The Succubus and the Witcher

Story Info
There's a monster inside us all.
4.8k words
4.85
2.3k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FGSmith
FGSmith
5 Followers

Felix prowled along the outer wall of the small village. His keen senses were on full alert, and despite the darkness which softly enveloped the island of Ard Skellig he could see as clearly as day. As a witcher from the school of the cat, his senses had been honed to superhuman levels and he had spent years training on how to hunt monsters - training which he was now putting to good use.

The small village managed to put together enough coin to hire him, claiming that a monster was preying upon their hunters, killing them if they stayed outside the walls overnight and leaving their drained, lifeless corpses to be found by others in the morning. Felix had inspected one of the corpses himself, determining that only a few beasts were capable of draining a person of their vitality so completely.

Vampires were always an option, sure - but he hadn't seen any bite marks on their necks. A wight was a possibility as well, but they tended to only be dangerous when someone infringed upon their territory - which was usually a cemetery. If the villagers were to be believed, these bodies were found well outside the walls - deep in the wilds.

As he mentally ticked through the list, one possibility became more and more likely - that a succubus was preying upon the village.

Truth be told, Felix hated hunting sapient monsters like succubus. Monsters like basilisks and griffins were much tougher prey, but they possessed no more intelligence than a bear or a wolf. Sapient monsters had the ability to speak and reason just like him, and often the mere fact that they existed was enough for people to scrape together a bounty.

It wasn't just that he didn't like hunting thinking creatures though. As a witcher, his mutations had given him both human and monster qualities. He had cat-like eyes which could see in the dark, access to some basic magic, and superhuman strength and reaction times. He could hear the sound of a pin dropping in a crowded bar, go toe-to-toe with the mightiest monsters and emerge victorious, and even run, climb, and swim for days on end without tiring.

At least my hair didn't turn white like some other witchers I know. He thought to himself bitterly, brushing back his shoulder-length brown hair unconsciously.

Those mutations meant that most 'regular' humans regarded him as barely any better than the monsters they hired him to hunt. He was a 'tolerated' evil, a 'necessary' one - but never a welcome one. He shuddered to think what would happen if a day came when there were no more monsters to kill. On that day, he was absolutely sure the humans would hunt and kill him just as surely as he hunted and killed monsters. Sure, he was powerful, but against an entire village he'd eventually be overwhelmed.

In a cruel twist of fate, the same mutations which created witchers also made them unable to have children of their own while heightening their sex drives tremendously. He could still have sex of course - his cock was more than large enough to satisfy the more adventurous women who were willing to fuck a witcher.

That's how I ended up on this godforsaken island in the first place. He thought to himself, recalling how he'd bedded a wealthy Radenian woman in Oxenfurt after she'd come onto him at a bar. The following morning, he discovered that she was married to one of the local barons - one that was none too pleased about being cuckolded. He'd sent dozens of guards after Felix, forcing him to slay several of them during the course of his escape. Knowing that the baron wouldn't stop sending guards and that killing the baron himself would lead to more serious consequences, he'd left the mainland - traveling by ship all the way to Ard Skellig to start fresh.

The sight of a hoofprint on the ground broke Felix out of his thoughts. It was like a beacon in the dimly lit forest, calling to him. He knelt next to it, examining its depth, position, and size. Looking around, he realized that he was near where one of the bodies was found - all of which served to confirm his previous suspicions. He was hunting a succubus.

Glancing around as he kneeled, he quickly located a second hoofprint leading away from the village. The sight of some broken branches nearby indicated that she had left the scene in a hurry, with more hoofprints showing the direction she'd gone in. Standing and stretching, Felix drew his silver sword. The hunt was on.

He followed the trail through the dense forest which surrounded the village for almost a mile before he reached the mouth of a cave. He could see that the interior was dimly lit by candlelight, casting shadows which danced lightly on the ground. His eyes adjusted as he moved closer, searching back and forth for any movement.

Suddenly, a form jumped out from one of the shadows. On instinct, Felix activated his Aard magical sign - a telekinetic wave which shot outwards from his hand in ripples. The form was thrown backwards, her hooves skidding along the ground.

That was when Felix finally got his first look at his opponent. Her pale skin matched his own, as did her long brown hair. She had a 6-inch pair of black curled horns extruding from her head which had been adorned with golden rings. She wore a simple red cloth wrap around her large breasts, underneath which her body had been tattooed with black spirals and patterns. Around her wide hips she wore another red cloth wrap, which covered where her 'human-like' body ended and her 'goat-like' body began. Her legs were covered in what looked like soft fur masking a powerful set of muscles and ending in a pair of hooves.

Screeching, she activated her magic. Fireballs danced around her slender fingers, seeming to emerge from her red painted nails. She tossed them at Felix, giving him only moments to activate one of his second magical signs - Quen, a protective shield which encapsulated his body in a bubble.

The fireballs splashed harmlessly across the shield. The ineffectiveness of the attack seemed to incense the succubus, and she charged at him again, hammering away at the shield with her fists. Felix watched her do it for several seconds before releasing the bubble shield with a burst, pushing it outwards until it popped.

The effect was immediate. The succubus was thrown backwards into the cave wall, crumpling into a heap on the ground. Needing no other invitation, Felix advanced quickly and held the blade of his silver sword to her neck. Her blue eyes met his, and she narrowed them defiantly. Another fireball sparked to life between her fingers, but fizzled out almost immediately. She tried to resummon it but couldn't seem to make it work. Hanging her head and slumping her shoulders, a resigned look crossed her face.

"Do it, witcher. Do what you came here to do." She said. Her voice was soft and musical, but carried a note of strength behind it.

"Are you the one who has been preying upon the villagers?" He asked, meeting her gaze.

"Preying upon them? Those hunters came back over and over, despite my warnings. I told them too many visits that quickly would drain their bodies, but they refused to listen."

Felix paused, his eyes narrowing. "You warned them?"

"Absolutely. I know what I am, witcher. For years, that village and I have lived in peace. Each night someone from the village would visit me and allow me to drain them - not to the point of killing them, but just enough to satisfy myself."

"Why would they let you do that?" He asked suspiciously.

"Because in exchange I offered them the best sex of their lives. Judging by the way they continued to come back, they agreed."

He lowered the blade slightly, but kept it resting on her neck. "So what changed?"

"With enough time between visits, the villagers would recover from our encounters. Unfortunately, some of the villagers began asking to see me more regularly, even if they hadn't fully recovered. They were addicted to my taste, my feel."

She punctuated the last word by running her hand up her curvy body. Felix's eyes flicked from her fingers to her ruby red lips, thinking about how they would feel on him.

It's been a long time since Oxenfurt. He thought to himself. Fuck, I need to focus on this more. Then maybe I can get laid afterwards.

"Why didn't you say no?" He questioned.

"I can no more deny my nature than you can, witcher."

"What does that mean?"

"I can feel the lust emanating from your body. A witcher's lust is almost as legendary as a succubus'. Has your lust not landed you in trouble with the humans?"

He shifted uncomfortably, and she grinned slightly. He pressed the blade back to her throat. "We're not talking about me, we're talking about you. I'm trying to decide what I'm going to do with you, and you're not giving me a very convincing argument."

"Why argue?" She asked indignantly. "I cannot change who or what I am, you know this. I need to feed my desires regularly, and if the villagers value slaking their lust over their lives then I will drain them and kill them."

"Why not leave?"

"And go where? Some other village, where they'll just hire another witcher? No, if you are to kill me, I'd rather it happen now - not after another chase."

He locked eyes with her again, and she continued speaking. "You know they view you as a monster too. You are a necessary evil - one they only tolerate so long as creatures like me exist in this world."

Her words mirrored his own dark thoughts. Somehow, this was even worse than her begging for mercy - her argument made a lot of sense. He was just as much of a monster as she was. If the humans were demanding her death simply for being a monster, for allowing her monster instincts to take over...what did that say about him?

She coughed to break the awkward silence. He looked at her, raising one eyebrow. "So." She began. "What happens now? Will you kill me?"

With a sigh, he lowered and sheathed his blade. "I will not. But I also took a contract to rid this village of the succubus, one I intend to fulfill."

"How do you plan to do that without killing me?"

"I don't know. I was hoping you might have some ideas." He said, reaching a hand forward to help her up.

She hesitated for a moment, then took his hand in hers and allowed herself to be pulled to her feet. "My name is Felix, by the way." He said. "I'm sorry we got off on the wrong foot."

"Lilinoth." She replied. "No harm done. Please, come with me."

She turned around and waved two fingers over her shoulder, beckoning him to follow. His eyes traveled across her hourglass frame, watching her child-bearing hips sway back and forth hypnotically for a moment. The wrap around her waist ended just above her ass, but was tightly wound enough to give him all sorts of ideas as to how it looked underneath.

Realizing he'd been staring for several seconds, he followed her deeper into her cave. The candles along the walls burned merrily, giving off a warm comforting glow. They rounded a corner to find a 4-poster bed with silk sheets and hangings - one which wouldn't look out of place in a baron's estate.

I would know. Felix thought to himself.

Lilinoth sat on the bed, patting the space next to her. The motion caused her breasts to jiggle enticingly. "Come. Let us prove to the humans we monsters are more intelligent than mere beasts. Let us find a non-violent solution."

He took a step forward, then hesitated. To sit comfortably, he'd have to take off his swords, leaving him with fewer options should Lilinoth decide to attack him again. Sitting directly beside her would even further restrict his options. "How do I know you're not going to try to kill me the moment you get a chance?"

She rolled her eyes in response. "Despite our introduction, I prefer nonviolent solutions to problems. They're often more pleasurable for all parties involved."

He eyed her suspiciously in response until she rolled her eyes. "I swear on my honor I will do no harm to you."

"You're going to have to do a bit better than that."

"Why do you think I couldn't cast any more fireballs at you? That last fight took most of my mana - I won't be able to cast spells until after I feed again. You are physically stronger and larger than me - I won't be physically overpowering you."

Satisfied, he pulled off his swords and placed them gently onto the ground along with the rest of his monster-hunting gear. He sat next to her, his weight on the bed causing her to slide slightly closer to him. He could feel the heat of her skin next to him, and she smelled intoxicatingly good to his enhanced senses - like an exotic mix of cinnamon and wood burning.

"So tell me, what is your plan to satisfy my needs while preventing the villagers from throwing themselves at me?"

Felix nodded. He found that problems like this were usually best solved by examining the facts. "You need to feed on others lust in order to survive. If you keep feeding on these villagers though, they're going to die - which we don't want. Finding another village isn't a great option either - there's too much which could go wrong."

"I agree." She said. "This village accepted my offer. Others might not. Even if they do, they might end up in this situation again."

"Is there anyone you can feed upon that you won't risk killing? Someone who is resistant to your powers?"

"A mage, maybe. Those who can cast magic have a natural resistance to being drained. Most mages don't have the physical stamina to slake my lust though - they tend to be 'one-and-done'. I also don't know any mages who would willingly lay with a monster. That leaves very few options."

They sat in silence for a moment until a grin slowly began to spread across Lilinoth's face. She bit her lip mischievously and locked eyes with Felix. "...say, you are quite muscular, aren't you? I bet you have stamina."

"I guess." Felix said, furrowing his brow.

"And you can cast magic."

"You're not going with this where I think you are, are you?"

"And witchers have a deep lust. Do you...find me attractive?"

Not for the first time that evening, Felix's eyes roamed across her form. Her entire body practically screamed sex - from her heavy breasts to her wide waist. It wasn't just because he hadn't been laid in weeks either - she had exactly the kind of body he liked in a woman.

"Yes." He growled lowly.

"I find you attractive as well. I'm drawn to your power, as any monster would be. Would you like to lay with me tonight, and slake my lust?"

"I've...never been with a succubus before, to be honest." Felix replied.

"Oh, it is different from your human women. Humans enjoy such gentle lovemaking. It's...nice, but between monsters like us we need more. We need rutting, breeding, fucking. I need to be claimed."

A good deal of the blood in Felix's body rushed to his cock. It hardened through his pants, and Lilinoth took notice with a smirk. She ran her hand gently across the fabric, feeling the thickness as he quickly reached full mast. "I see you are enthusiastic about the idea." She said, seductively.

"Wait." Felix said, brushing off her hand and standing for a moment.

He walked over to his discarded gear which he left on the floor. Bending over, he opened his pouch of potions and sorted through them quickly, finding the vial which contained a purplish liquid. She tilted her head as he uncorked it, eyebrows furrowed inquisitively. "Do you not find me attractive enough? You require alcohol before our coupling to dull your senses?"

He grinned and downed the entire potion in one gulp. It tasted terrible going down - even worse than the worst well drinks he'd had at the scummiest taverns he'd frequented. "It's Tawny Owl potion." He said, feeling the effects kick in. "For stamina regeneration."

"Oh." She said, the realization washing over her. "Oh."

"Yes. Now, come here." He said, his voice taking on a commanding quality.

She stood, and started to move towards him, but he held up his hand and shook his head. "No. Not like that. You said monsters don't make love, we fuck. So get on your knees."

A look of shock crossed her face, followed by a blush of deep lust. She obviously hadn't expected this turn of events, but was deeply happy that he was embracing the role she so desperately needed. She shuffled forward on her knees until she was directly in front of him, her face pressed up against his groin.

"Take it out." He growled.

She slowly reached forward with her slender fingers, unbuckling his belt. Hooking her fingers around either side of his waistband, she pulled both the pants and his undergarments to the floor, causing his cock to spring free. She bit her lip as she examined it - hard, pulsing, with the head already glistening from a drop of precum.

She reached her hand forward to touch it before he caught it in his wrist. "Did you ask me for permission?"

"No." She said, blushing with heat.

"That's right, you didn't. In a few moments, I'm going to remind you exactly who is in charge. Now, ask me nicely."

"Please...may I touch it?" She purred, locking eyes with him.

"Not with your hands." Felix replied, grinning. "Use your mouth."

Her eyes went wide, then nodded. Moving closer again, she wrapped her soft red lips around his cock and began to bob up and down. He let out a low groan of pleasure, and in time with her bobbing she began to run her tongue along the underside of his shaft - adding an additional layer of stimulation.

His hand went to the back of her head and he began pushing his cock deeper and deeper down her throat. Every inch brought him a deeper pleasure, and she began to hum as her lips reached the base of his cock.

"You can use your hands now." He said. "Touch my balls while you worship my cock."

Bringing one hand up, she began to softly massage his balls as she bobbed up and down, determined to bring him as much pleasure as she could. Her lips were vacuum-sealed around him, and every time she backed off his shaft she would keep the his mushroom tip inside her mouth, swirling her tongue around it and tasting his precum.

"Touch yourself for me." He said through the haze of pleasure.

She renewed her bobbing up and down while undoing her waist wrap with one hand, letting it fall to the floor. The slender fingers of one hand rubbed between her soaked pussy lips, getting them nice and wet before rubbing them across her clit. She shuddered with pleasure as she began to run them in slow circles in time with her expert blowjob.

After several minutes of pleasure, she began to feel the need rise in her- the need to drain his essence, to swallow his cum. She could feel him getting close to the edge too, and to encourage it she began bobbing faster and faster. His strong hand gripped one of her horns as he began thrusting, using her throat for his own pleasure.

No gag reflex. He noted as the waves of pleasure began crashing around him.

With an almighty grunt, Felix came. He pushed her head all the way down, ensuring that her lips were wrapped around the base of his cock. Thick ropes of cum shot out, directly down her throat which seemed to colvuse around him. She shuddered as he came - her own fingers having taken her right to the edge, and the feeling of him cumming sending her careening over it.

She basked in the afterglow of their shared orgasms, and a soft white light enveloped her body as she absorbed his essence. It was different from the villagers she'd been feeding on before - more concentrated somehow, more powerful. She could feel the ever-present need to feed starting to ebb from her consciousness - not entirely, but enough that it surprised her.

Felix pulled her gently by the horn, removing his cock from her mouth. A line of spit connected her to it still, glistening from her lips onto his cockhead in the dim candlelight. Either because of the potion or because of his witcher stamina, he was still rock-hard and ready for a second round. She kissed it several times before he pulled her away entirely, allowing her to stand. "Good." He grunted. "Now, bend over the bed."

FGSmith
FGSmith
5 Followers
12