The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Eldon's cheeks burned at her lewd comments. Knowing that they'd been watched for that long... Why hadn't Gloria sensed she was there? Or had his girlfriend gotten off on being watched? As he glanced at Gloria, he recalled that she couldn't read Shlee's mind. As he looked at the succubus, he saw clothes materialize around her body. What bothered him were what appeared to be tear streaks under her eyes. As soon as he noticed them, they disappeared.

"What are you doing here?" Gloria asked in a cool tone, as though they hadn't been caught in the middle of an indecent act, in the middle of the hospital, after finding out his sister and step-mother had been kidnapped, and— Gloria interrupted his thoughts as she patted his still flaming cheek. "Don't worry, dear. I've been caught in far more compromising situations than this. There was that time Ares and Hermes were tag teaming me, when my husband walked in and... Oh, my! You're still hard! But I thought you..." she reached down and rubbed her crotch through her tight white pants. In the dead silence of the room, there was no mistaking the squishing sounds coming from her crotch.

"Damn! He has stamina too and a quick recovery," Shlee chirped from the door. "Hmm..." She shook herself as Eldon rushed to get dressed. He didn't understand why he was still rock hard, and Shlee's hungry gaze made him feel like a piece of meat on the auction block. Considering she was a werewolf, being a piece of meat didn't appeal to him.

"Why are you here, Shlee?" Eldon asked again, trying to keep his voice from showing his embarrassment.

"You mean besides the excellent show?" If it was possible, her grin grew wider and hungrier. "You've really got some nice muscle tone, by the way. Okay, okay! I was sent to get you, because it's time to go. Considering the amount of noise you two were making, I decided it would be best for me to come get you. Don't think you wanted your dad walking in and seeing you fill her up like that."

"We were that loud?" Eldon groaned. Could he get any more embarrassed?

"Anyone within ten feet of that door could hear what was going on in here," Shlee giggled again. "I had to stop a couple doctors from breaking in, but I doubt your family heard. My hearing is a bit more sensitive than most."

Eldon finished pulling on his pants, then threw his shirt on as he dashed out the door, forgetting his shoes. He ran to the recovery room, where his dad was talking to one of the president's Secret Service agents dressed in black tactical gear.

"I'll be glad to accept whatever help the President is willing to give, but I don't want her to stick her neck on the line for us. I don't want her to commit political suicide by supporting us too much."

The agent grinned behind his shades. Shades? Indoors? Eldon wondered if there were special technology behind them. "You haven't seen the polls since the helicopter crash and it became public knowledge that Lydonese helped heal the President. The fact that some Paladonic Knights were found with footage claiming it was magical creatures that attacked the President before the attack happened has helped, also. We really owe your son for his help in finding those traitors."

"Lydonese?" Lyden asked with a tone Eldon couldn't decipher.

"Ahem," the agent looked nervous for a moment, "Yes. Well, the President wanted to consult with you first on that, but after the attacks, she saw an opportunity to give a unifying name to the creatures from your world. I believe it's her hope that by using your name, a name that's well respected, it'll lessen the animosity towards them. We have the term humans, for us, but there was no name to tie everyone from the Shadow World together."

Lyden looked around the room and noticed his son standing there. When he glanced at Eldon's bare feet, he felt his face darken again. Gloria chose that moment to walk up and hand him his shoes and socks.

"Sorry it took me a bit to get them," Shlee piped in next, still wearing her broad grin. The grin looked good on her, but Eldon still didn't like what was behind it. "These two were sleeping pretty soundly." Eldon was glad Mandy wasn't in the room to make that lie impossible to say.

"Well, they're here now," Brooke spoke up before Lyden could say anything.

Lyden glanced at her and gave her a slight smile. "Good," he nodded and turned back to the agent. "If everything is ready, then we should go."

"There is an armored SUV waiting outside that will get us to our destination," the agent said. "We can meet our contact who should know where your daughter and wife are being held. After you, Ambassador. I've already been informed that the building is secure. We have a free path to the transport."

They took the stairs instead of the elevator, but it was only two floors and everyone was in perfect shape. When they reached the back of the hospital where the car was waiting, they expected the large black SUV, but not the tiny by comparison vehicle behind it.

"I thought the Knights had the Orange Bubble," Brock stated. His mechanical legs were anything but stealthy, but Eldon appreciated that his brother could move freely in the world.

"So did I," Lyden commented. He looked at the car with suspicion.

"It was," Mandy said as she stepped out of the Orange Bubble. "I've been talking with the car, and she explained everything to me."

Eldon couldn't stop himself from taking a step back at that news. Before he could even think to respond, Shlee stepped up and started asking questions.

"You can talk to a car? That is so cool. Does the car talk through the speakers, through engine sounds, or what? What does a car even say? I wish I could talk to technology."

"Whoa!" Mandy held her four hands up to stop her barrage of questions. "It's not like that. We just understand each other. The Orange Bubble isn't technology, but a magical creature born from old technology."

"I never knew it could talk," Lyden mused as he ran his hand along his old car. "I mean, it makes sense. It holds a portion of Angela's soul. I knew it could think."

Mandy faced the car then walked up to Lyden. "She prefers to be thought of as a she, and not an it." There was no rebuke in Mandy's tone, but Lyden flinched and jerked his hand away as though slapped. "She cares for you and your family, though. She no longer sees herself as attached to the Pillar of Fire. She's become her own identity."

Eldon saw his father's fists clench and his jaw flex. "Then why didn't she save them?" Lyden's voice was cold again. "Why didn't she get them out of there before those damned Knights kidnapped my wife and daughter?"

If hearing that the Orange Bubble could communicate was a shock, hearing his dad utter a swear word was on a whole other level. Lyden Snow never swore. Even a word as small as 'damn' was worse than he would say.

Mandy backed away at the cold vengeance in Eldon's dad's voice. She faced the car for a moment, but if it said anything, Eldon couldn't hear.

"She couldn't," Mandy stated after a moment. "There are a lot of things she can do that no ordinary car can, but in the end, she is still in the body of a car. By the time she knew what was going on, it was too late. She came back here and waited for you." Mandy's tone conveyed the Orange Bubble's regret and concern. Eldon saw the effect of her words wash over his father as he rested his head against the car's metal surface.

Lyden's lips moved, but Eldon couldn't hear what his father said. No one moved or spoke as they waited for Lyden to finish. He clutched Areth's golden statue tight to his chest, and after a moment Eldon saw fresh tears stream down his father's cheeks.

"He really loves you all," Gloria whispered into his ear. "I know some people wonder how he could love so many different people. He has so many wives, plus you kids... I know it's not true, but I've heard many from both worlds mutter that he must be a heartless bastard. They figure that he just has the wives for sex, and doesn't care for his offspring, but there is no denying his love. Your father is a great man. I can see a lot of him in you."

Eldon didn't know how to take the compliment and kept his mouth shut. He'd heard some of the same things growing up. People assumed that they understood him, without ever meeting him. All they saw was his public persona. They saw a man with multiple wives, with kids among some of them, and assumed they knew what kind of man he was.

Eldon would be the first to admit his dad wasn't always around. Lyden Snow was a busy man as the only sanctioned ambassador between the two worlds. He was also the hero of the Chaos War. But he never doubted his father's love. Never doubted for a moment that Lyden Snow cared for, and loved every member of his family.

"There's no point in staying here," Lyden spoke up, breaking into Eldon's thoughts. His voice was strong, though it had lost its anger. In its place was determination. "The sooner we meet up with this agent, the sooner we can rescue them and put an end to the Paladonic Knights."

"If you'll get into the SUV," the other Secret Service agent stated, "we can head right to her."

Lyden looked from the black SUV to the Orange Bubble and shook his head. "No, I'll take my car. If you want to lead the way, we'll follow."

Eldon didn't know if the agent knew about Lyden's car and what it was capable of—though the previous conversation would have given him only an inkling of what the old Volkswagen Beetle could do—but he didn't say a word as he got into the passenger seat of the larger vehicle. The first Secret Service agent followed them into the Orange Bubble.

Eldon had to waddle a bit as he ducked into the car. He was still hard and it was uncomfortable to bend over as he entered the large interior.

"Did having Shlee watch us turn you on that much?" Gloria asked him as she followed after.

