All Comments on 'The Suburban Mom Pt. 03'

by The_Veil_of_Isis

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

Loving Marcia and lady friends in there adventures! But don't dump Connor because that is a whole world of hurt. More please.

PappasleazePappasleaze11 months ago

another good rendezvous. Love all the scheming that Marcia has to go through to get what she requires. I am a little confused about her though, the first chapter says she was more submissive in bed , but both encounter she seamed to be more in control than her partners. so is submissive or dominate, or neutral to what ever happens happens? who is next on her list, her sis-in-law? we will see. Maybe some more time with her young babysitter? Thanks for sharing, looking forward to the next chapter

The_Veil_of_IsisThe_Veil_of_Isis11 months agoAuthor

Pappa, think of Marcia as an intelligent, confident woman and a quick learner!

Thanks for the nice comments. It helps me when I just don't seem to be able to put pen to paper.

FarmerRon1955FarmerRon195511 months ago

OMG my dear, this story was even better than your first 2, and they were both so amazingly erotic!! The erotic, sensual massage was an excellent choice for Vesna's seduction of Marcia, and again you wrote as if from lots and lots of sexual experience with women. For me, there is nothing more erotic than a lesbian giving a supposed "straight" woman a massage, and using it to seduce her into lesbian sex. Of course, in this instance, Marcia had by now become bi, but it was still so very erotic and such an arousing story line. I also enjoyed how much planning it took for Marcia to be able to have tea with her boys' soccer coach. Her hunger for lesbian sex is so very arousing! Once again I gave it 5 stars, but wished I could have given it 10!! Once again my dear, keep up your excellent writing! I see you already have chapter 4 written, and I can't wait to read it as well.

liz33ndliz33nd11 months ago

i love these stories, you do a great job of writing them in a erotic readable way

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userThe_Veil_of_Isis@The_Veil_of_Isis
I am in my mid/late twenties and love painting and handcrafting. I have recently started writing again, encouraged by the success of a short story in an online competition. I took a creative writing minor at college. I am straight but bicurious.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES