The Substitute

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He patted her head and released her from her binds and slowly sat her down on the couch. He got her a blanket and wrapped it around her shoulders.

"Are you okay?"

"Yes Sir I am"

They stayed a little while longer and watched Master Charles demonstrate with a few other subs, but never moved off of the couch until Mistress Joan walked over to them.

"Hi Mistress Joan. Wasn't expecting you here this evening."

"I decided to come and see this new little slave of yours that you were training."

Joe had Tonya kneel on the floor in front of him so that Mistress Joan could sit down beside him.

"You have her trained pretty well, if she already knows to kneel on the floor in front of you where you have company."

"I didn't actually have to train her. She is naturally submissive and did it on instinct"

Mistress Joan looked down and patted her on the head, "Good Girl."

Master Joe and Mistress Joan sat there and talked for another hour before they got up and started towards the door. Once they got to the entrance, a young woman handed her her clothes back and showed her to a room so she could get dressed.

Once Tonya was redressed, Joe led her to the car and let her in on the passenger side. He was still in his suit and she felt very underdressed compared to him.

"Where are we going now?" Tonya asked as they drove down the driveway.

"I am taking you home and then I'm coming back here."

"Why can't I stay with you?" Tonya whined.

"Because I said so"

Tonya crossed her arms and started to pout. She was hoping he would take her virginity already, she was tired of waiting.

A few minutes later, they pulled in front of her door and he walked around to help her out of the car. As he helped her out of the car, he whispered in her ear,

"You aren't allowed to play with yourself unless you have my permission, understand?"

She kept looking straight ahead and didn't dare to look him in the eyes when she answered since she was a little embarrassed just by his words.

"I understand, Sir."

He walked her to her door and kissed her on the cheek.

"I'll text you tomorrow." he said as he walked back to the car.

She walked into the house, walked up to her room and closed the door. She sprawled out onto her bed and she could still feel when he played with her clit. It started throbbing again the more she thought about it but she knew she couldn't play unless he gave her permission too. She knew it was going to drive her crazy so she decided to grab her phone and send him a text.

"Sir, Can I please play? My clit is throbbing."

Her phone rang a few minutes later, "Only if you video it for me"

She read the text message twice before she responded, "Do I have to?"

"Yes you have to. Your body and orgasms belong to me."

She sent him a text back, "Yes Sir, I understand."

She put the phone down on her bedside table and went to take a shower. As soon as the water hit her skin it was on fire, she turned around and almost forgot about the abuse he put her ass through. She could feel the scratch marks from his nails on her ass and her inner thighs. As she felt the marks, she could feel her pussy throb from the thought of his hands on her and using her for his own pleasure.

She got out of the shower and the cool air hit between clit and she almost came. What in the hell was wrong with her? How could she be turned on by a man that hasn't really touched her?

She grabbed her phone and started googling BDSM. She found all kinds of things that intrigued her and others that were a major no. As she searched, she found the word Slave. That's what he called her in his first text message, wasn't it? As she read the article, she realized that that was who she was. So she wasn't weird? Her friend's used to say that she was weird because she would always do what she was told to do, but that's how her mom was too. Now she knows that there is a place for her and that she's just different from her friend's, but she was okay with that. She then found the word Master and figured out that Joe was definitely a Master and it was because of the way he carried himself. Could that be the reason why she was so attracted to him?

She sat her phone back down when she noticed that it was midnight, and she knew that she needed to get some rest. She got stripped down to just her thongs and got under her comforter. Really wishing he was there touching her, she started trying not to play, but she remembered what he said, she got up to set up her phone so she could video herself.

She sat it on the end of her bed and got her vibrator out of her bedside drawer. She looked at the camera as she turned it on and placed it on her clit, then started thrusting it in and out of her pussy. She started moaning and saying his name the closer she got to climaxing, as soon as she came, she squirted all over her comforter. Once her legs stopped shaking, she crawled to the end of her bed to turn the video off, and almost fell off of the bed.

She laid at the end of her bed trying to catch her breath, when a text came through, "That was so hot, Baby Girl."

She sent him a message back, "My orgasms belong to you, Sir"

The next morning, she walked into the kitchen to get herself something to drink, and her parents were sitting at the table.

"How was your night, Sweetheart?" her dad asked her while looking down and reading the newspaper.

Remembering back, all Tonya could do was smile and say, "It was good, Daddy."

She walked over to the refrigerator and didn't think about the marks on her ass. She could feel eyes on her so she looked behind her and caught her dad staring at her ass with a huge smile on his face. She didn't know what that was about but she could almost guarantee that her father was lusting after her.

She decided to get dressed and go hang out with her friends so she called Lisa. They ended up at the mall and looking for guys, but Tonya wasn't in the mood to look for guys. What she wanted was to buy cute bras and thongs so she could show them to Joe the next time they go out together. She was hoping that it would be soon, because she was really horny.

Lisa must have sensed that something was wrong because she turned around and grabbed Tonya's ass.

"Is someone a little sexually frustrated?"

"Leave me alone, Lisa."

"Oh, I'm not making fun of you. The one thing I never told any of you is that I'm bisexual, and you are very beautiful. I love your ass and your thighs."

Lisa squeezed Tonya's ass and she could feel her pussy throb. Lisa pushed her up against the mirror and held her hands above her head. She traced the crack of Tonya's ass with her fingertips to her clit and Tonya tried her hardest not to cum on her hand.

"You aren't allowed to cum unless I say so, Do you understand me?"

Tonya tried to turn towards her and tell her about Master Joe, but Lisa stopped her.

"Master Joe said I am allowed to play with you and make you into a slut. Which I am going to have fun doing."

Tonya was shocked that she knew who Master Joe was and that she was seeing him. Lisa pinched her clit and Tonya jumped, then she did it again. Tonya's pussy was so wet and she wanted release so bad, but Lisa wasn't giving it to her.

"Can I cum please?"

"It's can I cum please, Mistress, next time and no you can't. Not yet."

Lisa moved her hand and told her to try on her clothes that were in front of her already. After an hour of being in the store, and half of it being in the dressing room; they walked out with only 4 pairs of thongs and 2 bras. When they got back to the car, Lisa turned and looked for her.

"Master Joe wants me to show you what your body is used for before he decides to take you since you are a virgin and new to the lifestyle."

"How do you know, Master Joe?"

"Him and I met when I went to his house for a party a few years ago. Mistress Joan is my aunt."

Tonya sat there with a shocked look on her face when she heard this, "I didn't know that Mistress Joan was your aunt."

"Yes, she is and she has trained me well"

Lisa handed Tonya a toy, told her to put it inside of her pussy and she wasn't allowed to take it out. Tonya noticed that they were heading for Lisa's house and not her own.

"Where are we going, Lisa?"

"My aunt wants to have fun with you and so do I." Lisa said with an evil chuckle.

Tonya stared out the window until the vibrating inside her pussy started. She started squirming and all she could hear was Lisa laughing. Tonya was so glad when she saw Lisa's house come into view, because she loved Lisa's mom, but her aunt, Mistress Joan wanted to see her.

The girls pulled into the driveway and Lisa got out, "Come on. You can't leave her waiting or she will get mad."

Tonya tried to hurry but the vibrating inside her pussy was making it hard for her to walk but she was trying her best. She finally got inside the house and she saw Mistress Joan sitting in the living room talking to Tammy, Lisa's mom.

"Hi Tonya. It's nice to see you again."

"Nice to see you again, Mistress Joan. What do I owe the pleasure of being summoned?"

"First, you are a slave, you do as I say and never ask questions. Do you understand me, slave?"

Tonya looked down, "Yes, Mistress, I am sorry."

"Now strip and get on your all fours now!"

Tonya did as she was told and she was embarrassed as hell. Especially, since Tammy and Lisa were sitting on the couch watching her.

"Mistress Joan, she still has the toy in as you requested." Lisa said while watching Tonya strip

"You are such a good slave Lisa."

Tonya got undressed and got on all fours in front of all three of the ladies and she could feel the cold air on her wet pussy. She was hoping that they couldn't see how wet she was but she knew that they could.

"Tammy, look at the little slut. Her pussy is already wet, and ready for us to play with."

Tammy got up from the couch and got in front of Tonya, "Have you ever thought about being with an older woman or is it just older men that turn you on?"

This is when Tonya noticed that Lisa's mom had her bare shaved pussy in her face and she could smell her and it was intoxicating.

"Lick my pussy now, slut."

Tonya stuck her tongue out and found her clit, she was licking her slowly until Tammy decided to sit down on the floor and shove her face into her pussy.

"Fuck my pussy with your tongue you little slut."

Tonya started fucking her pussy with her tongue and she could tell that she was close to cumming. Tammy started riding Tonya's tongue and came in Tonya's mouth.

"Swallow it all"

Tammy got up and left Tonya with her ass in the air and looking at the floor. She wasn't there long until Lisa decided to take her mom's place.

"I've always fantasized so much about this happening."

Lisa spread her legs in front of Tonya, "Make me cum"

Tonya lowered her head and started slowly sucking on Lisa's clit. Lisa started grinding her pussy on Tonya's mouth, so she decided to stick her tongue out so she could help her friend get off. She thrusted her tongue in and out of her friend's pussy and she came all over her face. Now she really looked like a slut. She had Tammy and Lisa's cum on her face now.

Mistress Joan sat down in a chair and spread her legs, "Crawl to me and make me cum, you little slut."

Tonya crawled over to Mistress Joan and started sucking on her clit.

"That's a good slut. Make me feel good."

Tonya was enjoying being able to make Mistress Joan feel good and she knows that Master Joe would be proud of her for making his friend feel good. As she was servicing Mistress Joan, Lisa came up behind her, and started sucking on her clit. She was trying her hardest not to cum, but her mouth felt so good on her pussy and she came all in Lisa's mouth and face.

"I love how you taste and smell. God, I'm going to have so much fun with you this weekend."

Tonya was still servicing Mistress Joan when she felt lube on her ass and a plug being inserted into her.

"Master Joe wants to make sure he can use all of your holes when he uses you, so we have to train your ass."

Tonya relaxed and let her insert it into her, but all she could feel was her pussy throb even more. How did she get mixed up in all of this, all she wanted was to lose her virginity to an older man.

Lisa started pulling the plug in and out of her before she replaced it with a dildo. Tonya felt the change and welcomed it when she pulled out the plug but not when she replaced it with a dildo. It almost felt like it was in her stomach and it was very uncomfortable.

Lisa started playing with her clit, hoping it would help her relax and so she could enjoy it. Tonya relaxed a little more and eventually started pushing back on the dildo because she was so close to cumming.

Tonya looked up at Mistress Joan, "Can I please cum, Mistress?"

"Make me cum first and then I'll allow you too."

Tonya started alternating between tongue fucking her and sucking on Mistress's clit until Mistress was cumming all over her face and screaming.

"You are allowed to cum now, Slut."

Little did Tonya know that Lisa was wearing a strap-on and was behind her. Lisa pulled the dildo out of her and placed more lube on her hole. She lined up behind her and slowly put the tip inside her. Lisa grabbed her hips when she tried to pull away and pulled her back on top of her fake cock.

"Fuck it. Make that pussy cum."

Tonya started thrusting back and forth on the fake cock, she was moaning really loud and knew that when she came she was going to make a mess on the floor. She came and there was a puddle underneath her but that didn't stop Lisa. Lisa kept fucking her ass and didn't let her move until her legs were shaking from cumming so much.

Tonya laid on the floor in her own mess barely able to feel her legs and her ass sore from Lisa fucking her.

"We aren't done with you yet slut. Turn over on your back and spread your legs."

Tonya did as she was told and waited for what was going to happen next but she laid there for a while before anyone paid any attention to her. She started looking around to see where they went and none of them were even in the room. She could hear voices, but couldn't make out any of the words. Then Master Joe walked into the room and she got a huge smile on her face.

"Look at my horny little virgin ass slut. Heard how much you came from Lisa fucking your ass. Hope you do the same with me because I am going to tear into you when I get my hands on you."

While, Master was standing there, Tammy walked over and sat on her face. Tonya started eating her pussy and could hear someone moan in the background. It sounded like a man, and the only man it could have been was Master Joe. Tammy moved and forced her to watch Lisa pleasure Master Joe in front of her.

"You wish that was you don't you?" Tammy said with an evil grin on her face.

"Yes, Mistress."

Tammy reached down and pinched Tonya's nipple, which made her jump but also made her pussy start to throb. Master Joe was face fucking Lisa and Tonya was getting turned on by watching him.

"It looks like someone has a voyeur fetish, Master Joe."

Joe held Lisa's head in place, slammed down the back of her throat and fed her his cum. Two thick streams of cum hit the back of her throat and he felt her gag reflexes kick it, which he loved. He loved it when she chose to swallow over breathing.

"Once they train you enough to please me then I will take you into my own bed."

12