All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 07'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 11 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Great Series

This is a great series, keep it going!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
Next!!!

Loving this take on an old favourite.

5*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago
becky n lisa

are a bit reminiscent of angela n brooke :)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 11 years ago

This story is absolutely amazing! It's steamy, absurdly funny and thrilling. The characters are awesome.

Can I make some suggestions? I'd love to see a schoolgirl doing stuff with Lyden, Angela as doctor again, and more hot, beautiful sex!

drmrbludrmrblualmost 11 years ago

Please let this story live a longer life. It is an enjoyable adventure to move along with. The characters seem to have cross purposes with each other and wherever the theme is leading. This isn't a criticism, just trying to wrap my head around the different threads of the story is all. Thanks again for allowing us to share.

cliqueggecliqueggealmost 11 years ago
Just read all 7

In the one sitting and enjoyed them immensely - please keep going.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Wish the Chapters were longer

as the title says really

love them though

JC

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
Suggestion

Alright first, wonderful story and your imagination is awesome. It really is a joy to be able to read this story.

That being said, the guy's all around aloofness is very annoying to me. I feel it is crafted this way to always leave the reader hanging. While I agree cliff hangers can be fun but this never ending ride of him not wanting to pry for more answers and simple acceptance of everything is infuriating.

Why doesn't he ask Brooke more about his parents death. They drowned and she's a mermaid, and he just expects her to come around and tell him when she's ready about what she knows. Really? It seems to me that Brooke, or someone she knows, killed his parents but then she found him as a child, and couldn't kill him and has been watching over him. Has he not thought of this yet?

Why didn't he mention the dragon talking to someone when he told Brooke about the dragon's plans?

Also Angela has just renounced her pillar. Why does she really care about the laws anymore? The dude is obviously becoming a force to be reckoned with...

Don't mean to sound like a d-bag but this just irks me.

Again, wonderful story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Funny

That orange bubble is legendary!...

sviedsviedabout 7 years ago
Agreed

Lengen...(wait for it)...Dary!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hey there. I just found this series and started reading. I'm enjoying it so far, and can't wait to see how it improves over the next eight years of stories.

I will say, so far Lyden seems... Rather mopey and too quick to judge. Hopefully those are character flaws that he'll grow out of, as he learns to trust.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous