The Submissive Temp Ch. 05

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I put on my push up bra, wore a V cut T shirt and Daisy Dukes shorts, and went over around 8:30PM. It was way too early, and the party had not even started yet. I mingled with a few girls whose boyfriends were in the fraternity. They took me upstairs and the four of us corralled four guys. We went to an upstairs lounge and played truth or dare.

The questions early on were harmless enough. At one point when I opted for truth a guy asked me if I had ever cheated. "You mean on a test? No, I've never done that."

"I meant on a boyfriend," he said, and I blushed.

"No," I said. Seeing the disappointment in his face, I elaborated, "I've never had a boyfriend."

"Are you a virgin?"

"No, not even close. I guess I'm just a one-night stand kind of girl," I said. Actually, at that point, I had only had sex with much older men, thanks to My parents' neighbor Mr. Glassman. I think it was right then that I had the word Target emblazoned on my forehead.

As the alcohol flowed, we all began to choose dare. My first dare was to kiss the guy next to me, whose name was Mike. I kissed Mike as if my life depended on it, and I'm pretty sure he was hard at the end of the kiss. "Wow," he softly said.

Mike was dared to remove my T shirt. They should have asked me first, I guess, but even though there were six other people in the room, I raised my arms to help him remove my T shirt. Mary was dared to kiss me. I had never before kissed a girl, but hell, this as college, and what is college for if not experimentation? I gave Mary a kiss to rival the one I had given Mike.

They were ganging up on me, the new girl. I didn't mind.

At this point I was by far the center of attention, at least for the four men. Three of them had their girlfriends in the room, so I was focusing on Steve, the single guy. He was a sophomore. When it once again came around to my turn, I chose dare, and Steve dared me to strip to my panties. I smiled, and in front of the seven of them sitting there, I removed my Daisy Dukes, and my bra.

My panties were pink, with a bow in the front, and Mary, the girl I had kissed, complemented me on them. "Thanks," I said. "They were a gift from my brother." I left that to hang in the air. In truth, my brother had given me a gift card for the mall, and I used it to buy the panties. This was not the conclusion my fellow students came to, however. I was having fun.

The men were staring at my boobs. You'd think they'd never seen a girl's breasts before! I didn't realize at that young age just how gorgeous my boobs actually were. My old lovers had told me that, of course, but I always ascribed it to flattery as part of their attempts to get into my panties, and it seemed to work, since their success rate had been one hundred percent.

At this point the other girls too were dared to lose clothes, and soon Mary was down to her panties, while Sue and Louise were each topless. It looked as if we were headed towards an orgy. I turned to Steve: "Do you live here?" I asked. Steve nodded. "Take me to your bedroom," I ordered him.

Steve led me to his bedroom, with Mary and John following close behind. We all crowded in. I told Steve to strip, and still wearing only my pink panties, I crawled up on the bed and over to his cock and began one of my patent pending blowjobs.

As I sucked off Steve, Mary pulled my panties down and off, and she began to lick me where it counted. This was a huge distraction, to say the least. I had never before had two lovers at once, and the second one was a woman!

Before I could dwell on it too long, however, Steve pushed me off his cock, spun me onto my back, spread my legs and entered me. Ahh. At last, this was what I needed. I made all the appropriate noises and he gave me the good fuck I needed. He did not last long, however, and I needed a little more. That's where John came in.

"Sally Higgins...wait...did you go to Centreville High School?" John asked.

"Yes," I said. "I know it's a poor white trash high school, but I learned a lot and don't you dare make fun of it."

"It's not that, Sally. I heard a certain Sally Higgins blew half the senior class of that high school. Any truth to that, Sally?" John asked.

"It's a small high school, only around 120 seniors, so around 60 boys. It's an exaggeration, I'm sure. No way I blew 30 boys," I said.

"Fifteen, would you say? Half the total of the rumor?" John asked.

I didn't answer. I just said, "Nobody fucked me; it was only blowjobs."

"Well, those days are over, Sally," John said, as he pushed Steve away and took his place, spreading my willing legs and leaning down to kiss me as he slipped his nice, hard cock right into my messy pussy.

After he drove me to a lovely climax and shot his load, he said, "You sure don't fuck like a virgin, Sally."

"I never said I was a virgin. I just said I never fucked a boy in my senior class of high school," I replied.

"Touché," John said, and he smiled broadly. "You're going to like college."

I smiled up at him as I closed my legs together.

***************************

I enjoyed that memory of my wild freshman year, but my mind came back to Dr. Green earlier that very day. He had said,

"Sadly, there aren't any other options."

"No other options? So if Dr. Taylor, Jack, says no, what happens?" I asked.

"You die, Sally," he said.

I shuddered. Time to get ready for my date with Dr. Jack Taylor.

***************

12