The Succbus' Milky Bounty Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Before I can even reach it, Sabrina drops me onto her dick with a loud plop and a painful bump against my womb. She quickly gathers my wrists in her strong grip, pinning both of them to my back with one hand while her other arm encircles my torso, replacing the grip I had on my fat tit. I can't move. I can't bounce on this divine cock attacking my insides, and I can't touch myself or the woman making my mind melt with pleasure. Fuck! I'm now helpless again and I throw my head back to cry out to the heavens in frustration. She holds me close, groping my tit and tweaking my nipple with a hard twist for a few seconds before grabbing my throat.

"Does my dirty slut want to cum?" She asks before biting my shoulder with those sharp fangs. I thrash in her grip.

"Oh yes, please! I'm begging you. I know I've been bad, but I promise I'll be good. So please... please let me cum!!" My words almost sounding like garbled gibberish as I desperately beg.

She chuckles in response. I'm so fucking close... I'm sweating profusely, and not wanting to lose this high again I desperately squirm and gyrate my body on her huge prick as much as her grip allows me, frantically trying to hit any pleasure points I can to tilt me over the edge. I fight against the strong grip she has my hands bound in, but it's no use. My pussy is like a volcano, but I just can't reach the summit.

"That's my good girl." I hear her whisper, the hot breath on my neck sending a chill down my spine and she rewards me with an extra hard thrust that makes me squeak. Ooooh, that was good.

"Who owns these titties?" Roughly pinching and pulling one of my nipples as she says this.

"You do."

I answer with a groan and was rewarded with another hard thrust.

"Who owns this pussy?" She carefully rubs my molten core, avoiding my clit.

"You do."

Another thrust.

"Who owns your milk?" Capturing a hard nipple in her mouth and sucking roughly, making me hiss.

"You do."

Thrust.

"And who owns you, my beautiful, busty, milky goddess?" Her grip on me like a constrictor as she lightly chokes me again.

"You do." I whisper, my mind absolving itself of the last bit of logic until only my primal lust remains. This is my new reality.

"Goooood girl." She coos as her tight embrace steadies my body from all of the shaking.

Her hot breathing on my face, coupled with her meticulous tongue exploring my ear is driving me absolutely mad. "Are you ready, my sweet?" She whispers while licking my face. My pussy is as hot as the sun at this moment. "Fuck yes!" I barely manage to blurt out between pants. "Then hang on." I barely hear her over the pounding in my ears.

The skewer buried in me resumes it's role as a piston, even faster this time as the thick head once again hammers my sore cervix and rubs my g-spot. I barely notice her hand crawling down my body among the other sensations attacking me, but it's more prevalent as she nears my clit. The nub throbs painfully, begging to be touched by the encroaching presence. I'm losing my mind as she slowly circles her way closer and closer with her fingers, and I try so desperately to buck my hips to create contact but her hand remains steady. She finally rubs my clit, almost making me gush with a single touch. She sends her fingers into overdrive as her fingers alternate between side to side and circular motions. The speed of her digits almost felt as if they were vibrating, relentlessly stroking the focal point of my pleasure over and over and over again.

This final assault on my sensitive body puts me on the path of no return. I freeze as all of my senses start going numb. All of the buildup and edging from the last hour leading up to this. My breath catches, and the world stops for a moment as Sabrina quickly releases her grip on my hands to cover my mouth before the dam breaks. I scream like a banshee, thankfully muffled by her warm hand. The orgasm explodes throughout my body like a supernova. My vision blurs, my toes curl and I ball my fists as I continuously squirt all over the giant cock inside me, soaking the bed. She holds me steady as the pleasure racks my body, which shakes violently as the throes of bliss spread through me like waves. She continuously strokes my clit, then takes her hand from my mouth to painfully tweak and pull on my nipple; creating a feedback loop of white hot ecstasy between the two points which somehow brings my pleasure levels even higher.

My skin is on fire and my body vibrates from the intense climax coursing through me from my head to my toes, igniting every single nerve like fireworks. It feels like I'm floating as every strum of my clit makes me buck my hips. The pleasure is so intense that I feel my milk shoot from my tits, the streak from the one Sabrina's tweaking launching across the room.

As she finally lets me come down from nirvana, I fall back into her and she gently lays me down on the bed; my body now a quivering and convulsing mess. She finally pulls out of me which creates a nice puddle of some of my trapped fluids on the sheets. Sabrina admires my sweaty body, watching my chest rise and fall from my rapid breathing in my orgasmic glow. I'm absolutely exhausted and desperately want rest. I close my eyes and feel my scarlet minx begin to draw the replenished milk from my body as she cuddles up next to me. I think I'm in love.

To be continued in part 3!