Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
LustKnightLustKnightabout 9 years ago
So...

...when does Jessica admit she's Lyden's daughter by Angela?

(I hope I'm wrong; Angela hiding that from Lyden would be amazingly terrible and unforgiveable. But it seems plausible...)

A+ series, 5* all the way. Looking forward to more!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Look it up if you don't know

"If you don't believe me, go back to the tower Brooke was kept in. Oh, wait. You can't, because it's no longer there. Poseidon tried to bind me with water, and when I broke free, it decimated the tower."

How can it no longer be there if only 10% is missing?

If you do not know the meaning of a word, look it up before using it.

dec′i·ma′tion n.

Usage Note: Decimate originally referred to the killing of every tenth person, a punishment used in the Roman army for mutinous legions [or legion that failed in battle].

Some use it to indicate large scale destruction, but only as in killing people, not destroying property.

Too often people seem to believe decimate means total or almost total destruction of people or armies. Not even close. For them, it's still the old 10% rule.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
To Anon

Alright i will just point out one thing to the comment below. you are completly correct that decimation does mean the destruction of one in every ten people. But i will point out that a legion in a roman army was not made from 100 people. just to point out something about how people can make mistakes, perhaps one should be a little more tollerant.

garbonzo607garbonzo607over 8 years ago
Decimate

We use the dictionary definition as found on Google:

- to kill, destroy, or remove a large percentage or part of.

Words change in meaning throughout time, so we need to keep up to date. ;)

~ The Editor (fantasytrove.blogspot.com)

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Cats

Shrodinger never experimented on a cat. He described a thought experiment on an imaginary cat.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous