All Comments on 'The Sultan and His Concubine'

by naughtywriter2

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
Each others Love

You are a very talented writer...weaving the present, what is expected to come, and finally the culmination of your preparations...the mutual and uncompromising love they have for each other. I'm looking forward to more of your writing.

naughtywriter2naughtywriter2over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you so much!

I appreciate you feedback! All writers crave it. I am honored and humbled. I enjoy writing about couples who love one another. I think the best sex you can have is with someone you love and trust to take you places sexually that you both enjoy. I have other stories on here. I hope you get a chance to read some of them. Thanks again.

LizDLizDover 8 years ago
Total turn on

Great story, enjoyed it very much.

naughtywriter2naughtywriter2over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you!

I appreciate it.

ArchieWalthamArchieWalthamover 8 years ago
You make something hard look easy

Writing from the point of view of the other gender is hard enough. Writing from the point of view of the other position on the exchange is even harder. You write this like a man would, if men were naturally as good at writing this sort of thing as women are.

naughtywriter2naughtywriter2over 8 years agoAuthor
Thank you...

Some men are very good at writing this sort of thing but I love getting into a man's head. It makes me very happy. Thank you for your wonderful feedback.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous