The Succubus Heart Squad

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Angela broke off a deep kiss to stare at him with her smouldering red and black eyes.

"It's time," she said. "I think you only have one pop in you, so let's make it a good one."

Her pussy bunched up around his cock. Muscular pulsations rolled up and down his erection in slow, sensual tugs. Her body warmed up around Kurtzburg and transferred that heat—and urgency—to him.

"Yes, let it build."

While barely moving her hips. Angela continued to pump Kurtzburg's cock with long, deep strokes.

"Build and build."

As with Eulalia, Kurtzburg felt like some part of him had become unmoored and was moving freely inside his body. It—he—bobbed around himself with the same frequency as the strokes of Angela's vagina, strokes that grew faster and more powerful. Each oscillation pulled Kurtzburg down lower, closer to his crotch, closer to his throbbing cock.

"Until..."

Angela pursed her sensual red lips.

"...pop."

A ring of muscular flesh contracted around Kurtzburg's cock. It rolled up his shaft, squeezing him, until it reached the swollen head of Kurtzburg's cock and he couldn't hold on any longer. He came. It felt like bursting, and he felt a great surge of relief. All his cares, worries, pain, everything... it surged out of him in one great joyous rush. Kurtzburg was caught up in the flow and carried along like a piece of flotsam. He tumbled down to his crotch and then out through his cock in a great spurt.

And then he was free, floating in a realm of warm, scented clouds. He slowly turned over and over, suspended within a great sphere of reddish-pink flesh. Embedded in the walls in a chequerboard pattern were alternating mouths and vaginas. The mouths had luscious sensual lips—Angela's lips. The vaginas were smooth, clamshell folds—Angela's vaginas. The lips exhaled perfumed mist. Kurtzburg floated in it and felt blissful and totally relaxed.

The lips spoke and Kurtzburg heard multiples of Angela's voice reverberate within the fleshy sphere.

"This is how the succubus takes a man. She overwhelms him with sensual bliss until he offers up his seed, his vitality, and then finally his soul."

The lips sighed and moaned. The labia of the vaginas peeled back to reveal glistening pink interiors. Kurtzburg felt fuzzy and supremely comfortable.

"The succubus never takes. Seduced and bewitched, the man always freely gives. You want to give me your all, don't you, Piotr. You need to give me your all. That way the pleasure will never end."

Yes, Kurtzburg mouthed. He floated and slowly turned as if suspended in zero gravity. He drifted closer to the reddish-pink wall and bank of vaginas. They throbbed and quivered in expectation. Kurtzburg wanted—needed—nothing more than to be in one of them, be consumed by one of them. He knew it would mean his end and didn't care. There would be no greater pleasure and, after experiencing such pleasure, existence would no longer have any meaning anyway.

The lips filled the fleshy sphere with laughter.

"How they give themselves to us. Helpless, like moths to a flame."

Kurtzburg was drawn to a gaping vagina... many gaping vaginas. The substance of him started to unravel, unspool and be drawn into snug, warm sexes. The lips moaned and sighed. Kurtzburg moaned and sighed with them.

A voice called out in warning at the back of his mind, but it was overwhelmed by the sheer bliss he was drowning in.

"Oh, you taste so good. I could suck you all up."

Yes, suck me all up, Kurtzburg thought.

No, a tiny pleading voice cried out, faint and buried beneath the erotic sighs.

Her vaginas contracted, pulling the substance of Kurtzburg deeper into them. They enveloped him in comfortable, fleshy warmth, even as they pulled him taut in all directions. It was only a temporary discomfort, and when he snapped, when they sucked in his wriggling remnants, it would be the greatest burst of relief of all.

Angela laughed. "Ah, if only I could. Those days are long gone. Sometimes I wonder if She asks us to do this more as a test for ourselves than to reward those She deems deserving."

Her vaginas released him. The substance of his being wound back together. He felt profound disappointment, but only briefly, as the part of him submerged by Angela's seductive enchantment was allowed to come back to the fore. It knew how close he'd come to complete destruction.

"I am not a slave to my instincts," Angela said.

The lips pursed and blew, and Kurtzburg was blown. He sped backwards, returning to his body as if the tape of his exit was being rewound. His essence filled his body just in time to experience the last twinges of orgasm. His cock and loins still throbbed mightily, even though little more than a dribble entered Angela's gorgeous pussy. His balls had nothing more to give. Angela still moaned erotically as if he'd given her a feast.

"Mmm, that was lovely," she said, when it was finally over.

"Did you take anything?" Eulalia asked.

"I had a taste. It was enough."

Kurtzburg could barely move. He felt like he'd given everything even if the succubi had not—thankfully—taken everything.

"Is that it?" he asked Was it finally over?

"Well, we could do more, but it wouldn't be good for you," Eulalia said.

"So, you're not going to kill me?"

Goddammit, Kurtzburg thought. Where had that note of disappointment crept in from? He wanted to live, not encourage the succubi to drain him further.

"Who said anything about killing," Angela laughed. "We're the Succubus Heart Squad. We bring nights of indescribable sexual delights to nice, deserving guys."

"And because we'd get hunted down and burnt at the stake if we sucked dry everyone we came across," Eulalia added.

"Times change. Now we have a new mistress," Angela said. "She decreed we give you a night of pleasure and so we did."

"But why?" Kurtzburg asked. Why him? The question had burned in him all night.

Angela shrugged. "Who knows the mind of the fox. She works in mysterious ways. Maybe we're your reward, or maybe you're our test. She has a plan and you are part of it."

"She likes the nice guys," Mystrella said.

"She believes nice guys should have nice things happen to them," Eulalia said.

"And we're very good at making nice things happen to nice guys," Mystrella said.

Both succubi snuggled up closer, warming Kurtburg with their bodies.

Kurtzburg didn't know what to think. He was too exhausted to even think. His eyelids felt like heavy iron shutters. It was getting harder and harder to keep them open.

Angela moved round behind him and cradled his head.

"It's Valentine's, a night of passion, romance, pleasure and satiating wild animal lusts. You had a nice night. We had a nice night. Does there need to be anything more to it?"

Kurtzburg stopped thinking about it. Mainly because he was too tired to continue thinking about it. His eyelids fell shut and this time he let them stay shuttered. Snuggled up with the succubi, he drifted off in an exhausted but satisfied sleep.

* * * *

Piotr Kurtzburg awoke in his own bed.

Of course, he thought. It had to have been a dream.

But what a dream. So vivid. So damn erotic.

You need to get laid, he thought.

He noticed it was lighter than usual outside.

Oh crap, had he overslept? Ross would have him fired if he showed up late. He turned to the bedside table to see what time it was.

He saw the card immediately. It was big, bold and had a massive saccharine heart on the front. A Valentine's Day card for a man who never received Valentine's Day cards. He picked it up. He knew what would be written in it even before he opened it.

"We hope you enjoyed your night with us. We did!" -- The Succubus Heart Squad.

They'd signed the bottom and framed their signatures with lipstick kisses -- Angela, Eulalia, Mystrella, Lapine.

It was real.

Kurtzburg's mouth cracked in a broad grin. He felt an elation within himself that matched the rays of the sun outside.

It was real.

THE END