All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 24'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 9 Comments
SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago

I discovered this series last week.. The only words I can think of to describe it is "Fucking Amazing!!!" I hope you continue this saga for a long time..... Seriously consider publishing it one day.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Three cheers and a tiger for you...

I'd read most of this series when I first found it, up to and including Chapter 20... then sort of lost it...

I'm glad I found it again... it's stories of this quality that continue to underline the difference between porn (pure sex and not necessarily that good) and erotica (stories that would work as being readable even if there was no sex in them *with* sex in them)...

I'm sure at some point you'll write something permanently bad happening to one of your characters that will break my heart but that just means I'm invested in your characters...

Thanks for the good reading and keep up the good work...

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JC's round 2

Angela is a right bitch I realise, I mean yes she lost a guy she cares for a lot, but he just lost his ACTUAL father, WHO HE JUST MET! Yet she has the audacity to say she might not be able to forgive him? How can he forgive her for all the secrets, lies and multiple leavings?

JC

ValerionValerionabout 10 years ago
So she leaves again?

He told her he wouldn't tell her he loves her again if she leaves. I hope he keeps his promise.

superfeluously_esuperfeluously_eover 9 years ago
400 years old???????

Really that's how she acts???

Or is it just a way for that thing to capture her and cause more overall grief in the story???

I only complain because I enjoy the story :)

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 8 years ago
5 Th Read. Still Love it!

Great Write! Thank YOU and others for taking the Time to Write, Edit and Post these stories for us! My life SUCKS, but Shadow World Helps!

WretchedMonkeyWretchedMonkeyabout 1 year ago

To all the commenters ragging on Angela for reacting badly, he may not have been her real father but Shemhazau had been helping her since just after she'd became a Succubus. That's about 400 years of history as a father figure and mentor, whereas although he was Lyden's actual father, he had been presumed dead for a good portion of his life. So think about it, he'd raised his actual son for a handful of years with his wife, but Lyden didn't remember much about that part of his life and had grown up in foster care and mostly taking care of himself through adolescence into adulthood. Although his Dad had watched him from afar, he wasn't present and there was little emotional bonding. Now, Shemhazau was present in Angela's life, nurturing and guiding her on and off over the course of centuries. You should be able to understand how much they must have bonded over that length of time.

Personally, I think running away was a shit move, especially after everything that had happened previously when she left Lyden but I can understand that she was deeply hurt.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Incredible

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

so buy some boxes of bluelockers and sent them to the waterrealm first. Then take some antidepressants and an fog maschine against the light and call ghostbusters. Perfect plan, right? Ok, the sex seemes to follow 2 options: fingering/licking + fucking once or aggressive as master/sub. There could be some more diversication.

Yeah, still great story, well written and lack of critisem is the only reason why here are not more comments. Thank you for publishing.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous