The Submission of Willma Ch. 01

Story Info
Willma spends time with her friend Phyllis.
3k words
4.14
8k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Day one:

Willma's good friend, Phyllis, had called her and asked what she was doing for her 50th birthday. Wilma hadn't thought about her birthday since most of the time they were kind of a bust and told her that she was going to stay at home and just relax.

Phyllis had known that Willma's birthdays had always been kind of bad; she was either on duty or deployed while Willma served in the Army and promised Willma that this birthday would be different if she would agree to Phyllis's requests.

"Well, lady, I'm going to treat you the way you deserve," Phyllis said over the phone.

"Oh? And what do you have in mind?" Willma asked.

There was a small pause before Phyllis replied, "I want you to be my little submissive pet. Do you think you can handle that?"

Again, there was a long pause. Then Willma said in a nervous but excited voice. "Y...yes... I can..."

After the initial question, the two ladies discussed their plans before they hung up.

Two weeks before Willma's birthday, boxes began to appear on her doorstep with notes inside in each box, explaining to her what outfit to wear on each day and a U-shaped deceive, with one side longer than the other. The shorter end had a flat area, while the longer end had a small ball at its end. The note that came with the toy explained how to turn it on and insert the toy inside her body. She was both scared and aroused by the device and couldn't wait to see what would happen on the day she was supposed to put it inside of her.

The last box that came to the doorway was filled with silk ropes, shackles, and assorted dildos with a simple note that read, 'Don't forget to pack these.' At that moment, she knew that weekend was going to be a weekend of submission, and she couldn't wait.

After a couple of weeks of wondering what Phyllis had in mind, Willma sat on her couch, bags of the clothes she was told to back on the left of her and the assorted toys to her right. She made sure that she wore the outfit that Phyllis had instructed her to wear, and she had turned on the toy before inserting it inside her body.

The dress she wore was a simple flora print pattern, sleeveless, and a broad white belt wrapped around her waist, which accented her curves. Underneath, Willma wore a white satin pair of full back panties with a matching demi-bra. She also wore a four-strap garter belt with semi-nude thigh-high stockings. Normally Willma would wear knee-high boots to conceal her artificial foot affixed to a tapered stump just below her knee. Still, Phyllis had given her precise instructions to wear the heels that matched the belt on Willma's dress she had mailed to her.

As time when by, Willma kept looking at the clock on the wall, waiting for Phyllis's phone call. Then the phone rang, almost causing her to jump two feet into the air. Quickly, after the initial shock wore off, she looked at the screen and saw Phyllis's name on the screen and smiled. She thumbed the screen and answered. "Hey, girl! Are you nearby?"

"I'm about to pull I into your driveway!" Phyllis said with a mixture of coolness and excitement.

Willma quickly stood up and went to the window of her modest home and looked out. She could see her friend pulling into her driveway and smiled broadly. "I see you! I will be right out!" she said excitedly.

Willma hung up, then got her bags and headed out the door, meeting Phyllis half-way. Phyllis helped her with her bags and placed them into the trunk of the car. Once the two had the car loaded, they both got in, Willma on the passenger side and Phyllis in the driver's seat, and started to drive to the private cabin that Phyllis had rented out.

As they drove, the two got caught up in each other's lives since it had been about six months since they had seen each other. Then Phyllis's voice got a little sterner and a little stricter. "Do you have a device I sent you?"

"Yes..." Willma said with a smile and a slight blush, then she finished with "Mistress..."

A slight wicked grin grew on Phyllis's face, and she asked, "And is it inside you now?"

Willma nodded and replied, "And it has been fully charged and turned on, Mistress..."

"Good girl," Phyllis said, then she pulled out a small device from her coat pocket. It was black in color and had a few buttons on it. Then she pushed the top button on the device.

Within a second, the device that was inside Willma's body began to vibrate. Both ends of the device pulsated, one inside her body and the other against her clitoris. "Oh, Jesus!" Willma squealed as the energetic device worked inside of her.

"That is at the low setting, little girl," Phyllis said with a wicked grin. Then she continued with, "If you cum before we go to bed, I will punish you by making you will sleep at the foot of the bed, but if you hold out, I will worship your body until you cum, and I will allow you to sleep on in the bed with me, understand?"

Willma was a little shocked by what Phyllis said. Still, instead of protesting and telling her no, she found herself nodding her head and saying, "Y...Yes Mistress..." Then she turned her head to look outside and smile as she enjoyed the vibrations inside her body.

As the toy inside of Willma's body continued its assault inside of her, she started to breathe a little harder, digging her own fingernails into her thighs, trying her best to distract herself from the delightful sensations inside of her body. She felt her heart begin to beat faster. Her nipples began to become erect and strain against the satin material of the bra she was wearing.

Then Willma gasped as Phyllis watch. "Do you want me to stop?" Phyllis asked with a hint of evil in her voice.

Willma tried to hold out and whimpered, "N...no Mistress... I can...take it..."

Then Phyllis turned the device up to one more notch, and it made Willma almost sit straight up in her seat. "Oh, fuck!" Willma cried out as the vibrations against her already sensitive clit became even more intense. "M...Mistress...P...please... don't... make me...cum yet...please I'm begging you!"

Willma looked over at Phyllis and gritted her teeth hard, almost grinding them into little nubs as the toy worked against her wet folds. As the toy continued to work its magic inside of Willma, she felt, almost immediately, a hot ball of pleasure builds in the pit of her belly.

The ball of desire started off small but grew more and more inside of my stomach, and the toes on her right foot began to curl in the red heels. A bead of sweat started to form on her forehead, and her skin turned flushed and hot. She could feel some of her wetness leaking out of her body and start to form a wet spot in her satin panties.

"P...please... Mistress, please stop... please..." Willma begged, almost crying as she did so.

Phyllis thumbed the device off, and the vibrations stopped inside Willma. "Oh, damn girl... if you don't control yourself, you will end up sleeping on the floor."

Willma sat in her seat, panting like an animal. "Please, Mistress... don't make me cum yet... I don't want to sleep on the floor."

Phyllis smiled and replied. "I want you to lay your seat back and lift your dress up."

Willma looked at Phyllis with shock in her eyes. "But it's still light outside. People can see me!" Willma said in a weak protest.

"Do it, or I will turn it on again!" Phyllis said sternly.

Willma swallowed hard, knowing that she would orgasm if the device inside of her was turned back on. "Yes, Mistress." She said as she laid back and lifted the hem of her dress up until her wet white panties were visible.

Still driving, Phyllis reached over and caressed Willma's soft, smooth thigh. When her hand touched Willma's flesh, she inhaled hard as the touch of her lover felt like electricity flowed through her. Then Willma let out a soft moan, enjoying the sensual touch of Phyllis's soft hand.

"Now, I want you to take the device out of you and remove your panties," Phyllis said softly.

Willma didn't argue this time. She glided the toy out of her body, which the sensation of it sliding out of her was intense and made her moan as it slid out of her. Then she lifted her bottom and slipped out of her panties.

"Now I want you to touch yourself, turn yourself on but don't cum, understand?" Phyllis said in a firm voice.

Willma nodded her head and opened her legs slightly so her fingers can easily glide over her wet folds and erect clit. "Oh G... God Mistress... you make me do such dirty things..." She said in a soft gasping voice as she teased herself for her Mistress.

For almost an hour, Willma caressed and fingered her soft folds, almost cumming half a dozen times. She even continued to play with herself as big semi-trucks passed by. Some of them slowed down and watched her rub her pussy, honking their horn in approval.

Between Phyllis moaning in approval and the strangers in vehicles gawking at her, Willma was about to lose it. Still, she was saved by the bell when Phyllis informed her that they arrived at the lodge.

Phyllis instructed Willma to clean up with the wet-naps she provided, put the toy back inside her, and her white panties. Once Willma was cleaned and dressed, the two friends walked into the lodge to check-in and get the key for the cabin Phyllis had rented.

"Welcome, how can I assist you tonight?" The perky young lady asked from behind the counter.

Phyllis walked up to the counter and replied, "Yes, I have a reservation..." Then she gave the young lady her information and her credit card.

The entire time Willma stood behind her lover, silently, waiting for her Mistress to command her. As Phyllis and the hotel clerk talked, Willma saw Phyllis's hand slip into her jacket pocket, and she knew what was going to happen next. Within a minute, Willma felt the toy begin to vibrate inside of her, but this time it felt stronger, and she felt her knees begin to buckle.

Grabbing onto Phyllis's shoulder to stabilize herself, Willma let out a soft, quiet moan. The woman behind the counter looked over at Willma with a curious look before asking if Willma was okay. "Ma'am, is everything okay?"

Phyllis turned down the vibrations of the toy, and Willma caught her breath. "It's my foot; it is giving me fits." She said before lifting her left leg a little so the clerk could see the artificial limb.

"Oh! I'm so sorry, Ma'am, I overlooked that!" The clerk replied, almost blushing in shame. "There is a seat right over there. If you need to sit down, I will get us checked in."

"Yes, dear, why don't you go sit down," Phyllis said, knowing that the extra pressure against Willma's already pleasured, raked body would make the vibrations inside her even more intense.

Willma nodded and walked over to the oversized chair in the lobby, and sat down. She knew that her lover was going to try her best to make her orgasm right there in the lobby, but she was going to fight back the urge to cum until she couldn't fight back anymore.

As Willma waited on Phyllis, she felt the toy vibrate and pulsing inside her. The sensation was powerful and relentless. Willma could feel the vibrations' different patterns against her swelling G-spot and her wetness leaking out of her, re-soaking her panties. She also felt her nipples become erect and stain against her bra's satin material, satin being one of her favorite fetishes, making it even harder for her to stay still in her seat.

Occasionally, someone would walk by and stare at Willma, with the 'is she okay?' look on their face. She would try not to make direct eye contact with them and focus on anything that wasn't sexual.

The pulsations inside Willma grew more intense, and she had to bite down hard on her inner cheek, drawing a little blood, letting the pain flood her body so she could resist the urge to cum, but it was only a small reprieve.

Seconds felt like minutes, minutes like hours, and Willma's breathing became shallow and ragged. Just when she thought she was going to lose all control of herself, the vibrations stopped.

"Are you ready to go to the room, dear?" Phyllis' voice snapped Willma's attention, making her come back from the nearly orgasmic event she was about to have in the seat in the lobby.

She looked up at Phyllis with a mixture of anger, sexual desire, and relief but then took a deep breath and said, "Yes...I... I would love to go to the room now..." Then she stood up, almost falling over as the sensation of flying swam through her head. She stood there for a minute to compose herself, then felt a small trickle of her fluids start to run down her thighs. At that moment, Willma realized if she didn't get moving soon, she was going to leave a trail of her musky scent in the lobby, so without waiting for Phyllis, she made a beeline for the car parked outside.

As the two ladies drove the short distance to their private cabin, Phyllis went on about all the things they were going to do. Willma's mind tried to focus on what she was saying. She heard about the waterfalls and horseback riding, but the only thing Willma could think about is getting to the damn room and finally be with Phyllis and the orgasm she was going to have!

Once they pulled up to the cabin, Willma grabbed the key to the door and went straight to the cottage, leaving her bags in the car.

"What about our bags?" Phyllis asked with a wicked smile, knowing that at that moment, Willma didn't care about any of it.

Willma looked back and said in a low growl, "Room, now!"

Willma saw the smug smile on Phyllis' face go to a look of fear. 'Get your bitch ass her now!' Willma thought to herself and was happy to see Phyllis leave the car and move towards her.

After the two got into the cabin and the door shut behind them, Willma forgot her position in their relationship and attacked Phyllis, throwing her onto the bed.

"Clothes, off now!" Willma barked out a command while undressing at a frantic pace in front of Phyllis.

"Yes, Ma'am!" Phyllis replied and removed her clothes with the same amount of speed.

In Will's mind, the only thing that mattered now was the woman in front of her. She longed for her and had been tormented for hours by the same woman, so now she was going to get what she had wanted since the moment the two met back at her place.

Phyllis had gotten her top and bra off, exposing her beautiful pink nipples. She was working on removing her pants before Willma got to the bed. Willma reached down and grabbed the cuffs of Phyllis's pants and aggressively pulled them off her lover's body, then she did the same to her panties.

A small gasp escaped from Phyllis's mouth. "Oh my!" but she didn't resist the aggressive behavior of Willma's advances.

Willma moaned as she looked at Phyllis's beautiful, curvy body before she crawled onto the bed like a cat in heat. She eased herself between her lover's legs and pressed her hot, wet folds against Phyllis, letting a deeper moan come out of her mouth.

"Oh Jesus...Christ..." Phyllis groaned but was quickly silenced by the deep passionate kiss from Willma.

Willma flooded Phyllis's mouth with her tongue and swirled it around with hers. Then she pressed herself even harder against the now wet folds of her lover's body.

"Oh fuck... I want you... I need you..." Willma moaned between their shared kissing. Then, Willma moved her hips slowly against Phyllis.

Almost immediately, Willma's clit bumped into Phyllis,' and she whimpered as it felt like a million volts of hot electricity flooded her body. Willma's pulse jumped up, and her heart pounded in her chest while the world around her faded away. The only thing Willma wanted was laying under her and was digging her nails into her back.

Willma didn't know how much time had passed, all she knew was a hot ball of pleasure build inside the pit of her belly, and her extremities began to tingle. Then that same ball seemed to move towards her soaking pussy, before flooding her entire body with pleasure. "Oh, God! I'm cumming!" Willma screamed.

The entire world around Willma vanished, and the only thing she could focus on was her climax. She could vaguely hear Phyllis crying out in lustful desires. Nothing else mattered to Willma at that very moment but her own carnal needs and wants.

For several minutes Willma thrashed about while grinding against Phyllis's body, making a mess of her lover's pussy. Then after the last orgasmic wave finally subsided, Willma slid off her lover and gasped for air. "Oh god... That was intense..." She said, breathing hard.

Phyllis snuggled close to Willma and smiled as she caressed her face. "Mmmm, I could tell..." Then let her hand trail down Willma's body, making her squirm as the soft touches filled her.

A little more time had passed before Phyllis made Willma go retrieve their bags from the car, naked. Willma gladly complied with Phyllis' command because she knew she had been naughty for attacking Phyllis the way she did, but she smiled the entire time.