The Substitute

Story Info
The training begins.
6.8k words
4.46
22.4k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was the last day of her Junior year and she couldn't wait to be a Senior. She was hoping this was going to be the summer that she could actually lose her virginity. She was tired of hearing her friend's talk about all the guys they had been with. She hadn't even had her first kiss yet, much less have sex with someone and she just turned 18 so now she might be able to get lucky.

As she walked into the school, she saw her friends, but she wasn't ready to hear all of their stories yet, so tried to sneak around them. She walked slower and kept her head down but they started walking towards her anyway.

"Tonya! Tonya!" Lisa yelled as she ran down the hallways towards her.

"Hi, Lisa."

"Aren't you glad today is the last day of school?"

She was extremely excited but she didn't want to tell her friend's of her plans that she had for the summer, because she knew that they would want to come along and if they did she knew she would be the last one looked at. It has been happening her whole life and it was starting to piss her off.

"Yeah, I guess."

"Well, Tony and I are going to go to a few clubs tonight if you want to go with us?"

"No, Thanks. I'm just going to stay in tonight."

At this point, Tonya had no idea how her whole life was going to change.

Tonya walked into her Math class and it was her most hated class possible, but today they had a substitute teacher and she hoped that he/she was going to be nice.

As she turned the corner, she saw him: Mr. Jones. He was tall, slender but muscular, short brown hair with a hint of gray, and had some of the bluest eyes she's ever seen.

"Miss. Howard, can you please take your seat already?"

She didn't realize she was still standing in the doorway and staring. She went to go take her seat and almost tripped over a classmate's bag.

"Watch out where you're walking, ya?"

Tonya finally found her seat and sat down.

"Class, I'm Mr. Jones. If you know me then you know me but if you don't then you will. I'm hard but I'm fair"

As Mr. Jones talked, Tonya's mind wandered. She wondered what it would be like to be with an older man. She just turned 18 so it's legal and it's about to be summer so she figured she might be able to seduce him but she didn't know if she would be brave enough.

The bell rang, it was her chance to see what she could do.

"Mr. Jones, I'm having some trouble understanding some of the work. Would there be any way we might be able to exchange numbers if I had a question?"

"I really don't know, Tonya, I could get in trouble doing that and maybe, even my job."

"I understand. I was just going to try and pick your brain. I'm not good at Math." Tonya said with a shy but confident tone.

As Joe stood there looking at her, he tried his hardest to not grab her and push her over the desk. She was the only one of the girls who hadn't thrown herself at him and she was simple. She always wore blue jeans which gave him a great view of her ass and every time she bent over he couldn't help but look. Her breasts weren't big but big enough for his hands and his mouth so he was good with that. Plus, he loved it when she wore her tank tops. There was just something about a woman's neck that he loved.

"Mr. Jones, so are we going to exchange numbers or not? I'm running late for my next class."

That brought him out of his daydream and he was hoping she didn't notice,"Sure why not. You're of age and it's just about math."

He knew he was lying through his teeth but what he didn't know was that Tonya had the same motive as he did, but of course, she wasn't going to let him know what her motives were. She was hoping that she could seduce him, while he wasn't wanting to claim her and make her his sex slave. Tonya had no idea what type of man Mr. Jones was better known in the BDSM community as Master Joe. He had been a Dominant since he was in his early 30's and didn't reach Master status until recently and it was only because he was raised in the community, thanks to his parents. He actually loved his role and loved helping women find their submissive sides. He never kept a sub long and it was because he never really clicked with any of them, but he felt something for Tonya. She was just a simple girl.

They exchanged numbers and she was on her way to her next class. He had to sit down so he could catch his breath and tried his hardest to get the image of her kneeling in front of him naked out of his mind before his next class came in, but it was extremely hard.

"Damn her,'' he thought." I bet she dresses that way on purpose to just tease all of the guys but she doesn't seem like that type. Damn, he couldn't figure her out and it drove him crazy."

As she walked to her next class, she looked down at the paper he handed her, and it was his real number. She almost screamed when she saw that he wrote his first name on there as well, because she was hoping to get as personal as possible with him.

The next day, Tonya didn't wake up early, since it was technically the first day of summer. She was hoping she could just lay around the house, stay in her PJs and watch Netflix all day but she knew her mom wouldn't allow her to do that, unless she told her mom the truth, hopefully she would understand. She just couldn't tell her what her real plans were.

Tonya walked into her parents kitchen with just her PJ shorts and a tank top on, "Mom, Dad. Can I stay home today? Yesterday was a long day and I just want to stay home and relax today."

Mom and Dad looked at her and then looked at each other.

"You're 18 now. You can make your own choices, but please try to find a summer job so you are not just sitting around the house all summer" Mom said as she walked towards the door.

"Love you" Tonya yelled as her parents rushed out of the house.

Tonya started jumping up and down after they walked out of the door. This was the first time her parents have ever left her home alone and it's really going to help her seduce Mr. Jones. She started taking pictures around the house of her thong while bent over the couch, her panty covered pussy with her legs spread out on the couch,and her tank top barely covering her nipples. She was hoping these would be enough to get Mr. Jones to fuck her and take her virginity.

She walked up to her room and sent him a text: Hey

He sent one back quickly: Hey, How are you?

"I'm good, but I'm home alone and just wanted someone to talk to. All my friends are out of town at parties."

"Why didn't you go with them?"

"I don't like crowds"

"Well, that's a bummer."

She started laughing when she read that because no one uses that word anymore, but she also knew that she was horny as hell and was hoping he would help her.

"What's a real bummer is, I'm horny and alone"

He was standing in his kitchen when he read that and his mind went crazy again.

"What the hell! She was coming onto me. Now this is going to be really easy" he thought with an evil grin.

He texted her back, "How do you want me to help?"

She typed out the message but was so scared to send it because she didn't know if he would think she was a freak.

"I want you to tell me what to do and tell me when I can cum."

She finally hit send and held her breath the whole time until he answered her.

He messaged her back, "Are you sure?"

"Yes, Daddy, I'm sure."

He read that and he knew that she had watched too much porn or listened too much to her friends for her to respond like that.

"Take a picture of your pussy without panties on. I want to see."

She read that and froze where she was standing in her bedroom.

"What?" she thought, but she is the one that asked for it, so she better do as she is told if she plans on fucking him.

She took her panties off and spread eagle on her bed and took a picture of her pussy then hit send.

"Good Girl. I wish I could eat your pussy right now. I'd make you cum so hard."

"Be careful with me Mr. Jones, I'm still a virgin."

He had to read her last text three times before he texted her back, "Really?"

"Yes, really. Only hands that ever touched my pussy are my own."

"Do you own any toys?"

"Just my vibtator"

"I want you to send me a video of the vibrator on your clut,but you can't cum. If you don't know how to stop it you're about to learn how now."

She set her phone up to where she could have her legs spread wide so he could really see all of her. She reached down between her legs and she was dripping wet. Was he telling her what to do, turning her on that much? OMG. He wants a video and her pussy is already this wet for him. How could she already be this turned on and he hasn't ever touched her.

He messaged again, "Is my video done yet?"

He was starting to get aggravated and she didn't want to make him mad.

"I'm trying to set up my phone. It's a pain."

"You better hurry if you ever want to touch this" he sent a picture of his cock in his hand.

Tonya started drooling and wished she could be with him at that moment. She'd always wanted to know what a guy's cock felt like in her mouth. She saw it too many times in her porns but she still wanted to try it.

She texted him: Looks good enough to lick and suck.

"Send me my video and I might let you do more than that."

She pushed the record on her phone and put her little vibrator on her clit. It sent chills through her body and she knew if she kept it there then she was going to cum so she moved it real quick, then she did it again. After she sent him the video, she felt horny and naughty at the same time. She was sexting with her teacher, and it was a major turn on to her.

He was watching the video and started stroking his cock slowly, wishing that she was there to put that virgin pussy of hers to work. It had been at least 6 months, since he's gotten laid and jacking off isn't cutting it anymore. He was still confused by Tonya's behavior, but then he thought about it.

He texted her: "Put the vibrator in your pussy and cum for me, Slave."

After he hit send he realized what he put at the end of it, Oh shit.

Tonya read it and it turned her on, thinking of her pussy belonging to him and him constantly using her, but she didn't realize it went even farther than that.

"Do I need to start calling you Master?"

"Not yet but you will."

She put the vibrator in her pussy and turned it on and after a few minutes, "OMG. OMG. I'm going to cummm."

Her legs started shaking and she soaked her blanket with her cum. She hit send on the video and was trying to catch her breath.

"I love watching you cum. Especially if it's because of me."

She blushed when she read that but had to tell him the truth, "I'm came 4 times today imaging being with you"

"Before that happens, we are going to have to talk because of some of the things i'm into"

"Okay. When do you want to meet? My parents are gone for the day and it's just me."

"How about we go out to lunch and actually talk, Tonya. I love the videos and pictures but I need more than that from whoever I'm with."

Tonya read those words and she was kinda hurt, but she understood. He was a grown man and she needed to respect his wishes.

"Yes, Sir. Is there any certain way you want me to dress?"

As he read that, his cock twitched just a little and it put a huge smile on his face. He might not have to train her too much after all.

"Wear your usual and meet me at Tony's Pizza,we can talk there"

"Yes Sir."

She sat her phone down and she was a little disappointed. She was hoping she could get him to come over and fuck her while her parents were gone but he wanted to talk. Why in the world did he want to talk?

She pulled up to Tony's Pizza and saw him inside already. Damn, was he hot as hell. She walked into the building and sat down in front of him.

"Hi, How are you?" She said as she sat down and she noticed that he was staring at her since she walked in.

"I'm doing a lot better now that you are here."

"Why did you want to talk, Mr. Jones?"

"Please, call me Joe and the reason why is because I don't live a normal lifestyle and I don't want you to get into something you can't handle."

"I'm a big girl. I can handle myself."

"Well, how about tonight I will show you what I mean, but I hope you are ready for it."

"Is there anything special that I will need to wear for this?"

"Just make sure that you wear a sexy bra and thongs because you won't be wearing any clothes other than those and for the night you belong to me."

"What do you mean "belong" to you?"

"Have you ever heard of the BDSM community?"

"Yes but isn't that 50 Shades of Grey stuff."

He shook his head, "I'm going to show you how dangerous but exciting it can be, but that's only if you trust me?"

She looked up at him, "Why would I not trust you?"

He stood up and told her that he would pick her up at 8 at her house so he could talk to her mom. He didn't want to be rude, but he definitely wasn't going to tell the mother how old he was. As he walked away, he looked back to see that she was watching his every move and he had already figured out that tonight would show him if he would be able to keep Tonya or not.

He walked up to Tonya's door, and her mom answered, "Hi, Mrs. Howard. I'm Joe. I met your daughter yesterday at Tony's Pizza. I'm visiting from out of town."

"Tonya, told us about meeting you yesterday, and we are glad to see her go out with someone besides her girlfriends all the time. Where are you two going?"

"I'm just taking her to go see a Magic show. It's playing in the city so it might be late before I can get her home."

"Oh, she doesn't have a curfew anymore, but Tonya, remember, to be quiet if you come in late"

"Yes mom" Tonya yelled from up the stairs.

She started walking down the stairs and in her blue jeans with her tank top. He was staring and drooling at the same time, but he caught himself before she reached the bottom.

"You look pretty, Tonya."

"Thank you, Joe"

She smiled after she said his first name, and tried not to giggle, but he heard her. He smiled up at her and reached her arm around her waist to help her through the doorway. Once her mom closed the front door, his hand went straight down to her ass, and he cupped her whole left butt cheek.

He whispered in her ear, "I've always wanted to grab your ass."

She smiled and leaned sideways, "I'll let you play with it later."

He slapped her on the ass and told her to get in the car. They drove for what seemed like forever, since the club they were going to was way out of the city. They pulled up to a house and she was wondering what they were doing there.

"You wanted to see what BDSM was like. Come on in and welcome, my home away from home."

She looked up at him as they walked into the door, "No strip to your bra and thongs, Dungeon Master's rules."

"Dungeon Master?"

"A Dungeon Master is someone who controls all of the play, activities, and rules of the house. They also make sure that everyone is being safe, but in this instance, I just want to see you in your bra and thong."

She looked at him stunned for a second and then realized that he was the Dungeon Master, and he wanted to see her. She stood there for a minute before she got the courage to do as she was told and she started stripping in front of him. By now, she knew her thongs were soaked and she was worried about him seeing.

He grabbed her hand away from her blue jeans and got behind her so he could take them off for her. As he pulled them down, he could smell her, and he already knew that she was turned on but now was his chance to be able to feel it.

He got her blue jeans to her ankles but left them there. He slid his hand up the back of her right calf and up her leg, then she felt his finger rubbing on the outside of her panties.

"Feels like my Slave is already ready to be used."

He outlined her pussy lips with the tip of his finger and she tried her hardest not to cum while standing there, but her legs were getting weaker by the second. He pulled her panties to the side and outlined her slit and then shoved two fingers inside of her and started thrusting in and out of her.

"Cum Slut."

As soon as he said that she let go and her whole body started to shake. He had a hold of her and didn't allow her to fall. He sat her down in one of the chairs,

"Did you enjoy that, Slut?"

She looked up at him, "Yes, Sir, I did."

He slapped her across the face, "Good, because all you are is holes and I'm going to use all of them."

She felt her pussy get wetter, and then they walked into the big room. It was filled with benches, whips, chains, handcuffs, vibrators, dildos, and even things she's never seen before. Upon seeing everything she stopped in her tracks and Joe could tell that she was scared.

"It's a lot to take in at first, isn't it?"

He grabbed her hand and sat her down on one of the couches in the living room that was transformed into a stage area. There was this big wooden X and a table with all kinds of whips, floggers, clamps, and vibrators on the stage. The music wasn't too loud but there were a lot of people that she didn't know talking and dancing.

The music stopped and Joe walked in the room but he was wearing different clothes now. Now he had on a suit and a tie. As he got on the stage, everyone stopped talking and focused on him.

"Ladies and Gentleman, We all have had a long week and this is the one place that we can be ourselves so how about we get the party started. First, we have Master Charles and Lulu demonstrating impact play with a flogger."

He walked off the stage and walked over to her. He grabbed her collar and pulled her to her knees.

"While we are here. You can't sit on the furniture unless I say so. Do you understand?"

"Yes, Sir, I understand."

He patted her on the head and stroked her hair, to which she leaned into his hand, and she didn't realize how much she loved it. Just that small gesture made her heart melt. He looked down at her and knew he had her in his hands.

The demonstration started and every time she heard the flogger hit Lulu's skin it made her jump.

"Would you like to try that?"

"Yes, Sir"

He stood up and walked up to Master Charles and talked to him for a minute before he walked back to her.

"Charles said he will be more than happy to put you up there next but you have to be completely nude."

"I understand that, Sir."

He patted her on the head, "Is my girl getting brave on me?"

"Yes, Sir."

He had a huge smile on his face, when he watched Charles attach her to the cross. He really wanted to see the red marks across her ass and wished he could play with her but not yet. He wanted to make her wait a little longer.

Tonya was now attached to the cross, naked in front of him and people she didn't know. She was trying not to shake from being cold and knowing that she was about to be spanked by someone she didn't know.

She felt a hand caress her ass and she knew it was him. His fingers slowly kneaded her ass and his fingers found her pussy. He made slow circles on her clit and she tried to move but she was bound.

"Now you are definitely at my mercy and can't do anything about it." he said with a hint of evil.

He added more pressure just so he could see her squirm.

"Can I cum please, Sir? she begged.

"Do you think you deserve it?"

"Yes, Sir, I think I do."

He slammed his fingers inside of her and he found her hymen. She did tell the truth and God did he want to take it from her but not yet.

He played with her g-spot and made her squirt all over the floor and all over herself.

"I will train you to please me with your body."

She felt her body get hot with his words and she knew that she would do anything he told her to do. All she could do was smile at him and relax into the cross.

12