The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's...it's Ok..." Louise offered on her now shaky and naturally quiet voice, snapping my attention back to what's just happened. "...I'm...I'm on the pill... it's just.... well..."

"I'm clean," I offer with conviction but knowing it's been some considerable time since I verified that fact.

"No... that's not..." I see Louise's cheeks flush even in the dim light and against the natural flush of her skin from the last quarter of an hour of heightened physical exertion.

"No offence taken," I can't hide the smirk that plays on my lips. Post coital venereal disease chat was hardly endearing.

"How was she Bruv?" I hear Steve over her shoulder as he approaches into sight as if to rescue me from the situation.

The shadow he casts crosses the dim light from the side lamp in the corner of her room. I feel Louise tense at the latest uncomfortable and I assume hugely unfamiliar situation she finds herself in.

"A good little ...an energetic little fuck" I state over her shoulder, her anguished look increases as I caustically appraise what has just intimately happened between the two of us.

"She sounded like she was having fun." Steve continues unabated, with a chuckle.

"Pretty sure she came... did you" My reply looking back to Louise. She can't look at me, her head hangs low with no genuine idea how to respond.

"No denying those noises she made," Steve chuckles once more. "Whining like a dog on heat."

"You think she'll make the same noises for you." I offer, feeling the tension grip her body as this spiralling situation causes Louise.

"I'm sure she will," Steve offers.

"Do the honours then" I state.

His actions are quick, Louise barely has time to react. Steve snaps her arms behind her back and drags her from me within what seems a heartbeat.

I rise from the sofa immediately after her, pulling my black denims up onto my waist. Startled all but fully clothed even if in the dishevelled black pencil skirt and vest top, her black blouse sat discarded on the floor Louise stands between us. Her words lost in the frantic switch in circumstances her hands now inexplicably cuffed tightly behind her back.

"What are... what the fuck are you?" She offers trying desperately to break free of the cast iron grip over her upper arms that Steve applies through both his large hands and the steel cuffs that grip her slender pale wrists. "Gemma...Gemma what the...?"

As Louise frantically calls out her head snaps back and forth to locate her friend. I'd spotted her already, still lay across the sofa, her own hands secured behind her own back and as partially undressed as her co-worker. Her lighter blonde hair is dishevelled, her skin flushed from however Steve has already used her while Louise had been distracted by our cocaine and alcohol fuelled tryst.

"Trust them Lou..." Gemma clearly offers and I spot the delicious little grin that creeps across her petite face "...I did"

Half an hour later, leaving Steve to continue discovering a still struggling Louise as she lays tied face down across the bed in the spare room I walk back into the living area where Gemma still lays across the three seat sofa.

Gemma will have heard everything that's gone on, Louise's frantic protests, her struggles all lost eventually into the ball gag that now sits between her lips and the restraint that grips her perfectly toned body

.

"She's already collared and cuffed... I'll bet she'll be wearing that mask soon" I casually offer, looking to a pre-cut line of cocaine sat on the glass surface of the coffee table, dismissing the class A narcotic almost as quickly as I had considered it as I step before the sofa.

Taking Gemma's upper right arm I guide her with cuffed wrists onto the floor to kneel before me. She instinctively cooperates.

"I'm jealous," the skinny little blonde responds.

Dressed in a little dark red skirt, the same little black ankle boots as three weeks previous and black bra that covers her small breasts I stand over her and tilt her head up by her jaw.

"Thank you for your glowing reference earlier," I offer with a grin as devilish as the one she had previously offered. "Although you may need to still talk her around... she's not been as compliant as you."

"You're welcome..." she mischievously replied, "...and I'll try."

"Thank you for bringing her here" I offer and her lips part even before I run my thumb over dark red lipstick painted lower lip.

Pulling my already erect dick through my open fly I slip my hand through her blonde hair, bringing her face forward as I apply minimal pressure only to feel the warmth of Gemma's mouth envelop my dick.

"Please no... please no... what are you... what are..." I hear Louise's latest protest echo along the hallway. Protests that trail off as I close my eyes in appreciation of the gentle oral stimulation I receive.

By time I cum deep into Gemma's throat she's no doubt sucked the taste of her co-worker from my dick.

  • COMMENTS
1 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Hmm dark, cruel but somehow compelling. I would really like the men to have their eye wiped by a shy little psychopath.

Share this Story

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES

Similar Stories

Emma's Uncle Her uncle forcefucks her and tries to knock her up.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Shared Against my Will Husband binds me, helps his friends rape me.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Forced: Babysitter Turned Fucktoy 21-year-old babysitter is blackmailed into the Dad's fucktoy.in NonConsent/Reluctance
Just One Drink She went to bed a virgin, but woke up a whore.in NonConsent/Reluctance
You're Mine Pt. 01 18 y/o girl working alone at night gets what she deserves.in NonConsent/Reluctance
More Stories