The Submission of Hannah

Story Info
The submission of a horny wife by an internet stranger.
5.9k words
4.15
13.6k
8

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 10/28/2023
Created 10/22/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Part 1 Initial Training

She woke up face down, with the cool feel of the expensive sheets on her face. It helped somewhat to erase the cloud from her mind. Where was she? What had happened? Everything was a blur. She opened her eyes a bit and saw the morning light streaming through a high window. Outside she could see tall pines that the sunlight was filtering through.

Bits of her memory were slowly rolling back into her head. The last she remembered was getting off the plane and gathering her luggage. She had exited the airport (what airport) and got into a waiting limo. The driver had offered her water and that's the last thing she remembered.

She tried to turn over and realized she couldn't. She moved her eyes above her head and could see her hand bound with rope. She felt the rope on her ankles as well. Panic began to set in. Fuck! Where am I? What the fuck happened last night? As her panic escalated, she felt the deep need to use the bathroom.

"Ah, I see my pet has finally awoken". The voice was coming from behind her. Low and masculine. Gruff, but somehow soothing. She relaxed a bit and then felt his hand on the back of her leg. It was then she realized that she was completely naked.

"So, do you remember Daddy? Remember what you agreed to when we spoke online? I can fill in the gaps in your memory. Sorry I had to drug you last night, but I can't have you knowing where you're at. At least not yet. That will come with time.... And trust. You trusting your Daddy...and he trusting you."

Fuck! The memories came flooding back in fast and furious now. She had been intrigued with this older man's videos and pictures on her favorite porn site. The only one her husband let her view. Eventually they struck up conversations that quickly got more and more erotic and nasty. Eventually she was calling him Daddy and agreeing to nearly every scenario he laid out for her. It was the most sexually charged she had ever been. Turned on by everything he wrote, everything he proposed.

After several months of this he had finally broken her down and convinced her to spend the weekend with him. She would tell her husband that she needed to travel for business and he would be none the wiser. Daddy had sent her a plane ticket and told her he would arrange transportation from the airport to his remote cabin. The same place she had seen him naked at in pictures he sent her.

The whole flight out, her pussy was dripping, her asshole clenching and unclenching at the thoughts of what this man was going to do with her, to her. Several times she had the urge to use the airplane toilet to relieve her desires. But she resisted. Daddy told her she was not to touch herself, or let anyone else do so...until she was with him and he 'allowed' her to.

Now, she lay in this bed, his captive. Mixed feeling running through her head. In one respect, she had heard stories of women that traveled to meet men they had never met in person, never to be found or seen alive again. On the other hand, the possibilities of sexual pleasure and depravity that he could provide were overwhelming to her. And that was the ultimate urge that allowed her to accept his invitation to fly from the east coast to California and spend the weekend in his remote cabin in the Sierras.

"I see you are remembering. That's good. Do you feel up to going over a few things before I let you up?

Hannah nodded acceptance as much as the binding would allow.

"Good. First, by now you most likely have a very strong urge to use the bathroom. This is the first part of your training. To control your urges to evacuate yourself. You see, when you arrived last night, I took the liberty of stripping you and giving you a nice bath. As much as you were drugged, you were still able to obey my requests in your state. When your bath was complete, I gave you an enema and then inserted a small butt plug. This is your first test. Until you have earned the right, you will NOT use the inside facilities to relieve yourself. You are to go outside on my property, find a spot and evacuate your bowels. However, while walking through my house, you will make sure that the plug does not fall out. If it does, and you spill just one drop of your contents, you will get on your knees and clean it up with your tongue. Do we understand each other?"

Hannah again nodded in compliance. Her body started to tingle again, her skin tightening. The excitement of what was to come was making her pussy and asshole clench and unclench, but the fear of losing her ass juices on Daddy's floor also scared her.

"I want you to realize this entire weekend, you will be trained. And part of that training is to obey me and complete your tasks to the letter of what I require. If you fail, there will be punishment delivered. The type, length, and amount will be determined by what I have asked and how much you have failed. By the way, failing on purpose because you like the punishment and pain is not recommended. I guarantee you that will be the last time you try that."

"Now, I'm sure the pressure is getting to you. Let's get you untied and outside before you really make a mistake you'll regret."

Daddy untied Hannah and for the first time she was able to face him. See him face to face. A wave of sexually energy washed over her. She felt her body soften and slump into total submission. Deep down, she knew at that moment that regardless of what this man wanted from her, she would provide it. Total submission.

She stood up, her legs a bit wobbly and clenched her ass to make sure to hold the plug in. As she was led out of the bedroom she noticed a line of butt plugs on the dresser, ranging in size from the thickness of a large cock to ever increasing width and length. The final one nearly made her drop the one currently in her ass. It was wider than two clenched fists and at least 10" long.

Daddy led her down the hall and to the front door. She had a moment of panic that she would be led outside, completely naked and made to squat and dump the contents of her bowels somewhere on his property. When he opened the door, she realized that they were completely alone. No houses could be seen looking up the hill or down the road that led to the house. They were obviously at the end of a road. Private? Possibly, but it still thrilled her to be walking outside completely naked. The cool air of the morning hit her skin and her body reacted. Her skin immediately was covered in goose flesh and her nipples were as hard as erasers. Her large double D breasts hung down and swayed back and forth as they walked around the house to the back and found a place for her to go.

She now saw the cabin sat on the side of a gentle slope looking west. She could see a valley through the trees but no other homes. She wanted to ask questions but though better of it.

"OK, here is fine. Let me explain how this is going to work. I will remove the plug and you will squat and wait for me to say release. However, you will now just let everything go. You will be required to stop and start the release on my command. Do you understand?"

"Yes Daddy."

"Good. By the way, you will refer to me as Daddy, Master, or Sir. You're choosing unless I tell you otherwise. Understood?"

"Yes Daddy"

He smiled at her and slowly ran his hand across her full breasts and hard nipples. He took a nipple between his fingers and gave it a small pinch. A moan escaped her lips and her head rolled back letting a wave of sexual pleasure wash over her. His hand let go and then traveled down the front of her, over her plump belly and down to her hairy cunt. His fingers played with her pubic hair, alternating between petting it and then tugging at a tuft of hair.

He did the same to her back, starting at her shoulders and slowing moving down until her came to her ample hips and full wide bottom. His fingers slowly ran between the cheeks of her big ass until it hit the butt plug. He gripped the plug's cap and gave it a little tug. He could feel her clench, trying to hold it in.

"Don't let anything out until I say to."

In one motion he slowly pulled the plug from her ass and moved it up to her face, letting her smell herself. He could see she was struggling to treating the liquid. Her muscled ring had been stretched for several hours and she struggled to keep it clenched.

"OK, you can release some of the liquid"

Hannah let her sphincter release and was shocked at what happened. She had forgotten to spread her legs or squat and lost complete control. A torrent of soapy water mixed with the contents of her bowels spilled out of her spasming ass. Her legs were coated and she was quickly standing in a muddy mess of her own shit. At that moment she also let go a torrent of piss that also ran down her legs and mixed with the shitty contents of her ass. Before daddy could tell her to stop, she had completely relieved the total contents of both her bowels and bladder.

"I told you not to release it all!' he shouted and swung his hand to spank her ass as hard as he could. Hannah screamed and started to cry. Until she felt three fingers slide into her shit covered asshole and pump her with such force that it almost knocked her over.

Daddy grabbed her by the arm and walked her back to the front of the house. He had her stand in the street in front of the house and turned on the hose and brought it to where she was. The water was icy cold as he sprayed her with it, making sure to point the powerful spray between her ass cheeks and into her shitter. He then washed the rest of her and turned off the water.

AS she was shivering, he walked her up onto the deck and to the railing. He bent her over, kicked her legs apart with his foot and told her to reach back and spread her ass cheeks so he could inspect her. Hannah did as she was told and waiting for Daddy to inspect her ass. It was then she heard a zipper and immediately felt the mushroom head and thick shaft of his cock thrust into her ravaged hole with not so much as a little spit to ease its path. Again she cried out as he thrust into her, completely pulling out and then thrusting back in. At some point his precum began to lube his cocks thrusts, but as soon as she began to feel some pleasure from his thrusts, he stopped.

The next three hours were spent repeating this process. Showering to completely clean herself, receiving a warm soapy enema, having an ever-larger plug pushed into her ass, then led to a spot on the property to relieve herself. By the end of the three hours, she was able to control at least a little bit of the evacuation and relieve herself where daddy wanted, without getting it all over herself. Of course, all that was coming out of her ass by this time was clear soapy fluid. And the ass fucking on the deck was becoming more and more pleasurable. Although Daddy never let her cum and he held off cumming himself. She began to really admire his ability to control his sexual desires and that he was more focused on her training than satisfying his own sexual needs. Or was he doing that by training her?

Her final evacuation stroll, she was able to completely control the amount she released and the deposit it where her Daddy wanted. The look of joy on his face pleased her and she felt a deep connection that she had made her Daddy happy. While she was still squatting and the last drops of soapy water were falling out of her gaping ass, Daddy unzipped his pants and took out his semi-rigid cock. She could see the veins as he moved his cock in front of her face. She instinctively opened her mouth expecting daddy to push it in so she could suck him. She had half closed her eyes waiting to feel the warm head and shaft in her throat when she was hit with a hot flow of piss across her face and into her mouth. Before she could react, Daddy pushed his cock in her open mouth and continued to release a wave of hot piss down her throat.

Hannah tried to take it all in, swallowing as fast as she could while not gagging on the thickening shaft buried in her throat. When the stream finally ended, she grabbed a hold of Daddy hips and tried to pull him closer to her so she could take all of his cock. Her hands were slapped away and Daddy pulled his cock out of her throat, again denying her any bit of sexual satisfaction.

During all of this, what Hannah didn't realize is, Daddy's cabin was surrounded with security cameras that were capturing every second of her training and submission in high-definition full color.

Daddy walked Hannah back into the cabin and this time took her to the bedroom. Here, she saw that he had laid out several outfits, none of which looked like it would cover her ample body. One of the first things daddy had told her online was that he preferred bigger women. Hannah knew she wasn't fat, not by any means, but she was very curvy with large saggy breasts, wide hips and a big ass, all held up by a pair of thick thighs. The outfits on the bed had so little cloth she couldn't imagine fitting into them, let alone having them cover anything.

"I want you to try each of these outfits on and come out to the living room. I will be taking pictures of you in each and then we'll decide which you will wear for me when inside and which you'll wear when we go out."

"Go out? I can't go out in public in any of these. I could get arrested."

Daddy grabbed her by her pig tails and pulled her face up to his.

"You will do as you're told, do you understand? And, yes, you will wear what I tell you to wear, when and where I tell you to wear it. Understand? You wouldn't want your husband to receive an anonymous package of videos and pictures of his lovely wife, would you?"

"No. Please no. Anything but that. I'm sorry, I'll do what you want."

"Good girl. Now lets get you dressed in the first outfit and take some pictures."

Over the next several hours, Hannah dressed up and paraded around the living room of the cabin as daddy took pics of her. First, just her in the outfit, then with him in the pics, with Hannah either sucking his cock, sucking his balls, or licking her Daddy's ass. In none of the pics was she allowed to have his cock in her cunt or ass. Hannah was right, none of the outfits covered any of her that mattered. Her huge boobs either spilled out the top of the outfit, or hung under the top, her thick nipples exposed in all. Likewise, her hairy cunt and large ass were exposed in all of the outfits as well.

They looked at the pictures together and Daddy told Hannah how sexy she looked in all of them. She felt special and nuzzled daddy as they flipped through each sexy picture. Finally, Daddy decided the outfit he wanted her to wear inside, with just him. It included a very tiny plaid skirt that had to be less than six inches long. When she was wearing it, it didn't even come to the middle of her ample ass. Under the skirt she would wear a pair of very lacy, crotchless panties that said 'Daddy's Little Anal Slut' on the back and 'Fuck Me' on the front, just above where her full bush poked out of the hole in the crotch. The matching top for the outfit consisted of a small white shirt that buttoned down the front and tied just under her heavy double D saggy breasts. Because of their size, she was unable to button the front and had to rely on the bottom being tied to hold her pendulous boobs in the shirt. It didn't work, her nipples were constantly slipping out no matter what she tried.

Because daddy said she would wear that at home with him, she wasn't as concerned. It was the one he picked to wear in public that worried her. It consisted of thigh high sheer stockings with bows on the back of the thighs. Her thick legs held the stocking up. The panties were a white thong that when she had on wasn't even visible from the back, as the material disappeared between in her deep ass crack. The front patch was so small, it only covered her clit and both pussy lips dangled on either side of the material, covered only by her thick luscious bush. The skirt was a bit wider than the school girl one, but only by and an inch or so. It came past the middle of her ass so when walking, just the hint of her big curves were exposed, and none of her pussy, but when she sat, there was no way to hide her hair covered pussy. The outfit was capped off with white heels.

She had no idea what daddy had planned for that outfit, but it made her nervous and a bit excited.

She went to the bedroom and dressed as instructed in the outfit for public outings. She put her hair up in two pig tails like Daddy wanted and came out to the living room for him to inspect her. He had her turn a round several times and said she looked beautiful and ready to be showed off. There were just a couple things he needed to add. Daddy opened a drawer in the kitchen and pulled out a very lacy, sexy looking collar and had Hannah turn around so he could put it around her neck.

"You know what this means, right? Being collared? You are mine now. And I am yours. "

"Yes sir"

"Now turn around and bend over"

"Yes sir."

Hannah bent over and felt Daddy spreading her legs gently, then spreading her butt cheeks and moving the thong to the side. Then she felt him applying something cold and slippery to her wrinkled and throbbing asshole. He slipped first one, then two and finally a third finger into her spasming and clenching asshole. Oh, how she longed to be fucked there, to feel Daddy pound his cock deep in her shit hole. She wanted it. She needed it. But she knew it would come at his time, when he said she was ready.

Daddy slowly slipped his fingers out and she felt something quite large push against her sphincter. The image of that huge butt plug entered her mind and as she felt the girth push and widen her pooper, far beyond what she had ever felt, the thought of it ripping her in two gripped her. Just when she thought she wouldn't be able to take it, she felt it push past the ring of muscles and her ass clench down on the narrow end cap. Oh how full she felt. This certainly was the large plug she had seen. Her colon felt engorged all the way up into her stomach. The feeling that she needed to use the toilet overwhelmed her. She fought the feeling and tried to relax, eventually reveling in the full feeling, the constant pressure in her ass.

Daddy replaced the thong strap into her ass crack and over the end of the plug.

"Lets go."

"May I ask where we are going, Daddy?"

"Well, yes, you may. First, we are going to the end of my road to get my mail. Then I'm taking you to a special bar where I can show you off."

The nervous look on Hannah's face made Daddy smile. He knew that although she was nervous, her pussy would be dripping before the night was over, and her ass would be throbbing in expectation of being fucked long and hard by him when they went to bed that night. He took by the hand and the went out the front door and started walking down the small country road. At first she used her free hand to try to pull her skirt down a bit more and to keep her large breasts from popping out of the top.

They passed the first house, Daddy stopping her and making her turn her back to the neighbor's house. Without knowing if anyone was home, daddy made her spread her legs and bend over, showing her bare ass and plugged asshole to whoever might be looking out the window.

They continued walking past each neighbor, repeating the same routine. When they finally reached the row of mailboxes on the main county road, Hannah was surprised to see at least 8 other boxes then her daddy's. had she really exposed her big ass, deep crack, and plugged shitter to every neighbor on the private road?

They gathered the mail and walked back to the cabin. He had her stay outside as he went in to get his keys to the truck. When he came out, she instinctively moved to the passenger side door. He looked at her and she realized she should have never assumed. She blushed, dropped her face, and said "Sorry Daddy".

12