The Submission of Hannah

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He unlocked the truck and then walked around to the back and dropped the tailgate to the bed of the truck. He motioned for her to climb up and crawl all the way to the rear window, sitting with her back to it, facing backward. He closed the tailgate and hoped in. he drove slowly down the private lane, this time as he passed the neighbor's houses, some were outside and watched as he drove by, with his sex slut in the back.

The drive was short to a small log cabin style bar on the main county road. There were a number of other trucks and some motorcycles parked out front. The fear in her body rose up again, this time it was more real, the idea of being in public dressed like this, something she had never in her life thought she would do. Daddy helped her out of the back of the truck, he clipped a lead on her collar and they walked up to the front door. He turned to her and gently kissed her cheeks, rubbing her ass softly as he did. He open the door to the bar, and led her in.

When she stepped through, her eyes grew wide. At the bar and several of the tables around the dark room were men, with women on their knees beside them. The men were all casually talking, drinking and some softly stroked their women's heads. My god, what had she stepped into.

Daddy led her to a table with two other men already drinking and engaged in talk. They greeted each other but largely ignored her. She didn't need to be told to lower herself to her knees and submissively lowered her head so as not to draw any attention to herself. Daddy slowly petted her head and would sometimes lower his had to one of her soft bulging breasts. When she felt comfortable enough, she began looking at the room at the other Daddy's and their pets. Exciting thoughts started to fill her head. Would she be required to be with any of the other pets? Or the other Daddy's? Her pussy did begin to drip and she was worried that daddy would see and get mad at her. She pressed her thighs together to try and stop the feeling but that just seemed to make it worse. Her swollen clit and puffy cunt lips throbbed between her thighs. She thought she would explode if she didn't cum soon. Then the throbbing of her sphincter started and that had her almost doubled over in a combination of pain and pleasure.

Her anticipation of what might happen at the bar had kept her in a heightened state of arousal all night. Daddy and his friends had several drinks and after a couple hours, he made his good byes and they got up to leave. It was only then she realized she had been on her knees for so long, her legs were wobbly when she stood. He held her tight and led her back to the truck. This time she moved straight to the back where the tailgate was and waited. Daddy walked around the truck to the passenger door, unlocked it, opened it and gestured for her to come sit inside with him. Like a giddy school girl, she rushed to the door and hoped up on the seat, not worrying about what she might expose. Daddy buckled her in and gave her a sweet kiss on the lips before closing the door.

He got in on the driver's side and started the truck. Before pulling out, he put his hand in her lap and slowly spread her thighs. Reaching between her legs, he found the moist triangle of her thong. It was soaked! Hannah felt embarrassed and also a little afraid of what might happen. Instead, daddy moved the wet patch of clothe to the side and buried a couple fingers in her soaking cunt. He brought the fingers to his mouth and slowly sucked on them. Without saying a word, he pulled out and before she knew it they were back at the cabin.

As soon as they walked in, daddy stripped down and sat on the couch. He motioned for Hannah to join him, on her knees, between his legs on the floor. He spread his legs and waited. She sat, staring at his throbbing cock, waiting to be told what she was to do.

"I want you to suck my cock. But you are not to suck it with the intent of making me cum. You are to suck it, like you are making love to it, worshipping it, its every inch. I want you to learn the proper way to worship a cock. How to swirl the tip of your tongue around the shaft, just below the ridge of the head, then tracing the major vein from top to root, taking my ball sac into your mouth, and sucking on it, pulling my sac as far from my body as you can with your mouth, stretching the skin. Then you will take the entire shaft down your throat, making sure that your lips are pressed against my ball sac, feeling the sensation of it throbbing in your throat. You will continue this, moving back and forth between these acts, ball sucking throat sucking, tonguing. And at some point, I will raise my legs and spread my ass cheeks. Do you know what that means, slut?"

"Yes Daddy, you want me to lick your ass, right?"

"Good girl. You learn quickly. I knew this would work out. Ok, you can start.'

For the next thirty minutes, Hannah proceeded to lick his cock, balls and ass as instructed. She felt pleased when Daddy would moan, or when his cock throbbed and a large amount of precum drooled out of the tip. She especially liked when her tongue was buried in Daddy's ass and she felt it relax and open for her to thrust her tongue in deep, tasting his muskiness.

When Daddy was ready, He pulled Hannah to her fee and led her to the bedroom. There, ropes had already been prepared and strung from each corner of the bed. Daddy slowly disrobed Hannah from her outfit, revealing her curvy voluptuous body in all its glory. Hannah had never felt so desired, so sexy, and so ready to let anything happen to her. Her entire body tingled in anticipation. She could feel the juices from her wanting cunt running down the insides of her thick thighs. Her asshole puckered and unpuckers as if it mirrored her heart beat. She so wanted, no needed, to have her hole filled by Daddy cock, his cum, his hot piss.

Daddy had Hannah lie face down on the bed. First tying her arms tightly by the wrists and then pulling the ropes tight, stretching her arms to the point she could not move her upper body. Next, he slid a wedge-shaped pillow under her hips. It was more rigid than a pillow and her body, unable to collapse it, remained in an exaggerated position that placed her pussy and ass high in the air, so open, so vulnerable.

Daddy then uses the remaining ropes to bend each leg, such that he tied her knees tightly to the corresponding arms. This forced her knees to be tucked tightly under her arm pits, not painfully, but in such a way that she was unable to move her body at all. It also forced her big ass to be spread wide open, her puckered hole nearly stretched to the point that she could feel the huge plug start to work its way out. She tried to clench down on it, not wanting to incur any punishment for letting it fall out of her unworthy ass.

Suddenly, Hannah felt the bed move a bit and knew that Daddy had joined her. She waited in anticipation of what was to come first. She didn't have to wait long. She felt his hands caressing her big ass cheeks, and then warm oil being poured over them and running down the crack of her ass and into the bushy hair of her wanting pussy. She then felt the pressure of the huge butt plug being slowly pulled out of her rectum. So slowly that she felt each inch as it passed the worn ring of muscles of her shit hole. Daddy would stop at every inch and watch as her ravaged starfish puled and puckered, trying to accommodate the thickness in her hole. It seemed like hours before the whole plug had been removed. When it was out, she felt the warm oil being poured down the crack of her ass and it flowed directly into her shit hole and deep down her dirt track. The plug had been in for so long that she was unable to actually close her sphincter and she could actually feel the cool air of the night from the open windows blow over the top of her open hole and down into her colon.

When she least expected it, she felt the large mushroom head of Daddy's cock enter her ass, her muscles instinctively trying to clench closed around the thick intruder. Slowly inch after inch of his thick veiny cock slid deep into her shit canal. A loud moan escaped her mouth and she tried to push back against him, trying to force even more into her ass hole and down her colon. She felt as if she wanted his whole body to slide into her ass, his soul to be in her, massaging her from deep inside. The sensations of want and greedy desire overwhelmed her and she almost felt like passing out from the intense sexual explosion she had been yearning for all day.

And then he started. She felt Daddy rise up off his knees and straddle her ass, his knees wrapped around her big ass, his hands on the middle of her back, his own ass spread wide so he could drive his hard throbbing cock deep into her ass. He started pounding her ass relentlessly, pulling his cock entirely out of her spasming ass and then slamming it full length back in, bottoming out in her shit tunnel so hard the bed shook and she felt the meat of her ripple with every thrust. Had it not been happening to her, she would have loved to watch this as a spectator. As she was getting ravaged, she thought, Daddy is taping this. He's been taping everything. A smile came over her face as she thought of the two of them watching this later, perhaps making love as they did.

Daddy seemed to last for hours as he pounded away at her ass. Just when she thought she could feel his cock increase in size and begin that telltale throbbing of an impending cum, he would pull out and replace his cock with his fingers or in one case his whole fist. He would leave it in her ass, keeping it from relaxing. She wasn't sure how long it went on, but the pounding of her ass was relentless. She could feel the sweat pouring off of Daddy dripping onto her back, her own sweat dripping then drying from the cool night air coming in from the open windows. She knew that no one could hear her moans as he fucked her ass. And then, she felt his cock grow enormously, the throbbing hard and rapid and his cum shooting out of the cock tip, blasting the insides of her shit road, coating her colon and filling it to the point it almost felt like one of his enemas. His pulsing slowed and the last drops of his creamy seed emptied into her shitter. He slowly extricated his cock from her hole and before she could relax it, he slid a finger in and stirred his cum, removing it and pushing the huge butt plug back in so none would leak out.

She felt Daddy move on the bed and then saw his cock right by her face.

"Clean me" he moaned.

She opened her mouth and let Daddy slide his cum covered cock into her mouth. She greedily lapped at it, tasting him and her musky ass juices mixed together in a delicious, sexual soup that she would gladly eat every day for him. When she had cleaned his cock to his satisfaction, he pushed his hairy ball sac into her mouth so she could suck on and clean as well. When she was done, she felt him get off the bed and slowly caress her ass, pushing on the end of the plug as a reminder to her. Her ass was his. Always.

He left the room, leaving her there, bound and ready for him. As she dozed off, thoughts of what was to come filled her mind.

12