The Succbus' Milky Bounty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Get up, and sit on the edge of the bed, slut." She commands, and I obey.

I move in front of where she's waiting, my tits swaying and jiggling with my scooting. "Chop chop." She snaps her fingers and the giant, sheening lance that had explored every inch of my insides is now right in front of me as it twitches with the promise of a creamy surprise. I place both of my hands on the hot cock and it feels like the heat almost burns my skin from her intense arousal.

She moans at the contact and grabs my shoulders firmly to steady herself, slowly beginning to rock her hips back and forth. I follow suit and use the same technique on her from earlier: both of my hands tightly stroking from the base to the head and twisting the bulbous tip as I make it to the top, while also massaging and teasing her balls with my nails; so full and heavy with cum. I occasionally tease her perineum with a slow scrape of my nail, seeming to make her even more hard in my hands.

Sabrina's moaning loudly now, quickly approaching the breaking point. My rhythmic milking is making her legs shake, and I'm happy to repay some of the pleasure she had given me. I'm so focused on my mission that it startles me when Sabrina grabs my head, yanking the back of my hair to meet her red, lust filled eyes.

"Are you ready to receive my hot load, my busty slut?" She moans to me while seemingly searching my eyes for an answer.

I become lost in her gaze but keep up my pace of caressing her dick, her eyelids heavy from the pleasure. "I'm getting so close, baby." Her hands release my head and I redouble my efforts to utter forth the creamy rain from her big balls. Her hand returns to my shoulder, squeezing almost painfully as she gets closer to release. My stroking is now at a frenzied pace and my tits bounce with every motion of my arms. As I go to tease her balls some more, they suddenly contract to her body as small bulges travel their way up the shaft past my stroking hand. My sticky prize.

She throws her head back with a loud moan as the first huge rope fires away against my cheek, catching me by surprise and making me jump. But now I'm prepared for the rest as I feverishly continue milking the crimson spear, laughing as spurt after spurt shoots out and splatter onto my chest like a fountain. It's so warm and thick, and I swear it's almost sizzling as it settles on my skin.

Relinquishing the thick hose after one tight, final stroke, I scoop up a thick dollop of the cream and bring it to my mouth. It tastes amazing, almost like maple syrup. I start massaging my tits, rubbing the cream into my skin as the warmth soothes a bit of the soreness. I'm groaning at the sensation as I marvel at the copious amount of seed she's covered me in. Sabrina's head is tilted back while her hands still hold my shoulders for support. She only hunches over when I seize the opportunity to torture her thick, sensitive head. My hands continuously circle the knob over and over and I can feel it pulse in my grip.

"Oh... Fuck. Please, no more. Holy shit." She hisses, bucking her hips as my hands overwork her sensitive bulb.

I'm getting revenge, giggling the entire time as I relentlessly tease her cockhead. She spasms and squirms so much before finally forcing my hands off of the sensitive phallus. After steadying her breathing, she opens her eyes to observe the large pool of splooge covering my upper body, admiring her work with a smile. I shake my tits for her, droplets of the demonic goo making their way to the floor as her eyes follow my heavily creamed orbs.

"Wow. That was a hot fucking load, baby. Literally. Your milk is delicious." I wink as I bring another scoop to my mouth.

As Sabrina stands above me enjoying the show and recovering from the intense handjob, I notice the drying cum quickly becoming cold on my skin, making my tender nipples painfully erect. "I'm gonna go get cleaned up while you recover from that, okay?" I say to her as she plops herself down on the bed, too spent for her dominant side to react at the moment. A shaky thumbs-up being her only acknowledgement to my statement.

I laugh as I make my way to the shower and cut the water on. The hot water cascading down my body feels heavenly as it takes the thick splooge down the drain with it. The water pelting me reminds me of the fountain between my legs. My hand finds it's way down to my flaming clit, burning with sensation from everything so far tonight. I moan as the hot water hits my sore chest while I swirl my clit with intent. I'm rubbing incessantly, my legs nearly buckling from the pleasure. It doesn't take long for my orgasm to come knocking after all of her teasing, but alarm bells start going off as I remember what Sabrina had said. Her forcefulness tonight has made me so wet, but I pry my hand from my nether region in fear of the consequences if she were to find out that I came. I finish up, drying myself off and return to the bedroom.

Sabrina is still laying on her back with her eyes closed. The huge cock impressively still fully erect even after expending such a huge load. I saunter my way to the bed, cuddling up next to her and massaging her stomach and breasts while pinching a nipple between my fingers. This draws a moan from her lips and I pinch them a few more times before rubbing all over her firm body softly with my hand. I slowly sneak my way down to the erect monument, watching it twitch with anticipation as I get closer and closer. As I do that I shift my body to where a large globe is almost smothering Sabrina's face.

"Suck it." I whisper the command, not giving her much choice in the matter.

She lets out a big exhale, and I feel the warm breath blowing across the surface of my breast before she gently accepts it into her mouth. No teasing, no biting, just a nice, soft rhythm of her mouth working in tandem with her tongue as if to coax out my elixir. I sigh at the feeling as I cradle her head in my arm, softly caressing her face as she dry nurses my fat tit. I grab her manhood as my fingers encircle the slick shaft, admiring the girth. I hear Sabrina whimpering into my titty as I slowly begin stroking from top to bottom with a tight grip. I finally reach the head and give it a soft twist. Her body jolts, answering with a painful bite on my nipple to signal she was still sensitive. Noted.

The gentle suckling at my mam along with my slow stroking on her hot member was really doing a number on me, and I relish this intimate moment with my sexy demon. We sit there in the quiet of my bedroom; the only sounds being her tenderly slurping my boob as I slowly milk her cock along with her soft, muffled whimpers. After a few more minutes of our tender moment, she spits my nipple out of her mouth to capture me in a chaste kiss as I continue to stroke the large pole.

"The night is still young, my sweet. But I desperately need a refresh if we are to continue." She says while removing my hand from her shaft, getting up from the bed and going back to the kitchen.

I hear her rip open another bag of milk from the fridge and she returns shortly after. "Much better." Her voice filled with renewed vigor. That cock seeming even harder now and throbbing with newfound strength.

She makes her way back to bed almost tackling me and finds my lips again. This one is sensual. A totally different woman than the one who just left the room a few minute ago. I giggle as I fall backwards and grab her face with both hands as our tongues dance; the snake in her mouth wrestling with mine, but it's a losing battle. I taste my milk again, and she bites and sucks on my lip as I moan into her mouth. As we smooch, she begins touching and massaging different parts of my body, rekindling the fire in my loins she had started earlier.

I pull away from the kiss but keep our foreheads together staring into her hungry eyes, wanting to cum like she just had. "Sabrina, my pussy is on fire. I need to cum so bad. I want to squirt all over that fat cock again. Will you make me cum, baby? Please?" My voice dripping with sex as I practically beg. A hint of anger appears on her face as she slowly reaches for my waist. "I told you before, honey bun. Only good girls get to cum. Filthy sluts need to be punished." She says, before flipping me onto my stomach; my pussy throbbing from the rough handling of my body.

Her warmth appears above me as she grabs my hair, pulling my head back and bringing me up on all fours to whisper in my ear, "You cum when I say you can cum, bitch." Her words make my pussy clench, emphasizing them with a hard smack on my ass that echoes through the room. "Ow!" She releases my hair and pushes me forward, putting me in a head down, ass up position; my body presenting itself to my scarlet lover like a bitch in heat. Her hands smacks my ass a few more times, delectable pain fueling my lust. I can feel the hard cock nestle between my ass cheeks as she runs her hands up and down my back.

"I think it's time I taught you a lesson. Allow me to fill you in." Heavy emphasis on fill.

Oh fuck. My pussy spasms at the thought of that huge cock pervading my most sacred place once more. After teasing me with the hard pole massaging my buns, she brings the head lower. It painfully pokes at my sensitive asshole before moving down to the moist depths below. She teases my entrance so slowly, repeatedly running the thick head around my wet entrance then up and down along my drenched slit, spreading my moisture everywhere and making me lightly jump with every bump to my clit.

I anticipate a slow, easy entrance into my cavern, but instead she bears her hands painfully deep into my hips and plunges herself to the hilt, my body jolting from the force only being stopped by the warm hands tightly gripping me. "Oh fuck!" I barely gasp, the hard slam knocking the wind out of me. The sudden intrusion fully spreads my inner walls before hitting my womb. Holy shit, she's so big. It's gonna split me in half.

My pussy is quivering and throbbing, getting acclimated to the invader filling me to the max and marinating it with my juices. The shaft presses so tight against my walls that I can feel each individual vein as it pulses. The heat and fullness from the demonic phallus is nice, but I need more. After reorienting myself with her searing dick I try to move forward to get a rhythm going but her grip on my hips is tight. I can't move. Fuck!

"Ah ah ah!" She says, her hand landing hard on my right cheek.

SMACK! After what felt like an eternity of that demon prick throbbing and pulsing against my insides, she ever so slowly begins to withdraw. Painfully slow. The delicious mass leaving me feels like a vacuum on my insides, teasingly rubbing my pleasurable spots on the way out dragging a long, drawn out moan from me. I feel empty as she withdraws until only the head remains. She's teasing my entrance again with light movements, and I wiggle my ass on the tip trying to coax her back into my guts before she forcefully grants my wish.

I gasp as she fully plunges herself inside; my wetness easily accepting her. As she slowly pulls herself out again, I unconsciously try to follow the source of pleasure as I attempt to thrust backwards, desperate to keep her whole length inside of me but that earns another hard slap on the ass and a tightening grip on my hips. Ow! The molten cock feels so good as it fills me up but it's not enough, and the teasing rhythm keeping me on edge is driving me insane. I'm biting my lip so hard in frustration and my body is vibrating with need as I whimper. I hear Sabrina giggle at my horny struggles, and I turn my head to meet her gaze with a pleading look in my eyes.

"Please. I need more, baby. Please give it to me hard." I beg, wiggling my ass some more trying to tempt her to plow me into submission.

I notice no change in her expression, but she quickly grabs my hair and yanks my head backwards which pulls a surprised gasp from my lips at her roughness. This put my back in an almost painful arch and I feel my tits jutting so far out from my chest. Her beautiful face appears above mine, licking my forehead and drinking in the sweat that had accumulated there.

"Shut your fucking mouth. I own you, slut. You don't get to ask questions right now, so just behave and take my fat. Fucking. Cock."

Those last three words emphasized with a hard thrust for each, making me whimper. Oh, damn. She releases her painful grip on my hair and I fall forward. I feel her hands slowly drag up my back before taking hold of my shoulders, leaving trails of fire on my skin where they had passed. The assertive grip forces me to keep my back arched as she begins furiously pounding like a jackhammer. I lean up on my arms to support the position she wants me in as she batters my body.

"Oh. Oh. Oh! Yes! Fuck me baby! Fuck me hard with that fat cock! Fill me up! YES!" I cry out to her with carnal need. This is exactly what I wanted.

"Quiet." I hear her command through gritted teeth.

Her hand comes down so hard on my right cheek, but I barely notice it as her delicious assault on my core becomes my sole focus. Her pounding is relentless, repeatedly filling and emptying me completely, firing off every nerve of my tight inner walls. I can feel her heavy ballsack constantly hitting my clit and it feels amazing. The wet smacking and moaning of our animalistic lovemaking fills the apartment and it's turning me on so much. Each powerful jab makes my nipples scrape against the sheets; the added sensation just icing on the pleasure cake.

She's hitting deeper spots from this angle, essentially fucking me into the mattress as I'm now constantly gushing on the red spear. I feel her grip on my shoulders tighten, furthering the arch in my back as her pace becomes feverish. She was a machine. The pounding is so fast now, it was bordering on painful as she constantly pokes my cervix with every ram.

"Yes! Oh my God, your cock feels so good! Fuck me baby! Fill me up!" My mind is melting and my mouth hangs open as each insistent thrust forces a gasp out of me.

"I said. QUIET." Sabrina hisses, one of her hands covering my mouth as she emphasizes the command with a painful slam into me.

My pussy clenches and unclenches around the hard cock, ready to milk that hot fucking spunk from deep within her heavy balls to fill me up to the brim. Everything feels so good. Everything is right. Her moans meet mine, and the ever tightening grip on my shoulder a telltale sign of her impending climax as I feel her nails digging into my skin.

The incessant prodding of my womb, the added stimulation of her balls hitting my clit along with the soft sheets tickling my sensitive nipples is all becoming too much for me as well, and I'm breathing heavily into her hand. I squeeze my eyes shut, still seeing flashes of color through my closed eyelids as each primal probe into my womb sends sparks throughout my body. I'm so close.

Just as I'm about to cross the threshold, she quickly pulls out of me with a loud *shluck*; my flowing juices pouring out onto the bed. Fucking damn it! Why now? I huff in frustration, and I throw my ass back desperately searching for the hot rod to fill my innards. I feel my swollen lips pulsating, like a hungry mouth desperate to swallow that slab of meat. The sexy demon laughs, slapping my hungry ass then pinning me down to the mattress so tightly I couldn't thrust my hips against the bed to try and finish myself off.

"Please... I'm so close!" I whine.

"No cumming, naughty girl." I can hear the smile on her face as she says this.

She delivers a few more hard, stinging slaps on each bun, clearly enjoying the way my cheeks recoil from the forceful spanking. I bury my face in the bed, biting the sheets so hard to keep from yelling out as I frantically try to buck against the force holding me down, but her weight is heavy against me like an anvil. My orgasm escapes me yet again as our heavy breathing comes into sync.

The pressure of her body on top of me finally eases up after some time passes, and I feel her slowly crawling up my back as her cock traces hot lines of precum mixed with my juices along my skin. A hand snakes it's way around my throat as she pulls me into that painful arch; her cock boring into the center of my back like a cattle prod. My eyes are closed, but her breath on my forehead makes me open them to see her staring down at me.

"Are you ready to be a good girl now?" Planting soft kisses all over my face.

"Yes." I can barely whimper. I'm so desperate to cum at this point that I would do or say anything.

She doesn't respond but finally captures my lips, my desperation apparent in the way my tongue attacks hers. All too soon she breaks the kiss and smiles as she disappears behind me again, releasing my neck. I'm panting so hard I can barely catch my breath.

She smacks my ass playfully a few times, thankfully not as hard as before as she firmly grabs the soft, jiggly flesh of my butt, her fingers digging into the deep skin as she plays for a few minutes while dragging her warm cock between my cheeks again. I hiss as my poor booty is still tender from the previous spanking but loving the attention. After she's had her fun, she grabs my waist to get me on all fours again preparing to impale me. At least I hope so. I gasp as she fills me perfectly, my hungry pussy swallowing up the throbbing mass with my wetness.

"Yes!" I cry out, not caring about the consequences. This cock will ruin me; the perfect key to my lock. I'm addicted.

My walls fully yield to the intruder once again as the head bumps my g-spot with every slow, methodical thrust. I lick my lips, thankful to have her back inside me. But before she gets a rhythm going, she reaches for both of my arms. Grabbing my wrists, she pulls them behind me towards her and lifts my torso up from the bed, completely supported by her strength as she starts to piston in and out of me. In and out. In and out. Our bodies slamming together as our pleasure points meet is making my tits bounce wildly. She's going so hard that they hurt as they crash back into my chest, but the euphoria that's bombarding my body far outweighs any pain right now.

I begin moaning loader at the familiar sensations, tossing my head back hoping for a different outcome this time. With the constant pounding and her heavy ballsack bashing against my clit, it doesn't take long for me to get back to the brink. The attack on my insides is wonderful but it's not quite enough to get me over the edge. I unfortunately can't do much in my position, as I'm completely at the mercy of my cute succubus going to town on my cavern. What else is new? After riding the cusp of being so close to orgasm for so long, I'm moaning like crazy.

"Please. I need it so bad, I'm so desperate. I'll be your good girl, I promise. Just please make me cum!!" I plead, her rhythm never relenting.

After a few more minutes of abusing my poor pussy, she starts to shift her body backwards along with mine. Oh God, not again. Please!

Pulling me back further into her, our bodies remain joined as we shift to a somewhat reverse cowgirl position; her ravenous assault on my battered cunt never waning. The grip on my waist is tight as she uses her immense strength to move my body up and down her shlong with reckless abandon, knocking on my womb as if to gain entrance. It hurts so fucking good. I feel my tits bouncing like wild with the movement of my body and my pussy is overflowing as she takes advantage of my curvy form. I'm her human cocksleeve in this moment and I almost squirt at just the thought.

This new angle made her feel even more pronounced inside me, which I didn't think was possible. I look down at the hot sight below me: my ample bosom matching the motions of my body and my stomach slightly bulging from every poke of the demonic intruder. Holy fucking shit, that's so hot. Nothing else mattered right now, just the white hot pleasure washing over me in this moment. I grab one of my bouncing tits, tweaking the nipple while the other hand reaches down to my gushing center to find my big red button to bring me over the edge. I'm so desperate.