The Suburban Mom Pt. 03

Story Info
Marcia samples Croatian delicacies.
6.6k words
4.63
10.8k
14

Part 3 of the 13 part series

Updated 07/09/2023
Created 06/14/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Chapter 8

Marcia wanted Alyssa to stay longer, but Alyssa knew it was too dangerous. Also, even for a first time, it had been super intense and she was a little concerned that Marcia would become too attached to her too quickly. Married women were the most fun to introduce to the delights of lesbian love, but they were also the most volatile group, Alyssa had found. Marcia would need sensitive handling until she had found her feet.

After Alyssa had left, Marcia made herself a cup of hibiscus tea and sat at the kitchen table. It was past two o'clock in the morning. Connor wouldn't be back until around noon most probably. The boys had soccer practice in the morning and she was undecided whether she'd drop them off and leave to do some errands that really needed doing or whether she'd stay. If she stayed, she knew it would only be to see Vesna. Would she have the courage to suggest they met for a coffee? Would she still find her attractive? The answer to the second question came to her in the form of a distinct feeling of light-headedness and a tingling between her legs.

When she arrived, it was raining; not hard, but steadily enough to require an umbrella. Marcia decided to leave, but Aidan begged her to stay for the first part of the practice. His group would be demonstrating some of the skills they had learned during the course so far and some of the other parents would be there. Marcia accordingly made her way to the side of the field and got into conversation with a couple of the fathers, neither of whom she liked very much, and each of whom had tried hitting on her on previous occasions.

She was about to head back to the car when Vesna appeared as if out of nowhere and asked her if she'd like to take shelter in the administration building. Her heart skipped a beat and she dithered a while (partly because that was her genuine reaction, partly because she didn't want to appear too keen) before saying that that would be nice. Once inside, she found a place to unfurl her umbrella and let it dry, and followed Vesna into an office at the end of the building. She almost found herself asking Vesna if she wanted her to close the door before she pulled herself together and took the seat offered her by the Croatian.

The building had central heating and the room was quite warm. Vesna took off the sweatshirt she was wearing to reveal a maroon T-shirt, which was neatly tucked into her grey sweatpants. Marcia's attention, though, was attracted by the two stud-like swellings that were straining against the cotton of the Croat's T-shirt. Whereas before last night she would have looked away immediately with a look of embarrassment or even horror, this morning she didn't avert her glance but took time to take in the display. She could have sworn that the nipples were growing in front of her eyes.

"Quid pro quo," she thought, taking off her own jacket to reveal her white blouse - her sexiest white blouse - through which Vesna could clearly see the outline of Marcia's lace bra.

They were talking about soccer (Vesna using terms she was familiar with but had no clue what they meant). Marcia, aware that time was pressing and thinking that surely they wouldn't be alone for very much longer in the building, even though she could see that the rain was easing, secretly willed Vesna to get up, walk to the door, shut it, and then kiss her - maybe fondle her; perhaps even violate her. As if she could read her mind ("Am I so obvious?" Marcia thought), the younger woman wordlessly walked the long way to the door, avoiding Marcia, pulled the door until she heard it click, and then slowly made the short journey to where Marcia was sitting.

"Should I stand?" wondered Marcia.

"Have I misread her signals?" she asked herself.

The coach offered Marcia her hand and helped her out of her chair. Because Vesna didn't back away at all the distance between them was minimal. In her boots, Marcia stood perhaps two inches above the younger woman. That meant that it was she who needed to bend down for the kiss. As their lips locked onto one another's, Marcia felt Vesna's hands cup her ass. She wriggled involuntarily and moved her hands from her sides, where they were lying idle, to Vesna's narrow waist.

Only the elastic of the pants stood between her and the girl's pussy. Marcia put herself on a tight hold and told herself to heed the words of Alyssa (spoken less than 12 hours before) about the need for patience. She felt so empowered that she knew she could clear the desk in one sweeping motion of her arm - sending paper and other paraphernalia flying - put Vesna onto it and take her there and then. But she wouldn't. Not because of the danger of getting caught, but because she wanted her first time with this girl to be as good as it could be; to be as good as her first time with Alyssa.

