The Succubae Seduction Bk. 02: The Twins Ch. 26

Story Info
Shelly deals with her everything thrown her way.
11.1k words
4.77
3.6k
4

Part 26 of the 62 part series

Updated 11/01/2022
Created 04/08/2013
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers

Shelly deals with her new role as a mother, losing Sonia's affection, and chasing after Jessica.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Chapter 26

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

Air Plans

Shelly stood and wobbled slightly as her feet touched on the cold rock floor. It was her first time out of bed since giving birth, and the act was more difficult than she thought it should be. Even after receiving healing from Alloria, her inside still ached, her legs and abdomen felt like she'd completed a muscle failure workout, and her emotions were in turmoil.

"That's it," Sonia intoned next to her as she held Shelly's arm to help support her. "Now take a step... Yes... Now the other foot..."

Shelly wanted to shove the woman away but also appreciated her presence. The android was sending mixed signals, and Shelly didn't know what to think. Was Sonia toying with her? Why was she still around and being so helpful if she wanted to end their relationship? Did she believe Shelly couldn't remember to walk? How could she hold her arm so delicately, and yet offer such support?

Too many questions without answers.

Rain rested in the Myrmidon's arms, sleeping peacefully. It still felt strange to Shelly that the cumulative ant queens making up her new nanny weren't an enemy. Her form was a little different than the standard Myrmidon, with a larger thorax and many more colors, which helped. But after growing up knowing that all Myrmidons were out to get her family, and after what'd happened down in that lair...

Her thoughts must have summoned the baby's awareness. Rain shifted and started to fuss. As if on cue, Shelly's breasts began aching, and her bra became damp. She felt disgusting! These were the things she'd never heard about growing up. She'd thought pushing the baby out would be the end of it, but there was so much more following, that she'd never even suspected.

"Bring her to me," Shelly ordered the nanny with a sigh.

"Rest, Queen's Mother, and I will bring the Queen," the Myrmidon replied.

Shelly ground her teeth as Sonia helped her back to the bed. She'd requested to be called by her name multiple times, but the large ant creature only stared as if her words were incomprehensible.

As soon as she laid back and a blanket placed across her legs, the nanny stood and carried the tiny child over. Shelly freed her right breast and then had to stifle a moan as Rain latched onto her stiff nipple. There wasn't any sexual pleasure from the action, but the sense of relief, coupled with the euphoria and calm from Rain's bite, made it hard to be angry with the child.

"They have entered the main world," Gaia said as she formed up out of the floor. The Pillar of Earth gave the Nanny a stern look before continuing. "I've been unable to verify the reports about Jessica near the Pillar of Air's domain. My abilities there are weaker since Lysa's element is opposite mine."

"Has anyone warned Lysa?" Shelly asked and switched Rain to the other breast. Sweet warmth radiated from that nipple as the baby's mandibles poked into her flesh, and the pressure began to recede. Shelly told herself for the hundredth time that she was going to get rid of this child... Just as soon as she could ween it from her milk.

"I've sent emissaries to both her lands and Lucifer's demesne," Gaia said and leaned against one wall. It was the most relaxed Shelly had ever seen the woman, or the most worn out. "I have also tried to summon her, but there is no response."

"You don't think..." Shelly couldn't even get the words out. If Jessica was after killing Lysa and already succeeded... the thought didn't bear thinking.

"No," Gaia gave her a comforting look before continuing. "If there were one less Pillar in this world, I would have felt it. Your half-sister tends to be a little flighty, and doesn't always respond when called."

Shelly looked at the mighty pillar for a moment, wondering if she'd just made a pun. Gaia didn't smile, though, and Shelly dismissed it. "How soon before we can set out?"

"You can barely walk," Sonia cut in, annoyance thick in her voice. "You're in no condition to go anywhere, and especially not considering the baby."

Shelly wanted to snap at the woman and tell her that she could do as she pleased but paused instead. Sonia was looking out for her. Shelly had promised to be different, and she was going to do it, no matter that the android couldn't seem to make up her mind. Did Sonia want to be with her? Or was she taunting her?

"Our Queen and her mother will be well protected," the Myrmidon interrupted. "With our assistance, we can ensure our Queen's Mother will be up to the journey."

"Why would you allow her to take your queen on a mission that is dangerous at all?" Sonia turned and faced the tall ant-creature. Shelly realized that she needed to give the monster a name, and decided that Nanny fit as well as any other.

"We understand the threat that Jessica poses," Nanny replied. "While we will not fight in your causes, we cannot ignore the danger to our queen, should Jessica succeed. Also, our queen desires her mother's presence. We obey our queen."

"So, you won't fight with us, but will fight to protect your queen," Sonia summed up Nanny's stance. "And what would happen if you determined that we were a threat?"

There was no hesitation in the response. "Then we would destroy you." The tone filled with grim certainty. "But worry not. While we cannot read your mind, we can tell you are no threat to our queen."

"Ha! And where were you when I shot your old queen right between the eyes? I think you might find me harder to kill than you think," Sonia said, her voice growing heated.

"We were on a mission for my the previous queen. On her death, we were overcome with madness, and unable to think for ourselves. We have already analyzed your systems," Nanny said as though discussing the color of the sky. "It would take us less time to disconnect your main processors from your power sources than it took us to make this statement. And before you relax, we are aware of your secondary and tertiary systems. You are well built, and designed to hold up well, but are no match for us." She turned and faced Shelly and added as though she hadn't just threatened the android, "Our queen is full. If you wish it, we will hold her. However, you should know that she is very content being held by the Queen's Mother."

Shelly hated the warmth that filled her at hearing those words. She wanted to hand Rain over to spite the child. Every time she looked into Rain's eyes, memories of King Aecus's skin filled her mind. Every time she changed her diaper, she recalled of her rapist's duality of gender. And yet, every time she fed Rain, she was filled with a desire to protect this fragile life. Every time Rain fussed, she felt a pull to relieve her discomfort. She felt dirty and defiled, but also something more. Like it or not, she was a mother to this being... At least, for now.

Giving birth changed something in her, and she wasn't sure if it was for the better or not, but she wasn't going to run from it. Did that mean she wasn't going to run from being a mother to this child as well? Could she live with Rain and raise her to be a better person than Rain's father? Would the ants let her? More questions, and still no answers.

"If you two women are done comparing penises," Gaia broke into Shelly's thoughts, "then there are more important matters to discuss. Shelly, had I more energy—or your father was still here—I could restore you to full strength. Unfortunately, I believe that you hold the best possibility of stopping Jessica due to your connection to her. If your ant companion can assist in this way, then I recommend you let her."

"But—" Sonia cut in. Gaia waved her to be quiet.

"You will need to protect her as well," Gaia informed the android. "You will need to be her grounding rod when she faces Jessica."

Was that another pun? Shelly wondered but remained silent. She wanted to protest that she knew right from wrong, but doubt crept in. What would she do once she finally confronted Jessica?

"I'm tired of being the ground she walks all over," Sonia said, and Shelly winced, knowing she deserved that comment. "But I'll do whatever it takes to help save both worlds."

"Being someone's ground is not such a bad thing. You give them support and a place from which to grow." This time Shelly was sure the Pillar of Earth was intentionally making references to her element despite her stern expression. "Your rocs await you, once you're ready," Gaia informed them. Before any further discussion, Gaia melted into the wall she leaned against and was gone.

Shelly looked from Sonia to Nanny and back again. Now that she was actually about to leave, she noted her weakness and knew she couldn't walk to where the giant birds awaited them. Nanny said she could help, but what could she do that Gaia couldn't? Or was it that Gaia was too drained to do much?

Nanny turned and faced Sonia as she pointed to Rain. "If you will hold our Queen for a moment, we will assist the Queen's Mother."

"Her name is Shelly," Sonia grimaced, but walked up to Shelly and reached for the baby.

Shelly handed Rain over, then secured her breast back in her bra. The pressure was gone, but she knew her body was already rebuilding the milk to prepare for the next feeding. She tried to give Sonia an appreciative smile for her words, but the android refused to look at her. Instead, Sonia started to "coo" and "ahh" at Rain, showing a surprisingly soft side.

"How will you—oomph!" Shelly started to ask, but the Myrmidon moved with lightning speed. Before she could grasp what was happening, Shelly felt pressure against her lips. It took her a moment to realize that Nanny was kissing her. It felt weird, and not at all pleasant. She could feel the myriad ants that made up the Myrmidon's body slide and move against her lips and cheeks as her mandibles held her head steady. She wanted to gag and retch, but before she could, a cold liquid flowed into her shocked and open mouth.

"Hey, now!" Sonia screeched, but Shelly couldn't see her past the multi-hued being in front of her. "Why can't I move?"

Shelly tried to spit the fluid out, but her throat reflexively opened, and she swallowed. Heat suffused her chest, despite the coolness of the liquid flowing into her. That heat soon spread to her extremities, and for a moment, she felt lightheaded. The world started to dim and darken around her. She tried to panic and failed. The warmth filling her felt so relaxing. The liquid pouring down her throat was delicious and refreshing.

It took her a moment to realize that the reason everything went dark was her closed eyes. Memories of what Aecus did to her surfaced, and this time she managed to act. Her eyes snapped open, and with a herculean effort of will, she lifted her arms and pushed Nanny away. Her limbs were lead weights, but she managed to break the lip-lock. Nanny's mandibles scraped along her jaw and cheeks as the creature moved away, but thankfully it didn't hurt. Viscous fluid flowed for just a moment longer, leaking down Shelly's chin and soaking her shirt before Nanny closed her mouth.

"What did... you do to me?" Shelly gasped, her voice barely above a whisper. She wanted to shout at the creature but didn't have the strength. She glanced over to Sonia and saw her lips moving, but no sound came out. The android looked panicked and terrified, but she didn't move from her spot by the wall. In her arms rested Rain, eyes closed and breathing softly.

"We have given your body what it needs to recover," Nanny said. "Much as a bee's vomit is healthy for you, what we can produce is even more so."

Bee vomit? Oh, honey!

"You had to kiss me to do it?" Shelly tried to ask with heat, but her eyes drooped as a profound lethargy crawled across her. "You couldn't have... just given... me a... drink..." she trailed off as her eyes closed entirely, and she lost her train of thought.

"This was the most expedient way," Nanny said, unperturbed. "Besides, we're not so alien that we don't understand that you would have an issue drinking our saliva..."

If she said anything more, it was lost to Shelly as she fell asleep.

She woke with a start, sitting upright and throwing her blanket off. Fear coursed through her heart as she looked around the room. Nanny stood a few paces away, and Sonia held Rain in her arms, standing unmoving against the wall.

"How long was I out?" she demanded as she got off the bed and looked around for some clothing. The rocs were waiting for them, and they needed to get to the Pillar of Air's domain to find Jessica. How could Nanny knock her out like that? Anger soon replaced her concern as she waited for an answer.

"Less than a minute," Nanny said. "Just enough for your body to get some accelerated rest."

Less than a minute? She wondered in awe. She felt as though she'd awoken from a great night's sleep. When was the last time she felt so rested? With another shock, she realized that she was on her feet and felt no pain, even after having given birth to Rain only hours before. Her legs remained steady beneath her, and even her core muscles felt strong.

"What the fuck!" Sonia suddenly shouted, then looked around with shock. "I can speak again! What did you do to me, you insect filled sack of—" her voice cut off with an electric pop.

"You talk too much," Nanny said. She walked over and took Rain from the android's unmoving arms. "We are tired of your prattle, and you are disturbing our queen's rest."

"Release her," Shelly ordered as outrage filled Sonia's eyes. "Whatever you've done to her, stop it. We need to work together, and this is a terrible start."

"As the Queen's Mother commands," Nanny intoned and bowed. A second later, Sonia lurched and fell against the wall.

With a scream of rage, Sonia launched herself at Nanny, but Shelly snapped, "Sonia, enough!"

She wasn't fast enough, but Nanny was. The large myrmidon separated into her separate ants sufficient to avoid the attack, all while cradling Rain. Sonia swung her fists but missed as the swarm of ants that made up Nanny flowed around the attacks.

"Nanny, Sonia, stop this right now," Shelly shouted. Both turned to look at her and pointed at the other, but she gave neither a chance to speak. "I don't care who started it," she told them. "Nanny, you need to stop slowing Sonia's movements and get whatever bugs you have in her system out. Sonia, I appreciate you worrying about her actions, but we need to work together if we're to stop Jessica."

Nanny bowed to Shelly, holding Rain close to her chest. Sonia ground her teeth, and for a moment, Shelly thought she was going to argue. After a tense few seconds, Sonia turned and headed for the door.

"I'll be just outside, waiting for you to get dressed," the android said in crisp tones. "Your clothes were cleaned earlier and are on that chair by your bed."

Shelly turned, and sure enough, she found a brown button-up shirt, denim jeans, and appropriate undergarments folded and ready. She stripped off her gown without considering Nanny's presence and dressed as fast as she could. Internally, she marveled at how great she felt. She didn't care too much about money, but if she managed to bottle Nanny's rejuvenating spit, she could help fund an army big enough to destroy the Paladonic Knights.

Glancing over to where the large monster cradled the baby, rocking her gently, she dismissed the thought. Shelly might be the Queen's Mother, but that didn't mean she had any actual authority. Nanny only cared about Rain and ensuring she was raised to understand her role.

Shelly couldn't imagine a better protector than Nanny, either. Not after that little demonstration a moment ago. She knew what kind of a warrior Sonia was, but she'd seemed like a child fighting a world-renowned martial artist going up against Nanny.

"You called us Nanny," the Myrmidon said, not as a question, but a statement.

"I have to call you something," she replied, pulling her shirt over her head. All she had left was her shoes, and she'd be ready to go.

"As a collective, we don't have a name, but we have a title," she said as Rain started to fuss. Nanny leaned in close to Rain and coo'd for a moment, tenderly touching Rain's cheeks until she calmed down. "It translates to Queen's Queen of Queens, though it sounds more poetic in our language."

"So, you want me to call you Triple Q?" Shelly asked as she sat to start donning her shoes. She thought she sounded a bit like her brother, and that made her smile. Hopefully, he wasn't having too hard a time dealing with Shlee's rejection and was most of the way to wherever they needed to go to stop the Paladonic Knights. Her smile turned sour as a feeling of dread washed over her.

With a shrug, she brushed thoughts of Sheldon aside. The Paladonic Knights were dangerous, but the most he and their dad would have to deal with was politics. They were probably safer than she was going to be in a little bit.

"Since you cannot pronounce my true title, and it sounds atrocious in your language, Nanny will suffice," said the ant being.

"Glad that's settled," Shelly said and walked up to Nanny. She met the swirling orbs that were intended to be eyes and put steel into her voice. "Don't ever attack or control Sonia again, unless it is to save Rain or myself. I understand what your mission is here, and I appreciate any assistance you offer us, but Sonia is a trusted ally. You are only a current ally."

The Myrmidon didn't respond but merely looked back at her.

Does she see through where her eyes appear, or is that just an affectation? Since her body consisted of thousands, if not millions, of ant queens, shouldn't she be able to see from all over her body?

Shelly reached for Rain, and the Myrmidon handed her over. She looked at her baby for a moment, wondering about taking her with them. The intellectual part of her brain said she shouldn't care about this little life. She hadn't truly wanted her, and only agreed to give birth to her to keep the ecology working in both worlds. She'd completed her part of that bargain. Did the fact that she was born, mean they were safe, and ants across the worlds were doing what they were supposed to? Or would Rain have to grow and develop into her powers? And what skills would she possess, being the daughter of Aecus and herself?

Once more, Shelly shook her head, trying to dispel all the questions she didn't have answers for or any ideas on how to get those answers.

"With the Queen's birth, stability comes to our minds," Nanny said, reading her thoughts. "After our previous queen's murder at your trusted ally's hand, we went insane with no purpose and no drive. We were lost. Now that your daughter is born, we live to serve her and are whole once more. Though she is young, and her mind is not yet fully formed, we understand her desires. She doesn't understand the circumstances of her conception, but you are important to her. Therefore, you are important to us."

Shelly paused as she reached for the door to leave. Did Nanny tell her that she has no will of her own? Was her daughter the only thing keeping the Myrmidon, and all ants for that matter, sane? What would happen to her if Shelly gave her away as she'd initially planned?

Damn the questions! "Thank you," she said because she didn't know what else to say.

She finished opening her door and stepped out. Sonia stood, waiting for her with arms crossed. The android grimaced at her for a split moment, then her features softened. "I heard what you told that thing," she said, somehow combining both gratitude and annoyance in her tone. "I can defend myself, but I appreciate you talking to it."

DBs_Bro
DBs_Bro
1,219 Followers