The Succubus Heart Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lapine whipped her long blonde hair behind her. "Now let's do it the succubus way."

She flopped down on Kurtzburg and wrapped herself around him. He was enveloped by her heady scent. She rained wet kisses down on his face and neck before finding his lips for a passionate, deep kiss.

She hardly moved her hips. The motions were all internal. Her vagina, if it could be called such, swelled up around his hard erection in a snug, padded fit. Little internal nipples teased Kurtzburg's shaft as the walls undulated slowly against him.

"Technically, the succubus way is feeding rather than fucking," Eulalia said.

Lapine's swollen walls smothered the bulging head of Kurtzburg's cock and gave it a little squeeze. His mouth fell open and he let out an involuntary gasp. His whole body quivered.

"Not that you look as though you care," Eulalia said.

Lapine's swollen vagina relaxed its grip on Kurtzburg's cock. She wasn't about to let Kurtzburg come just yet. She smiled, relishing the superiority her sex had over his body.

The lips of her unnatural sex puffed up around the base of Kurtzburg's cock, forming a soft cuff. Her sex sucked and soft undulations stroked up and down Kurtzburg's shaft.

"Are you going to give me a nice big load?" Her soft lips brushed against Kurtzburg's as she whispered the words.

Her vagina continued to ripple around Kurtzburg's cock in stroking undulations. His hips quivered with the same rhythm. He was close. So very close.

"Yes, pour it into me," Lapine urged.

She hugged Kurtzburg's trembling body tight. She gripped him with her thighs. She pressed her tits against his chest. Her pussy gripped him tightest of all.

And sucked.

There was no coming back from this point of climax. Kurtzburg went past it. Shattered it. His whole body trembled uncontrollably in Lapine's arms. It felt like the orgasm was not just welling up from his balls, but from the totality of his body. His dick swelled against the smothering cuff of Lapine's vagina and he emptied his semen into her.

"Yes," Lapine sighed.

Her vagina sucked.

Kurtzburg let out a surprised gasp. His spine contorted. His hips bucked. He erupted in an even bigger orgasm. Coaxed by the pulsing muscular motions of her vagina, Kurtzburg's throbbing cock emptied great gouts of semen inside her.

"Oh... this..." Lapine murmured.

"Careful, Lapine," Eulalia said. "Don't take too much."

Lapine ignored her. She sat up in Kurtzburg's lap and pressed her hands down on his chest. Her dainty little bat wings extended behind her and trembled. Her eyelids were half-closed and fluttering.

Her vagina sucked.

Kurtzburg convulsed as if galvanised. He emptied yet more semen inside her in great throbbing pulses. He felt like Lapine was sucking more out of him, he felt it all the way down to his extremities. He was intoxicated by pure animal sensation, even as he felt like he was being squeezed by Lapine like he was a drink carton. Squeezed hard.

"Lapine," Eulalia cautioned. Louder this time.

"That's enough, Lapine," Angela ordered.

Lapine ignored them both. She wriggled in Kurtzburg's lap. Her vagina kept its implacable hold on Kurtzburg's cock. Still sucking. Still coaxing more semen from him. As good as it felt, Kurtzburg was starting to feel lightheaded. His heart pounded in his chest.

Angela swooped in. She grabbed Lapine bodily by the throat and lifted her up off Kurtzburg. He was jerked up with her, before her vagina finally released him with a wet pop. Angela threw Lapine off the bed and up against the wall. Lapine rebounded and landed like a cat.

"I said that's enough!" Angela said.

Also like a cat, Lapine crouched, hissed and bared sharp pointed fangs. She held a hand out before her, wielding preternaturally long fingernails as sharp and pointed as claws.

Angela powered right through. She moved forward, scooped Lapine up and slammed her back against the wall. She held her there by the throat. Lapine's feet dangled a good foot off the ground.

"We will not let our instincts rule us," Angela said.

Lapine thrashed and hissed and spat.

Angela held her there, pinned to the wall. The taller she-demon's tail curled up and made a beeline to the mouth between Lapine's legs. The spade-like tip found the entrance to Lapine's vagina and forced its way inside. The reaction was immediate. Lapine went limp. Her eyes glazed over. Angela held her there as her tail smoothly pumped up and down inside Lapine's pussy. Lapine started mewling in pleasure.

Angela turned back to the bed. "Eulalia, Mystrella, can you look after Mr Kurtzburg while I take care of this."

Still with her tail working between the other woman's legs, Angela lowered the now submissive Lapine down from the wall and carried her away to another room. After a few moments soft sighs and moans could be heard emanating from the other side of the door.

"The young ones are still a little cum-crazy," Eulalia said. "Angela will fuck some sense back into her."

Both her and Mystrella turned to look at Kurtzburg. He was still stuck in the bed. He felt trodden into it as if he'd been stepped on by a giant. His breath came out in ragged gasps. He felt like he'd just done an intensive workout at the gym.

Kurtzburg hadn't frequented a gym in some years.

Lapine had fucked his brains out. And everything else.

"Don't think you're done," Eulalia said. "You're our Valentine's Day treat just as much as we're yours. We have all night to enjoy you."

Mystrella got up off the mattress. She returned with a bottle and another glass of fruity wine.

"Drink." She put the glass to Kurtzburg's lips.

He did. He felt parched, and... wow. What was this? The wine surged through him like an energy drink. It washed all the exhaustion right out of him.

Mystrella looked down at Kurtzburg's crotch, where his cock drooped listlessly over his testicles.

"It would have been better if you'd eaten those chocolates," she said.

"Pfth. Like that's a problem for succubi of our experience," Eulalia said.

She leaned in close and whispered in Kurtzburg's ear. Kurtzburg didn't catch what she said. The words were in no language he recognised. He wasn't even sure they were words. They slipped into his skull and slithered along the secret folds and crevices of his brain. They found the pleasure centres and massaged them with warm, skilled hands.

Blood surged back to Kurtzburg's loins. His cock slowly rose like a fruiting body after a rainstorm.

"Ooh, that filthy tongue of yours," Mystrella said. "Did you know she once emptied out an arrogant noble with just a little whisper in his ear. That's all it took—one little whisper—and he emptied it all out on the cobblestones in front of her."

"Well I wasn't going to eat him." Eulalia pulled a face. "Disgusting pig."

"Bad people taste bad," Mystrella said.

"We like nice guys, the real nice guys," Eulalia said.

"The shy, the innocent, the awkward," Mystrella said.

"They taste yummy," Eulalia said.

Both succubi pressed in close to Kurtzburg. Mystrella stretched a long leg over Kurtzburg and straddled his chest.

She turned to Eulalia. "You don't mind?"

"It is your turn," Eulalia replied. "And I'm sure you won't mind if I use my filthy tongue on other parts of Mr Kurtzburg's anatomy."

"Not at all, but let him float in my boobsmoke for a while. I wouldn't want to let my own special skills fall out of practice."

Boobsmoke? What did she mean by that? Kurtzburg thought. He looked again at the strange plump, sensual mouths she had in place of nipples.

He didn't get much of a chance to ponder as Mystrella smoothly folded her body over his and buried his face in her substantial cleavage. It was like being smothered under a pillow, but a hundred times more erotic.

The warm soft flesh of Mystrella's boobs, with their silky-smooth skin, felt wonderful against Kurtzburg's face.

Despite this, it was still being smothered. Kurtzburg's nose was wedged too deep in Mystrella's bosom for him to draw breath. The lack of oxygen started to make him feel lightheaded.

Then, just when Kurtzburg thought he might pass out, Mystrella lifted her smothering bosom up off his face. His starved lungs drew in a great breath. Too late he realised the air was... tainted.

It was filled with exotic perfumes and the overwhelming smell of a woman's vagina in full arousal. The potent mix surged straight up his nose and surrounded his brain in a perfumed fog.

"Breathe it in," Mystrella said. "Inhale. Relax."

One of her strange nipple mouths pursed its sensual lips and blew pink smoke into Kurtzburg's face. He breathed it in and felt comfortable relaxation spread through him. Mystrella pressed her boobs back into Kurtzburg's face and he marvelled at their weight and softness as she rubbed them against him.

She pulled back to puff more perfumed clouds in his face. They billowed around him and enveloped him in sensual ecstasy. She continued to squash his face between her substantial tits.

"Yes," she breathed. "Lose yourself in my boobsmoke."

The sensual lips she had in place of nipples alternated between giving Kurtzburg warm kisses and exhaling more drugged smoke.

He was lost. He wasn't sure if he was still lying on the heart-shaped bed or floating up on a cloud. His cock stood up, as hard as a stone column. Mystrella glanced over her shoulder at Kurtzburg's rampant erection and her lips turned up in a smile.

"Mmm, let's find somewhere wet, warm, and comfortable for that."

Her tail reared up. Kurtzburg wasn't sure if he what he saw next was real or a smoke-fuelled hallucination. The bulbous spade-like tip of Mystrella's tail opened out like a flower. Thick juices drooled from the edges of the fleshy petals. The interior was red and wriggled.

"I think I'll give you a nice tail suck. You'll like that."

She saw the way Kurtzburg's eyes widened and laughed. She fell forward and buried Kurtzburg's face beneath her massive tits. At the same time, he felt something warm and fleshy close around his cock. He shivered in both shock and pleasure as his hard-on was stimulated by slow muscular pulsations.

"It's okay. I'm not like Lapine," Mystrella said. "We'll take it slow and steady as I give you a nice long tail suck."

She wrapped her arms around the back of his head, keeping his face buried in her overflowing boobs. She turned him to the side. Her tail kept working on his cock with gentle tugging sucks. It felt like skilled and well-lubricated fingers stroking up and down his shaft.

Kurtzburg felt a warm, moist, flexible thing dab at his anus. He jolted in surprise, bouncing his head deeper into Mystrella's cleavage.

"Ah, I see Eulalia is putting that filthy tongue of hers to work," Mystrella said. "This won't take much longer."

She hugged Kurtzburg's head tight to her bosom. Her nipple mouths continued to breathe out aphrodisiac fumes. They filled Kurtzburg until his whole body was seething with barely restrained lust. Mystrella stroked him higher with sucking gulps of her tail. Eulalia's tongue lapped at his ass. The wet tip traced circles around the rim of his anus, sending pleasant ripples of pleasure radiating outward.

"You don't have to do a thing," Mystrella said as rocked Kurtzburg's head between her heavenly boobs. "Drown in our sensuality."

Kurtzburg had no choice in the matter. Mystrella's tail continued to pulsate and squeeze. Eulalia's tongue started to probe the opening to Kurtzburg's ass. He shuddered in pleasure as her tongue wormed inside. How long was it? It slithered deeper and deeper into Kurtzburg's ass.

Mystrella and Eulalia seemed to have an almost telepathic rapport. As Eulalia's probing tongue reached Kurtzburg's prostate, Mystrella's tail began to pulse faster and squeeze harder. Kurtzburg's legs trembled. His ankles drummed against the heart-shaped mattress.

Mystrella released Kurtzburg from the smothering clutch of her bosom. Streamers of pink mist trailed from her nipple lips.

"Time to get that nice big pop," she said.

The flesh of her mysterious tail orifice bunched up and rolled up and down Kurtzburg's cock. He heard wet squelching sounds as the strokes got faster and harder. Behind him, Eulalia's tongue pressed down on his prostate.

Kurtzburg exploded in orgasm with violent shudders. His semen boiled up out of his throbbing cock and was gulped down by Mystrella's tail.

Mystrella was much more in control than Lapine. She hugged Kurtzburg to her and held his trembling body while her tail slowly drained Kurtzburg's cock and balls.

"Very nice," she said, once she was done. "You must be a good guy."

"Of course."

Eulalia had removed her tongue from Kurtzburg's ass. She crawled up level with him and rested her warm body against him.

"The fox wouldn't have picked him out if he wasn't," she said.

That caught Kurtzburg's attention even through the haze of perfumed smoke and blissful orgasmic aftermath currently fogging his brain.

"Fox? Who is this?" he asked.

The two succubi ignored him.

"My turn?" Eulalia asked.

"Your turn," Mystrella confirmed.

Eulalia turned Kurtzburg around and focused on his spent and drooping dick. A kiss to the tip quickly solved the 'drooping' problem. Kurtzburg jolted back to full hardness as if he'd been shocked by defibrillators.

"Good. I'm in the mood for a good long suck," Eulalia said.

As Kurtzburg watched, her lips puffed and swelled as if inflated. It took her appearance to a slutty caricature. Despite this, her lips lost none of their magnetic pull. Watching them, Kurtzburg still ached to slide his cock between them, even after having his balls comprehensibly drained by both Lapine and Mystrella.

Eulalia's lips swelled still further, the entrance to her mouth becoming a little pinprick between plump and glossy-red cushions.

Mystrella turned his head away.

"While Eulalia is a mistress of the blowjob, the physical changes she undergoes make her self-conscious. She doesn't like to be watched. Look at my lovely boobies instead," Mystrella said.

'Look' became 'bury his face in her cleavage'.

"This is one for the sensation of touch alone," Mystrella said. "Enjoy the feel of her luscious lips wrapped around your cock."

Eulalia's lips pressed against the tip of his cock and Kurtzburg was drawn between them with measured, teasing slowness. It felt like every cell, every nerve ending in his penis was being kissed by her over-plump lips.

Slowly, slowly, Eulalia drew Kurtzburg's erection into her mouth.

But was it her mouth?

It felt like her lips went on and on as Kurtzburg's cock slid between them. Even fully inside her, the swollen head of his glans didn't reach an end and was instead squeezed by the same supple flesh wrapped around the base of his cock.

Kurtzburg wasn't even sure he was being blown. It felt more like he'd entered a tight vagina, or even ass.

Eulalia made a wet 'pfsh' sound as if blowing a raspberry. Her lips vibrated around Kurtzburg's cock and he felt complete ecstasy. She did it again and again until Kurtzburg was nothing more than helpless wreckage. Then she started to suck him in deeper like a snake swallowing subdued prey. Her supple flesh pressed all around Kurtzburg's cock. It felt like the lips were pressing all around him.

A rippling vibration. A suck. A rippling vibration. A suck.

Kurtzburg trembled helplessly. He felt utter bliss, but he also felt like he was being slowly devoured.

"I think he's coming," Mystrella said.

Eulalia's soft lips crushed up around Kurtzburg's cock. She gave a deeper suck. Kurtzburg shuddered as he climaxed and ejaculated a great stream of semen into Eulalia's mouth. She paused only to gulp it down. Then she returned to the same rhythm as before.

A rippling vibration. A suck.

And now Kurtzburg felt like it was the whole of him that was caught and being pulled inexorably between Eulalia's lips. His consciousness tumbled down inside his body and was drawn into his cock until Eulalia's lips became his whole world. He was standing in a glossy red tunnel with billowing walls. The soft flesh pressed in against him and coaxed him to the end.

Somehow, instinctively, Kurtzburg knew that beyond that opening was Eulalia's mouth, and if he entered it, he would tumble down her throat and be lost forever. And yet he didn't care. He wanted to fall into her with an intensity of need he'd never experienced before. Pleasure surged along the tunnel and through him in another blissful climax. He wanted to flow with the stream and fall into her.

Her lips bunched up around him and prevented him from going further. They held him there while he bucked, thrusted and spurted semen into the gaping throat beyond. Then, just as he thought Eulalia would consume him entirely, she gave him a little blow. The breeze picked Kurtzburg up, carried him back down his shaft and then back up into his head until he was aware of Mystrella's breasts pressing lightly against his face. He gasped as if he'd been holding his breath the whole time.

Mystrella laughed. "She has a powerful suck. Enough to suck the soul from the body."

Eulalia's lips deflated back down to their normal bee-stung plumpness. She released Kurtzburg's still-twitching-and-oozing cock.

"I was tempted," she said. "But..."

"You knew the consequences should you not leave any for me," Angela finished for her.

The red-skinned demoness had returned from the side bedroom. Lapine had not.

"There isn't much left." Eulalia said. "That girl has a powerful pussy on her. She was still able to drain a lot from him before we could stop her."

"Where is...?" Kurtzburg started to ask.

"She's okay," Angela interrupted. "I fucked some sense back into her. She's sleeping it off."

"She has not been in your world long," Eulalia said. "She still has much to learn."

"You shouldn't show concern for her," Angela said with an amused smile. "If we hadn't stopped her when we did, she'd have sucked you completely dry."

"Left you as wrinkled and dried-up as a piece of jerky," Eulalia added.

"He does look a little dry," Angela said. "I notice both of you took your full share."

"There's still some left," Eulalia said, wrapping a hand around Kurtzburg's cock.

"And we still have this," Mystrella said.

She held up the wine bottle and swirled it around, showing there was still a glass or more of wine sloshing around at the bottom of the bottle.

At this point Mystrella felt glasses were unnecessary. She placed the top of the bottle between Kurtzburg's lips and tipped the bottom up.

"Drink up."

Kurtzburg did. He felt parched. He gulped the wine down as if it was water, heedless of any consequences to drinking an alcoholic beverage so quickly. It should have gone straight to his head. Which it did, but not the head Kurtzburg was expecting. He felt warmth and energy flow into him. It concentrated down in his loins and his over-used cock once again managed to raise itself in another erection.

"Ah, I see you still have some juice for me," Angela said.

She sat down on the mattress and rubbed a finger against Kurtzburg's urethral opening. Her motions were lubricated by the pre-cum still oozing from the tip of Kurtzburg's cock.

"It's been fun, but I think it's time we brought this Valentine's Night to a close."

She moved on top of Kurtzburg. Her hand wrapped around his cock and held it in place as she sank her vagina down over the top of it. Kurtzburg again felt his erection be drawn into a warm, tight, fleshy, and well-lubricated sheath.

The three succubi crowded in around him. They whispered sweet nothings. They kissed him. Licked him. They caressed him with their hands, their breasts. There was no urgency, just slow, languorous lovemaking. Kurtzburg lost all track of time. He felt like their attentions had melted him into a puddle of bliss.