Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago

Thanks for carrying on. I will look out for future chapters when you find moments of balance.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
Great story

I have started reading about a week ago and I kept reading due to the great characters and their development. Hope new chapters come out soon but no one is rushing. Thanks for a great story

MDG1969MDG1969over 5 years ago
Start a Patreon account

By starting a Patreon account you can see how many people support you financially, be able to give feedback and converse directly with your patrons.

And any income that you get from that account will help you with life work balance. I'm sure there's more involved, please look into it, I would be willing to support you also.

One last thing, it involves my opinion on your cliffhangers. Not all cliffhangers have to be negative and or of the 'end of the world variety'. Sometimes you can leave a cliffhanger as a positive and or something new and fresh being added to your storyline. So basically what I'm saying is it bums me out when a story leaves off on a down note and then I rate your story based on my emotions instead of on all characteristics of the story. That means I've only given one of your stories a five star. Most of your stories got three or four, a few have gotten two but none have gotten a one.

I love the world you've created and would love for you to continue writing in it.

MDG

pk2curiouspk2curiousover 2 years ago

The less than 5 star reader below is an idiot . Cliffhangers are an authors strength . If the reader has read this long and has any question about less than 5 stars . Then he is a douche . This much free top notch literature is a blessing . We have no right to be that ungrateful .

FISHINGDUDEFISHINGDUDEalmost 2 years ago

Continuing Greatness in story series

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous