The Suburban Mom Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Jennifer started to sob again, and Marcia held her tight, letting her know she wouldn't let her down. It was ironic that after all her talk of unconditional love, Marcia was only now beginning to understand what it really meant.

"When you kissed me," Jennifer said, "I felt like I hadn't felt for years. I knew I was missing something, but it was only when you started to kiss me that I knew what it was. It was intimacy...and a sense of being valued."

Marcia knew she might have to bite the bullet and ask about Dean, but she wanted to give his wife the opportunity to bring it up first.

"Is there something else you want to tell me, Jennifer?"

"We rarely have intimate relations these days. I know that he is seeing other women. Not younger women, older women. Some of them are married. He seduces them when he meets their husbands at business dinners. It's just a bit of fun for him. He often dumps them straight away if they no longer please him. How do I know? Because one of them came here to this house and told me there was something I ought to know about my husband. I wouldn't let her in the house at first, but she just sat in the porch and waited for me to give in. Of course in the end I did. She told me everything. We ended up crying on each other's shoulders. She stayed for nearly three hours."

"I'm so, so sorry," said Marcia, wiping the tears from Jennifer's face with her fingers. "Let's get out of the pool and get changed. We can talk properly in your living room."

"May I be honest with you, Marcia?"

"Yes, of course."

"I want you to make love to me, and I want you to do it here."

Chapter 33

Marcia nearly melted into the water. Her ardour, which had been all but quenched by Jennifer's sadness and need for comfort, had suddenly been rekindled. Still, she felt she owed it to the woman to make sure that she was clear about what she was asking for.

"It will be a life-changing experience for you. You may feel confused and disoriented after you take the step. It's not something you can simply undo."

"Is that how you felt the first time you made love with another woman - confused and disoriented?"

"No," Marcia laughed. "I felt free and exhilarated. I still do."

"Then please teach me all you know. I can go and fix my face if that would make it easier for you."

"The only effect 'fixing you face' could have would be to make it less beautiful. You are a beautiful woman, Jen, inside as well as out. And I will show you that."

They started to kiss again, this time on an equal footing, this time with Jennifer's hands roving all over Marcia's body - ass, tits, nipples included. Only her precious pussy was safe from her beautifully manicured fingers - for now, at any rate. Still they kissed, teeth clashing, as each felt their feelings for the other threaten to overwhelm them and render them impotent. Marcia broke the kiss to start licking Jennifer's ripe tits. She didn't mean for it to be like this at all. She meant for it to be slow and sensuous and special; instead it was fast and furious, but also, she hoped, special in its own way. Jennifer certainly had no complaints, leaning back, arching her back and secretly waiting for the moment that Marcia undrew the bows on her skimpy bottoms and fed on her pussy.

She was never going to wear this bikini. It wasn't at all the image she wanted to convey to Marcia at their meeting, which she knew was actually more like an interview. It was only when Marcia chose a bikini that she decided to follow suit. But why she chose the most revealing of all the ones she possessed, one she had never worn in front of Dean (even before they started to have their problems), she couldn't rightly say. It just happened.

The moment Jennifer had been waiting for came while Marcia was still wildly feasting on Jennifer's breasts and their proudly jutting nipples - pretty in pink. Unable to control herself any longer, she pulled at the strings and watched as the green strip of polyester drifted off like a jellyfish with its tentacles trailing behind it.

"For fuck's sake, wait!" Marcia told herself. "Let the poor girl at least have a go at your tits before you invade her pussy. Are you even sure that that is what he wants at the moment?"

These were valorous thoughts, indeed, that Marcia was having, but they didn't have any power to stop her from acting in a domineering manner, a manner which paid little heed to the highly emotional state that the younger woman had been in just minutes earlier. Marcia slipped her index finger with consummate ease into the young mom's slippery pussy. Marcia had enough experience of sex in pools to know that this wasn't water in her tight gash; these were her juices, flowing freely and with a purpose. And it was that purpose that Marcia knew she must satisfy, and satisfy with the greatest expedition.

"I'm sorry, I can't seem to take my hands off you," Marcia joked, diddling her finger in Jennifer's pussy.

"You're a wonderful lover," was the blonde's only response.

Talk about being made to feel a million dollars. Here she was fumbling about like a teenager and she was being lauded as if she had written The Joy of Sex.

"You do things to me," said Marcia. "I kind of lose the ability to execute my plans."

"From where I'm standing, you are doing everything right. I feel as if I'm about to explode."

"Get up on the tiles and spread your legs. I have a tremendous thirst and lemonade won't slake it."

As lithely as a mermaid Jennifer slipped into position and prepared herself mentally as best she could for the moment she had been waiting for all day. Make that, ever since she heard that Marcia would be visiting with her. Faced with this jewel of womanhood, Marcia was immobilised temporarily. She watched the water from the pool make its way in rivulets through the golden garden that fronted onto her trim, almost spare, labia, before gathering together and running down the passage between her outer lips. She also thought she made out droplets of a different, more viscous liquid, just visible in places along that same channel.

Sensing Marcia's hesitancy, Jennifer ran both her hands through her hair. As always, she found time for a compliment.

"You hair is so beautiful," she said.

Marcia was on the point of pointing out that her hair couldn't stand any comparison with Jennifer's, when she thought better of it and decided to be gracious and simply accept the praise. At least the blonde's words had the effect of focusing Marcia, as she finally brought her tongue to Jennifer's center. The effect was immediate and extraordinary. Jennifer started to come. Her orgasm rolled in waves through her body, her hands cupping Marcia's head while her torso arched in ecstasy. Through it all, though, she remained strangely silent. Marcia intuited that she needed to let it out, to enjoy the catharsis that the expression of her feelings would bring her.

"Let it out, my love, let it out."

Jennifer's response was emphatic: she released a cry of exaltation, in which was mixed not a little relief. True to her sweet character, there was no cussing or dirty talk.

"Maybe later!" Marcia thought to herself, setting herself a little challenge.

The orgasm never really stopped. For, so long as Marcia sucked on her petite folds and licked her succulent inner parts, Jennifer continued to quiver, stiffen and (now she had been given the green light) cry out - her highest peaks marked out by a transition to a howl. Marcia was both dazzled and a little envious. Why couldn't she reach similar heights? Even as she continued to gently lave this heavenly pussy, the answer came to Marcia. There were, she felt sure, two reasons: first, Jennifer had not been satisfied sexually for a very long time, and, secondly, she was such a generous and giving person that such ecstasy was her reward. It was karma, Marcia realized.

Before they took this elsewhere, Marcia was intent on one more thing: she wanted to bring Jennifer to another orgasm, this time by tonguing her clit. It just had to be, didn't it, Marcia thought. When she used her fingers to peel apart her labia, there it was: the prettiest, most perfect little bud she had ever seen and could ever imagine seeing.

"Fuck me, your clitoris is so fucking beautiful!" said Marcia, catching the appreciation bug from Jennifer.

Jennifer managed a polite "Thank you" in the midst of her continuous orgasm.

"God, this girl is something else," reflected Marcia. "I wonder if she does it just to get me horny."

Marcia attacked the sugar-wouldn't-melt-in-my-mouth clitoris with a violence born of a libido that was overboiling and a totally irrational sense of irritation. Naturally, this triggered if not the longest, then certainly the loudest of the young mom's climaxes, and the first of what Marcia was certain would be a whole shipload of expletives.

"Oh heavens, oh no...Oh fuck!"

Her job done for now, Marcia swam to the deep end to retrieve the detritus of their lovemaking. She swam back only to receive another compliment from Jennifer, this time on her front crawl stroke.

Chapter 34

"Let's go upstairs and shower," said Marcia, climbing out of the pool next to the place where Jennifer was still sitting, looking spent.

"Here, lazy bones!" she said, extending her hand and helping her up. "I'm not finished with you yet."

They went upstairs hand in hand wearing not a stitch. Generous as ever, Jennifer offered Marcia the use of her bathroom, but Marcia wouldn't hear of it.

"There's room for two, I'm sure," she said, dragging the taller woman in with her.

Jennifer turned the water on, which meant that she was standing under the fixed overhead shower. She immediately offered the space to Marcia, but she insisted that Jennifer stay put. Marcia would help her to wash her hair. Applying the shampoo that Jennifer handed to her, she began to rub it into the blonde's scalp, massaging the crown of her head and her temples and working up quite a lather. She then got the Coloradan to turn round and moved methodically through her golden tresses, stopping to add shampoo from time to time. She then repeated the whole process with conditioner.

Jennifer insisted on returning the compliment for Marcia, and embarrassed the older woman by spending far longer on the process than she had done. And she didn't even have as much hair as her host! It was in the circumstances only natural that mutual cleansing would follow the mutual shampooing. It was just a matter of who would go first. As the one in possession and as the host, it was Jennifer who claimed that right. After she had finished rinsing Marcia's hair, she placed a good portion of body wash in her hand and started to work on Marcia's back. She wasn't only cleaning her, she was massaging her as well. By the time she got to the lower back Marcia was feeling relaxed and tense at the same time, the tension coming from the proximity of Jennifer's hands to her ass. She wanted to ask her to continue to her buttocks, but something stopped her. She wanted to see if the girl would go there unbidden.

She didn't. Instead, she moved to her arm and gave it the same comprehensive treatment. Then, of course, it was the turn of the other arm.

"Let's do the front now," said Jennifer, quite softly, so Marcia could only just hear her over the noise of the water.

Marcia braced herself, waiting for the touch of Jennifer's long, slim, supple fingers on her breasts. But ever the methodical one, the blonde began on Marcia's neck, getting her guest to raise her chin so she could get better access. She paused yet again to get some more liquid soap, smiling beatifically at the older woman and rinsing off her left hand so she could brush away some strands of hair which were covering Marcia's eye.

"Please!" cried Marcia inwardly, her desire for release building up inside her.

Now Jennifer was soaping and massaging Marcia's shoulders, running her fingers along her collarbones, smiling at her radiantly.

"My tits, you fucking tease!" growled Marcia silently, now more convinced than ever that the beauty queen had been with other women before - many of them.

There isn't much chest per se between the neck and the breasts, but Jennifer had found that area and was paying assiduous attention to it. The smile had gotten even broader, even more angelic.

"Fuck!" breathed Marcia, quite audible to her tormentor, her eyes closed in anticipation of the ministration that she was doing everything in her power to provoke.

"Are you okay, Marcia?" Jennifer asked her innocently.

"Take me, you fucking tease!" she cried.

"All in good time," Jennifer replied, bypassing Marcia's breasts, pausing yet again for more body wash and starting to work on her abdomen.

"Bitch!" Marcia spat at Jennifer, her eyes now open and filled with something like fury.

"Marcia, please! I must ask you to control your tongue and watch your language."

Marcia wasn't a hundred percent sure that Jennifer was only playacting, so she did as she was bidden and kept silent, her eyes fixed on Jennifer's, as she massaged around her navel, relying on touch only as she hadn't lowered her body.

"Yes!" said Marcia, as the hand suddenly made a move south towards her aching cunt.

The hand reached Marcia's pubic hair, upon which it was immediately withdrawn.

"I think we need shampoo for this, don't you?" said Jennifer, very close to Marcia now, their breasts almost touching.

Marcia nodded her head because she understood that resistance to the younger woman's will was futile, and would be counterproductive. Looking Marcia in the eyes as she had done throughout and relying only on feel, Jennifer dropped her right hand to Marcia's stomach and edged down towards her immediate target. With an open palm, she applied however much of the shampoo hadn't already fallen to the floor to Marcia's wispy hair and began to rub it in and lather it up. Marcia, teased almost beyond the limits of her endurance, started moaning.

"Am I applying too much pressure?" Jennifer asked, starting to make circles around Marcia's mons.

Marcia stiffened and prepared herself for Jennifer's fingers - please God, her whole fucking hand! Her breath was coming irregularly, as if she had just stepped off a running machine. And yet she hadn't moved an inch for 15 minutes. One finger broke free from the others and made the short journey to Marcia's opening. Rather than dropping in, though, it stopped on the edge, just millimetres from Marcia's engorged clit and the chasm that lay beyond.

Marcia's breathing became increasingly laboured; her eyes were screwed tight.

"I think I need to get a little closer," said Jennifer softly. "Would you mind?"

Not trusting herself to speak, Marcia just shook her head. Finally, Jennifer did something with some speed, dropping to her knees and surveying the marvellous sight that met her eyes. Jennifer ran her fingernails over Marcia's labia, which were puffy and much larger than her own. She knew it was a bit of a cliché but she had to admit that they looked good enough to eat. So she did.

Marcia's knees buckled, so much so that Jennifer had to break off from her tongue-work to hold her up. Satisfied that she was stable once again, Jennifer returned to her task, running her tongue in a circuit as she followed the contours of Marcia's fleshy lips, which were lighter in colour than her own - the colour of cinnamon, she would say, if pressed.

True to her relaxed character, Jennifer broke off after a couple of more laps and played a little game with herself. She set herself the task of guessing what exactly would be revealed when she opened Marcia's box. She imagined Marcia's clitoris to be - like the rest of her body - petite and in perfect proportion with its surroundings. The vulva she saw in her mind's eye was burgundy.

How surprised she was, then, when she prised apart those puffy lips to reveal a pink paradise! With unwonted urgency, she drove her tongue into that fragrant box and began licking it without her customary method. The first she knew of Marcia's coruscating orgasm was when those knees buckled again. This time, Jennifer decided, she was not to be denied: talking hold of Marcia's hands, she placed them on her shoulders, all the while somehow keeping her tongue glued to the older woman's sweet pussy. Even above the noise of the shower, she was able to hear Marcia screaming, as the release she had longed for finally came.

Nothing deterred, Jennifer merely continued to lick Marcia out, thrashing her with her tongue - sometimes sucking on her inner folds. Intuiting that Marcia was far from sated, she withdrew from the inner sanctum to chew on her labia. As she attended to the upper reaches of her folds, she was overtaken by the desire to make acquaintance with Marcia's clitoris.

She used her fingers to part her labia and there it stood, like a lighthouse over a narrow strait. She pulled the labia back as far as they would comfortably go, so that the skin on which the towering bud stood stretched tight. She knew (knew beyond doubt) that one assault on her nub would push her over the edge again. Back in teasing mode, she blew on the little pillar. Marcia showed what she thought of the time-wasting by moving her hands to Jennifer's head and pushing it into her sex.

A few seconds was all it took. The combination of the skin stretched taut and the violence of Jennifer's tongue set off a series of orgasms that reminded Jennifer of a July 4th fireworks party. Only after Marcia had finally stopped trembling did Jennifer rise to her feet, turn off the water and hand Marcia a towel to dry herself with. Wrapping herself in a bathrobe after towelling herself down, Jennifer took Marcia, still unsteady on her feet, into the bedroom and watched with satisfaction as she slumped onto the bed.

Marcia attempted to rise so she could take back control of their lovemaking and give Jennifer the kind of tongue-lashing that she had so recently been on the end of. Jennifer, though, clearly had different ideas, as she took the opportunity to tear off Marcia's towel and push her back onto the mattress.

"I still have unfinished business," she said, with no trace of her perma-smile.

"I think I missed these," she added, latching onto Marcia's full breasts.

Marcia was just too exhausted to protest. Anyway, as soon as the willowy blonde started licking her breasts she had no will to resist. The very idea of resistance seemed absurd when she flicked her expert tongue onto her nipple. Marcia wanted to get her hands on the young mom's own breasts, but for some reason (surely not modesty?) she was still wearing the bathrobe. With some difficulty, given the position she was in and the arousal that was building within her, Marcia undid the loose knot in the belt, parted the robe as best she could and eased the garment off Jennifer's shoulders. That was as far as she could go, so long as the beauty queen declined to assist her, and unfortunately for Marcia she was in no mood to be knocked off her stride.

Marcia was left to reflect on a mission (her attempt to introduce Jennifer to the ways of unconditional love) which had gone spectacularly wrong because the target was in no need of such instruction. Such was Marcia's determination to assert her authority (it had become without doubt an obsession by this stage) that she tried to raise herself so she could finally remove that bloody robe. But that would entail getting Jennifer off her chest, at least temporarily, and Jennifer was having none of that. Without detaching herself from Marcia's breasts, she pushed her back onto the bed and used a hand to hold her there. Where, Marcia wondered, had the sweet girl of earlier that morning gone.

Drastic times called for drastic measures, the blonde decided, inserting a finger into Marcia's tight pussy. That did the trick as far as subduing the mother of two was concerned. She was a lovely person, for sure, but there was a control-freak element to her nature which could do with a bit of working through. So positively was Marcia responding to Jennifer's dual assault that she slipped a second, then a third finger into her greedy cunt. The squelchy sounds as she brought the fingers out and then slid them back in - encountering no resistance, like a puck travelling over the ice - turned both women on even more. When the pinky was added, Jennifer saw Marcia arching her back. She clearly wanted more.