All Comments on 'The Submission of Sophie'

by steelring

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well done story, good editing, moved well. I would have given it 5 stars but you stirred my own submissive id. I never allowed my wife to used in that manner, even though she wanted it. Thats what tore our family apart, I signed over everything to her and left. My ego and jealously wouldnt allow me to go that far. I have a totally diferent lifestyle now, new much better paying job but alone. I still dont know if i did right, but i can live with myself. R. Bachman

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Outstanding..!!

OdiouserOdiouserover 2 years ago

I just had to grade that as 5 stars. I was quite reluctant to do so. I have in the past given out only 9 other such scores, in a total of est. 10.000 stories I have read, or at least partially read. But I just had to do it. Besides the word crafting being flawless, I was much appreciative of the author's ability to write to the American readers as well. I have never been a fan of BDSM and still am not. But this explained it in an empathetic way. I even came to realize that the writers who leave the u out of cum, were perhaps not ignorant, but, in fact. that may be the UK way to come. Really good writers tend to score 10 Followers per story published, you are already twice that level, and it is early in the day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

You almost lost me but gave you some credit for the outcome. A dangerous game these main characters are playing. May go well but mostly turns to shit. Not my like, so, no rating.

Captcha

lflyer82lflyer82over 2 years ago

Very enjoyable story with a nice twist at the end. Looking forward to reading some of your other stories. G@ve this 5*,

sbrooks103sbrooks103over 2 years ago

Tagged BDSM, why not put it there?

Frank66Frank66over 2 years ago

Not my cup of tea (and I don't even drink tea), and you made me nervous all the way thru- but I have to agree with the other commenters- well done. Very well done with the suspense, with the buildup, and with the ending. Love the part where they agreed to not go there again, knowing her weakness. Gonna have to read more of your writings.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Tell us about that baby bump growing!

mattenwmattenwover 2 years ago

Sorry, but I disagree with some of your phrases. It starts with the statement "Loving means touching, being connected." If so, where was the connection when she was "treated" by the neighbor? How can someone who pretends to love the other allow them to be used sexually by others and how can someone who pretends to love the other allow others to use the other sexually? In your head you try to explain in your story that it all happens under the wife's "self-discovery". Question: why do I need others besides my partner to find myself sexually? You're just giving a flimsy excuse to justify the possibility of sexual derailment. And she was absolutely convinced that she was fucked by the neighbor and that the neighbor brought her to orgasm. How can he make her believe that he is okay with her fucking strangers? She betrayed him. Even if she did it out of misunderstood signals, but she would have agreed if it had really been the neighbor. I don't think that's okay. This is not how you treat spouses. Communication is half marriage. Whoever does not freely tell the other what wishes and expectations he has of the other and how they can fulfill them, is not only cheating on the other, but also on oneself!

LenardSpencerLenardSpencerover 2 years ago

Well written about a "coming of age" of a submissive, exploring her new sensations. I was pleased that the husband you painted as being dominant, remained that way and didn't somehow turn into a submissive himself. That was a nice twist and similar to things I have done myself with a natural sub being blindfolded and restrained and teasing her into thinking the pizza man or delivery man had been invited to fuck her. Cheers and thank you.

GarySmith69GarySmith69over 2 years ago

Not so bad. A bit worrying that the wife got off thinking she was being fucked by someone else. The question has to be asked did she get off better thinking it was someone else? Only the writer knows this.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Personally, a fan. 5* and I don’t give them out. I’ve read many of your stories some I like some less so. But you have posted in LW and all who do so know that comes with risk not found in other categories. I feel this specific story is symmetrically perfect for this category and actually less so for BDSM.

The only things we deserve from/for our partners are truth, expectations, and limits. Only then can we trust.

~Enkidu

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Well I liked it

absoluterotterabsoluterotterover 2 years ago

Excellent writing - I will now check your other stories. From a personal perspective, I'd have preferred it without the twist - I'd like her to realise her submission for real. Many thanks.

withinreasonwithinreasonover 2 years ago

The BDSM theme is not normally my thing but it is well used here. The reserved wife discovering her erotic nature is my thing as reflected in some of my own stories. You have pulled that off as you do in Red Light Risks. Beautifully written as all your work is.

BuzzCzarBuzzCzarover 2 years ago

Well done, see my avatar for a clue or two. 5*

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Most interesting thing I’ve read on here in a while. Great concept!

PervertedKnightPervertedKnightover 2 years ago

4 stars from me. I thought your writing style and grammar were spot on! I only wish the neighbor had fucked the wife for it to make a bit more sense as to what triggered the wife's erotic response, but I can appreciate that the husband did not wish to go that far. Overall I enjoyed your tale.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Unlike absoluterotter, I am ecstatic with the twist and hubby did not allow her being fucked by another.

Excellent

JJ

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Mmm... delicious. I'd like to try this...

rocketskaterocketskateover 2 years ago

This was superb. The writing is of the highest standard and the story very erotic

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Great story and concept! Nice twist ending. You should write an alternate ending where he does share her with others as that's always interesting fantasy writing as well. Real life, not so much...

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110over 2 years ago

Heart beating fast. Sweat on the brow. Anxiety in the gut. These are all feelings that I am sure that Sophie's husband is having while watching her submit. What a huge turn on. I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

sublime

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 years ago

awesome

alextasyalextasyover 1 year ago

Exquisite! I enjoy the shifting viewpoints and kinks in all your stories. This is one of the best.

Thank you,

=Alextasy

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I am so glad he was honest with her, telling her that Pete had not fucked her. Maybe that will come later, much later, when she is far more comfortable in her submission. A beautiful story of a lovely couple.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Wow!!,

Just finished The Submission of Sophie and am awe struck by your mastery of the craft of truly great story telling.

To me it was perfect, its cadence, the descriptions of the space and the emotions of the narrator. I could almost smell the sweat and pheromones and hear the swish/crack of the tawse.

Thanks so much for jump starting my day.

Bill

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Superb! Just one small niggle. Who released Sophie? Husband, Pete or Deborah? Pete would have reinforced the deception. Husband would have spoilt end section of story, so, Deb??

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Wow, outstanding! Thank you for it!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usersteelring@steelring
Active, professional, travelled, with a mind that can go to interesting places.

story TAGS