped the package onto the bench before opening it. Inside was a very tiny, very tight looking, leather mini dress. It was so tiny she didn't think it would cover anything at all. Slowly, she peeled off her clothing, folding it and placing it on the bench. He'd told her nothing but what was in the package, she didn't see a bra or panties and shivered. Slowly, she removed her panties and placed them on top of the pile. She slid the leather "dress" up her legs, the skirt came to just below her pussy and the top barely covered her nipples. She'd never felt more exposed or more aroused. Sir did know how to pick out clothes.

She hesitated for a moment before drawing back the curtain and stepping back into the red and black room. A lovely girl with pale blond hair stepped to her.

"Amelia, I am Jade, I am to help prepare you for Sir." She whispered softly, leading her to a makeup table. Sitting her down, she reached for a lovely silver brush and began brushing Amelia's hair, the soft bristles of the brush sliding over her bare flesh at times. Jade turned her and looked her over.

"Your makeup is fine; shall we go find Sir?"

Amelia gulped again and nodded; her bare feet silent on the carpeted floor as she followed Jade into The Backroom.