The Subterfuge of cheating

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

'He loves his wife, stood by her through the worst betrayal. I am not sure he will ever be an option. Had James and I been single things might've happened.'

'Okay, come to my place in Miami. That is if you want a week away from his shit.'

'Tempting, I might bring James because that makes David feel safe. He is over David's bull shit. He thinks David tried to move in on his wife.'

'It sounds like a convoluted mess that side. And James will always be welcome.'

'It normally becomes convoluted when cheating is exposed, and I am inclined to agree with James, that David and Vanessa were heading for something.'

'James and Tammy?' Brad asked.

'Now that would be an amazing match.'

'I agree. Look, Vick. I will not pressure you. If you choose your marriage I will not interfere.'

'Thanks, I know you won't. Men like you are rare.'

'Good night Vick'

***

Victoria picked up her burner and became Tammy.

'Hey, beautiful human,' She texted

'Hey Tams, I was just thinking of you.'

'Tough day?'

'Just a tough conversation. I seem stuck on my progress. She does not see it as an issue.'

'You cannot let anyone dictate and devalue your feelings. She does not understand the impact on your emotions. There is nothing rational about it.'

'Can we meet up when you are back in town?'

'Yes.'

'Victoria is really happy that Brad has a place ten minutes away. She says she visits him almost every second day when he is in town.'

'Those two are sweet together, too bad she is married.'

'Yep, she is fed up though.'

'Clearly, Vick and you are definitely compatible.'

'We are good friends, and yes, I would not say no to her.'

'And Brad?'

'She likes him more than me.'

'So, given things are in place, consider me?'

'I really cannot think like that right now.'

'Sorry, my friend. But just know I am here, and will not force you.'

'If I make a decision you will know. If I leave I will pursue you.'

James heard Vanessa approach and he deleted the text stream.

"Want some coffee, James?"

"Yes, I will go and make." James put his phone on the desk and got up, "Wait here babe, I will bring the coffee."

James walked out, then looked back in. Vanessa was on his phone already. He checked his burner, Victoria had sent him a message.

'She just texted me to fuck off, well Tammy must fuck off.'

'Roll with it. We have stirred the pot tonight.'

'Yes, David is throwing stuff around. This is fun.'

'Yep. Ask her how she knows what we talk about. Ask her if she bugged my phone.'

James grinned. He heard Vanessa groan in anger and he laughed softly. He made the coffee and carried it to the study. Vanessa was in a dour mood, but she smiled as she took her coffee.

"What bites, babe?" he asked.

"Just an idiot who does not know their boundaries."

"Okay, want me to handle it?"

"No, I am okay."

"Perhaps we should have a barbecue this weekend with David and Victoria."

"Yes, James, that is a good idea."

***

Sunday James and Victoria did little to hide how close they were. When they sat down for lunch Victoria quickly sat next to James, blocking Vanessa, then acted very affectionate. Vanessa blew up royally at him after David and Victoria left. She said he was embarrassing her, acting like a teenager with Victoria. James asked what he did wrong, then started to explain every action, gaslighting the hell out of Vanessa. Later Victoria texted him. She had the same conversation, and she threw David out of the bedroom because he disrespected her. James looked in on Vanessa, and she was furiously texting. He returned to the study and started to text Victoria.

'I enjoyed today, Vick. I know what it looked like but I really could get into it. Vanessa is doing everything, but I cannot help the feeling that it is conscious. Her subconscious does not want to do nice things for me.'

'I did notice. Will she change?'

'No. I now suspect she was far more broken up at being caught than the fact that she destroyed me.'

'Do you want her to change?'

'Yes, I do love her somehow, but it is not reciprocated. I just feel somewhere another man is getting the best version of Vanessa. My best version appears when I am away with you.'

'That sucks, and I am getting the same feel about David. Someone else is getting all the honey. I also feel better with you, James.'

***

They switched to the burners. James could hear Vanessa having a mini-breakdown at what they had just texted.

'I am putting a timer on it, Victoria. I have no peace anymore.'

'Yeah, they are not slowing down James. And I care about you.'

'I do care deeply for you as well, Vick.'

'In two weeks I have a Dallas trip.'

'I can swing it that we go together again.'

'Just us, I just feel Tammy and Brad are done.'

'I am fine with that, Victoria, we kill their persona's in Dallas.'

'I hear the fuck nut moving. Maybe I will make peace, but he said some very shitty things about you.'

'Lunch tomorrow?' James asked.

'Yes, the burger place.'

James walked to the lounge again, and Vanessa was still furiously texting.

"Can I make you coffee, Ness?" she looked at him, then nodded, joining him in the kitchen.

"David is pissed at Victoria because of the way you two were."

"She did let me know. We discussed if we crossed boundaries."

"And?"

"We both feel that you two are overreacting, especially David."

"Why him?"

"She told me that he got right into my character. That is why she is pissed."

"David is within his rights."

"She believes he had an emotional affair with you, Vanessa. He fucked up, and hurt her. She will cut him no slack."

"But we just flirted a little."

"She saw some of the messages. I am willing to let it go, but she is right there, in the pain. She is rather done with his shit."

"Will she leave him?"

"Yes, unless he stops his shit. He is fucking arrogant. Tell him what you do for us because I really appreciate it."

"You do? It just sometimes feels so futile."

"I do, and I know some of it is hard for you."

"Do you believe I love you?" Vanessa asked, apprehensive.

"In most ways, yes, Vanessa. I believe that will improve too. This is why I am not focussing on your and David's shitstorm."

"Thanks, I will talk to him. She is overreacting."

"Thanks, babe, and I am sorry if what we did undermine your trust. But what you saw was the real relationship. For Vick and me that is normal, we are best friends."

"Okay, James. Can we go to bed?"

"Sure."

***

The next day James and Victoria turned their location services off, then rode to the restaurant. He ignored Vanessa's messages as they laughed about the fact that David and Vanessa were having a hard time now.

"I overheard him moaning to Vanessa."

"Yeah, I told her to tell him what is required, that you think he had an emotional affair."

"I am enjoying it. And they still think we do not know."

"I told her you read some of the texts, but I am letting it go because I want the marriage to work."

"Liar," Victoria chuckled.

They ate then rode to the hilltop again. This time they lay in the grass and kissed. They turned their location services on. Vanessa called.

"Hey, Ness."

"You are quite far outside the city."

"Yeah, we found this lookout point, it has a beautiful view. Pin it, you have to come here to see it."

"Okay. I spoke to David, and he understands why Victoria is pissed. We also decided to cut contact for a while, because you are also struggling. I cannot burden you any more than you are already carrying."

"Thanks, Ness. I love you for that, considering me."

"How is Vick?"

"Calm, we spoke some."

James rolled his eyes as he fought the need to dump the phone and go after Victoria's mouth as she kissed his neck, then lifted his shirt and kissed his upper body. James slid his hand under her shirt and then gently rolled her nipples. She lifted her shirt and rose over him, feeding him her nipples as he spoke on the phone.

"James, are you still there?" Vanessa asked.

"Yes, babe. Want me to swing by your office?"

"No need. Say hi to Victoria."

"Okay."

James rolled a nipple between his tongue and top teeth, and Victoria moaned.

"Okay, See you at home."

Vanessa ended the call and James flipped Victoria, then went after her nipples with serious intent., then he kissed her softly.

"I love you so much, Victoria. If we met before marriage we would not have had this shit."

"I agree, my love."

She caressed his cheek, and they let their emotions go. They were in love. They set up the next week for Dallas. Vanessa and David seemed a lot more reluctant to let them go, because of the closeness they have seen between James and Vanessa. They could not protest without revealing the spyware. In Dallas James and Victoria left their phones in the room most of the time. They had a single room, and they both dutifully let their spouses know.

"They are sharing a bed?!" David yelled when Vanessa let him know.

"I fucking know, David. It is driving me crazy. Their markers are on top of each other, so the phones are right next to each other."

"Are they fucking?"

"I don't know, there are no texts. And they are both texting Tammy and Brad."

"I want to meet this fucking Brad."

"He lives here, in the city."

"Can you track their numbers?" Vanessa did that and felt her blood drain. Both Brad and Tammy traced to Dallas too. They were being lied to by James and Victoria and Vanessa was realizing the absolute extent of the lies. She called James, and he denied seeing Tammy.

"She is pinging off the same tower as you James, she is close." Vanessa snapped.

"Ness, she is not fucking here, okay. Please fucking stop your spying, or I stop sharing my location!" James shouted, then kissed Victoria.

"Okay, James, I am sorry for doubting you."

"Look Ness, if I see her I will let you know."

"Will you do that?"

"Yes." James hung up.

"James, I want you in my life," Victoria said after some serious kissing happened.

"Do we pull the plug?"

"Yes, I want to spend every night in your arms, my love."

"My love? Fuck that sounds so good," He looked at her, into the abyss of what he now clearly sees as love, "I love you, Victoria."

She teared up, realizing what it took for him to say those words. He called Vanessa back.

"Hey Ness, you were right, they are here. It seems like Brad and Tammy might be starting something. We are having dinner with them."

"Okay, babe. Thanks for letting me know."

"Pleasure. Victoria snores."

"I do not asshole!" Victoria yelled. Vanessa laughed and they hung up. James pulled Victoria down on the bed again and they kissed softly. She watched his face as he touched her face, his absolute fascination with her, and she never felt more beautiful.

***

After returning home both filed for divorce. Brad and Tammy being in a relationship gave David and Vanessa false bravado, and they were not very successful at hiding their shenanigans. They put an investigator on David and then had them served at a lodge, both wrapped in sheets as they had just finished fucking. James and Victoria flew to Africa the same day for a three-week safari. They returned via Nice, the first night in Nice James and Victoria made love for the first time.

James undressed Victoria and kept his lips on her body. Victoria knew what it was like to have her pussy eaten in a very good way, but James was without equal. He made her ride the wave of ecstasy for an hour, then she felt him push into her. She screamed out an orgasm for the first time as her emotions took over when she looked into his eyes, knowing that right now she was loved like never before. James slowly pumped her, catching her little moans in his mouth. James had no idea a married woman could be so tight and saw her respond to him as if it was her first time. He came deep inside her and just kept going. They saw the sun come up as he flooded her the last time. They both knew they had never had it as good.

"Jamie?" Victoria had a worried look on her face. His cock was still deep in her.

"Yes, my eternal love?"

"I stopped my birth control."

"Good, I also want kids, your kids."

After a week in Nice, they went home and walked into the hurricane of emotions. Neither budged.

"Vanessa, you were served whilst naked with David. You begged me, told me you changed. Told me how desperate you were for me to love you, and then you do that?" James said firmly to Vanessa, who was weeping as she spoke.

"Please, James, do not do this. I cannot be without you."

"You can, you and David fucked for five months with no regard for Victoria and myself."

"I am sorry, we knew what we were doing was wrong."

"Then why do it. Everything meant nothing to you. Vick caught me."

"What do you mean, she caught you?"

"Tammy never existed, it was Victoria, and Brad was me. We knew you two were eavesdropping."

"So you were not having an affair?"

"I was." James watched as the realization hit her.

"Victoria?"

"Yes. As they say, always the one you do not expect. I love her desperately, and she loves me. There is no way I am coming back to our marriage, not now I have tasted the true bliss of respect. Go fuck David, you two fit well. He looked me in the eyes as I bared my soul, then drove to you and shoved his cock into you. Neither of you gives a fuck."

James turned and walked, the last of his stuff loaded in the moving truck. He rode the bike to a lodge, where a very worried Victoria ran and almost hugged him off the bike. He pulled his helmet off and they kissed softly.

"David crawled on the floor, mewling like a baby. It was pathetic." Victoria laughed softly.

"She didn't, but she also knows about us."

"As does David." They walked in and Victoria stripped him, then mounted him in the bedroom. They made love for almost an hour, then she lay down on his chest.

***

They got married the day both their divorces became final, with Vanessa and David still begging. They moved to New York the next week, changing their numbers, completely going off social media.

David and Vanessa did end up getting married and cheated on each other constantly. Vanessa had three kids with three different fathers, none were David's. He also had four kids with his affair partners.

James and Victoria had four children, two girls who looked like her and two boys who looked like him.

He wrote another novel, called Unplanned Joy.