After a minute (maybe more) Marcia stepped back and told Vesna to text her. She would be free for a few hours later in the week, and they could get together then. Marcia didn't say where, but she imagined it would be at Vesna's place. She didn't know her living arrangements, but if the girl wanted her as much as she wanted the girl, then she would find a way. She left the ball in her court. Time would tell how genuine she was in her pursuit of Marcia. Whether she just wanted to notch up another soccer mom, or whether she felt the same kind of passion for her as Marcia felt for her.

By the time she'd left the coaches' office, there was no time to run the errands before the end of practice, so Marcia decided to do it with the boys - muddy knees and all. They actually enjoyed food shopping (especially Mark), and would insist on pushing the trolley down the aisles, sometimes at a speed that wasn't venue-appropriate, as the assistant manager of the store had once pointed out to them. By the time they got back home, Connor was there, having got a lift from one of the hotel staff, whom he knew quite well, who was going off shift at the same time that he was checking his options transport-wise in the foyer.

"My God!" said Marcia, while the boys went into the yard to play some more and thus put off the dreaded hour when they would have to have a shower. "You look as if you've been run over by a bus!"

"It did go on quite late," Connor admitted, although he only had vague memories of that part of the evening that had continued in an out-of-state colleague's room after the ballroom had finally shut down around 2.30am.

All he knew at the present moment was that he had the mother and father of all hangovers. Every sound Marcia made around the house reached him as if through an amplifier. He really wanted to sleep, but lying down made it worse, so he decided to go to the garage and tinker with his pride and joy, his light blue 1966 Ford Mustang GT convertible. He only took it out on special occasions (such as vintage car parades and sometimes on Marcia's birthday), and it still went pretty well, but there were always things to be looking at and checking. Parts were difficult to get, but he had a number of friends who worked in the motor trade and they would generally be able to fix things in one way or another.

Marcia was touched to see that she had received a message from Alyssa. She had been very discreet and had just said that she had enjoyed looking after the kids and that Marcia should call her if she had any further need of her. She wasn't expecting to hear from Vesna for a day or two. She couldn't quite make the foreign girl out and she now wondered if she'd been too pushy, or too desperate, or even too aloof. She expected that Vesna had faced considerable culture shock coming to the States and she was afraid that she'd added another chapter to her book of "Strange Ways Americans Behave".

Marcia enjoyed a quiet weekend with the children and a slowly recovering Connor.

"I'm getting too old for this kind of thing," he said to Marcia as they lay in bed on Saturday night. "I just can't seem to hold my liquor like I used to."

"Maybe that's a good thing, darling. We don't want you succumbing to cirrhosis of the liver any time soon. It might play havoc with your life insurance!"

"It was only a year or two ago that I was one of the bright young things; well, if you can have such a thing in an accountancy firm. Now I feel more like an uncle - there are so many young guns joining from the top schools."

"It's the economy, I suppose," said Marcia.

"Yup, people see the industry as a safe haven during troubled times, with the possibility of a recession around the corner, war in Europe and even the chance of us being dragged into one in the east. Accountants may still be boring, but at least they're boring at a much lower median age these days!"

"All this drinking with the CEO there. How did that work?" asked Marcia.

"Oh, he left not long after you. Rumour has it that one of his flames lives in the state - not a million miles from here - and that he was heading there and not for the airport when he left."

"By the way, I never asked," Connor continued. "How did Alyssa work out? Did you two have a chat before she headed home?"

"Of course. She told me about the different things she'd done with the kids: games they played together, even one she'd invented. They had a ball. They'd like her every week if they could get the chance."

"It's funny, but she's changed a lot. Grown into a very mature girl; I suppose I should say young woman. She looked so odd when she had studs stuck in every part of her body with all those black clothes and black make-up, but now she looks really attractive."

Marcia said nothing, but she didn't have to. Her look said everything for her.

"Oh, hun, don't get me wrong. I'd never hit on her or anything like that. Don't let that affect you if you're thinking of using her again."

Seeing that his wife was still giving him the silent treatment, he added, "Dick at church says that she's gay...you know, a lesbian. He said her father still doesn't know because her mother knows he'd be devastated. Apparently, her mother tried to get her to go on one of those conversion therapy courses, but Alyssa said she's old enough to know her own body and to make up her own mind."

"We live in a different world from the one we grew up in," Marcia said. "One where 6-year-old boys can tell their parents to call them girls, and if they don't they might have them taken away from them."

"You're right, dearest - as always," Connor said. "You know, though, honestly I really wouldn't try anything on with Alyssa."

Chapter 9

Sunday was spent with Connor's sister and her family, who lived only 15 miles away on an extensive property in what had once been in the countryside but had now been almost subsumed in the suburbs of the nearest large city. The big attraction of their place for the boys was their swimming pools - one outdoors (now all covered up) and one indoors (a good length too, at 12 meters). They also had a skeet shooting area on their property, where Connor sometimes tried his luck with Jeff, his brother-in-law, who'd made his fortune in real estate development.

It was while she was there, reclining poolside with her sister-in-law Emily, who had trained as a midwife, that she realised that she'd got a message from Vesna. Normally, she wouldn't let Connor or herself use their phones when they had guests over or made visits, but she had made an exception on this occasion - excusing herself to Connor by saying that her mother had been unwell (which was kind of true, but no longer really applied). She decided she wouldn't read it until she was on her own. She was about to go to the bathroom when Emily asked to be excused as she needed to put the pot roast on.

Marcia was so eager to read the message that she dropped the phone and chipped the cover.

"Damn it! I'll have to get that replaced tomorrow," she said to herself.

Vesna was inviting Marcia to her place on Wednesday for what she quaintly called tea. This would consist of a pot of what Vesna proudly called the world's best chamomile tea (made from plants grown in Croatia) and "fritule", which were apparently Croatia's national dessert. Vesna said they were like donuts, nut filled with rum and raisins - much tastier than the American version. She didn't mention a specific time (just the afternoon), so she obviously wanted to give Marcia as much leeway as possible, and as much time as possible to find someone to look after the boys.

Marcia decided she wouldn't respond until the next day.

"Make that this evening, at least; otherwise it might appear that I'm being rude, and I really hate that in other people, and it would be hypocritical of me to criticise others for something when I do the same thing myself."

With this and other thoughts she got herself quite wound up, so much so that she decided to join the boys in the pool, even though she hadn't planned to. They enjoyed knocking a beach-ball around with their mother, and she enjoyed doing something that took her mind off her infatuation. For that's what she suddenly decided it was.

"Who knows, by this evening I may be able to laugh at myself for getting so steamed up about something so silly, something so - yes, frothy," she thought, looking at the bubbles pouring into the pool from one of the jets built into the side.

"If I can find someone to look after the boys, then, sure, I can go and break bread and fellowship with a stranger in our midst. If I can't, then, no worries, we can do it another time, or I can invite her over on a Sunday to have lunch with us. She can even bring her partner with her, if she has one."

Rationalising it in this way, Marcia felt a whole lot better and by the time dinner was served at seven o'clock she had almost completely forgotten about the funny girl with the crooked mouth. She decided she'd wait until they all got home before she answered her message, and even then it would have to be a "Maybe", given all the circumstances.

After Marcia had run the boys to school and got her chores done on Monday morning, she called Carina to see if she could pick Aidan and Mark up on Wednesday and maybe give them tea, as she had made an appointment for that afternoon and didn't want to cancel. Carina said she would have loved to see the boys and have them over to play with her children, but unfortunately she was taking them to the dentist after school that day.

Marcia sat down with an elderflower tea and wondered who else might be able to have them for - what, how long does tea take? she thought - maybe a couple of hours, perhaps three, to be on the safe side. She tried a couple of other parents but they too were busy, and was about to tell Vesna she wouldn't be able to make it this week when she thought of Alyssa. Who better than her to look after the kids? But then she remembered that she had only been home from college for reading week and would now be back at Northwestern.

She had got as far as starting to text Vesna to say she wouldn't be able to make it when she thought of the new couple at church (David and Connie), who were childless but keen to start a family according to Carina. She had Connie's number from a women's prayer group list and thought she'd give her a call. Connie sounded delighted to hear from Marcia and told her she would be thrilled to have the boys over. When she heard which school they attended, she said it was only five minutes drive from her place and of course she could pick them up. Even before Marcia could ask her, she had also offered to give them tea, asking her if there was anything they didn't like. It was agreed that Marcia would collect them at half past six, so that they would all be home when Connor returned.

Marcia thanked the Lord for his provision and proceeded to tackle a particularly dirty job in the kitchen, the cleaning of the extractor fan. So elated was she that she actually whistled while she worked, like Snow White with the seven dwarfs.

With the boys taken care of, Marcia was able to firm up a time with Vesna. They settled on 3 o' clock, which would give Vesna time to get things ready after she got back from the spa, where she worked as a masseuse on Monday, Wednesday and Friday. It would also give Marcia time to prepare something for Connor and her to have for dinner that evening.

Marcia waited until the Tuesday evening to tell Connor about the arrangements she'd made for the following day. He was delighted that she was going to have a massage (that alibi had been provided unwittingly by Vesna), as he knew how much she liked them. When he heard the boys would be staying with Connie and David, his joy was doubled, as David was someone he was getting to know through church. The boys, it had to be said, had been rather less enthusiastic about spending three whole hours with people they hardly knew - and adults! - but they came round to the idea when their mom promised them a trip to their favourite ice cream parlor the following week.

Wednesday morning seemed to drag interminably for Marcia. She made meatballs for dinner, and popped down to the local supermarket to get some vegetables and fresh fruit, but still it was only a quarter of eleven. Noticing that the wind was getting up, she staked some of the bushes in the back yard, even though they didn't really require it, and then used the electric leaf collector to tidy up both the front and back yards.

Having built up a bit of a sweat, she then had a shower before making herself an avocado, cherry tomato and pine nut salad. By the time she'd finished the washing up, it was getting on for one o'clock. She'd never known the time to drag by so slowly. Unusually for her, she then picked up a book she'd started a few months before and started to read it. This did the trick, as she became immersed in the story of a rich girl who falls for an impoverished young man in early twentieth century Ireland, all set against the background of the fight for independence.

Suddenly, it was nearly a quarter past two and Marcia had to think seriously about what to wear. The sweatshirt and sweatpants she had changed into after her shower were rather informal, she thought, for an invitation to tea, even with someone like Vesna. She went upstairs and contemplated different combinations, before settling on her light blue sleeveless pleated mid-length dress with a scoop neckline, which buttoned up the front. It was one of Connor's favourites.

Chapter 10

By the time she arrived at Vespa's apartment, it was a couple of minutes before three. She rang the bell for her apartment and was buzzed in. By the time she got to the top of the stairs (her place was on the third floor), Vesna was waiting for her at the door. She was wearing a black crop top with a black mini skirt and matching cutout leather sandals. The combination was enough to send Marcia's heart cartwheeling into the sitting room some way ahead of the rest of her body.

Once they were inside with the door shut, Vesna kissed her guest on both cheeks. As she did so, she noticed that Marcia had her eyes closed. She could tell that the woman was primed. All it would take was the slightest spark to ignite her. But she had plans for the afternoon and three hours to play with. She was determined not to rush, but to extract the maximum pleasure from their encounter.

Vesna told Marcia to take a seat while she got the chamomile tea and the fritule. She chose to sit on neither of the easy chairs but on the couch, which was big enough for three people. While Vesna was in the kitchen, Marcia looked around for signs of another person's presence in the apartment. She knew this type of apartment block and was pretty sure there was only one bedroom, so the question was whether she shared it with someone else or not. There were only a couple of photographs in the room, and they seemed to be of Vesna's family back in Croatia - one in the summer at a lake, the other in the snow, presumably in their yard.

12