The Succubus and the Witcher

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
FGSmith
FGSmith
7 Followers

She locked eyes with him and nodded, standing and bending over. She looked over her shoulder, expecting him to thrust directly into her waiting pussy. His footsteps were slow and methodical, and she wiggled her hips expectantly.

Knowing exactly what she wanted, Felix decided he needed to establish his dominance a bit further. If I'm going to be doing this for more than just tonight, I need her to know exactly who's in charge. He thought to himself.

Without any warning, he wound up and slapped her bubbly ass with his open hand, leaving a red mark and causing her to yelp. "I told you I was going to punish you." He growled.

"Yes... punish me." She groaned out in need.

He spanked her ass again, causing it to jiggle and redden even further. "You are a horny little monster. Controlled by your desires." He said.

"Fuck. Yes, I'm nothing but a horny little monster." She replied.

He wound up again, making sure she could see his hand. "Apologize for being a horny little monster slut."

"I'm sorry for being a horny little monster slut!" She cried, and his hand came down again. Her skin rippled pleasingly when he slapped it, and he enjoyed the sight for a moment.

"Apologize for letting your desires control you." He said.

"I'm sorry for letting my desires control me!" She said again, feeling his hand come down and leave another handprint.

"Apologize for trying to use your hands when you should have been using that pretty little mouth of yours."

"I'm sorry for using my hands! I'll use my mouth next time. I'll use any of my holes! All of them!" She promised as his hand met her ass again.

"Apologize for wearing that wrap around your tits. I expect to see them on full display whenever I fuck you." He growled.

She tore the wrap off, letting her magnificent tits hang below her. Her nipples were diamond hard. Between that and her absolutely drenched pussy, Felix could see exactly how much she was loving this treatment and how badly she wanted him. "I'm sorry for not showing you my tits! They'll be on display for you next time. Whenever you want!"

"Good girl." He said, rubbing her ass soothingly.

Felix paused for a moment to rip off his shirt before flipping her over on the bed. His lips met hers hungrily as he thrust all the way inside her in one movement, filling her up entirely. They both groaned with pleasure as her pussy gripped his cock like a vice, massaging it up and down without him even having to move. His hands roamed across her huge, perfect tits, flicking her nipples as he did and making her back arch with need.

Slowly, he pulled only an inch out before thrusting back in. He broke the kiss and locked eyes with her, pushing further in and out with each movement of his hips. His eyes traced the hypnotic looking spirals across her body, and he latched onto one of her nipples with his lips, raking his teeth across it.

"Fuck! That's perfect." She purred as she continued thrusting, picking up the pace slightly.

His thick cock seesawed in and out of her, faster and faster until they were rutting like animals - both moaning with need. His hands snaked down her body and grabbed her hips for leverage as he powered into her, taking control of her curvy frame and using her pussy for pleasure. It was like heaven for both of them, and he closed his eyes for a moment to bask in the sensation. Mini orgasms began to wrack her body, shooting up and down every 30 seconds and making her shudder - something which only served to increase the sensations he was feeling

When he opened his eyes, something primal awoke at the sight of the writhing succubus below him. The 'monster' part of him needed to claim her, to cum inside her and make sure the world knows she belonged to him. His anger that others had been inside her first bubbled to the surface, and his face became a mask of rage as he fucked her even harder - causing her to gasp with pleasure and more than a little fear.

I may not have been the first... but I'm going to make fucking sure I'm the last.

"Mine!" He roared as he neared his own peak.

Realizing the more bestial part of his inner monster was taking over, she gave into the same aspect of her personality. It was as if something deeply hidden awoke within her as well, and she locked eyes with the dominant witcher. "Yours! Claim me! Be my alpha and breed me! We are nothing but animals - treat me as yours!"

He roared one more time then blasted a second load of cum inside her - somehow, this one was even larger than the first. The feeling was enough to send Lilinoth to her highest peak yet, screaming out into the night as she rode his cock through their shared pleasure. Her legs wrapped around his back, desperate to keep him inside her as he continued to pump shot after shot of thick, white cream inside. The soft fur covering them was quickly matted with their combined sweat, but neither of them seemed to care.

As they came down, he leaned forward and kissed her lips, tasting her exotic spiciness again. She pulled him into her, wrapping her arms around him and squishing her large breasts against his muscular chest. Her body glowed with a bright light that seemed to remain for several minutes after he finished cumming. A strange feeling washed over her, and it took her a long time until she could describe it. "That was...incredible." She said slowly. "I feel... satiated. For the first time ever."

They kissed again, then she continued. "I meant it. I am yours now. I will never have another lover so long as you do that to me. I am...glad you embraced your monster side."

He grinned. Who knew you could fuck a succubus into submission? He thought to himself. They don't teach that at the School of the Cat.

"I meant it too." He said finally, brushing a stray hair out of her face before running his fingers delicately along one of her horns. "You are mine."

"I am yours, alpha." She replied, locking lips with him again.

They kissed tenderly for several long minutes. Gradually, the kisses began to involve more tongue, and Felix felt himself stirring inside her again. "Ready for round 3?" He asked with a devilish grin.

She matched his grin, then wiggled her hips. "Yes alpha. Claim me again."

____

The following morning, Felix stood alone in front of the village elder. "We heard screeching through the night, and we feared the worst. You've slain the beast then?" He asked.

"She won't bother you again." He replied, smirking and holding out his hand expectantly.

The village elder narrowed his eyes, looking at his hand then down at his coin purse. He seemed to consider telling the witcher to leave without paying him, but eyed the twin swords strapped to his side and thought better of it. Reluctantly, he grasped the purse and dropped it into the waiting witcher's hand.

"Pleasure doing business." Felix growled, then turned away and walked without giving them time to reconsider.

He followed the path out of the village and through the forest. He was well into the wilds before he heard a twig behind him snap. Turning around, he grinned as he saw Lilinoth emerge from behind some bushes. She was wearing her wraps again, and had packed what looked like most of her belongings into a small backpack which was slung across one shoulder.

"So, where are we going?" She asked as she neared him.

He wrapped his arms around her and kissed her deeply before answering. "Away from here. Together."

FGSmith
FGSmith
7 Followers
12