The Submissive Games

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She didn't have to know his life story. She didn't have to know what had brought him to work on the game show. All Synergy knew was that she wanted him - she wanted him more than anything else at that very moment.

"Come here, draggie," he crooned, curling his finger in a 'come hither' motion. "And we'll see if you can suck as good as a filly in season."

Synergy's paws were moving before he'd even finished speaking, the dragon chirping as she bounded up to Ametrine and, much like Goatie had done for the blue wolf, dropped to her knees. The fluff on her legs cushioned her rather hasty fall and she pressed her nose into the stallion's balls, inhaling deeply as she licked all the way up the length of his shaft. Ametrine groaned, nostrils flared, and put his paws back behind his head as the dragon took his length into her mouth. Neshyet chuckled, keeping an eye on the crowd as he angled his hips away, fighting down his own lustful desires as he was forced to be a watcher, if the presenter, only.

"Maybe this will secure you the slot of the night, darling..."

Synergy was too caught up in the stallion to take heed of his words, one paw curled around the equine's massive thigh as she bobbed her head, eyes watering as she tried to take him into her throat. Her vent drooled, lips flushed with blood around the entrance to her cloaca as her body begged for the stallion as much as she did with her whimpers and groans, muffled around his shaft.

Ametrine, however, was a stallion with needs and wouldn't put up with her only nudging her nose down over his medial ring for any amount of time. Putting his paw heavily on the back of her head, he pushed her down, driving his cock into her throat with a groan that ran through his whole body. His paws curled around her ears, holding her in place as he pulled back, only to thrust in again with greater vigour, muscled rump working for what he craved.

Synergy tried to relax and failed as the stud's cock claimed her muzzle, her mouth and throat a vessel for his pleasure and his pleasure alone. Not that she minded. If she could please a male larger and stronger than herself, simpering up from her knees, who was she to complain?

In the corner of her eye, she saw a flash of blue as the wolf bored the goat to the stage, bodies twisting and flailing until Goatie dragged himself free of the wolf's shaft with a groan that had the stallion's attention wavering. Ametrine huffed as the goat squirmed around on top of the wolf, turning his tail end to the wolf's muzzle as he took Raz' shaft between his lips. Not to be outdone, Raz caught Goatie around the waist, plunging his muzzle down his length as his lips pressed tightly around the slick, needy shaft. Goatie yipped and moaned, rocking his hips even as he strove to bring the wolf to a quicker orgasm. After all, he had a competition to win.

Ametrine bobbed his muzzle in approval, rocking between her lips with renewed energy as he openly enjoyed the show, tail flicking with a mind of its own.

"Mmmph, that's better, little dragon," he nickered, jigging one hoof in the air. "Good and deep now. You don't want to let those lads best you now, do you?"

Synergy tensed, her competitive streak rising to the forefront of her mind in a flash of red heat. Let them win? She couldn't possibly do that! The dragon bore down, nose pressed to the stallion's crotch as she flipped her tail up, showing off what she had to offer to the audience. As the cheers of the crowd diverged into moans, she groaned around the pole of horseflesh, letting the pre-cum pour straight down her throat as the flare half-swelled at the back of her mouth. But it was only a tease for what was to come.

Sprawled on top of Razak, Goatie gulped down the length of his cock, eyes watering. He groaned and rocked his hips reflexively, resolve wavering as pleasure threatened to overrule his better sense of reasoning. He shook himself, the wolf's tongue pressed up to the underside of his shaft, curling around it as if it was a fine treat that he wished to savour. But Razak wasn't trying to savour the goat's orgasm. Growling, he bobbed his muzzle quickly, bringing Goatie to the edge of pleasure that he craved as much as the goat, struggling to keep his own hips still and paws relaxed, not planted on the stage and thrusting up wantonly into that sweet, sweet muzzle.

And the lads were not the only competition. Ametrine's tail flagged, betraying the climax that he was permitted to have as quickly as he wanted to have it. He didn't have to hold off and Synergy didn't have to hold back either. Razak growled, flicking his tongue over the head of the goat's shaft as the smaller fur shuddered. He had to win! He'd put that pony back in tack and in his place!

"Will be a quick round tonight, the audience wants to see which one of you I'll fuck," Ametrine huffed, driving his shaft into her throat as he fingered her cloaca, tongue circling her clit between breaths. "Everyone wants to feel this inside them. Everyone wants me."

He whinnied, tipping his head back as his tail flagged, balanced on the edge of orgasm.

"Maybe they'll choose you this time. Wouldn't you like to feel me stretching you open as much as I'm forcing your throat right now?"

Even if Synergy had been able to speak, she would not have, too intent on suckling that cock for every drop of stallion-cream he deigned to give her.

"Come on, Synergy!" A feline of some description at the front of the audience shouted, paws cupped around his muzzle. "You can do it! Make him cum!"

"Make him cum! Make him cum!"

The crowd chanted, words blending into one long stream of encouragement. Synergy's ears flicked back, tail swaying back and forth as her juices pooled on the floor between her lewdly spread thighs. All she had to do was suckle a little more, just a little bit, and the prize of the stallion would be hers! She squeezed her fingers into his thigh, letting him pound her muzzle for all he was worth, using her just like she needed to be used by him, his cock ramming deep into her cloaca.

Razak gulped, the tip of the cock nuzzled up to the back of his throat and swallowed a howl, hips juddering up from the stage as orgasm claimed him. For a moment, he thought it was all over, but then Goatie's leg jerked, kicking out at nothing as a flood of cum spurted onto his tongue. Desperately trying to ride out his own climax, Razak locked his lips around the shaft and lathered it with his tongue, forcing the goat to climax even as the wolf crammed his own cock down his partner's throat.

Goatie breathed harshly through his nose, his eyes half-lidded in a haze of lust. Was it a tie? Who had won? He couldn't tell as the crowd hollered, stamping the floor and throwing their fists in the air. For triumph? Gulping down the wolf's thick seed, he relaxed his jaw, letting the last throbs send cum trickling down his throat, Raz' balls pressed softly up to his chin. He couldn't say that he hadn't had fun, even if he didn't win in the end!

Oblivious to the lads and their fun, Synergy's eyes widened as the first jet of cum hit her in the back of the throat. There was no warning as the stallion whinnied proudly, tail flicking, and crammed every inch of his cock into her muzzle, demanding that her throat accept him. He pulled back to let the last few spurts splash over her muzzle, coating her fur in a heavy dose of stallion cream. The dragon gasped and chirped breathlessly, chest heaving as she sat up tall, allowing him to paint her muzzle as he willed. Her long tongue snaked out to lap up a sampling from the side of her muzzle.

Flushed in the muzzle, Neshyet, who had allowed the contestants to do as they were bid with little interference in the main course of the event, held up his paws and called the attention of the stadium back to himself.

"Phew - that was a hot round. Wouldn't you agree, ladies and gentlefurs?"

The roar of the crowd told all and the otter grinned, one eyebrow raised as Ametrine bore Synergy down on her back, velvety lips brushing her sex in an intimate kiss. Not to be left out - the fun seemed to be continuing anyway - Goatie scooted up behind the larger wolf, pushing his shaft, which was already swelling again with fresh, needy throbs of blood, under his tail. Clenching his paw, Razak ducked his head and accepted his due penance for taking the goat so crudely, obedient tremors shuddering through his body from nose to tail. It was hard not to feel submissive when there was a cock pushing into him, after all.

Neshyet chuckled and eyed the ratings, ticking up on the small screen set at the edge of the stage. It would be a record night and the night was far from over!

He spread his paws wide, holding his smile as the angel dragon moaned, Ametrine's tongue pushing into her cloaca - a mere tease of what such a stud had to offer.

"Tonight's winner... We're a generous bunch here, so we'll allow you, our lovely audience, to decide who gets to spend the night with darling Ametrine!"

The stadium lit up with mobile phone screens as the audience scrambled to get their paws off their cocks and out of their wetness, every single fur as eager as the next to cast their vote on the handy show app. Who didn't like a bit of control over the fate of others, after all? Although their votes would not come without a tinge of jealousy that they were not the lucky ones getting to spend a night with the studly stallion, cock throbbing as the mottled pink and grey shaft drooped down under its own girthy weight.

No, a fur would not walk straight the day after taking that monster, but it would be worth every bit of stretch the stallion had to deliver.

"What say you? Fingers on the buzzers and...vote!"

12