The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Propping myself up onto my side I cast my eye over her, admiring my conquest, despite her lack of physique she has a natural beauty I concur, as from her flushed face she turns her bloodshot dilated eyes to mine.

"I'm not a slut," she almost demurely offers such is the soft tone of her dry voice.

"You're not," I offer pushing blonde hair back off her face from her sweat covered brow.

I smirk, she may not be but I had just used her like a slut, had planned to from the moment she had stepped out of the bar with Steve and I earlier.

"That came from nowhere." I offer not able to hide my smirk.

"Although... given what... well I might just have been... you know" Gemma offers on her own little devilish smirk from bleary eyes and as she turns over onto her front, tangling the open dress even further around her body as she props herself up on her elbows.

"No regrets" I offer.

"None" she whispers holding the smirk across her little features.

"Let's work on that" I offer bringing a look of confusion to her brow, as my mind starts to pass to the debauchery, I instantly have in mind for her.

**********

"No ...No... oh my god no ...please... please..."

I watch as Steve's hands grip her hips.

Gemma's legs straddle either side of Steve's as she sits atop his lap in the single seater sofa. Her back to my brother as his dick slowly fully penetrates her slender body.

From the corner of the room I hear an electronic beep, glancing toward the red screen of the digital clock on the book case that time stamps her submission as exactly 04:00.

Gemma's face contorts on a grimace as she feels him start to use her. Her face contorted by I assume the physical and emotional pain as her body is taken and used for a second time while I stand idle to her plight and watch her torment.

"Don't..." she pleads "Not like... not like..."

Steve pays no attention as he starts to control her with his hips rising and falling from the seat of the armchair his jeans bunched around his ankles.

"Oh fuck... oh fuck... is this... is this really..." Gemma continues on half sentences.

With her hands held behind her back in the grip of steel handcuffs she stares at me not willing or able to bring herself to look back at Steve who pulls her down into him his left hand sunk into her pelvis his right hand gripping her shoulder as he bears her down holding her onto him as she takes her second fuck of the night. This one a little less consensual than her first.

"Not like this" she implores me.

I'd overpowered her with ease, stripping her of her boots and clothing on the floor of the bedroom. She'd made to escape the moment I took the brushed steel cuffs from the bedside table.

Wrestled face down I'd sat across her lower back as I'd deftly secured the cuffs over her wrists and fitted the wide dark brown leather collar around her neck. Moments later I'd paraded a reluctant Gemma back into the living room with a steel dog lead attached to the D-Ring set into the collar. She had resisted every step of the route towards Steve who'd simply sat there awaiting her to be handed to him.

The same chain I'd handed him now held firmly back in my hand and attached to her collared neck on a taught tension while she's fucked from behind by my brother as I watch.

"This isn't happening... this can't be...." she sobs while offering little physical resistance.

"It's really happening..." I coldly state to finish her sentence while meeting her weary eyes, "...so just let it happen... let it play out... fuck toy."

I stare into her blue green eyes in the pale light as she now silently pleads for a mercy that's not going to be forthcoming.

"My brother and I like to share," I offer mockingly.

"Bastards..." Gemma quietly sneers, "... fucking bastards"

"I'd blame that Taxi Driver" Steve acerbically offers not breaking stride, referencing the very reason she'd come to be in our company.

"And the coke the little bitch had to rifle up her nose," I goad further.

Gemma shakes her head, her eyes wet as she's held in place to receive the fuck that my brother gives her.

"No..." she offers on a dry whisper "No... please not like this... not like this..."

"Are you holding back on her Stevie?" I offer to demonstrate my lack of sympathy. All the while my eyes don't leave the spectacle as I stand before the pair of them.

Steve doesn't respond, not verbally at least as he increases the ferocity of his thrusts up into her naked skinny body.

Her tiny breasts bounce on her chest as Steve uses her, a nipple clamp attached to her bullet like little nipple on her right breast has broken free so as Steve fucks her the little gold chain attaching to the clamp that still attaches to her left nipple bounces and swing against her body.

Taking a step forward I take the gold chain in the grip of my free right hand, pinching open the clamp I bring it up over her pitifully small left breast.

"Don't... please don't" Gemma begs.

Letting the mechanism clamp back over her left nipple the accompanying cry of pain lets me know how sensitive she is or how overly tight the clamp has been set.

Reaching out I cradle her jaw, "She's a tight little cunt hasn't she Stevie."

"She fucking has," Steve offers as he keeps using her, her frail naked body bounces up and down upon him as I keep a hold of her jaw.

"It was all I could do not to ruin it for you Bruv," I darkly offer before pressing her face away to the left as I release her dainty jaw. "I'm not sure the skinny little cunt gets much attention or action... she gave herself up to me far too easily."

I watch her eyes burning into me despite the physical toll Steve's increasingly frantic fuck takes on her. My wrist wraps the chain lead around my knuckles once.

"Pitifully skinny little body... No tits really.... but she's pretty..." I offer wrapping the chain lead further slowly around my hand as I keep my eyes on her wet eyes. "...I can't help but wonder what she'd look like with my dick in her mouth."

I pull the lead now as I wrap it tightly over and over my hand. Her body little to no choice other than to begin to lean forward.

"Only... only one way to find out." comes Steve's response as bear chested I step a little closer while Gemma leans forward the angle of her body must only assist Steve as it accentuates the angle of penetration with which he's able to keep fucking her.

My hand unbuttons my fly once more.

"No... no .... fuck you," Gemma offers realising the further violation that's expected of her.

Leaning my head forward I whisper in her ear "Play ball and you'll find yourself released far quicker."

I don't speak the truth, she'll only be freed when we're bored of her, when she's served her purpose.

None the less I slip my hand through blonde hair to the back of her head. Bringing Gemma's head and body lower. I hear Steve's groan of satisfaction as he keeps fucking. I slip my dick from my fly looking down as my dick grazes her left cheek.

For a brief moment as I hold her there I run my dick across the left hand side of her cheek and jaw.

"Show me how much you want to be free." I harshly whisper.

I don't look down but I'm surprised when within moments I feel her shift her head a little prior to feeling the warmth of her mouth consume my dick.

"Good girl..." I offer "...good girl."

At once I start to take control, tightening my grip on the back of her slender neck through her blonde hair as I start to thrust my hips slipping my dick deep into her mouth from the outset.

Gemma straddles Steve's lap double penetrated with my dick slipping into her throat as Steve takes her faster and faster in her as I already know tight young cunt. As he bounces her atop his lap he serves to push her further towards me. I take advantage of the opportunity provided. Looking down to see her face pressed all but against my crotch as I thrust my hips and sink my dick as far towards the back of her mouth as she can handle.

We hold her there handcuffed and collared between the two of us as we both skewer her feeble body. I hear her muffled little protests as I keep pressing deeper. Moments later I hear her retching, observe her body convulsing as she struggles against how deep I force my dick into her mouth.

Slipping back, I offer her a moment of reprieve, my dick coated in her heavy drool. The gasp for breath fills the room even as Steve continues unabated holding her onto him as he presses himself repeatedly back and forth inside her.

"Please..." Gemma gasps, "...please..."

"Please what?" I offer quietly.

"Just... just..."

"Just what?" I continue to probe watching her screwed up face as Steve ravages her slender form.

"Do... do... what you've..."

"Then start fucking back ...and start sucking harder bitch," I state bluntly cutting across her protest, mere seconds before pulling her head back towards me slipping my dick back into her mouth.

I take her mouth as deep as before I don't feel any assistance from her. I continue unabated though using her mouth but gaining no genuine satisfaction.

"Make us cum bitch," Steve interjects almost as though he reads my mind on the matter, and I hear her pained if obstructed cry for mercy as he starts to unleash.

Pulling my dick back from her mouth I let Steve take full control, keeping the lead taught in my hand I let him fuck her. She gasps for breath at the reprieve her jaw coated in her own spit.

"Get her on the floor where she belongs," I offer to Steve.

Not waiting for a response I yank the chain harshly Gemma's body momentum crashes forward Steve moves with her as their bodies shift from the Sofa. With her hands behind her back Gemma's knees hit the floor hard she winces in pain and is unable to stop Steve as his far superior body weight falls atop of her and she brutally meets the navy carpet of the Flats floor. She attempts to cry out but her head snaps back against the collar that affixes to the chain I hold and her protest is immediately stifled on a choking rasp for air.

Steve lies across her, I hear his indignant grunt as he props himself over her bound body with his right hand, while his left hand grabs the brown leather collar.

Winded by the brutal manner she's been laid across the floor Gemma's unable to offer any protest either physically or verbally. I let go of the chain letting it fall to the floor at their left.

Steve unleashes he fucks her beneath him with far more brutality than I had. Hard deep heavy thrusts penetrate her lightweight frame as he fucks her sinking himself as deep as I can imagine he can achieve into that tight little slit nestled between her skinny legs.

When her breath finally returns it's on pained little grunts that punctuate every thrust she takes into her body.

I step away a little watching as Steve savagely takes her, as she lets him take her. No protest no struggle despite the restraint in which she's held. Gemma accepts.

Moments later as Steve arches his back and presses down on the back of her neck, with an extended arm that forces the right-hand side of her petite face, turned to me by her body position, against the carpet I hear his grunts and groans.

"Fuck... fuck me Yesss" I hear him growl.

My eyes are only on Gemma, on her face as I see her eyes screw shut as she feels Steve cum deep into her unprotected body.

Steve presses up and off her immediately leaving Gemma discarded on the floor of the Flat. She lays there face down legs splayed, hands cuffed naked but for the thick collar around her neck. Her body broken and used for the second time in an hour.

Stepping towards her I step over her slender frame before kneeling over her body. My hand working over my dick frantically, what remains of her saliva lubricates me as I masturbate hard and fast.

I hear Steve step away towards the kitchen, but I'm not distracted, I'm focused.

Grabbing her shoulder, I turn her easily manipulated naked body on to her back, the lead drags across the floor. She lies now across her cuffed wrists beneath me, my knees either side of her shoulders, my dick inches from her face as I continue to stimulate myself. I don't hold back my hand works with a firm grip repeatedly up and down my shaft. Gemma's shoulders rise and fall beneath me from her heavy breath as with my free left hand I hold her jaw with a tight clench.

"I've a tribute for you," I offer on a strained tone.

Gemma's eyes flicker open briefly, my dick in such close proximity she mustn't be able to focus but she must understand.

Even if she doesn't seconds later on final tight frantic strokes I spray a first blast of cum up along the bridge of her delicate nose across her forehead and into her scraped back hairline, the second escape of ejaculate catches her across her left cheek into her left eye socket and across her left eye brow.

She gasps in her surprise, not thinking she attempts to open her eyes as her head cranes back away from me against my grip. I keep masturbating the last of my tribute dripping across her cheek mixing with the rest of the heavy deposit that putrefies on the surface of her face.

Her disgusted expression darkly humours me as she clenches her eyes back closed.

Letting go of my dick I reach down with my now free hand and scrape the deposit from her cheek and the side of her nose with the back of my fore and middle finger.

"Let me help you." I offer with a little chuckle. "Open wide"

Second guessing me on what's to follow I'm somewhat surprised that Gemma's mouth parts.

I'm even further surprised that as I slip my fingers past her parted lips before closing her mouth gently around my fingers and sucking my deposit from my fingers as I withdraw then past her lips.

**********

Waking from the light of pale sunlight easing through the gaps in the curtains I stretch out across the double bed.

Reaching to my side I pluck my phone from the bedside table; through bleary eyes I see that it's nine minutes past nine.

I had slept reasonably well, my sleep punctuated around 6am by the sounds that had come from the spare bedroom where Steve had obviously kept up his prolonged abuse of our latest little capture. A smirk passing my lips. Steve and blondes went hand in hand. Had she been a brunette she might have escaped his attention far sooner.

Taking a heavy swig from the slightly calcified glass of water sat on the bedside table I rise from the bed and cross the room naked as I stretch out slightly aching muscles.

Opening the door into the hallway I glance first to my left seeing that the door to Steve's room is firmly closed, moments later my ears detect his heavy snoring. It's only then that I glance across the hall to the open doorway to the spare bedroom.

Gemma's tiny frame lays face down across the dishevelled looking sheet that now only partially clads the mattress, her wrists held once more in the small of her back but in black leather cuffs now.

I step into the room, my very presence causing her to stir as she raises her head slightly from the surface of the bed.

I can't see her face, only her eyes and mouth are visible the rest of her features and most of her blonde hair sit obscured behind the black PVC mask that I know full well Steve will have applied the moment he'd gotten her into the confines of the room. I'd left her to him, I'd only fucked her the once. The first time on the bed she now lays. I'd no idea how her night had proceeded in the grip of my brother. To me she was just a notch, another fuck presented to me by circumstances that could be easily manipulated within the parameters of the bar we owned and ran. Like so many who had come before her.

It had been her friend I'd wanted, if only her friend had been the one to be left stranded alone at the bar at closing time. How would that night have played out is the thought that bounces back around my head.

"Morning," I offer to her as I sit down on the bed next to her.

"Mor...morning." she croakily offers, attempting but failing to adequately shift her body position.

I could free her; I could remove the mask, but I chose not to.

"Well... We offered you a bed for the night... And we were true to our word." I darkly smirk as I run my fingers over her slender left arm.

"You did." Gemma croakily replies.

"Did you have a good night?" I question, the dark smirk barely leaving my lips genuinely unsure of the answer I'll receive.

"It... it was..." She hesitates and I can't read her expression through the mask even as I meet her still tired looking blue green eyes. "...I've never... I mean..."

"Shit..." I offer, already the conversation has thrown me. "...did we uncover a little something?"

"I... I... don't" her frail voice is still hesitant "...the way you... and he...."

A smirk passes my lips. My mind already whirring on a possibility as distant as it might be.

"I understand... I think" I offer, my mind not entirely on the conversation.

"I don't..." she utters "....what the two of you.... I should be..."

"But you're not..." I cut across her. "So perhaps we'll see you back in our bar sometime soon then Gemma.... If we do... you could maybe do me a favour."

"Wh...what?" She confusedly asks.

"Your friend... your colleague... the one in the dark red dress."

"Lou... Louise... is that... is that who you mean?" she answered a little confused and unsure.

"Louise..." I repeat back on a whisper, my mind lingering on the attractive blonde who Gemma had spent the night before on the company of.

"What do you... or can I guess." Gemma offers further barely moving from her prone bound position.

"I think you've already guessed." I offer my devious mind already wandering to the details of what might play out with what I'm about to suggest.

"We can explore further what we've introduced you to... but I like to show her..." As I speak, I position myself over Gemma's prone body.

She doesn't react, I'm hard for her instantly once more my mind on the blonde Gemma substitutes for, with the black PVC mask obscuring her face it's easier to imagine.

Gemma gasps as I penetrate her used body once more with my hand wrapped around the back of her neck.

"Yes Gemma... I think you can help me."

..........

Three weeks later.

Breath heavy in my lungs I look up into her eyes.

The dark blonde's dark hazel, heavily dilated, eyes meet mine in the dim light of the living room. Her own breath fast as her chest rises and falls.

"Did you... did you cum in me?" Her soft little voice asks.

"I did..." I see little point in lying or hiding what she must surely realise. "...I'm sorry was I not supposed to?"

I slide my hands from the backs of her shoulders and the thin spaghetti strap of her black vest. I see the look of remorse she gives, not to me but more towards the ceiling as she realises the potential consequences. Her crotch pressed to mine still; my dick nestled deep in her unprotected body.

The fuck had been frantic, pushing her skirt up around her waist as she had straddled me. Pulling her tiny little G-string to one side in the haste to enter her as she had kissed me passionately. She had fucked me in that moment, I'd ultimately let her lead knowing I gained her surrender in that same intense moment. I should have lasted longer; I should have savoured the opportunity presented for far longer but my eagerness and the grind of her hips atop of my waist had driven my reaction.

My hands now slip up over the pale, relatively cool skin of her thighs now as she remains sat atop of me, my dick still lancing her toned twenty three years old body. I stir my hips, pressing myself up into her to remind her.

In the background I hear the sounds Steve and his conquest make. I don't look over I knew that while I'd been fucking Louise her little work colleague Gemma had been becoming reacquainted with Steve on the Sofa over Louise's right hand shoulder. Gemma had fulfilled on her promise to me, returning to the bar earlier that evening for post work Friday drinks, something of a regular ritual as it appeared. Only this time Gemma had convinced her colleague to stay late with her while the rest of their group had headed home. There was no trap per say but Gemma had laid the bait perfectly. The evening had ended in the bar, post-closing time, with copious volumes of free alcohol and then returned to the Flat, Gemma playing her part throughout even convincing the slightly reticent Louise that's the suggestion to return here nearly two hours ago had been a good idea. She had recruited her friend to our cause perfectly.