All Comments on 'The Succubae Seduction Ch. 29'

by DBs_Bro

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
SyrustheVirusSyrustheVirusover 10 years ago
How?

How do you do it? I mean really, this is among the best series on this site and it keeps getting better. I can't wait to find out what happens next. This story is like crack, but better!!!

MagicwrtrMagicwrtrover 10 years ago
Always a good read

Love the story keep it coming, I just hope the succubus isn't off the hook yet.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
still loving your story

maybed its just me, but i'm not crazy about angela's return. i'd much rather kill angela off and see lisa back somehow, maybe in some sort of sacrificial switch or something. not sure exactly why, but i just feel like angela served her purpose and it's time for her to disappear permanently.

i would be interested in seeing marchosias have a return engagement, he was a terribly unlikable character, but great for the story. i'd also like to learn more about varun and the other pillars and all of their realms too.

well there's my 2 cents, take it or leave it, but please keep writing

amartamartover 10 years ago
Quick post

thank you for posting another chapter so soon. It was a pleasant surprise

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
awesome

ange's back yha errr yha more about the mantles how they were formed what took place to make them possible and the history of the rules of the land the other tidbits . you and garbanzo are fucking epic keep up the amazing work.

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Possibilities?

A few ideas for you. Thomas is an honourable man, yet something is up with him and Ondyne, perhaps she tried to steal from him? it was what you put in the fantasy world and its why he has been treating her badly. Some other idea is that with TanaVesta's power in him, could he have taken some of her soul? And lastly, with TanaVesta gone, someone needs to take up her mantle, who better than the only other Fire elemental, the Succubus herself, Angela?

Hope you have read my previous comments, I love your work and have read it pretty much non stop for the last week or two, please don't stop.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Great story

Great story. Keep up nice work

KarkadannKarkadannover 10 years ago
curious

Can Lyden impregnate Angela in his mind, or did I miss something?

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
Keep it up

Loving the story so far. Keep up the great work!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
JC's round 2

Angela was being petty at best, oh I lost my surrogate father and I need to flee because...? Thaaaaaaats right, because his actual son had no choice other than to kill him, but that's not good enough for her is it? She has to leave him despite knowing what it would do, and then tries to get him to come back anyways despite knowing what she did was WRONG! Her own words. Really Dislike Angela but like how well its written.

JC

AnonymousAnonymousabout 10 years ago
Best ever

I was glad that you brought Angela back into the story in this chapter. She's one of my favorite characters!

AnonymousAnonymousover 9 years ago
conflicted

Though I like Angela I do think Lyden should not take her back after this. Other than that I have spent the all day today reading succubae seduction and enjoying every minute of it.

SpinletSpinletabout 8 years ago
i don't like it

u're making me wanna hate d story. D acceptance of angelica d-devil was too quick!. . I can't even recognise her, u said she don't know if she can ever forgive Lyden when he supposedly killed his own dad. And here she is being a suppose spy? Man grow d story up.. U're favouring some characters over some. Let the story takes it's natural course

clay1fclay1fover 7 years ago
Nice!

*Sees Garbonzo* "Hey man! HIGH FIVE" *Garbonzo and I both high five* "Thanks for your editing! *Garbonzo smiles* *Garbonzo continues on his way*

WhitePaintWhitePaintabout 7 years ago
Hmm..

I support the comment about the story syppeosed to take the natural cause. Also, I don't understand why u killed Lisa instead of Becky. Lisa was closer to him after the rescue of Brooke and also considering the incident of aldol possessing her. Lisa was a fun character to read unlike Becky. Well it's your story so u know better.

Great story BTW.

Good luck

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I like the story but that lyden just jumped her right away after everything really killed the whole chapter. Worst moment for me so far

FseriesFseriesover 1 year ago

He should have made the deal be for any children he produces with anyone.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous