All Comments on 'The Suggestible Roommate Ch. 02'

by KinkyLiLWriter

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
smoothboismoothboiover 6 years ago
turn him gay

You know I love seeing sub boys being turned gay like me.

Rwa4768Rwa4768about 6 years ago
Wow

This story is so hot. I am a little submissive and would love to have a dominant man turn me into his submissive once or twice a month.

CorjixCorjixover 4 years ago
And Again

Again and again you got to me with this story! I like them short and sweet, yet intense and hot. If only I had a guy like 'John' to take me...everywhere. Maybe it is because my sexuality was repressed for so long, that I just know that a dominant guy could and would find me to be very, very submissive to him. There are four more chapters in this story. Don't know if I can get through them all without a good nut of my own. Thanks again!

cavillagercavillagerover 4 years ago
Opening my mind to Alpha control

OMG this story is so hot! Bringing all the guns to bear on Matt, John managed to shut down Matt's conscious mind and taught his subconscious to submit and obey. i want to experience this kind of mindless state in which an Alpha like John is able to have his way with it. A combination of tools like the trance music, the pot, the unknown drug, poppers, the sensual and erotic touch would make an environment made for submission induction. i love it!! Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Hot

I'm a bi woman and this gets me off in the best way. I'd love to have a hypno sex slave of my own.

boy4daddy2trainboy4daddy2trainover 3 years ago

Good job on this story! I love stuff about this type of play and the breaking in of a unaware virgin total bottom. Keep it up, feel free to ask me for more similar ideas

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous