Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
BlackWolfDraBlackWolfDraabout 5 years ago
Please take time

Love your storyies. Please don't be like a ton of other writers to rush to the end. Take your time if that means montha or years do so to make this story line great so it has been for so long. A great story can goto shit in short order with a shitty ending. Thanks and keep up the good work

slm59slm59about 5 years ago
Take the time you need

The best of plans can easily be side tracked when life happens. I appreciate the progress you've made on this story and I'll patiently wait for more. Thanks!

AutumnsBreathAutumnsBreathabout 5 years ago

I was so excited when I saw a new chapter. Please don't hate me for admitting the ending to this one makes me extremely uncomfortable. I've been waiting for Shelly to finally catch a break and have a nice ending. Forcing her to carry a rape baby's a bit depressing. Would fuck her up for life. I'm hoping there's an alternative.

DBs_BroDBs_Broabout 5 years agoAuthor
@AutumnsBreath

I agree that what I am putting Shelly through will be harsh, difficult, and extremely unfair. On the flipside, there is a story arch I have planned for her that will make her come out the other end much stronger. Unfortunately, she will go through hell first.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Oh. I see now why you made light of rape in earlier chapters.

You really should put a warning on your story. And consider stop getting the names of your characters wrong.

DBs_BroDBs_Broover 2 years agoAuthor

@Anonymous

Where did I get names wrong? I try to watch out for that, but sometimes they get jumbled in my head as I write.

NovemberComingFireNovemberComingFirealmost 2 years ago

I don’t think i can go any further with this story. Gross rapey shit aside, the characters are all on my last nerve. Idiotic nonsensical decisions left and right. Eldon/Sheldon (I wish you would be clear on that) is fucking annoying and his sister is a total twat and selfish as fuck. I don’t even care if either of them die at this point. ALSO, the whole “bad language” thing is just….stupid.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous