The Subterfuge of cheating

Story Info
James And Victoria catch their spouses, then mess with them.
9.8k words
4.37
10.4k
27
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

James Hayley stood at the window, watching the rain make patterns on it. His wife's car was leaving the driveway, turning into the road. She was on her way to a two-day out-of-state business meeting.

James knew better, she was going to meet her lover, probably at a hotel less than fifty miles away. This was the second time in two and a half years that she has been unfaithful. The previous time she begged for a second chance and cut off all contact with what was now an ex-co-worker. James knew that they had no contact.

The new lover was far closer to home, David Stewart. They were close friends. James felt numb, the pain simmering. The last time nearly killed him with grief. She was an IT expert and knew how to cover her tracks electronically, but David was a trochlodyte. James borrowed David's phone to call Vanessa, his wife, as he had no network. She answered, "Hey hotness".

That was when James knew, and the gaslighting began. David and Vanessa both bludgeoned him verbally into accepting that they just joke like that. What they did not know was that James first took photos of David's chat stream with Vanessa before he gave the phone back, and he knew that it was a full-blown physical affair, about three months old.

***

James sobbed once as he watched her car leave, then his knees gave way as he crashed on the floor. The 'Why' questions flooded him. It took almost forty minutes for him to stabilize. He then checked and as suspected Vanessa had turned off her location services. James was devastated. His phone rang, Victoria, David's wife.

"Hi, Vick," his voice was thick, not hiding his grief.

"Jamie, god. You know?" her voice was barely a whisper.

"Yes."

"Can we meet, please? I cannot be alone."

"Please, I feel the same," They decided on a place.

"Jamie, turn your location services off," Victoria added.

James did, then got his helmet and leather jacket. He knew he needed to ride the Hayabusa hard to find any form of calm. He arrived before Victoria, shaking his leathers to get the rain water off. She also arrived in her biker gear and she also shook off the water first. He hugged her gently and she kissed his cheek. Her eyes were puffy, and he was sure his matched.

"When did you find out, Vick?" he asked after they sat down.

"Last week, he was ranting about you suspecting them after the way she answered. I snooped."

"As did I, I have the proof."

"Good."

"What do we do, Vick?"

Victoria looked at his handsome face, his green eyes on fire under his almost black hair, which hung to his shoulders. He was a beautiful man. She could not fathom why his wife would ever step out on him. And with David, who was nothing spectacular.

Victoria loved David, and he used to be a good man and still is apart from his infidelity. Victoria never felt the need to find anything outside her marriage, and she was sure James felt the same. James doted on Vanessa, pampering her and spoiling her, to the extent that most of their female friends were jealous of Vanessa.

"James, no idea, but I cannot be alone," She said softly, "How the hell does she walk away from you?"

"It is in her nature Vick. Undoubtedly she loves me on some level, but she just has to cheat. It is narcissistic."

"When you caught her the last time, how did she convince you?"

"Love bombing, some honesty and she also played the counselor we decided to see."

"So I can expect that?"

"Oh hell, Vick. You will not believe the lengths they go to so they can win your sympathy. She crawled around on the floor weeping, begging me. She had panic attacks and other shit. I thought it was real remorse."

"So all that was fake?"

"I don't think so, just short-lived."

"Will you take her back this time?"

"Absofuckinglutely not," James said it and he felt his mind change as he made the statement.

"I won't either, based on what I have seen on forums."

"Want lunch?" James asked.

"Please, they have a nice burger here."

They ordered and spoke, Victoria also felt her mind settle as she spoke to James, his resolve boosting hers. Later they rode to a hilltop with a view of the city, as the rain had stopped.

"James, I want revenge," she said softly.

"Me too," he agreed.

"How?"

"The mind games are the worst, and for a narcissist to feel like he has no control is torture."

"So we have an affair?" she asked with a shocked look.

"We can create the illusion, Victoria."

"Explain the illusion?"

He explained that they created a lie that each met someone.

"Loosely describe yourself to David when when he asks. She will go nuts when he tells her, thinking I am projecting my feelings for you."

James saw her smile as her mood lifted.

"James, we should also have weekends away," she added and James agreed,

"I will describe someone like me to her. We are going to fuck with them," James said

"I am glad we met today, because now I am angry, and we have a plan."

"Yes, agreed. Set up visits to your company's branches, and I will have book signings for my new novel at the same time."

"And your money?"

"I separated our finances after her first affair. I have been putting eighty percent of my earnings into a Cayman Island bank. You need to separate yours."

"But surely she could track it using your devices?" she mused, "ours is separate already."

"Not if I use an internet café. I have never accessed that account using any of my devices. She taught me a lot about hiding my activities."

"Do you think we need burners?"

"That is an absolute necessity. We get the same models as we have now, but with very different passcodes."

They sat and conspired for most of the afternoon, and Victoria felt her mind settle completely, and her feelings of absolute inferiority vanish as James validated her.

"Can I sleep at your place tonight, James?" she asked softly, hoping to not be alone.

"No, we sleep in a hotel, Victoria. This starts now. She will see the charge on my card."

"Together?"

"Yes. We respect each other because they lost respect for us."

"Okay, but I did not consider sex."

"Neither did I," he stated.

She smiled. Victoria knew that her office will love it if she offered to go out of town for them, so the out of town trips will be easy to arrange. She also liked the idea of not being near David for long periods of time, until they pull the plug.

She saw James' gentle soul under the all too clear grief. He looked at her and did not break eye contact. James saw her mouth, the perfect shape, the way her nose moves as she talks, the almost imperceptible laughter lines next to her eyes, and her almost white hair flowing past her shoulder to her lower back. He saw every detail of her blue eyes. The writer in him described her to his mind as a lover would, and he knew that respecting the boundary would be hard. They parted ways, and an hour later met up at the hotel.

"Why the hotel, James?"

"Because the detailed invoice can be viewed online, she will know I was not alone."

"You are deviant, Jamie," Victoria laughed. She took his hand and they checked in, looking like a couple. In the room, they lay on the bed and spoke of possible futures, neither ready to say they want their futures joined. Then they dressed for early dinner. Vanessa texted him that has landed and has checked into her hotel.

"I can guarantee you that the flight she supposedly took landed an hour ago. She is highly intelligent, so this timeline will track." They sat down for dinner and Victoria's phone rang thirty minutes later.

"Hey baby, how was the flight," She asked, putting it on speaker.

"Irritating, had a kid behind me acting like a rock drummer."

"Okay."

"Where are you?" he asked her.

"Just having dinner with a friend, it was a last-minute thing, he called me, saying he only had one night in town."

"He?"

"Yes, it from my modeling days, he was one of the male models."

They heard David's breathing change.

"Why did you not tell me?"

"You were in the air. Relax, honey, we are just friends, don't worry about him. He knows I am happily married."

"I don't like it, I wish I could have met him first."

"I love it when you are jealous. Baby. I hope you have a great trip." She hung up before he could reply. He texted her, and she replied.

'David, it is rude to mess with your phone at a restaurant. I will talk to you in the morning.'

She turned her phone to silent. James got a message.

'Why is your location services off?' Vanessa texted.

'It did a software upgrade or something,' James replied after ten minutes, playing dumb.

'I will turn it on remotely. I just feel safe knowing where you are.'

He watched as the phone came on, then ask for his code.

'You are at a hotel?' She texted.

'Yes, having dinner. The house felt empty.'

'Alone?'

'Yes, I called Victoria, but she is out with an old colleague.' The phone was silent for a good while, and they ordered.

'Do you know what he looks like?' Vanessa answered, it was clear David and she had a quick discussion.

'She says that he and I could be brothers. She was very excited that he called her.'

'So you did not meet him?'

'No, she was already out at two this afternoon, said she will probably only get home late. She might call me if they go for drinks.'

'Okay babe, please take care. I miss you.'

'I miss you too.'

He switched his phone off, then grinned as Victoria rejected the confirmation for location services. It would happen for the next twenty minutes, then it was clear that Vanessa gave up.

"I bet you he is now itching to come back, but he knows he will be busted if he does," James chuckled. Victoria laughed excitedly, the thrill getting to her. After dinner, they went to the room and he ordered desert for two to be delivered. They ate and chatted and then went to bed. James felt Victoria snuggle against him and then his shoulder got wet as she cried.

"We will be fine, Vick."

"I know, I just never thought I would need to hold someone other than David this badly."

"Cheaters have very little conscience until they get caught."

He kissed the top of her head, his heart was broken for her pain. They fell asleep, and James woke at eight with her still against him. He felt her breath in his neck as she breathed deeply. He lay still, wondering what would happen in the coming days, and then he had a disturbing thought, he did not want to be separated from Victoria. She started to wake, and he looked at her. She frowned, then smiled as she realized where she was.

"Morning, sleepyhead," he said softly. She kissed his cheek.

"Morning. Did you watch me sleep?" she asked sleepily.

"Yes, it was nice to see your peace."

"I do feel peace." Her brow wrinkled.

"What?"

"I ...uhm," she searched his face, "I don't want to go home, James."

"Neither do I," he answered, "So I was thinking, we play the former co-worker angle, but at some stage, we reveal that he moved here."

"Yes, James, perfect."

"And Victoria, pull the plug if it gets bad. Just know that he is now the enemy of your heart. We get our burners, but get out if it gets bad. I will pay for what you need."

"Okay, and I hope you will follow your own advice."

"I will."

"You make me feel safe," Victoria admitted, James reciprocated the sentiment.

They got up and dressed, not bothered by their near nakedness. James admired her body, with her small breasts and her almost boyish hips. She was about five-ten in height, two inches shorter than his six feet. Victoria returned his glances as she watched his lean and taut body. He moved like a warrior. She could not help but wrap her arms around him as he looked out the window at the rain outside.

He interlaced his fingers with hers on his chest and knew their boundary will not last long. He wanted her, and it felt like an old feeling. The way her hard nipples bore into his back told him it was mutual, and she gently stroked his hand with her thumb.

They ordered breakfast and ate whilst planning. They bought the phones where they would be spotted by David's colleagues and it worked. Victoria acted nervous and shady. She introduced James as Brad. David's friend, Randy, quizzed James but was frustrated as James shut him down. After lunch, they parted ways with a long hug and him kissing her head.

"Just be strong, Vick," he whispered, and then she kissed his cheek before walking to her car. They were sure Randy was watching. He drove home and started to write, real-life was triggering new ideas. Vanessa came home and hugged him, then kissed him softly.

"Hi, baby," she said he kissed her deeply and greeted her back. He knew that mind-blowing sex was on the cards because she now felt guilty, or thrilled. She went for a shower and he texted Victoria on the burner phones.

'He will give the best sex for a long time, take it and enjoy it.'

'Okay, Jamie, will it help?'

'Yes, because refusing him will set off red flags."

'And you?'

'She has already started preparing for a good fuck.'

'I am jealous,' she replied

'I might also be a little jealous,' James answered, knowing it was the truth.

'Thanks, James, I mean it.'

'Start hiding your phones.'

'Okay.'

'We need to create a text string between the burners and our regular phones. Save me as Brad.'

'Save me as Tammy.'

They quickly started to text each other's regular phones from the burners, then deleted the messages. They flirted a little as she slipped into the role of Tammy.

'I like it, James,'

'What, Tams?'

'How comfortable we are.'

'Agreed. I have won the lottery with your friendship, Tammy.'

James heard Vanessa come down the stairs and he made sure she caught him deleting the texts.

"What are you doing babe?" she asked, a slight frown on her face.

"Just some cleaning up of old texts. I am taking your advice to not be an electronic hoarder."

"Good."

They ordered dinner to be delivered and chatted.

"I stayed at the hotel, Ness, we drank a little too much and I had the bike."

"So you met her guy?"

"He indeed is a friend, Ness. And she was right, we could almost be twins. He has shorter hair though, and a little taller."

"So he is pretty?"

"He is undeniably handsome, but she liked that I was there. I am sure she was just a little worried."

"Why?"

"They have a romantic history."

"Okay, so she wanted you there to make sure she stays in line?"

"That was my feeling. She drank more than me, but she had the car."

They headed for the bedroom and Vanessa blew his mind in bed. James loved her body, and he still loved her. He lay back as her lips traveled his body, sucking his hardon into her mouth, then crawling over him. He groaned as she impaled herself slowly, rotating her hips as he felt her pussy swallow him. She orgasmed violently the moment her clit mashed against his pubic bone.

He held her by her butt as she stopped spasming, then he started to flex upwards into her, barely moving his cock in and out of her, but his base was hard against her clit and she soon groaned loudly as she came again. James flipped them over and started to speed up, using all eight of his inches, from tip to base. Vanessa was alive under him as she dragged at him to get all of him into her. Her mouth hungered for his and his orgasm exploded into her as his tip touched her cervix.

"Please, James, I need more."

James obliged and gave more, swallowing her groans as she started to cum almost continuously. She was hungry for him, and he did not care that she was drawing blood from scratching his back. He fucked her hard and she took all of it. Eventually, they ran out of steam.

"Fuck, James, that was incredible."

"It was, Ness."

"Will we be okay now? You did not hold back as you did since....."

"I didn't. We are getting there, Ness." She snuggled against him and he wondered how Victoria was going. In his mind, he had been fucking Victoria, not his wife.

***

Victoria screamed out yet another orgasm on David's tongue. He was worshipping her body, and Victoria loved that his face was buried in her pussy, she didn't have to see it. Then he rose over her and sank into her. Victoria kissed him softly, realizing she would need to pretend. He started to move in her. David was reverent, the way she loved it. He treated her like porcelain and she started to ride the wave of pleasure. She wondered how it would be with James, and realized it did not matter, only that it was James. She wished she could tell him how she felt, but understood why he set the boundary. In her loins, the fire started again and she soon blew over her limits of pleasure as David unloaded in her. James was right, the sex was amazing, and Victoria hated the reason why.

She also allowed her mind to freely explore her suppressed feeling for James. She had felt an instant attration, and it was because of the way he looked at her. She knew he was studying her like a writer, but to her it felt like he saw into her soul, and approved of her. The last few days around him confirmed it for her. James saw into her, because he wanted to.

***

David cornered Victoria during the following week, saying that his co-worker saw her with a man, having lunch.

"Fucksakes, David, I was having lunch with a friend, what the fuck is with the twenty questions? If you want to accuse me of cheating, then fucking do it." Victoria did not have to act out of anger, she was pissed.

"Sorry, babe, I was just wondering."

"Well, take your paranoid mind and wonder somewhere else. Check my phone, but know that it will piss me off."

"No need, sorry babe." David backed down.

Later Victoria texted James' burner from hers, relaying the conversation. He complimented her and said that he will now definitely have his guard up because she presented a red flag by blame-shifting it back on him. He heard Vanessa come in, and she sat down with a frown.

"What is it, Ness?"

"The hotel bill, James. Were you alone?"

"Yes, Victoria and Brad went home, I did not want to risk it so I slept over because I was rather pickled. Why do you ask?"

"Nothing baby, I trust you."

The next day Vanessa met David for lunch, making sure there was no hint of intimacy.

"Something is up, David. He says he was alone in the hotel room, but he double charged. He ordered for two people."

"Is he stepping out?"

"Not James, David. He is not that guy."

"Well, Randy saw Victoria with what seems to be James, having lunch."

"James told me that Brad, the friend she spoke of looks like they could be brothers."

"Randy said his name was Brad, and they seemed quite intimate when this guy saw her off, kissing on the cheek and everything."

"Fuck, David, that is bad. James said she had a romantic history too."

"She turned the fucking argument back on me when I asked."

"Another bad thing. We need to bug their phones."

"I will get hers to you, so you can set it up. But I cannot get into it, she changed the passcode."

"James also did the same. I am now getting very paranoid." They sat in silence, stewing in their doubts.

***

The next few days James and Victoria just texted, then deleted the texts, and also randomly turned their location services off for a few hours at a time. They were in a full-blown emotional affair now, and they were not acting. Neither said it, but they felt it.

James made peace with his growing feelings for Victoria. They prepared for the first trip. James was going to Seattle, Victoria to Miami, at least, that was what David and Vanessa believed. James left a day earlier and turned his location services off at the airport. Victoria did the same and they met in New York. James did have book signings, and Victoria did have work, but they also spent most of their days together.

They rode the ferries and water taxi's just for fun. James knew the boundary was toast when the stood on the observation deck of the Empire State building. She realized he was scared of heights as he stood behind her. She scared him and he grabbed her to tickle her, but their faces moved toward each other and they kissed. There was no doubt, both wanted this. James pulled back and drowned in her eyes.