"No," he shook his head and looked around to see who might have heard. Shlee met his eyes and smiled. Of course her enhanced hearing would have picked it up. He tried to give her a confident smile as he finished the rest in his head. I don't know why I'm still like this. It doesn't make sense. I'm not even that horny. Well, no more than usual, at any rate.

Gloria grimaced, then nodded to his dad. "Think it has something to do with what Areth did to you?"

"You mean I might have a perma-boner?" he asked a bit louder than he meant to. He got a couple of looks from the others in the car and felt his cheeks heating up. He dropped his voice and turned his back on them. "Isn't that supposed to be dangerous? I recall something about getting ahold of a doctor if you have an erection lasting longer than four hours."

Gloria glanced at his crotch. Eldon noticed a distinct lack of concern on her face. "For a person like you, I wouldn't worry about it. Even with as large as you are down there, your body will withstand whatever damage it'll cause you."

Eldon felt like a fool. Of course his body could deal with it. He couldn't be hurt now, after Areth's sacrifice. Well, he could be hurt, but not permanently. Now that he thought about it, it might not be such a bad thing. Despite himself, he felt his ego rise as he realized that he could go forever, and never grow soft. Of course, that's assuming it never went down. Maybe it was as simple as Shlee watching them, and that turned him on at some subconscious level. But then again, maybe not.

"If you two are done talking about his magnificent cock," Shlee muttered to them with a wide grin, "the rest of us are trying to come up with a plan."

Eldon opened his mouth to say something in response, but shut it a moment later when nothing came to mind.

"There's not a lot we can decide until we know the layout of their base," Brooke said to Lyden. "Once we meet up with this undercover agent, we'll know what we're in for."

Eldon glanced out the front windshield. With the dimensional shift between the interior and exterior of the car, his vision was distorted but he was able to make out the SUV's lights. As he watched, the right light flashed and they turned to follow.

"I hate waiting," Eldon muttered.

"I remember that about you," Mandy said at his shoulder. He jumped, not having heard her approach. "Always so impatient. Tell me, Gloria. Does he still dive in head first before he thinks?"

"He has a tendency to think with his head first," Gloria replied with too much ease for Eldon's comfort. "And not always the one on his shoulders. That head does some great diving, though."

"I'm right here, you two," Eldon groused. "You know you can talk to me directly."

"I know," Mandy giggled. "But it's more fun this way."

"So Mandy, tell me," Gloria piped in as though Eldon hadn't spoken, "did he learn to kiss from you, or is it a natural talent of his?"

"Oh my! I wish I could take credit, but he was always that good. Sometimes he would kiss me, and my knees would just melt!"

"Ugh!" Eldon threw his hands up and walked away. He didn't mind the complimentary talk, but didn't appreciate being talked about as though he weren't there.

Instead of being left alone to his thoughts as he walked back to the bed and sat down, Shlee joined him.

"What do you want?" he asked a bit more sourly than he meant to.

"Well, my excuse is that I just want to talk, but in reality I wanted to see what it would take to get that awesome cock between my thighs, or to get you to kiss me the way they're talking about it." Shlee covered her mouth and her eyes opened wide in shock as she realized what she'd just said. "I didn't mean to say that! It just came out all of a sudden. I mean, I really would like to fuck you, but now isn't the right time for it, among other things. Oh! Why can't I control what I say?"

Despite his previous mood, Eldon chuckled. "Relax," he told her. "I'm not offended. That sort of thing happens whenever Mandy is around. Her mere presence makes everyone say the absolute truth. No one can lie when she's around. The trick is to speak the truth. You don't have to say the whole truth, but as long as you don't try to lie at all, you can speak normally."

"What I wouldn't give to have her follow me on an interview with a couple senators," Shlee grimaced. "So, if I say something like: 'you're really cute,' I don't have to add that I wonder what your cum tastes like? Shit!"

"Try something smaller," he offered her. "This bed is soft. See? I didn't add that I would love to screw Gloria and you later, if the opportunity presents." He smiled at her as her eyes grew wide and glanced at the bulge in his pants. "Yes, I added that last part on purpose. I thought it might make you more comfortable, and less embarrassed about letting your statements earlier slip." He shook his head and looked away.

"And you dated her at one point?" Shlee asked in wonder. "I wonder what it would be like to have that many hands roaming your body at once. Dang it! I can't even have personal thoughts? How did you handle the honesty thing in your relationship?"

Eldon chuckled again as she went all over the place with her statements. "It wasn't that bad, really," he told her. "Deep down, I'm an honest guy. Wasn't too bad, as long as I thought before I spoke. Her dad didn't like me much before he passed away, though."

"Was her dad really a Paladonic Knight? How does that work, because she's obviously not human?" Shlee's eyes grew wide in wonder.

"Emmet was a healer for the Knights," Eldon told her. "My dad knows the story better, but they became good friends after the Chaos war. Emmet actually helped back then, and that's when he got Mandy's mom pregnant. She's the last living elf. It was during a mission to the Pillar of Darkness's demesne."

Shlee shuddered next to him. "I hate that place. My dad took me there once. I met a vampire, which was interesting, but werewolves and vampires don't normally get along. I like the light, but sometimes I go back to visit." She clamped her teeth shut, and Eldon wondered what she'd been about to say.

He nodded to what she'd said, and they sat in silence for a bit. He noticed his girlfriend give him a smile, before turning and whispering something to Mandy. Mandy glanced at them, gave a small smile and nodded before replying. He didn't know whether to be worried about whatever they were gossiping about, or just thankful that he didn't have to hear it. Gloria winking at him didn't help him relax any.

"So, what happened between you two?" Eldon glanced back to Shlee and saw her indicating Mandy. "I mean, if honesty wasn't an issue between you two, why did you separate?"

Eldon felt himself stiffen, even as he clamped his mouth shut. If he didn't try to speak, he wouldn't have to say it. He couldn't say it. The experience was too horrific.

"That bad, huh?" Shlee patted him on the shoulder. He flinched away from her touch and she jerked her hand away as though burned. He could see that his reaction hurt her, but he refused to speak. It was the only way he knew for certain would stop him from telling her the truth.

"He still refuses to talk about it, huh?" Mandy stated as she walked over to them. "It was embarrassing, I'll admit, but it wasn't his fault."

"Embarrassing?!" Eldon demanded before he could stop himself. Everyone in the car looked to him, and he clamped his hand over his mouth before anything else could slip out.

"You don't have to tell me if you don't want to," Shlee offered in a sympathetic tone.

"I don't see why he doesn't," Mandy replied without any concern. "Gloria has already seen the whole thing in his mind, and his parents know."

"I don't know either," Brock piped up, but no one looked at him.

Eldon glared at Gloria. Of course she knew. She had access to all his thoughts. It never bothered him before. While dating Mandy, he had no problems having no secrets. Afterwards...

"It wasn't your fault, Eldon," Mandy pressed. "It's high time you got over it."

"Get over it?" he demanded, anger flaring up. "All those people dead because of what I did."

"What we did," Mandy corrected him. "I'm not saying to forget about them, but it wasn't your fault. You couldn't control it, and it wasn't—"

"We should have known better," Eldon interrupted her. "You should have told me that you were... you were..." he tried to stop his mouth from finishing that sentence, but it was impossible with Mandy right in front of him, "you were on the rag."

"I'm confused," Shlee said and stood up. "I don't think I should be a part of this."

"You asked," Mandy said with more than a little heat in her voice. "He may be hung up on it, but I'll tell you what happened." She took a deep breath and ignored Eldon shaking his head. "We were hiding from my dad in Gaia's capital city. He didn't like Eldon and me dating, but I enjoyed being with him, even despite his deformity, which he usually kept hidden from me. He was in the guise of a human, and we went into a hotel, deciding to have some fun. I thought I was past my period, and he went down on me. The next thing I knew, I was looking at my clone munching my own box."

"That doesn't sound so bad," Shlee offered in a weak voice. "Even sounds kind of hot."

"That's not the whole story," Eldon told her without looking away from Mandy. "When I changed into her, I also took on her ability. Normally, her ability is stuck to whatever room she's in. Sometimes it can be fun to walk down a street and see someone suddenly spout something they didn't mean to admit. Suddenly having two of us, or rather two of her, in the same room increased that ability exponentially. Remember how I said you don't have to say the whole truth, as long as you don't lie? That wasn't the case then."

"So people in a larger area had to start telling the truth?" Brock joined the conversation. "I don't see what's wrong with that."