The Succubus in the Summer House

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He took another step until his knees were resting against the mattress. The tail sucked his cock all the way in. Alex heard sloppy wet squelchy sounds as it sucked on him. The internal fleshy walls continued to ripple and undulate against his cock in a gentle stroking action.

This would be the point where Alex sped up and jerked himself to climax. The tail was far more skilled than that. It continued to suck on him with slow fleshy pulses, gradually ramping his arousal higher and higher.

Getting impatient, Alex clamped his hands around the bulbous end of the tail. He wanted to hold it in place and thrust his hips against it until he came.

The warm flesh swelled beneath his hands. He heard liquid sloshing sounds, like water running down a pipe. The tail convulsed and spat warm fluids into the chamber containing Alex's cock.

Alex's arms fell to his sides as if the power had been cut.

Whoa.

He heard more wet squelchy sounds as the tail circulated the warm fluids around his cock. Back and forth. Up and down.

What was going on in there? It felt wonderful.

The tail spat again and the end swelled further. It slowly pulsed and massaged the juices into Alex's cock. His member started to tingle. It felt like all the senses within it had expanded in relation to the rest of his body, so much so it felt like his cock had swelled to elephantine proportions. He stood there, his eyes half-closed in bliss, while the bulbous tip of the tail continued to pulse and squoosh warm fluids back and forth around his over-sensitised erection.

Up and down. Up and down.

Squoosh and squelch. Squoosh and squelch.

Suck and stroke. Suck and stroke.

It was too much. Alex trembled with the frustrated urge to come. The tail was too good for that. Too skilled. It fluffed Alex up and held him there. It pulsed and stroked, all the while keeping him just below the threshold of climax.

"Do you want to come?" the girl on the bed asked him.

He wasn't sure how she could speak. He thought she was gagged. Yet he could hear her voice, sweet yet seductively filthy, and there was no one else in the room. Strangely, it felt like her voice was coming from inside his skull rather than outside.

Alex furiously nodded his head. His monstrously swollen cock felt like a cartoon bomb about to explode. He was desperate to come.

Her tail wouldn't let him. It continued to take long slow slobbery sucks on his cock.

"I need you to do something for me first," the sweet voice said. "These bonds are too tight. Kneeling like this has become so uncomfortable. Can you loosen them?"

She lifted her bound hands away from the small of her back. It wasn't very far, the ropes around her were pretty tight.

Still with the tail throbbing and sucking on his cock, Alex walked around the corner of the bed so he could get at her. He reached out to the girl on the bed and then paused.

He remembered Teddy's instructions. He'd get fucking killed for this.

The tail shuddered. Alex heard more liquid gushing sounds. The bulbous tip swelled up further as more warm fluids were poured into it. It pulsed slowly, letting the juices soak into Alex's cock. His eyelids fluttered. His cock throbbed. He thought he was going to come for sure, but there was something holding him back.

"Don't come," the sweet voice whispered in his ear. "As good as my tail feels, it's just a fluffer. The real pleasure is in my vagina, but to experience it you must first free me."

Teddy'll kill me if I do that, Alex thought.

Her tail narrowed around his cock with a loud lewd squelch. Some of the warm fluids leaked out and dribbled through his pubic hair. The soft folds of flesh pressed around his member and pulled on him with a long rippling suck.

Oh yes, that'll do it, Alex thought, convinced this would take him over the edge.

It didn't. The fleshy chamber opened back up again and went back to stimulating him with slow, gentle pulses. Pleasant, but not enough to tip him over the edge.

Alex wanted more than that. He needed more than that. He voiced his frustration with a strange whimpering sound.

"Free me and I'll let you come," the sweet voice whispered to him.

That was enough for Alex. Fuck Teddy Demme. He'd deal with the consequences later.

He reached over to the ropes. The first touch felt like touching an electric fence and he withdrew his hand in surprise. It hadn't felt like a rope, more like a line of spun ice. The knots looked far too complicated to untie, so he withdrew his switchblade from his pocket and started sawing through. Once he made it through the first strands the rope stopped feeling like ice and more like regular twine.

Coaxed on by the gentle pulsations of her tail around his cock, he cut the ropes binding her legs and ankles, and then the ones around her arms and wrists. There was a paper tag with a strange symbol printed on it attached to the ropes binding her wrists. As Alex sawed through the rope, the paper tag fell away. The symbol flared once with unearthly light and then faded completely from the paper, leaving it blank.

Freed, the girl started to rise up on her knees. She reached up behind her head and undid the ball gag. She fully extended her big black bat wings, stretched and let out a sigh of relief at no longer being cramped by her confinement.

Her sigh had an almost orgasmic quality. At the same time her tail narrowed again, squeezing Alex's cock with a messy squelch. The ripples and throbs tugged on Alex's cock with greater urgency, like a heart undergoing exercise. Alex suddenly felt weak at the knees and stumbled against the bed, only just catching his balance.

He didn't come. Because the girl would not let him come.

"Ah, so good to stretch after being tied up for so long," the girl said.

Her voice sounded the same—sweet and musical, yet also filthily sexy—except now Alex was hearing it coming from outside his skull rather than inside. It was also slightly discordant, as if the faint echo of metal scraping against metal had been merged into the mix.

She glanced over her shoulder at Alex. She was incredibly beautiful, but also unearthly, as if a beauty like that had no right to exist on this Earth. Her high cheekbones were a little too pointed, her lips a little too full. She fixed Alex with eyes that were black all the way through.

"You have my thanks," she said. "And now you can claim your reward."

Her tail released Alex's cock with a wet schlup. He was shocked by the size of his erection. His cock seemed to have grown a couple of inches. It was engorged, red and throbbing. Her tail had left it slathered in pink-tinged slime. Pre-cum oozed from the tip of his cock and drooled down the underside of his shaft.

"You can have my pussy."

The devil girl turned around and lay on her back on the mattress with her legs apart. Alex didn't know where to look. Laid out before him like this, her body was a veritable feast of sex. Her lovely round boobs were luscious and firm. Her bee-stung lips pouted sensually. She reached down between her legs and parted her labia to reveal the glistening tunnel of her sex. The reddish-pink interior walls dilated and contracted in a way that captured Alex's attention and sucked him in. She didn't even need her fingers. She removed her hand and her sex continued to gape invitingly of its own accord.

"Will you claim your reward?" the woman asked.

Damn right he was going to claim his reward. Jimmy could have posh little Miss Pricktease. Alex had something better.

His trousers and underpants were already puddled around his ankles. He stepped out of them and hurriedly tore off his top. Naked now, he dived onto the hot woman lying before him on the bed.

His over-engorged cock slid all the way inside her lusciously wet twat. It was like quenching hot steel. Alex pumped his hips against her to generate delicious friction. He didn't need to. Her tail had already primed him to explode. Two thrusts and he was erupting inside her. He pressed his hips down and moaned in pleasure as he was finally able to empty his balls in a great throbbing stream.

Fuck, that felt so good, Alex thought. He collapsed on top of her and relished the feel of her hot body beneath him.

His balls felt proper drained by that. He didn't think he'd need the services of The Pink Orchid tomorrow night, or for most of next month for that matter.

"That was fast," the girl beneath him said.

Alex grunted a noncommittal apology.

"My tail was fluffing you for quite some time, so it was to be expected," the girl said. "And my vagina does feel so much better than my tail. Time to show you."

The inside of her vagina swelled up around Alex's cock. The luscious walls expanded and pressed to form a very tight fit.

"Let's make it nice and snug," the girl said.

The inner membrane pressed all around Alex's cock. He'd just shot a load, a really big load, but his cock remained hard and eager.

"Mmm. Nice and tight," the girl said.

"Round two," Alex said.

He was definitely up for round two.

He tried to lift his hips and found he couldn't. Her pussy had swelled up and fit his cock so tightly it had generated a strong vacuum to hold him in place.

"You don't have to do anything," the girl said. "My vagina is special. Just relax and let her squeeze your cum out."

Muscular bands of peristalsis started to roll up and down Alex's shaft. His eyes flicked open wide in surprise at the sensation.

"Mmm, yes. I knew you'd like it."

Alex did like it. He liked it a lot. The inner walls of her pussy pressed all around his swollen cock. Bands of muscular force rolled up and down his shaft. The head was squeezed by a soft, wet cushion of flesh. The girl held him in her arms and let her vagina work on him. If he hadn't come already, Alex would have come right away. As it was, he was able to hold out longer this time.

Not too much longer. The delicious stroking sensation was just too much.

"Coming," he gasped.

The girl smiled beneath him. Her eyes twinkled mischievously. The rhythmic peristaltic tugs of her vagina slowed down and with it, Alex's desire to come.

Stuck to her, he trembled in impotent frustration while she let her pussy work him for another five minutes. Stroking. Squeezing. Jerking.

"Coming," Alex gasped as he felt the urge begin to peak again.

It was too much. His cock was throbbing. His balls were throbbing. He was coming for sure.

The girl beneath him had other ideas. With another teasing smile, she let her vagina slow right down again, leaving Alex flapping and gasping at the brink like a fish landed on a beach.

The devil woman controlled him totally with her pussy. Ruled him. She sped up the stroking motions when she needed to take him towards orgasm, and then slowed them right down before he could hit that climax. It was driving him crazy. His whole body was a mass of a jangling nerve impulses.

"Coming," he said for a third time. "Please," he added.

Again, her delicious pussy stroked him right to the brink before leaving him short.

The devil woman stroked a hand through Alex's hair. Another down his back.

"I need a little something from you," the girl said. "Nothing much, just a little bit of your vitality. I've been tied up all day with nothing to drink or eat. It's left me with barely any energy. I need to absorb some of yours. Only a little. You won't even notice. I'll suck it out with your orgasm."

"Yes yes yes," Alex said. He heard only 'orgasm' and right now that was the only thing he cared about.

The girl smiled. She put an arm around him and hugged him to her hot body. Her vagina continued to pump Alex's cock with luscious rippling throbs.

"Coming," Alex gasped.

This time it was the truth. This time the girl let her vagina pump him with stronger and faster strokes until Alex finally tipped over with a great gasp of relief.

Her pressed his hips down against her and grunted in pleasure as he emptied a great load into her.

And kept emptying.

What she was doing down there felt so good. Pulsing, stroking, her vagina kept stimulating and prolonging Alex's orgasm. It felt like her pussy was milking him. It was like nothing he'd never experienced. And way longer than any ejaculation he'd ever experienced. He'd thought the first one had been epic, but this one was just massive, like she was squeezing all of the juice out of him as well as his balls.

Even good things had to end eventually, and the great throbbing gushes finally subsided to little spurts.

"That was fucking awesome," Alex said, when the bliss has subsided enough to allow him to shape words.

"Your cum tastes delicious," the girl said.

Her pussy swelled up even more around Alex's cock. His still-rampant erection was sucked even deeper inside her, deep enough to penetrate a soft, cushioned orifice at the end of her vagina.

Whoa, was that her... he struggled to remember the right biological term... womb? He was really deep inside her.

He had the impression of some kind of flexible bag beyond the warm ring of flesh, then it expanded and Alex let out a surprised exclamation as another ejaculation was sucked out of him.

That's what it felt like—sucked out. Like she'd attached an air hose to his balls and pumped it right out of him.

And not just that. Alex felt a little odd inside, as if something else had been sucked out with it. He also felt a little weak, like after a heavy gym session.

Or after giving a girl a good hard fucking.

But, as much as it felt like he'd given her a good hard fucking, it had been the other way around. He'd barely moved at all on top of her.

Still felt fucking knackered though.

"That's me done," he said.

He tried to pull out and roll off. He couldn't. Her pussy had puffed up so much around him it had formed a tight seal.

"We don't need to finish so soon," the girl said.

She hooked her long legs over his hips, holding him in place.

"I'm sure you have more left in you."

As if to prove the point, a muscular peristaltic motion rolled through the vaginal walls pressed around Alex's shaft. That mystery organ—Alex was beginning to suspect it wasn't a womb—expanded again. Alex gasped and jerked uncontrollably as another ejaculation was sucked out of him.

Fuck, now he was really starting to feel it. And he hadn't done anything. He felt like he'd been jackhammering away on top of her solidly for the past half-hour. How could he feel so knackered just from lying on top of a hot girl while her pussy jerked him off?

"Mmm yes," the girl said. "A big strong boy like you. I'm sure you have plenty."

Another flex. Another tug. Alex trembled uncontrollably on top as she sucked another load out of him.

"It feels better if you just let go and enjoy the pleasure," the girl said.

This time she at least gave Alex a few moments to catch his breath. Then she clasped her thighs tightly against him, that internal chamber swelled and another orgasm was sucked out of Alex.

It did feel good, Alex couldn't deny that. Each ejaculation came with a burst of pure orgasmic bliss. He wished it didn't leave him feeling so drained afterwards. He was really feeling it now. Like he'd pushed himself too hard at the gym. Or that time he'd had to sprint from Westcliff Park to Eastdowne Lane because that gang of twats from Birmingham was after him. His heart fluttered uncertainly in his chest.

"I don't feel so good," Alex muttered.

"Oh, I am sorry. I was tied up for so long. I might have taken a little too much. It's okay. I'll fill you right back up."

She placed hands on Alex's buttocks and parted his cheeks. He felt a fleshy something push between them. The blunt tip nosed up against his anus.

Alex's befuddled mind was still trying to process what she meant by 'fill you right back up' when the tip of her tail smoothly slid into his ass.

Alex's mouth fell open. He was surprised, of course. But also surprised at how pleasant it felt.

Did that make him a fruit?

He didn't have too much time to ponder that one. The tail swelled in his ass, the tip opened up, and it exhaled warm gases into him. They swirled up through his body and enveloped his brain in a perfumed cloud. This time, when the girl's pussy drained his balls with another big suck, he felt only the bliss of a massive climax.

It was the same for the next suck, and the one after that. Alex was lost in a haze of bliss. Her pussy sucked out pieces of him and replaced them with puffs of airy pleasure. He floated up in perfumed clouds. He felt like a balloon. He deflated with each powerful suck of her sex, and then expanded back up again as her tail flooded him with sultry vapours.

Unbeknownst to him, Alex was starting to resemble a balloon as well. His body was starting to lose its structure and firmness, and start to look like an extremely lifelike inflatable doll. The girl wrapped her arms and legs tightly around him. She unfurled great black batwings and folded them around him as well. Within her tight embrace he deflated and expanded as she sucked out the substance of him and replaced it with perfumed gas.

Then, with a final orgasmic sigh, the devil girl sucked out the last of Alex. His skin collapsed in on itself and he deflated like a punctured balloon. The hollowed-out skin lay on top of the girl for a few moments before, with another ecstatic moan and powerful flex of her hips, that too was sucked up into her ravenous sex.

Then, fully sated, she lay back on the bed and gave a contented sigh.

* * * * *

"Oh. My. God. This is amazing."

Jimmy smiled to himself as he heard Gemma's reaction to Mr Herbert's summer house.

"This yours?" Gemma asked in wonderment as Jimmy turned a key in the lock and opened the front door.

"Nah. Looking after it for friends," Jimmy said. "I've got it for the night."

Gemma and her friend made excited cooing sounds as Jimmy led them into the house.

"Hey Alex," Jimmy called out as he put a hand on the light switch. "It's me and Gemma. I brought her friend back with us as well."

Both girls giggled excitedly. Everyone was looking forward to a good night of partying.

The light came on and revealed a girl sitting casually on the sofa. It was the girl from upstairs, the one in the Halloween devil girl costume, Jimmy realised. She wasn't supposed to be there. She was supposed to be upstairs on the bed and tied up like a Christmas turkey. Where was Alex?

The girl smiled at them seductively. The effect was rather spoiled by her eyes. They were black all the way through and looked like pits into an endless abyss.

"Oh good," she said. "I was just starting to feel hungry again."

* * * * *

The bed was empty. Ted Demme knew it would be. He knew it before he'd even opened the front door. He knew it the whole drive here from Gatwick airport. He'd tried to tell himself otherwise—had really hoped otherwise—but he'd always known this would be the likely outcome after he'd closed the front door and left the lads alone with that thing.

"Seems they were not so reliable after all," the man next to him said with a strong German accent.

"I didn't have much choice. It was all I could get," Demme replied.

The German walked over to the window and looked down at the town of Spackton-on-Sea spread out beneath them like a seaside postcard. He cast his gaze over the crowded beach, the packed promenade, the pretty little white holiday homes, the less salubrious strips of Slagbury Road and Queen Street.

"You realise this makes our task much harder now," he said.

"I know," Demme replied.

THE END