The Suburban Mom Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I don't want to hurt you," said Jennifer, leaving Marcia's nipples for a second to express her concern.

"Stop fucking teasing me!" roared Marcia, nearly at the end of her tether with the manipulative woman she had mistaken for a sweet, downtrodden trophy wife.

"If you ask me nicely, I might consider your request," said Jennifer, squeezing Marcia's nipples, harder than Marcia liked.

"You know what I want you to do. Just fucking do it!" Marcia fired back.

"I'm sorry but you should treat me with at least a modicum of respect," insisted Jennifer.

"Please fuck me with you hand, Jennifer. I want you to fist me."

"Now that wasn't very difficult, was it?" said Jennifer, extracting her fingers, adding her thumb to the mix, then streamlining all five digits and sending them tunneling into the brunette's dripping box.

"Aargh!" came the cry from the head of the bed.

The suburban mom had finally been silenced.

Chapter 35

"God, you are a lying little minx," said Marcia, her legs still splayed out on the bed, her pussy still throbbing after the treatment it had been given. "When did you have your first experience with a woman? In college?"

"No," replied Jennifer, sitting on the bed near Marcia and running her fingers through the spent woman's hair. "At school. I was 18."

"Wow!" said Marcia - her shock genuine. "Barely legal!"

"She was one of the teachers," Jennifer continued. "She was married, kids, the works. She was not what you would call beautiful, but when she was out of the school environment and out of her work clothes, she was very attractive. She took me out of that environment - the pretext was that she would give me extra tutoring to improve my grades, but I knew what she wanted right from the start."

"Had you been with boys already?" asked Marcia, who had started to rub her inner thighs with her hand, an action that had not gone unnoticed by Jennifer.

"Just kissing and first-base stuff. It was true - I really wanted to save myself for marriage."

"Please go on," said Marcia. "I shouldn't have interrupted you."

"So, Mrs Jenkins - Susan - arranges for me to go to her place for 'tutoring'. It was always at times when no one else was at her home. She was in her early forties, and both her daughters were at college. Yes, they were both way older than me. I saw their photos on the piano. They looked like their mother - serious and studious. One wore glasses. I met her husband a few times. Once he came back unexpectedly, and Susan and I were in the bed he shared with her. They still had sex quite regularly, she told me. We were naked and my clothes were downstairs where she had made her move on me. I panicked and started crying, but somehow, she managed to get the clothes before he could see them. Then she told me to go into the bathroom along the passage and get dressed. She would tell him I had been taken ill. I was told to say I had a fever. He was very kind and offered to run me home. He told me I looked very flushed and should see a doctor. He even offered to take me to my family's physician, but I told him it had happened before and the best cure was bed rest. After that, you might think I wouldn't want to go to her place again, but it had the opposite effect. The danger had acted as an aphrodisiac on me - and on Susan, as I learnt later. After that, we were bolder in our lovemaking. Sometimes she took me to a motel (I had to wear a disguise - glasses and a wig - and say I was her daughter). Once we had sex by her pool."

Jennifer paused and looked at Marcia's face. To someone who couldn't see what her fingers were doing below her waist, she bore the look of someone who was in anguish. Those fingers were now working on her clitoris. Jennifer bent down and kissed her lightly on the lips and then continued doing what she knew Marcia wanted her to do, which was to go on with her story.

"We saw each other for six months and then the summer vacation came and I spent most of that break in Hawaii with my family at my uncle's place there. When I returned for my senior year, Susan said it would be better if we didn't see each other, as she had received anonymous letters about her 'extracurricular activities.' I never really thought she was telling the truth, but just wanted to blow me off. I never saw the letters and didn't ask to. By that time, anyway, I had a boyfriend and was seeing a couple of the girls in the cheerleading squad - yes, I know it's corny - so after the initial feeling of rejection had passed, I felt okay about the arrangement.

Then, just before I graduated, Susan asked me to see her in her office after school. When I got there, she asked me to lock the door and then told me to phone my mom to say I'd be home a little late. After I'd done that, she said she would never forget me and that she wanted to leave me with something to remember her by. She opened the bottom drawer of her desk and took out a dildo in its harness. The dildo was lime green, which I thought was a funny color for a dildo. She asked me if I knew what it was and I said yes. She said she wanted to use it on me - it would be her parting gift to me. I said I was okay with it, as I was on the pill. She gave me a funny look and started to explain that there was no chance of my becoming pregnant before she saw the look on my face and realised I was joking. 'I may be a dumb blonde,' I told her, 'but I'm not that dumb!'

My comment seemed to get her going, because she actually ripped the buttons on my blouse in her haste to get me naked. Up to this point, I hadn't been sure if I wanted to let her do what she wanted to do with me, but now I had no doubts. The combination of the big plastic dick and my torn blouse had made me incredibly horny. I tried very hard not to show her, because I thought if she thought I wasn't really into things she'd get even more crazy. And that's sort of exactly what happened.

Once she had me naked, she undressed real fast and strapped that thing round her waist. She told me to get up on the desk and started to lick my pussy, like it was the last day on earth. I guess it was because of the surroundings, you know, being at school and all, but I was getting plenty wet but I wasn't close to coming. She got a bit annoyed about this, as if I was doing it deliberately. After all, in the old days, I used to come like a steam train, pretty quickly. I told her I was afraid other people would hear me if I came too loud and asked her to stuff my panties in my mouth. Then I told her to lick my tits before eating me out again. She was a good lover and understood bodies, and once she slowed down a bit, things picked up. To encourage her I started to moan through my panties. She really got off on that and when she returned to my pussy, she started on my clit with her tongue. It was good but not enough to make me come. I guess all those lovers I'd had since we were together had raised the bar for me.

Then she did something that changed the dynamic completely. While she was licking my clit, she put a finger inside my pussy. I thought I was going to explode. Somehow I managed to delay my orgasm. To this day I don't know how. She must have known I was close and I think it annoyed her - again. So she added another finger and got really serious with the clit. I think that once I had resisted the impulse to come the first time, it made it easier to resist the next time. So there was I with my panties stuffed in my mouth and this middle-aged schoolteacher getting really frustrated because her student wouldn't do what she was meant to do.

I thought she'd give me up as a bad job and take her frustrations out on me with that funny looking dildo. But she was determined, real determined. Soon two fingers became three, and that was when I realized that she was going to fist me. No one had ever done that to me before, though some of the girls at school had boasted about it, so I was really up for it. I mean, what could be the difference between three fingers and five?"

Jennifer's train of thought was interrupted by a noise from the bed. Marcia had a couple of fingers in her pussy and was working it hard. She had her eyes closed and was moaning intermittently. She resumed her narrative, aware that she had it in her power to bring the older woman off.

"When the fourth finger went in, I gasped and gave her an 'Oh fuck!' - the kind of thing you are always doing for guys. Of course, she thought it was for real and that got her to get even more serious, which was just what I wanted. I was sitting there on the desk, beginning to feel a bit uncomfortable and you know really wanting to get the thing over with. So I said to her, loud as I can, so she can hear me through my underwear, 'God, it feels so good! Finish me off with your fist!' Just like that! I sounded like a porn star.

Not that Susan was going to give me a demerit or anything like that. She stopped chowing away on my clitty to tell me I was a tease and not the nice girl I used to be. She started giving me this lecture about how I had gotten into bad company and thought I was better than others. Gee, I thought, just because I hadn't come yet. Anyway, lecture over, she made a fist and entered me - none too gently either. I thought she had split me open. The last thing on my mind was giving her the bloody orgasm she wanted. I had never realized how competitive she was.

After the initial pain, it did actually begin to feel pretty good. Of course, she wasn't stationed at my clitty any longer, so she could talk to me. And now she had me where she wanted me her tone began to change. She was sort of like my mentor again. I told her not to stop (like you do), though I'm not sure what I expected her to do. But she knew. She started to twist her hand gently in my vagina, and I started to whimper like a baby. She took the panties out of my mouth and that sure helped. I felt like I could breathe properly. She started to talk dirty to me, telling me she still masturbated about me, sometimes when she was having sex with her husband, sometimes when she was with another woman.

And that did it for me: her telling me she was fucking another woman (maybe another senior, you know, like my replacement) and thinking about me. I came so loud she had to use her spare hand to try and silence me. But at least she had got what she wanted. And so had I."

"And so have you, by the look of it," she added, as Marcia climaxed on the bed beside her.