All Comments on 'The Submissive Temp Ch. 06'

by JBEdwards

Sort by:
  • 1 Comment
legsfeettoeslegsfeettoesover 5 years ago
Ambivalent!

Yes, I'm ambivalent! I tend to place myself in the stories I read, and I'd love to have a woman like Sally! But I also would like me to be what made her want me to fuck her! Not some medicine! But also troubling is that I'm O.K. with a guy taking Viagra or Cialis or any similar drug to be able to perform with his lady! Is there a contradiction there? What does a woman think when she is not the sole cause of his erection? Does she feel inadequate as I would feel if a woman used a pill to make her do something she otherwise would not do? Maybe I'm overthinking this. Aren't guys just supposed to be wanting to get into her pants and not worry about why? Maybe my feminine side is coming out! As Charlie Brown would say, "Aaugh!" Enough analysis! Making me think is definitely worth the 5 stars I gave this chapter! And thank you!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userJBEdwards@JBEdwards
2417 Followers
Breaking News: My story That Empty Colon Feeling has been scheduled to be published. It will appear tomorrow, January 11. January 6 (yes, January 6!): For reasons known only to God and to Literotica, my new story, That Empty Colon Feeling, is taking its sweet time before publ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES